We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

stephdumas

[1021]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 10

iamtunk wrote:
    anyway, I think Heather can survive in her team, especially with Duncan's return. I can see Gwen being the first out of Team Amazon. Once Duncan comes back and they kiss that will set Courtney off and Courtney-Gwen will have their rivalry. Courtney will want to vote Gwen off and she can easily get the majority vote on her side. She won't even need to ask Heather to vote her off and she can easily convince Sierra that Gwen's a threat to her and Cody's "relationship". That will be 3 against 2. It's the perfect set-up for Gwen to get voted off.

Same with Sierra. Cody's already annoyed with her. And Heather knows (because of the Amazon episode) that Sierra isn't really her friend. Though, by this time the merge will probably have happened and Cody may have a change of heart by then. I'm not as sure about this one...but I can see Cody and Heather being the last 2 remaining in their team.

A good scenario unless Chris reverse us another surprise like a merge of the remaining teams.Alejandro might plan a newguy's alliance to try to vote off Gwen, Courtney or Heather.

There was also a leaked pic where we see Sierra in wheelchair a bit injuried and with a new hairstyle. Maybe she got an accident who resulted to be voted off just like Cody was in TDI when a bear injured him.

Edited on 07/31/2010 5:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordGrievous

[1022]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 13

stephdumas wrote:

iamtunk wrote:
    anyway, I think Heather can survive in her team, especially with Duncan's return. I can see Gwen being the first out of Team Amazon. Once Duncan comes back and they kiss that will set Courtney off and Courtney-Gwen will have their rivalry. Courtney will want to vote Gwen off and she can easily get the majority vote on her side. She won't even need to ask Heather to vote her off and she can easily convince Sierra that Gwen's a threat to her and Cody's "relationship". That will be 3 against 2. It's the perfect set-up for Gwen to get voted off.

Same with Sierra. Cody's already annoyed with her. And Heather knows (because of the Amazon episode) that Sierra isn't really her friend. Though, by this time the merge will probably have happened and Cody may have a change of heart by then. I'm not as sure about this one...but I can see Cody and Heather being the last 2 remaining in their team.

A good scenario unless Chris reverse us another surprise like a merge of the remaining teams.Alejandro might plan a newguy's alliance to try to vote off Gwen, Courtney or Heather.

There was also a leaked pic where we see Sierra in wheelchair a bit injuried and with a new hairstyle. Maybe she got an accident who resulted to be voted off just like Cody was in TDI when a bear injured him.

As soon as you mentioned Sierra in a wheelchair I thinking that she'd be voted off like Cody was.

iamtunk

[1023]Jul 31, 2010
    I've seen that pic. maybe it is how she'll get eliminated

TheToonster

[1024]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 1

stephdumas wrote:

iamtunk wrote:

Nice find, I never saw that pic. But I dont think thats how sierra will go home( since it already happened with cody in TDI) But Sierra in a wheelchair makes me think that she saved Codys life, or saved him from another injury.

imverybasic

[1025]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 16

doguineta wrote:
    In the am-AH-zon Race, some Zing-zings (indian tribE) think Heather is their godess and gift her a gold tooth. Problem solved

Not exactly an ideal solution to this problem. Nobody wants to walk around with a gold tooth in their mouth, unless they're Flavor Flav. Seriously, though; as for who I think will be next to get the boot, it would be between either Gwen or Heather. Both almost nearly got eliminated for screwing up the amazon challenge and obviously nobody on the show is too fond of Heather and since she no longer plays the role of the villain, she therefore no longer has a purpose in the show. Then again, I've noticed how much Heather has improved as a strategist. At one time she used to resort to spiteful attacks to get far in the game, but now we actually get to see her using her wits to get herself further in the game. The only way she could go home is if it were all to backfire. Gwen could go home pretty much because she is no longer interesting and therefore no longer useful to the show. Pretty much every person on Team Amazon is conspiring against one another so it's possible for any of the members to suffer elimination.

iamtunk

[1026]Aug 1, 2010

eh, I think Heather could have an interesting plotline with Alejandro. that, and there are pictures with her still in various locations. IDK if the rumor is true that she is going to be in the top 2, but I do think she'll go far.

Edited on 08/01/2010 9:44pm

jfsredhead16

[1027]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 4

when do you think the first aftermath will be posted on the cn website

luzdrama posted a the first aftermath on youtube and at the begining it said cn exclusive butthe aftermath isnot on the website

imverybasic

[1028]Aug 2, 2010

iamtunk wrote:

eh, I think Heather could have an interesting plotline with Alejandro. that, and there are pictures with her still in various locations. IDK if the rumor is true that she is going to be in the top 2, but I do think she'll go far.

Yeah, she probably could. Something tells me though that Alejandro is this season's red-herring. I don't know why, but for some reason, I could see Sierra taking his role as the antagonist...

TVdude3895

[1029]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 14

What!? Sierra as the Antagonist!? I can't actually see that happening. Please explain and finally the Aftermath is on Cartoon Network online right now!

TheToonster

[1030]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 1

I cant see Sierra being one. And I would love to see Alejandro forming an alliance with Heather, and Heather saying yes to the offer, Having Alejandro think he is using her, and then later on Heather outsmarts Alejandro and somehow Heather would be the cause of Alejandros downfall. And earning the respect of her peers. Ever since TDA I started liking Heather, I even see her making it far in TDWT.

imverybasic

[1031]Aug 2, 2010

TVdude3895 wrote:

What!? Sierra as the Antagonist!? I can't actually see that happening. Please explain and finally the Aftermath is on Cartoon Network online right now!

It's not something that I can really explain. It's only a theory that I pulled out of thin air. It could probably be triggered based on what Cody said about her, combined with the possibility that she'll manage to play both Heather and Alejandro. But that's about it.

TVdude3895

[1032]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 14

So what your saying, Cody saying something bad to Sierra+ Sierra's smarts= A new Antagonist? Cody please save us because we're gonna be in some deep trouble.

iamtunk

[1033]Aug 2, 2010
    lol, Sierra the antagonist? haha...that would actually be incredibly interesting. I don't know if that would happen...but I can kinda see it now that you mention it. it would be like a total surprise. She just seems like this crazy, little obsessed fan on the outside but in reality she's playing everyone, including the producers and camera's, and she's really EVIL and hates everyone and is plotting all their downfall's so she can win the money and kill them all! (okay, maybe not that last one) she could do it too, cuz she knows everything about everyone...and oh boy I'm getting creeped out now. lol And neither Alejandro NOR Heather are anywhere close to being near her level of antogonismness.

okay, I want this to happen now. lol. if it doesn't someone needs to write a fanfic.

TheToonster wrote:

I cant see Sierra being one. And I would love to see Alejandro forming an alliance with Heather, and Heather saying yes to the offer, Having Alejandro think he is using her, and then later on Heather outsmarts Alejandro and somehow Heather would be the cause of Alejandros downfall. And earning the respect of her peers. Ever since TDA I started liking Heather, I even see her making it far in TDWT.

yeah yeah yeah! this is what I want!

imverybasic

[1034]Aug 2, 2010

TVdude3895 wrote:

So what your saying, Cody saying something bad to Sierra+ Sierra's smarts= A new Antagonist? Cody please save us because we're gonna be in some deep trouble.

Depending on how deeply hurt Sierra would feel. It may be only one comment, but keep in mind that this is what sprouts bad relationships in this show.

Edited on 08/02/2010 8:40pm

iamtunk

[1035]Aug 2, 2010
    jfsredhead16 wrote:

when do you think the first aftermath will be posted on the cn website

luzdrama posted a the first aftermath on youtube and at the begining it said cn exclusive butthe aftermath isnot on the website

it up now! it was pretty good. eva's funny. teehee.

timgueguen

[1036]Aug 2, 2010

imverybasic wrote:

Seriously, though; as for who I think will be next to get the boot, it would be between either Gwen or Heather.

They both stay around until at least whatever episode it is that features Courtney and Gwen stretching Heather on a rack in a dungeon. A brief snippet of this turned up in one of Teletoon's TDWT promos a few months back. Presumably this is either the next episode, set in Paris, or episode 13 which is apparently set in London.

Edited on 08/02/2010 10:01pm

iamtunk

[1037]Aug 2, 2010
    Gwen will be around until Duncan comes back. There are also pics of Heather in Australia.

pixarprincess

[1038]Aug 3, 2010

imverybasic wrote:

TVdude3895 wrote:

Depending on how deeply hurt Sierra would feel. It may be only one comment, but keep in mind that this is what sprouts bad relationships in this show.

As much as I hope that doesn't happen, I see the logic in your theory; Heartbreak/rejection could probably make her break down and become a pychopath. Remember Syndrome from "The Incredibles"? (I was watching the movie yesterday, so that's how I know.)

And I felt bad for Sierra when Cody said that stuff. Sure, she can be creepy at times, but she still cares about him (She offered to suck out poison, which would've otherwise KILL him) and it's not like she isn't a human being. And yet somehow I didn't feel as bad for her asI did for ANOTHER girl who was "rejected" by her crush on another show I watched an hour earlier (Poor Isabella )

Edited on 08/03/2010 10:29am

imverybasic

[1039]Aug 3, 2010

Yeah, Phineas can be so oblivious at timesWink

(Side note: Please don't delete this post.)

Runner555

[1040]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 6
    Well since we know who is going next CN just spoiled as well who is going. It just sucks Lindsey is going to go next. She was one of my favorites. She was funny and was a good teamate on the show. I still wonder how she will go home since it is between her and DJ. The only thing I am thiniking is that she accidently votes herself off again