We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

facebookfan

[141]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 7
    no. Courtney-Duncan as the final 2 is better than Beth-Duncan final 2. more drama with the two former lovers fighting to win; then, again the person with no plot the entire season, in this case Beth, always wins (like Owen last season) and both Court and Duncan had plots
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Skyancez

[142]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 14

Duncan did the right thing in voting Courtney off, even though it was accidental due to his fatigue. I'm sorry but if my girlfriend forced me to give her a compliment every hour, read AND memorise a 32-page letter and not calling her pet names I'd break up with her the second she mentioned the 32-page letter.

I didn't expect Duncan to make the final two but I said that either Lindsay or Beth would have made the final two, it just depended on who went the furthest out of the two.

I'll be honest again and say I didn't predict Harold to be in the final two either, my original final two was DJ and Beth.

HaydenAvery

[143]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 21
    duncan voted for courtney on purpose. the duncan vs courtney final two isnt realistic since both are jerks.

nate4123

[144]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 16
    You know what I kind of agree with Duncan voting off Courtney. That 32 page letter is crazy and should not be a part of a relationship. I mean every time on the dot, he has to do things for Courtney? That's just wrong and I think he needs to put that aside and focus on a million bucks, which led him to the final 2! As for the finals results, I wanted Courtney vs. Beth but beggers can't be choosers. Plus Courtney was getting annoying. What happened to the sweet CIT everyone loved? Finale episode? NOT YET! Round 2 is next week in an aftermath. But we do have a new question of the week: (From CN) So the pirate challenge ended in a tie! And it is now up to us to decide the winner! Who do you think will win it all and why? EXTRA QUESTION: (From Teletoon) If you were running the show, what would you make the finalists do to break the tie?

HaydenAvery

[145]Dec 4, 2009
    Beth becuase she is the nicest person ever. she even saved duncan. id make them go through a new romance movie genre! revenge on duncan!

imverybasic

[146]Dec 5, 2009

nate4123 wrote:
    You know what I kind of agree with Duncan voting off Courtney. That 32 page letter is crazy and should not be a part of a relationship. I mean every time on the dot, he has to do things for Courtney? That's just wrong and I think he needs to put that aside and focus on a million bucks, which led him to the final 2! As for the finals results, I wanted Courtney vs. Beth but beggers can't be choosers. Plus Courtney was getting annoying. What happened to the sweet CIT everyone loved? Finale episode? NOT YET! Round 2 is next week in an aftermath. But we do have a new question of the week: (From CN) So the pirate challenge ended in a tie! And it is now up to us to decide the winner! Who do you think will win it all and why? EXTRA QUESTION: (From Teletoon) If you were running the show, what would you make the finalists do to break the tie?

Here's how it is: I was rooting for Beth from the getgo. I thought that ever since she came back for a second season that she and/or Harold were the ones most deserving to win the prize. When Beth first spoke about how the things in her life were looking brighter, she instantly became my first prediction for the winner. As the season progressed, I noticed how much more manipulative she became towards her tormenters and her co-competitors and I became more and more convinced about her spot in the finals. Then came the Space Challenge, and I then started to notice some magnific changes taking place. I noticed a more cunning side develop in Beth and a more softer side develop in Duncan, and I got to thinking that anyone who is willing to sacrfice themselves or even decide to make the smallest change in them possible, whether it is to call a truce with your worst enemy or to establish a temporary alliance with an opponent, then I would say that in terms of winning the money, Duncan gets my vote.

Tough call. I guess I'll let the producers decide on that. They've come this far in terms of the challenges/movie genres so anything they choose to do for a wrap up of the season is completely alright with me.

Edited on 12/05/2009 11:02am

nate4123

[147]Dec 10, 2009
    CONGRATULATIONS TO DUNCAN! A million dollars richer and now loving it with Courtney. We have one more Question of the week so make it last a while. So It all came down to the final vote and Duncan wins the Million Bucks. Who did u vote for? And What do you think Duncan will do with the money?

imverybasic

[148]Dec 11, 2009
    I voted for Duncan, but only because I saw some character development in him, did I decide to vote for him instead of Beth. I do think that out of all the contestants that Harold was most deserving of the prize, because of what he had to endure for the past two seasons, but I'm just as satisfied with Duncan taking the prize. But I don't think that Duncan should be seduced into sharing any of the money with Courtney, seeing as she has no right to it.

HaydenAvery

[149]Dec 11, 2009
    i voted for beth over 100 times. he'll blow it on courtney only to get stabbed in the back by her again. that is if he even gets to keep it! ha!

somewierdkid

[150]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    man, i voted for Beth an infinite number number of times, but i guess fangirl votes count for more than that. lol.

seeing as how Duncan wasnt in the TDM trailer minus a little clipie-clip-clip, he would probably use the money in a way that wouldnt trap him in another game.

if they make a TDDDDA, that would explain that (among others, like how the newbies got in the mix.)

HaydenAvery

[151]Dec 22, 2009
    duncan is confirmed in TDM.

somewierdkid

[152]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    oh. well maybe if i start to LIKE him, maybe they would change that.

lol!

Hayden, conformed by the trailer or somewhere else?

if from somewhere else, could you be so kind as to give a link?