We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

LordGrievous

[901]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 13

Okay Alejandro is officially on my "characters I hate list" now and is anybody else getting a little sick of DJ crying and whining all the time? I know he has always been a fraidy cat but now it seems likehe's afraid of every little thing he sees.

as for the rest of the episode it was pretty good andI liked the song and despite Bridgette being gone so early it looks like TDWT will still be better then TDA.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peopie1111

[902]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 15

I really wish Bridgette didn't leave this early! Hopefully she'll return or get a lot of face time on the aftermath episodes.

Am I the only one who actually likes Sierra?

DC-Dude

[903]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 26

^Nope! I like Sierra, too! I want her to win!

Runner555

[904]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 6
    I was really upset she went home. Like i thought she will do well without Geoff, but guess not. I have noticed that the creators are making DJ more wimper. Like in TDI i thought he was the strong guy and like that, but through the rest of the season, TDA,TDWT he is a wimp lol.

LunaGirl196

[905]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 4
    Runner555 wrote:
    I was really upset she went home. Like i thought she will do well without Geoff, but guess not. I have noticed that the creators are making DJ more wimper. Like in TDI i thought he was the strong guy and like that, but through the rest of the season, TDA,TDWT he is a wimp lol.

... and his momma's going to smack you upside the head for saying that!

But yeah and even though I hoped Bridgette would go far this season considering she's a good person and most of us want to see her do well, but it really bothered me how she betrayed Geoff like that.

ultimatekey

[906]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 22
    Bridgette's drop of shame video in now on CN video.

Tyler is getting more recognition and I thought that baby seal that DJ knocked over was going to get revenge on him, and Cody is apparently getting hurt in the new episodes.

He got pooped on by a camel and he almost swam in Owen's pee and was frozen

Am I the only one who think of Lady Gaga's song "Alejandro" whenever I see him plotting like he what he did against Bridgette and the song kinda fits Heather and Alejandro.

Sierra and Cody reminds of Paparazzi. Sierra is Cody's biggest fan, she'll follow him until he loves her Papa Paparazzi. I think of that song whenever I see her obsessing over Cody.

DC-Dude

[907]Jul 14, 2010

It would be hilarious if during DJ's Drop Of Shame scene, it showed the panda, the mummy dog, and the baby seal in a parachute next to him wanting to beat him up.

DJ may have been a little annoying to me in the past few seasons, but in TDWT, he's HILARIOUS! He should win! Even though we all know...

LordGrievous

[908]Jul 14, 2010

ultimatekey wrote:
    Bridgette's drop of shame video in now on CN video. Tyler is getting more recognition and I thought that baby seal that DJ knocked over was going to get revenge on him, and Cody is apparently getting hurt in the new episodes. He got pooped on by a camel and he almost swam in Owen's pee and was frozen Am I the only one who think of Lady Gaga's song "Alejandro" whenever I see him plotting like he what he did against Bridgette and the song kinda fits Heather and Alejandro. Sierra and Cody reminds of Paparazzi. Sierra is Cody's biggest fan, she'll follow him until he loves her Papa Paparazzi. I think of that song whenever I see her obsessing over Cody.

Sierra reminds of Annie from that Misery movie when Sierra was massaging Cody's feet and then Paralyzing him.

Runner555

[909]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 6
    Yea I Do Agree, but I think when LeShawna is eliminated I don't think DJ or Lindsey will go on separate teams. I think they may lose again and the running gag for her she will really vote herself out. Well just saying on that. And do you all think there will be sorta and Owen and Noah friendship like in a couple of episodes they have been together. Oh and we got another Ezekiel cameo. Like when will they really kick him out or let him play again lol

pixarprincess

[910]Jul 14, 2010
    ultimatekey wrote:

Am I the only one who think of Lady Gaga's song "Alejandro" whenever I see him plotting like he what he did against Bridgette and the song kinda fits Heather and Alejandro.

Actually I was thinking I was alone on that thought. It does, really. (How ironic is it that Lady Gaga release a song named "Alejandro" around the time of the show?)

imverybasic

[912]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 16

In all fairness, I didn't expect the writers to go the musical route. Like I figured they would take on a theme that would be I don't know, a little less cheesy, perhaps?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing the writers tackling something different for every season, but the musical idea doesn't really clique. There isn't the least bit of reasoning as to why these characters decide to break into song, plus I think it was a mistake for the writers to include those new additions (Sierra and Alejandro) to the show. They just don't work for me.

Edited on 07/15/2010 12:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

HaydenAvery

[913]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 21
    Well I like the musical numbers and Alejandro and Sierra are making things more interesting.

timgueguen

[914]Jul 15, 2010
    Given how popular musicals have been with the show's intended tween audience in the past 3 or 4 years going with a musical format is no surprise. It was of course a calculated risk given that some folks don't like musicals. As far as new characters go if the show really held true to the reality show blueprint we would have had an entire set of 22 new characters with Total Drama Action, or this year, instead of just two. However given those leaked character designs a while back it looks like we're going to see a whole set of new characters next season, so enjoy the current ones while you can.

HaydenAvery

[915]Jul 16, 2010
    Next season only has 13 episodes apparently.

jfsredhead16

[916]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 4

if your saying there willbe 13 episodes because of the charcter designs i dont think thats tru

although there are no specifics i heard some old charcters will return

HaydenAvery

[917]Jul 16, 2010
    Nope. Only 13 episodes. And...

http://i27.tinypic.com/250kp3c.jpg

The final 2!

TDIrocks61294

[918]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 7

I'm probably wrong, but at first glance I thought it was fake. Don't they look kind of funky? Anyway, if it is true, I will be voting for Cody so many times.

DC-Dude

[919]Jul 16, 2010

If you didn't inspect it closely like I did, then you would think it's real.

But if you DID inspect it like I did, then you would know that it's EXTREMELY fake.

Edited on 07/16/2010 3:13pm

HaydenAvery

[920]Jul 16, 2010
    Good detectiving skills. That is fake and I couldn't fool you. Though a Heather vs. Cody final 2 is possible.