We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

DC-Dude

[981]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 26

I was also hoping for some drama between Alejandro, Lindsay and Tyler. Yeah, I don't care, kick off all the other female contestants, but I would have liked to see Alejandro try to get Lindsay eliminated but her stupidity saves her each time- and the Tyler-Alejandro conflict would have been nice if it continues...

Have you noticed that Alejandro has a strange smile? (aka, the way he smiles when with Heather in the opening, and when pushing Owen down the pole)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brekclub85

[982]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 4
    They just gave quick synopsis of episodes up to the 3rd Aftermath on the TD wiki!

It seems Duncan returns and Noah is out in episode 13.

In either Greece or Las Vegas, Gwen will do something that makes her extremely unpopular with her teammates.

Duncan will be on Team Chris.

After London, it's Greece, Vegas, Australia, and Sweden in that order.

TDIrocks61294

[983]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 7

brekclub85 wrote:
    They just gave quick synopsis of episodes up to the 3rd Aftermath on the TD wiki! It seems Duncan returns and Noah is out in episode 13. In either Greece or Las Vegas, Gwen will do something that makes her extremely unpopular with her teammates. Duncan will be on Team Chris. After London, it's Greece, Vegas, Australia, and Sweden in that order.

Yeah, I just read that. It SUCKS. Noah deserves to go farther, and all those episodes appear to focus on the stupid Duncan-Courtney-Gwen crap which I couldn't care any less about.

brekclub85

[984]Jul 27, 2010
    That leaves Izzy, Tyler, and Gwen for me to worry about.

I think Gwen might be out in Australia because she's not in the Sweden song sequence with Sierra, Heather, and Courtney, but neither is Cody and we know he gets further.

There's still hope that Tyler or Izzy makes it past the 3rd Aftermath, (But none for both of them), because the only clips we've seen from past the 3rd aftermath are the Niagara Falls episode, and one brief shot from what I think is China, and it's possible that they just were not in those shots.

peopie1111

[985]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 15

Guys, don't get your hopes down. I mean they use trailers to get us on the wrong path, don't give up on your favorite characters yet! Can we all just be optimistic?

DC-Dude

[986]Jul 27, 2010

"The Ex-Files" has to be Las Vegas, because "Picnic at Hanging Rock" is also the title of an Australian film, so that must be the Australia episode.

And the title "Greece's Pieces?" Not the title I would have chosen. I would have chosen "Greece Is The Word."

HaydenAvery

[987]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 21
    Tyler and Izzy aren't making it past aftermath 3. Give up on that one. And I assure you that LindsayxTylerxAlejandro conflict will very likely come within the next two episodes. And great news, I think Ezekiel returns sometime after aftermath 3, but don't get your hopes up on him doing anything besides getting immediately kicked off again.

Ilovemiley300

[988]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 10

TDIrocks61294 wrote:

brekclub85 wrote:
    They just gave quick synopsis of episodes up to the 3rd Aftermath on the TD wiki! It seems Duncan returns and Noah is out in episode 13. In either Greece or Las Vegas, Gwen will do something that makes her extremely unpopular with her teammates. Duncan will be on Team Chris. After London, it's Greece, Vegas, Australia, and Sweden in that order.

Yeah, I just read that. It SUCKS. Noah deserves to go farther, and all those episodes appear to focus on the stupid Duncan-Courtney-Gwen crap which I couldn't care any less about.

before this season started I was hoping that that love triangle story would develop during the first few eps then duncan got eliminated why didnt they do that?

Edited on 07/27/2010 4:42pm

dannyranger8

[989]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 16

HaydenAvery wrote:
    Tyler and Izzy aren't making it past aftermath 3. Give up on that one. And I assure you that LindsayxTylerxAlejandro conflict will very likely come within the next two episodes. And great news, I think Ezekiel returns sometime after aftermath 3, but don't get your hopes up on him doing anything besides getting immediately kicked off again.
    just wondering, where do you get all this information?

Runner555

[990]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 6
    Since in the last episode Lindsey figured out Tyler is here means that her storyline for Total Drama is over. I am thinking that since this is the last season for all of them the storylines for them will finally end. So that means that near the end of this maybe it will be Duncan and Gwen. It is going to be weird though to not see the original cast in the next season. Unless out of the blue next season is fans vs favorites. That would be cool though

ultimatekey

[991]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 22

Leshawnas goodbye vid is on CN video

Did anyone else thought it was nasty when Lindsay and DJ ate from a peanut filled barf bag? Heather finally got what was coming, a beatdown from Leshawna. I think Sierra is mixed because she says both of her of her grandparents are German.

Edited on 07/29/2010 2:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

TVdude3895

[992]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 14

Goodbye Leshawna... And hello Cody, Sierra and Noah. Yep, Lindsay and DJ are Nasty. Leshawna and Heather's friendship ended quickly. And Sierra is really.... Special.... her grandparents are german but what about the other grandparents? Maybe they're hispanic. So she's a mixed case.

brekclub85

[993]Jul 29, 2010
    Something I discovered recently that I hope is real:

If you go on to youtube and search Total Drama World Tour, and set it so you can see the most recent posted videos, there's one that says "Total Drama World Tour Leaked Photo!" Assuming it's not fake, it shows a still from the Niagara Falls ep, where we see Blainely in the bride outfit, standing next to Owen, Alejandro.....and Ezekiel and Noah! If the pic is real, that means even if Noah's out in London, he might quickly make a return. (Because, if you think about it, Izzy's return in action, if you don't include the Aftermath, came only 3 episodes after she was voted out the first time.)

HaydenAvery

[994]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 21
    Sorry, don't get your hopes up. That picture is obviously fake.

stephdumas

[995]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 10
    I saw that pic too, if it's a fake, the fanartist is very talented or maybe a member of the TDWT staff posted this fake pic to mystify us.

If(and it's a big "IF") that pic is real, one possibility then Noah and Ezekiel returns, because Chris hired them a spy/mole just like he did with Owen in TDA.

TDIrocks61294

[996]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 7

I saw it, and it better be real, but I don't know.

DC-Dude

[997]Jul 29, 2010

It CAN'T be real. Did you see Alejandro's face? Nuh-uh.

As for Ezekiel, whose head is actually shaped like that!??!!

TVdude3895

[998]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 14

It kinda looks Fake like a Fanpic

doguineta

[999]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 20
    Yea it's ovousily fake, I mean Zeke's head is totally deformed and why the hell is Noah wearing Zeke0s hat, it makes no sense. It's a big fake.

doguineta

[1000]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 20

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to say that Chef hasn't been a chef so far this season.....it's kinda diaspoouinting

EDIT: 1000th post!!!

Edited on 07/29/2010 4:46pm