We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

DC-Dude

[941]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 26

I did say that I didn't think a new character would win, but knowing more about TDWT and wondering how it would end and how it would transition into TDR, my mind has changed a little bit.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JacobPierce0

[942]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 2

i just looked on wikipedia, and apparently in the amazon episode, heather gets eliminated but idk it that's true but wikipedia has been rite b4 so idk

shishkabob999

[943]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 9

No, Wikipedia is not right. We've seen Heather in London.

Also, the next few episodes were released, SPOILERS AHOY: "The Am-AH-zon Race" (duh Amazon, possible elimination of Lindsay here), "Can't Help Falling in Lourve" (Paris, confirmed elimination of Lindsay if she isn't eliminated in the Amazon), "New Kids on the Rock" (Newfoundland), "Jamaica Me Sweat" (Jamaica obviously, confirmed DJ's elimination), "Aftermath II: Revenge of the Telethon" (Bridgette is back as host, telethon is used for fundraising for money to fuel the plane), and "I See London" (yet another obvious place, probably Noah's elimination).

It seems then that it's following a similar structure to TDA: four people eliminated by the first Aftermath, three by the second (Leshawna, Lindsay, and DJ)... Probably only three by episode 18 as well- and this is theory, but I have a feeling that Gwen, Izzy and/or Tyler will join Noah for the third Aftermath.

lastmarshmallow

[944]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 4

shishkabob999 wrote:

No, Wikipedia is not right. We've seen Heather in London.

Also, the next few episodes were released, SPOILERS AHOY: "The Am-AH-zon Race" (duh Amazon, possible elimination of Lindsay here), "Can't Help Falling in Lourve" (Paris, confirmed elimination of Lindsay if she isn't eliminated in the Amazon), "New Kids on the Rock" (Newfoundland), "Jamaica Me Sweat" (Jamaica obviously, confirmed DJ's elimination), "Aftermath II: Revenge of the Telethon" (Bridgette is back as host, telethon is used for fundraising for money to fuel the plane), and "I See London" (yet another obvious place, probably Noah's elimination).

It seems then that it's following a similar structure to TDA: four people eliminated by the first Aftermath, three by the second (Leshawna, Lindsay, and DJ)... Probably only three by episode 18 as well- and this is theory, but I have a feeling that Gwen, Izzy and/or Tyler will join Noah for the third Aftermath.

I saw info about the episodes on the wikia,but not the eliminations. Where did you hear about those? I'm very hard pressed to believe that Noahis leaving before the final 5, let alone the merge.

brekclub85

[945]Jul 22, 2010
    Based on the URL trick with the map, knowing episode 13 is London, episode 14 will be Greece, where we know Tyler, Owen, Alejandro, and Cody are at.

Episode 15 is in the United States, possibly Vegas, which may be where the shot of Duncan, Owen, and Alejandro dancing with flashing lights from the Teletoon trailer comes from.

Episode 16 is Australia, where we know Alejandro, Gwen, and Heather are. This is my guess where Gwen will be voted off.

Episode 17 will likely be Sweden, and based off a shot of albeit shadowed out Heather, Courtney, and Sierra only singing (With a flag of Sweden behind them) leads me to believe Gwen will be gone by then.

Though I'm hoping like Chris said, the elimination/reward challenges will have no set pattern, because I want Noah to make it further than halfway as well. At least let him in the Final Eight.

Looking at the URL trick, episode 19 is in the US somewhere, episode 20 is somewhere in China possibly, 21 looks like Kenya, 22 is somewhere off the west coast of South America (I have no idea what this place could be), 23 will likely be Mount Rushmore, if 24 is an Aftermath, than 25 looks like Texas or northern Mexico, and we know the finale is in Hawaii.

brekclub85

[946]Jul 22, 2010

One more thing I noticed: In a recent CN trailer, when Heather is sitting next to Sierra and Blainley and throws up on Chris, you can see that whatever she was eating, she was eating with chopsticks, meaning China, so Heather and Sierra last till episode 20 at least.

I have no idea about Blainely being a competitor, or where that waterfall comes from in the episode with her and Owen, and Duncan and Courtney, where they are "married." I think that episode might be either Owen or Courtney's elimination.

Based on trailers, I have reason to believe that besides the first 5 we know are going home or gone already (up to Leshawna), the winner will NOT be: Lindsay, DJ, Courtney, Owen, Cody, or Izzy, but I could be wrong.

Edited on 07/22/2010 12:26pm

maritimer00

[947]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 71
    timgueguen wrote:
    Teletoon's Fall Schedule grid is out, and it shows TDWT will air on Thursdays at 8 PM ET/PT, with the current episode repeated Sunday in the same timeslot. No specific airdate yet. You can download it at the following page:
    http://www.teletoon.com/media/2010/english/teletoon/grid.html

TDWT has been confirmed as starting on Teletoon on Sept. 9. Oh, and in a sideways note, another show Teletoon will be newly airing, a series of pilots for possible animated shows titled Pilot Project, has a number of voice talents from the Total Drama series in it.

brekclub85

[948]Jul 22, 2010
    Another thing I've noticed from what I think could be the finale, we see the season 3 competitors mixed with the non-competitors, everyone is cheering except Courtney. Assuming they are all cheering for the same person, this could mean that one of the Final Two is someone Courtney doesn't like? (Heather perhaps?)

lastmarshmallow

[949]Jul 22, 2010

At first, I didn't think that Heather being in the Final 2 was very likely, but now it seems like more and more of a possibility. My guess of the other finalist would be either DJ, Izzy, Tyler, or (maybe) Noah.

dannyranger8

[950]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 16

how do you do the trick to see the locations on the map ?

brekclub85

[951]Jul 22, 2010
    Go to the map, right click on it, and select view background image. When you see the map, the URL should end in map57.jpg. Change the 57 to a 58 and so on to see the path of the plane. (Note: Aftermath episodes don't produce a result, so you may have to start by changing 57 to 59

DC-Dude

[952]Jul 22, 2010

While we know Hawaii is the last location and on map 77, map 78 exists, although it is empty- this could mean that there is ANOTHER episode after the finale (like in TDI and TDA).

timgueguen

[953]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 13
    A post-TDWT "transition" one hour special woldn't be at all surprising given established precident.

JacobPierce0

[954]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 2
    oh well ya wikipedia is wrong well i have a question if DJ nd lindsey r gonna b da only ppl left 4 team victory won't they both have 2 make it 2 da merge cuz votes wouldn't work since there r only two of them uk wat i mean?

TDIrocks61294

[955]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 7

JacobPierce0 wrote:
    oh well ya wikipedia is wrong well i have a question if DJ nd lindsey r gonna b da only ppl left 4 team victory won't they both have 2 make it 2 da merge cuz votes wouldn't work since there r only two of them uk wat i mean?

Could you please say that again in English?

HaydenAvery

[956]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 21
    That is why I hate text speak. Basically, he wants to know if DJ and Lindsay make the merge since the voting won't work. Well that's a no. Team Victory is completely decimated before it's even close to mergin time.

brekclub85

[957]Jul 23, 2010
    I really hope Noah isn't the first to go after Team Victory is gone.

DC-Dude

[958]Jul 23, 2010

Sad to say that probably Izzy or Noah will be eliminated after Team Victory is, well, flattened to a crisp.

Ilovemiley300

[959]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 10
    TDIrocks61294 wrote:

If all this is really true, then this absolutely SUCKS. Noah and Tyler should be in the final eight, not Duncan and Owen. I mean come on!

you know whats my speculation that this season is going to be (mostly)
    a big pile of crap

brekclub85

[960]Jul 23, 2010
    I am really hoping that they've just been using manipulative editing, showing shots without Noah or Izzy, to make us think that they're out early, when in reality they make it further.

But what concerns me is the waterfall episode. Based on my guesses of the locations of the episodes, I'm thinking the waterfall would be in Kenya, but that would mean Courtney, Duncan, and Owen make it past episode 20! I really hope I'm wrong about that.