We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

brekclub85

[1001]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 4
    I have a feeling that it's fake, but a part of me really hopes it's true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[1002]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 26

(OK, everyone! 999 more posts to go! Tongue out)

If the picture is real, then my prediction is completely off- and the elimination order is screwed up.

brekclub85

[1003]Jul 29, 2010
    When I saw the pic, I thought back to TDA when during the summer between episodes 13 and 14, we were given a pic of Owen hugging Duncan and Harold, which turned out to be from Rock N Rule.

brekclub85

[1004]Jul 29, 2010
    Saw some leaked clips of episode 8:

The song has been posted, it's short and sung only by Team Amazon.

Team Amazon takes last place and has an elimination ceremony where Gwen, Courtney, and Sierra vote for Heather, Heather votes for Gwen and Cody votes for Sierra.

However, Chris announces that it's not an elimination after showing the votes live to the Team, meaning Heather's safe.

HaydenAvery

[1005]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 21
    Yes, yes. I saw the whole episode before that stuff was uploaded. And I knew about the fake elimination long before the episode was leaked as well.

DC-Dude

[1006]Jul 30, 2010

Yeah, I read something like that on the Talk: Total Drama World Tour page on the Wiki.

jfsredhead16

[1007]Jul 30, 2010

starting august 9 australia will air episodes ahead of cartoonetwork

i know theres probaly not much that can be done but do you think after the paris episode we cannot try not to be spoild by the episodes

like them not be posting on youtube or the summary being posted on the wiki

lastmarshmallow

[1008]Jul 30, 2010

Or you could just not look up the episodes on Youtube and the wikia...

Just a thought.

Besides, most of the eliminations have been spoiled for us already, so does it really matter? (Plus, I would go absolutely ballistic if episodes air in Australia and I can't watch them on Youtube.)

Evening_Haze

[1009]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 7

Sorry, but i just had to post this thought on the picture. People are saying it's "obviously" fake. But to me it looks like it's straight out of an episode. Reason: If it WAS a fanpic, why would the artist draw Noah wearing Zeke's hat? Unless the artist got bored of drawing Ezekiel with that hat, that's something that would only happen on the actual show, (for reasons I would love to know.) Oh, and for the person who said about Zeke, that no one's head could be shaped like that? Um, have you seen Duncan's?

jfsredhead16

[1010]Jul 30, 2010

i know ill try that myself

even though i usually look on the wiki and at the rate australia is going it will take a while before cartoonetwork catched up

without me looking at what happend

TVdude3895

[1011]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 14

So if the elimination is obvious, does anyone suspect who's the winner, or at least in the final 2 or 5?

DC-Dude

[1012]Jul 31, 2010

I think the final 3 will be Heather, Cody, and Alejandro. Final 2- not quite sure... I'm sure Hayden already knows, though!

lastmarshmallow

[1013]Jul 31, 2010

I hope you're right about Heather, but I'm almost certain that Cody won't make it( he's too popular). I don't think Alejandro is very likely either since he's:

A: A new character

B: The main antagonist

C: Likely to hook up with Heather( having both members of a couple in the F2 wouldn't be that interesting.)

I actually wouldn't mind that much if Alejandro did make it though since he's one of my favorite characters.

TVdude3895

[1014]Jul 31, 2010

So from what 2 of you said, it's possible that Cody and Heather will be in the Final 2?

Since last 2 Seasons had a serious person and a goofy person; both also had a love interest.Ex:

Owen- goofy; izzy

Gwen- serious; trent

Duncan- serious; courtney

Beth- goofy; justin/harold

So Cody may be the winner because:

1. He's an old character

2. He's may become the protagonist

3. His Love Interest is Gwen or Sierra.

4. He wasn't in Season 2

5. He's on the most superior team of Season 3 (Team Amazon)

6. He's popular with both boys and girls (mostly girls)

7. And he's my favorite character.

Cody- Goofy; Gwen or Sierra

Heather- Serious; Alejandro

It goes in a pattern with G-S-G. Can I get some support here?

Edited on 07/31/2010 8:51am

pixarprincess

[1015]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 13
    So... I heard that the Amazon episode aired in other countries. Is it on youtube yet?

Also, is "Slap Slap Revolution", am I the only one who felt sorry for Heather? I mean, she got her TOOTH knocked out, for crying out loud. Losing hair, at least it wouls grow back eventually, but I don't think that tooth can be replaced so easily...

jfsredhead16

[1016]Jul 31, 2010

the amazon episode is on youtube but its unlisted so you may have a hard time finding it

TVdude3895

[1017]Jul 31, 2010

It's on youtube. I think it aired in austraila first. just type in Total Drama World Tour episode 8, go straight down and you'll find it. It's a great episode. I don't really feel bad for Heather. Because of her, I only have 4 people to root for now. And Cody will own this Season!

doguineta

[1018]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 20
    pixarprincess wrote:
    So... I heard that the Amazon episode aired in other countries. Is it on youtube yet?

Also, is "Slap Slap Revolution", am I the only one who felt sorry for Heather? I mean, she got her TOOTH knocked out, for crying out loud. Losing hair, at least it wouls grow back eventually, but I don't think that tooth can be replaced so easily...

In the am-AH-zon Race, some Zing-zings (indian tribE) think Heather is their godess and gift her a gold tooth. Problem solved

iamtunk

[1019]Jul 31, 2010

pixarprincess wrote:
    So... I heard that the Amazon episode aired in other countries. Is it on youtube yet? Also, is "Slap Slap Revolution", am I the only one who felt sorry for Heather? I mean, she got her TOOTH knocked out, for crying out loud. Losing hair, at least it wouls grow back eventually, but I don't think that tooth can be replaced so easily...

i haven't seen it yet, but yes. I do feel bad for her. I don't think Heather is really evil...just mean. I don't think she deserves to get the crap beat out of her.

anyway, I think Heather can survive in her team, especially with Duncan's return. I can see Gwen being the first out of Team Amazon. Once Duncan comes back and they kiss that will set Courtney off and Courtney-Gwen will have their rivalry. Courtney will want to vote Gwen off and she can easily get the majority vote on her side. She won't even need to ask Heather to vote her off and she can easily convince Sierra that Gwen's a threat to her and Cody's "relationship". That will be 3 against 2. It's the perfect set-up for Gwen to get voted off.

Courtney will probably eventually annoy the crap out of her remaining 3 teammates. Bye bye Courtney.

Same with Sierra. Cody's already annoyed with her. And Heather knows (because of the Amazon episode) that Sierra isn't really her friend. Though, by this time the merge will probably have happened and Cody may have a change of heart by then. I'm not as sure about this one...but I can see Cody and Heather being the last 2 remaining in their team.

I think Victory will be reduced to one person in the next few episodes. and yes, I do think Chris is cruel enough to not let that person join another team and have to go it alone. then that person will get eliminated. I think Team Victory will be wiped out before anybody from another team leaves. they were doomed from the moment they called themselves Team Victory.

Edited on 07/31/2010 12:22pm

LordGrievous

[1020]Jul 31, 2010

iamtunk wrote:

pixarprincess wrote:
    So... I heard that the Amazon episode aired in other countries. Is it on youtube yet? Also, is "Slap Slap Revolution", am I the only one who felt sorry for Heather? I mean, she got her TOOTH knocked out, for crying out loud. Losing hair, at least it wouls grow back eventually, but I don't think that tooth can be replaced so easily...

i haven't seen it yet, but yes. I do feel bad for her. I don't think Heather is really evil...just mean. I don't think she deserves to get the crap beat out of her.

anyway, I think Heather can survive in her team, especially with Duncan's return. I can see Gwen being the first out of Team Amazon. Once Duncan comes back and they kiss that will set Courtney off and Courtney-Gwen will have their rivalry. Courtney will want to vote Gwen off and she can easily get the majority vote on her side. She won't even need to ask Heather to vote her off and she can easily convince Sierra that Gwen's a threat to her and Cody's "relationship". That will be 3 against 2. It's the perfect set-up for Gwen to get voted off.

Courtney will probably eventually annoy the crap out of her remaining 3 teammates. Bye bye Courtney.

Same with Sierra. Cody's already annoyed with her. And Heather knows (because of the Amazon episode) that Sierra isn't really her friend. Though, by this time the merge will probably have happened and Cody may have a change of heart by then. I'm not as sure about this one...but I can see Cody and Heather being the last 2 remaining in their team.

I think Victory will be reduced to one person in the next few episodes. and yes, I do think Chris is cruel enough to not let that person join another team and have to go it alone. then that person will get eliminated. I think Team Victory will be wiped out before anybody from another team leaves. they were doomed from the moment they called themselves Team Victory.

Yeah Heather has gotten alotbetter from the first season and even tried to warn LeShawna about Al being evil.

and it isa shame how Team Victory keeps getting eliminated especially Bridgette who never got toshine this season. DJ and Lindsay might as well just grab some parachutes after LeShawna was eliminated because there's no way they'll be winning.