We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

nate4123

[1]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 16

From Teletoon.com's TDA Interactive, they have the question of the week. Every week, a new question comes up and users from Teletoon answers it based on the recent episode. So I thought why don't we do this as well. All the questions of the week will be from TDA interactive in Teletoon.

The question of the week: Would you have voted off Gwen?

Go ahead and place your thoughts here. Every week a new queston will come up and I'll post them up here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Skyancez

[2]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    Of course. Why would I want someone who'll try away challenges?

DramaticTV

[3]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't think I would have, or at least not without hearing her side of the story. She was only throwing THAT challenge so the other team wouldn't kill her (not kill literly but you get the gist of what I'm saying) The only reason Gwen got voted off is because she voted for herself

Duncan--Probably Heather (or Harold)
    DJ--Probably Heather
    Heather--Gwen
    Harold--Gwen (in Heather's alliance)
    Gwen-- for herself
    Lashauna--Gwen

If Duncan/DJ/Gwen would have voted together Gwen could have stayed in, but Gwen voted herself off to balance her Karama

SqueakyYugi

[4]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 13

Gwen should've explained that Trent threw challenges on his own accord; why should she be held responsible for his actions? I mean, she helped them get rid of their saboteur, isn't that enough?

Based on the way Gwen handled things, I think it was only fair that she get voted off. Besides, now we can rest fairly sure that DuncanxGwen will never happen (Because of how Duncan rescinded his offer to sacrifice himself for Gwen)

nate4123

[5]Apr 13, 2009

I think I would. If I was the gaffers and she was sabotaging the team like what happen in The Chefshank Redemption, I would vote her off. It's too bad that Gwen had to vote herself off. She also had a deal with the Grips so I think it was fair to pay them back by voting herself off.

Next Question of the week: Which character do u think can use a night at a spa and why?

tigerty101

[6]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    nate4123 wrote:

Next Question of the week: Which character do u think can use a night at a spa and why?

I think Harold deserves it the most because of Duncan's constant teasing and picking on him. He deserves a night away from that.

ultimatekey

[7]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 22
    I think it could be Heather, shes been through a lot lately.

Skyancez

[8]Apr 14, 2009

Izzy and Owen...

If you know what I mean! *evil grin*

nate4123

[9]Apr 20, 2009

I have to say Heather needs some time away and the spa would be perfect for her. She's been through tough times with her hair and other things, so I think she must be stressed. Spa is perfect for her.

This week's Question of the week: Was Lindsay a good leader for the Grips?

SqueakyYugi

[10]Apr 21, 2009
    Yes; I'd be bossy too if we didn't have a single legitimaite victory to our name.

kb879899

[11]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 6

Definetely!

Riankg

[12]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 6

In my opinion she was one of the best leaders of both TDI and TDA....she was a little bitbossy...but in a good way..she said for them don't be afraid ..she said to the Grips to use Beth as the killer..because she couldn't scream...and she was totally right !! I think Beth is a traitor...why would she voted in Lindsey if she is one off the strongest players in the team ?? And she isn't 100% stupid..she guessed a right answer in the last week doctor challenge.

BETH U ARE A TRAITOR!!!!

HankL

[13]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 18
    To be quite frank, it was great to see Lindsay use her brain and be assertive. This was actually a real growth step and she did a good job. I don't think Beth's reaction was appropriate. However, I know how the GroupThink mentality can force a role on you. "You're a blonde ditz. How DARE you actually THINK and be assertive!" or "You're a jock. Why are you asking so many intelligent quetions all of a sudden!" I hope that Lindsay keeps on using her brain and being assertive. I also hope that Beth, as Lindsay's friend, will be more supportive.

SqueakyYugi

[14]Apr 23, 2009
    Riankg wrote:

In my opinion she was one of the best leaders of both TDI and TDA....she was a little bitbossy...but in a good way..she said for them don't be afraid ..she said to the Grips to use Beth as the killer..because she couldn't scream...and she was totally right !! I think Beth is a traitor...why would she voted in Lindsey if she is one off the strongest players in the team ?? And she isn't 100% stupid..she guessed a right answer in the last week doctor challenge.

BETH U ARE A TRAITOR!!!!

We don't know if Beth voted for Lindsay or if Lindsay even got any votes at all. Beth could have simply been trying to justify the votes of her teammates, heck for all we know, it could've actually been Justin who was about to take a walk on the Red Carpet of Shame.

PinkEmo01

[15]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    i thought lindsay

DeathVelvien

[16]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 4

For the second challenge, yes, she did a good job. However, the way she did (completely enforcing her will on the others) makes me think she's going to go overboard with her power, especially given that it started to spill into their card game ("Gimme all your twos!"). And, I think she was putting too much faith into the "ghost detector".

nate4123

[17]Apr 29, 2009

I'll have to admit that Lindsay was an AWESOME leader. I did not know that it was really in her. This really changes my persepctive for her! If Lindsay can lead her team in the next challenge (she was pictured as an admiral for the next episode) to a win, then I have to admit she will be one great leader for her grips.

This week's Question: Beth in the recent episode told about having a boyfriend named Brady. Do u think that her story was real or not?

DeathVelvien

[18]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    I am in full agreement with Izzy that "Brady" does not exist

KarmaGoddess11

[19]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 2
    I think Brady does exist. Saying she wanted both Brady and Justin sounded like it was true rather than something to make Justin jealous, and this also fits with her defense of models earlier this season. Everyone disbelieving her smells like a setup for a twist.
    Edited on 04/29/2009 5:12pm

Skyancez

[20]Apr 29, 2009
    I don't see Beth lieing about something like that. I'm convinced that Brady does exist.