We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

DC-Dude

[1081]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 26

Strangely, I don't think Izzy is going to come back. She might, though, but I doubt it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

timgueguen

[1082]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 13

The "episode leaks" are coming off of Australian TV. The Australian Broadcasting Corp. is apparently airing the episodes on their ABC3 kids channel even before Cartoon Network is. And if I'm reading their schedule properly they're playing it in marathon fashion, so the entire series might be on YouTube by the end of August! Frown

Edited on 08/10/2010 5:49pm

iamtunk

[1083]Aug 10, 2010
    geez. who wants it to end that quickly?

timgueguen

[1084]Aug 10, 2010
    Yeah, I really can't understand playing what is intended to be a weekly series like that. It's the kind of thing you'd do with a cancelled series to burn off episodes.

Lionheart08

[1085]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 30

Can't say I'm happy with the course of the series TBH. Gwen and Heather storylines have been done to death over the past two seasons. And considering Sierra, who I despise greatly, is going to make it to the final four to the very least, I'm just not feeling this at all. I think I'm calling it quits.

iamtunk

[1086]Aug 10, 2010
    wow, I'm totally loving this season! and I find Heather the most interesting of all, especially what's going on with Al. I thought a lot of the stuff in TDA was either old or boring (though, I enjoyed a lot of it too) and was a bit disappointed, especially at the end. so far, TDWT is making up for it.

lastmarshmallow

[1087]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 4

I really don't see what the big deal is with the Australian schedule. Considering that we already know most of the elimination order and the Final 4, I'm perfectly fine with seeingTDWT end sooner, rather than later. The suspense is already dead.

Despite that, I think this will still be my favorite season thus far.

iamtunk

[1088]Aug 11, 2010
    yeah, but once it's over it's over. that's it. done. no more new episodes to look forward to. that, and the old characters won't be around for the 4th season, although they might for the fifth, so you can say bye bye to your favorites for at least a year. I know I'm not ready for it all to end in the next month. suspense or not, hearing about spoilers isn't the same as actually watching the episode. if anything, hearing about the spoilers makes me even more so interested to see how everything is all going to play out. that, and I have peace of mind knowing Heather makes it far. we might know the final 4 or 3 or even 2 if rumors are really correct, but we don't know everything that's going to happen and I'm very curious to see what will happen. if anything, it's the fault of the spoilers and the leaked episodes. I'm not going to be watching this season ahead on youtube. and soon, I'll probably stop peeking at the wiki and even this message board again. what I now know I'm happy to know and I don't really want to know much else.

imverybasic

[1089]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 16

Is there going to be a fifth season?

timgueguen

[1090]Aug 11, 2010
    There's no indication as yet there will be a fifth season. Just going by Teletoon's past practice I'd guess there won't be. Their longest running shows, Braceface and 6teen, both had the equivalent of 4 seasons of episodes. And given the way the show was funded in the first place I can't see it continuing if Teletoon doesn't decide to fund a fifth season. And of course even if they do consider a fifth season the ratings may not be there by the time season four is done.

ultimatekey

[1091]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 22
    Lindsay's elimination video is now on CN video.

iamtunk

[1092]Aug 11, 2010
    IDK, I heard that Christian Potenza said that there will be a 5th season with both new & old characters. it will be a heroes v villains thing. i don't know if that's true or not.

anyway, i have to go back on what I said last post. the episodes being leaked on youtube haven't really been the problem for the spoilers, because once it's been shown somewhere then it's going to be on Youtube and people will talk about it, period. but it's a lot of abc3's fault, the Australian channel, for all the spoilers since they don't use discretion in their episode descriptions

pixarprincess

[1093]Aug 12, 2010
    Just an FYI, I'm not leaving this forum indefinetly, or at least until the rest of the world catches up with Austrailia. Sorry, I just want to avoid spoilers as much as possible, I want to enjoy this show like a real reality show, and these leaks are making this difficult. And no, I am not visiting the episodes on youtube. I'm sticking to old-fashion TV.

So TTFN. See you in the semi-finals.

iamtunk

[1094]Aug 12, 2010
    don't blame you. I'll be following you pretty soon probably. I enjoyed the spoilers for a couple of weeks, and I don't really mind knowing the final 4 and possibly 3 or 2, and I'm really happy to know Heather makes it far, but I already know a lot that happens in the 4 episodes ahead and practically the entire elimination order. it hasn't really ruined the season for me, because it just makes me excited to see it all happen, but I don't want to know the entire season by heart before I even watch most of it and I want some surprises along the way. I may know a lot of the basics & it's not like I'm going to die if I find out a spoiler or something. I don't really care that much. but I still want to be surprised on how it all plays out. I definitely plan to stop going on the wiki by the end of the week. I'm not sure how much longer I'll hang around this forum. I would just avoid this topic but spoilers are all over the forum in other topics too. It kinda sucks too, cuz I wanted to stick around for discussion during the season. but I guess I can't really do that now. I might still pop in from time to time though. but Australia will be done with it by September or something and I don't want to know all the details of what happens when I still have half the season to watch. and I refuse to watch it all NOW. i want it to last a little while.

I only have myself to blame. once I found out how far Heather makes it, and I was happy to know that, I shoulda stopped spoiling everything for myself. I knew I should've avoided forums and the wiki.

BrainMan820

[1095]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 16

Anyone else other than me think the sea shanty was the catchiest song ever?

jfsredhead16

[1096]Aug 15, 2010

i think the sea song is good so is the song from the london episode

Lionheart08

[1097]Aug 15, 2010
    • level: 30

BrainMan820 wrote:

It's a tie between that and Before We Die for me.

Just saw the London episode on youtube. Sad to see Noah go.

Edited on 08/15/2010 2:57pm

doguineta

[1098]Aug 15, 2010
    • level: 20
    BrainMan820 wrote:

Totally agree with you. And as Heather said: "it's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy!"

brekclub85

[1099]Aug 15, 2010
    Greece has just been leaked. Tyler's still in the game! :-)

stephdumas

[1100]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 10

brekclub85 wrote:
    Greece has just been leaked. Tyler's still in the game! :-)

But one of the interns had been "voted off", if we could said like that,by Chris. ;-)