We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

JacobPierce0

[961]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 2

oops sorry, my bad but yeah, that's what i was asking and if it's true then dang, that sucks :'(

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brekclub85

[962]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 4
    I take something back:

Looking at the Total drama wiki and seeing that the waterfall is Niagara Falls, then the "Wedding" episode will only be 18 or 19, if World Tour follows the every 6 episodes is an aftermath pattern, then it'll likely be 19. I'm sure Duncan, Owen, or Courtney will go home then.

brekclub85

[963]Jul 23, 2010

Also, there's the possibility that some of the locations on the flier aren't really going to be in the show. Based on the trailers, after the London episode, we know 1 episode's in Greece while another is in Sweden for sure...

Edited on 07/23/2010 6:25pm

pixarprincess

[964]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 13
    Somehow I knew they would be going to Niagara Falls. Plus, a lot of people DO tend to have honeymoons there, so... yeah.

Runner555

[965]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 6
    Quick question though. Like since we all know that Team Victory will have 2 players left after Leshawana goes, but how can they vote someone off since there is two of them left unless Lindsey's luck in Total Drama History when she is voted off unfaily. (voting for herself) Like I think Chris may just put them in on different teams or something like that or they may do new teams I am guessing, but it sucks that some of the good people are really out early like Bridgette for example. Like I thought since Geoff out of the picture that she won't be making out in each episode lol. ANd funny irony where the last two seasons Bridgette was eliminated from kissing. TDA her Geoff maked out almost every second and in TDWT she kissed a pole lol.

brekclub85

[966]Jul 24, 2010
    I'm guessing that between Aftermaths 2 and 3, at least one of the following people are going home: Gwen, Noah, Tyler, or Izzy. This is based on previews, but I hope this isn't what happens..

HaydenAvery

[967]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 21
    At least one? More like all of them...

DC-Dude

[968]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 26

LOL, but true. Those 4 are sadly not making it as far as we hoped.

Do you think that there will be an odd aftermath pattern like TDA, in which the final aftermath is the last episode?

TDIrocks61294

[969]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 7

I still don't get it, why are Courtney and Owen lasting longer than those four? Plus Duncan returning... I have a feeling the end of this season is going to be a mess, a big and boring mess.

DC-Dude

[970]Jul 25, 2010

I think that there MUST be a good reason for certain characters getting a lot of screen time. They're wrapping all of the character plots up, and finishing the stories of those who need finishing before the new characters in Season 4 come in.

brekclub85

[971]Jul 25, 2010
    At least, based on trailers, we know the winner will not be Owen, Courtney, or Duncan, and none of them will be in the Final Two.

My hopes (And now the most likely) for the Final Four: Alejandro, Cody, Heather, Sierra.

TDIrocks61294

[972]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 7

DC-Dude wrote:

I think that there MUST be a good reason for certain characters getting a lot of screen time. They're wrapping all of the character plots up, and finishing the stories of those who need finishing before the new characters in Season 4 come in.

That's a good point, but a sad one too. I don't want to see these characters go; it won't be Total Drama if none of the characters we've come to love are in it. But on that topic, what does Owen need wrapped up? There's no need for him to stay as long as he probably does.

brekclub85

[973]Jul 25, 2010
    By examining a map, I figured the episode set off the west coast of South America (Either 22 or 23 I think) is on Easter Island.

HaydenAvery

[974]Jul 26, 2010
    Owen's gonna do nothing all season. Except for a possible breakup with Izzy. Other than that, the producers are just annoyingly keeping him around.

dannyranger8

[975]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 16

I just went on Cartoonetwork on demand with my lilttle bro because we were looking for Broadway Baby since we missed it and when it was getting to the episode, it showed a trailer for the whole TDWT season. He's some stuff that I think could be important and sorry if this has already been discussed.:

- Heather is either in the final two or is pissed about who the final two are. If she isn't in th final two, neither is Sierra who was sitting next to Heather.

-Tyler has alot of scenes. I think he'll make it to the merge but get booted first

-There's gunna be a beach episode were Sierra will kiss Cody

-Seems as if Blainley is going to be a contestant, she's soon on the plane

-Cody, Heather, Duncan, Courtney, Sierra, and Alejandro seem to make the final six. I really hope this is false, Courtney, Duncan, and Heather get to much screen time and Sierra is just plain annoying. Alejandro and Cody are alright.

HaydenAvery

[976]Jul 26, 2010
    We've all seen this back at the very first episode.....it's nothing new.

pixarprincess

[977]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 13
    dannyranger8 wrote:

I just went on Cartoonetwork on demand with my lilttle bro because we were looking for Broadway Baby since we missed it and when it was getting to the episode, it showed a trailer for the whole TDWT season. He's some stuff that I think could be important and sorry if this has already been discussed.:

- Heather is either in the final two or is pissed about who the final two are. If she isn't in th final two, neither is Sierra who was sitting next to Heather.

-Tyler has alot of scenes. I think he'll make it to the merge but get booted first

-There's gunna be a beach episode were Sierra will kiss Cody

-Seems as if Blainley is going to be a contestant, she's soon on the plane

-Cody, Heather, Duncan, Courtney, Sierra, and Alejandro seem to make the final six. I really hope this is false, Courtney, Duncan, and Heather get to much screen time and Sierra is just plain annoying. Alejandro and Cody are alright.

Your sibling is very observant. If only mine were the same... oh wait.

DC-Dude

[978]Jul 26, 2010

It's true, Owen doesn't have much to put through, but Heather, Courtney and Duncan- despite having a considerately larger amount of screentime, it's all for a reason. In the first season, Heather was the villain. In Season 2, she started to redeem herself. In the 3rd season, she's starting to really become a useful character that is sort of mean, but sort of nice, too.

It's sad- I think DJ, Tyler, Gwen and Lindsay could have made a big impact in the final 6, but I guess that's just me.

lastmarshmallow

[979]Jul 26, 2010

Ugh, I know what you mean. By this poin tit seems like every character I want to win doesn't have a chance. Those characters would be Noah, Tyler, DJ, Izzy, and (formerly) Bridgette.

You know, I figured that ifI picked FIVE favorites at least one of them would get CLOSE to winning.

brekclub85

[980]Jul 26, 2010
    At least Tyler makes it just past the halfway point, since we know 13 is n London and 14's likely in Greece, which we know Tyler is in.