We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

AcmeAcne

[41]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    Does anyone just hope that this season winner wont be spoiled on us again
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[42]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    I'm not even thinking that far ahead yet, but I really can't think of anyone that I could see winning from the bunch.

iamtunk

[43]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    I think Noah should sing like Dean Martin or something...

alagaesian

[44]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    Bwahaha! Well, anybody having a singing voice with a clear contrast from their talking voice would be laugh-inducing. Especially if everyone votes off Ezekiel first, only to learn that he's had eight years of vocal training. That's very mean...but funny, and it gives him that much more of a reason to be brought back onto the show at some point.

shishkabob999

[45]Nov 16, 2009
    Nooooo, don't turn Zeke into a Stu! D:

Personally, I want to hear Noah sing like the lead singer of Rush (look up "Fly By Night" if you don't know).

DC-Dude

[46]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 26

If Beth wins Total Drama Action, here is my prediction:

Duncan

Harold

Leshawna

Lindsay

Owen

Heather

DJ

Bridgette

Tyler

Courtney

Noah

Sierra

Ezekiel

Gwen

Alejandro

Izzy

Cody

alagaesian

[47]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    Zeke actually wouldn't be a Stu, considering he got voted off first and is still probably socially awkward and friend-less.

Singer of Rush...*stifles laughter*

As for your prediction, DC-Dude, I certainly hope Owen and Duncan get eliminated that early. Except, your elimination pretty much kills DJ's team, whatever it may be called, in the first few rounds. I doubt it will actually happen that way, if the teams are what I assume them to be.

shishkabob999

[48]Nov 16, 2009
    Hey, I love Rush! D:

And now you've got me thinking that the team dissolving might happen. It'd be awesome if they did use something from All-Stars.

saylavee

[49]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    This show IS kinda the animated teenge version of survivor so they may use ideas from it.

stephdumas

[50]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 10
    Also when we check the trailer and Cake's document, we see some shots of Courtney who...smiled! I wonder if she had found some redemption or if Heather and Gwen had found the way to control her self-control? In TDI, it was Bridgette who keeped her head cold and I guess this role will be assumed by Gwen and Heather if Bridgette is on a different team in TDM.

Skyancez

[51]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 14

Great to see the likes of Tyler, Noah and Ezekiel given the chance to have more screentimes. I hope all three make it far enough to develop more.

Although it is getting tedious seeing Gwen, Owen, Izzy and Courtney always returning. Please make new characters for season 4 to replace those 4 before I get bored and annoyed of them.

Oh well, I have my wishes that I wanted to see in TDA!

-New characters.

-The return of the more undevelopped characters.

-The couples broken up (since Duncan, Trent and Geoff don't come back)

-The possibility of growing the HaroldxLeShawna relationship and the new (?) SierraxCody one.

I can't believe I am actually interested seeing Cody's developpement! How bizarre!

pixarprincess

[52]Nov 16, 2009
    I honestly hope that Trent and Gwen get back together. I missed them this season. Isn't it nice to know somebody hasn't forgotten them? I've been praying for them to get back every chance I get, and as far as I know, them NOT reuniting is pretty much a sign that 2012 is no lie...

TDM looks like a lot of fun. I just hope I can stomach a musical number with each half hour. Well, then again, I'm a huge Phineas and Ferb fan.
    I'm guessing the episode names will be puns on other well- known songs, based on where they're going, or just leave it as is, depending. (Walk Like an Egyptian, anybody?)

iamtunk

[53]Nov 16, 2009
    lol, okay so I had to look up Rush, and that would be kinda funny if Noah sang like that. But I'd still rather hear him sing like Dean Martin. lol.

and Ezekiel singing well wouldn't make him a Stu...it just means he has talent in something.

Skyancez

[54]Nov 16, 2009

I just reviewed TDM in general, then I realised my mistake. Duncan is indeed in TDM since I realised in the flying circle Ezekiel isn't in there either and both are missing in tons of scenes. Obviously that means both he and Duncan are the first two to depart. What a spoiler!

As for my predictions, it depends what the teams are. Although the trailer gives one team away.

Since Chris 'if you don't sing, YOUR OUT!' in an Egyptian suit and you see Duncan raging down a pyramid that means he doesn't like the new challenges or gets mad at something.

Edited on 11/16/2009 9:03pm
    Edited 3 total times.

pixarprincess

[55]Nov 16, 2009
    Already figured out Team Amazon- Gwen(!), Cody, Sierra, Courtney, and Heather.

And HURRAY! I finally moved up a level!

Brodoin15

[56]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 20

Hey, don't make fun of Rush. I'll have you know that Rush's sales statistics also place them fourth behind The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith for the most consecutive gold or platinum albums by a rock band. Best band to come out of Canada, for sure.

Anyway, I just hope that we get to know some of the lesser characters. On the other hand, I don't want some of the others we know already left out. I'm kind of glad Bridgette is in it, and not Geoff. We saw how Geoff played without Bridgette in TDI, now we get to see how it is the other way around.

I just hope they don't have an obvious winner in the finals, as well as not having a new person win. If the new people come back in another season, I don't mind if one of them win, just not in their first season while it is the third time for others.

shishkabob999

[57]Nov 17, 2009
    I think what's even more interesting than having underdeveloped characters come back is that the teams they're being placed on force them to work with some people they might not have the first time or whatever. For example, Bridgette is with Lindsay, Tyler and Noah are together, and Cody's with Heather and Courtney.

iamtunk

[58]Nov 17, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    Hey, don't make fun of Rush. I'll have you know that Rush's sales statistics also place them fourth behind The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith for the most consecutive gold or platinum albums by a rock band. Best band to come out of Canada, for sure.

I'm not sure who you are talking to, but I was not making fun of Rush if you thought so. I just have either never heard of them or if I have heard them I never knew I was listening to them. In all honesty what I listened to sounded pretty cool. I was just remarking that the guy's voice doesn't sound like how Noah would sound. (It had an accent to it that didn't sound like it would come from Noah's mouth.)

Plus, I also said Noah should sing like Dean Martin, and there's no way I was making fun of Dean Martin. If anything I'm poking a little fun at Noah, who happens to be my 2nd favorite character. So I'm actually not even dissing Noah.

Chances are that's what everyone else was doing as well.

maritimer00

[59]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 71
    One minor thing that should be noted is that Gary Oldring, who voiced Tyler/Ezekiel/Noah in Season 1, is currently working on another series so chances are they may replace him for Season 3.

Skyancez

[60]Nov 17, 2009

Oldring never voiced Noah. He voices Tyler, Ezekiel and Cody.

Erm, that could be interesting. Will they record Oldring in advance or will those 3 characters have a different voice somehow?

Edited on 11/17/2009 1:26pm