We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

alagaesian

[81]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 12
    Yes, Courtney is capable of winning it all if this is a real reality show. But, because it's a cartoon and she's an antagonist, she can't. She'll get far, though - I'm sure she'll make it to the final four at least.

I'm not really that sad to see Owen go. I was never very amused with his kind of humor...and it was better than any of the other four Grips leaving. I also feel that his elimination was incredibly predictable, considering his lack of plot, so that softened any blow I might have received.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

somewierdkid

[82]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Owen should'nt go yet!
    Owen won last year, so i knew he would go anyway, but not like this.
    its so unfair! (cries...)

nate4123

[83]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 16

My opinion: Of course Courtney is back into shape. She is really tough and seems determined to win! In my case, posibbly the finals! And even if I hate him so, I thought Owen would have gone far. He should not have been eliminated due to his hunger issue. I would have voted off Justin in that case. He's really lazy now!

So it's a new week and a new episode has just came upon us. So a new question of the week: (from CartoonNetwork.com) Do u think Courtney has an unfair advantage? And will Duncan and Courtney ever get back together?

alagaesian

[84]Sep 12, 2009
    Yes, Courtney has an unfair advantage, PHYSICALLY, with all the perks she gets. However, those perks do not give her a STRATEGIC advantage. If she wasn't hated for last episode's bossiness, now everyone hates her for bending all the rules!

I think Chris might have known this, and since he is not fond of Courtney for defeating him legally, he's letting her get away with Courtney's Rules so that she will be voted out earlier.

As for Duncan and Courtney go, yes, I think they'll be together in the show for at least some period of time. Considering that they both have the hots for each other, they'll be able to sustain a relationship outside of the show. But, because they're still on the show and Chris is looking for new ways to increase the drama, they're probably going to break up at some point. As shown by the special and last episode's bone fight, Courtney WILL hurt Duncan if it gets her closer to winning. While I'm not sure if Duncan will act similarly, it is NOT a good thing for their relationship!

But, they'll probably hook up again after getting voted off. With the competition out of the way, there's really nothing to keep them apart besides Courtney's usual reasons why they can't be together. And we've all seen how effective those were in season one.

Riankg

[85]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 6
    Her "advantage" is a little unfair, but made her teamates to almost hate her. But like alagaesian said..and I truly agree with this is that she wont have a strategic advantage.

Like they have an interesting relation..they are always fighting..but when they dont do this...(something difficult to see)..they are kissing each other. So.. I think they will break up at some point probably near Duncan's elimination.

somewierdkid

[86]Sep 12, 2009
    well, yes it's unfair, but i dont see how it will give Courtney an advantage in the game. and i think her and Duncan will hook back up, though, doesn't matter to me if they do or not.

HaydenAvery

[87]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    its very unfair and it makes her more of a spoiled brat than ever! i hope they break up. seriously ever dxc on youtube acts like they will never break up when indeed they will!

nate4123

[88]Sep 18, 2009

Even though I love her so much and I'm hoping she would win it all, Courtney really has unfair advantages. She can relax in luxury with Chris and Chef, while the other campers live in crud. Absolutely unfair, which makes me think that due to this, the campers may vote her off due to this. And about their relationship, Duncan and Courtney are in a fighting mood right now seeing how tough they are trying to go through the challenges, especially courtney. But I do see those two together later on in TDA.

New Week = New Question of the week: (from CartoonNetwork.com) Do you think LeShawna should have been voted off from the nasty things she said? Also, are you happy that Heather is gone?

Riankg

[89]Sep 18, 2009
    I'm not that happy..she didnt make a lot of bad things in this season. Leshawna should be eliminated..but she did a great cheer ..I dont know..i would have voted off Harold.

alagaesian

[90]Sep 18, 2009
    I'm happy that Heather is gone instead of LeShawna. LeShawna has more plot value at this point. Besides, from what I see in the Dial M for Merger trailers, LeShawna's friendly affection towards Harold is the only thing that will save him from Duncan's usual torments. So now we have a sort of three-way conflict-relationship mesh that still gives the Gaffers a lot of plot fodder to work with. That's worth more than Heather's 'OMG my hair!!!' plot that was going on in One Million Bucks BC.

That cheer was obviously an attempt to kiss-up and save her butt from elimination. She probably doesn't feel that way. Considering what she said when they weren't there to listen, how can they trust what she says when they ARE there to listen? LeShawna, not considering any forth-wall breakage, should have gone home. But Harold was still hooked on her and therefore supplied enough plotline to keep her in the game.

somewierdkid

[91]Oct 4, 2009
    i almost cried when Heather left! it was one of the coolest moments in the show! her leaving much earlier than i expected, with 7 people still left.
    when r u gonna have the questionaire for "superhero-ld"?

KarmaGoddess11

[92]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    New Questions from CN: Who was your favorite superhero? Can you believe Leshawna got voted off?

4EverGreen

[93]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 44
    Wonder Woman, and yes. Enough said!

Riankg

[94]Oct 5, 2009
    Favorite character: Wonder Women and her invisible jet.

Least favorite: Lumber Women

And yes I can believe. She's one of my favorite characters but still i want to see more of the other contestants.

tigerty101

[95]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 15

Favorite Hero's: The all seeing eye (pretty sure that was Duncan's superhero name, can't remember for sure) and Captian Alberta.

Never been a fan of wonder women, Leshawna's was based off another superhero I never liked much, Courtney's superpower was annoying, and the Lumber people were just lame to me.

yes, I can believe Leshawna was voted off, she and Duncan are/were the biggest threats after the merge, only logical one of them would go soon.

somewierdkid

[96]Oct 5, 2009
    fav: CAPTAIN ALBERTA! HAR-OLD! HAR-OLD! HAR-OLD! GO GO GO!
    not: tree-people, Underwater Chick and "Wonder" Woman.
    all three had silly powers, but Harold, Duncan, and Courtney were the only (at least half)-original personas
    and i didn't want LeShawna to leave, but i figured she had to go sooner or later, and i feel better that its sooner instead of later.

Brodoin15

[97]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 20

Favourite: Captain Alberta. (Duncan's All Seeing Eye was good, in my opinion. Not much put into it, but a clever name, at least.)

Least: Lumber Woman & Timber Man

Well, I don't dislike LeShawna, but yes, I believe it. It seemed like her best time to go, since Courtney couldn't, and it was obvious that Harold and Duncan wouldn't go, and Beth and Justin didn't do much in the episode.

HaydenAvery

[98]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    favorite: captain alberta and wonder woman! she has a nice invisible jet. too bad courtney stepped on it.

least: the human cricket, all seeing jerk, and underwater chick. the wood people were ok.

yea i knew leshawna would leave. lindsay got a lot of screentime this episode and unfortunately i have a huge feeling that she will go next ep since courtney cant stand being outbeat for what she thinks are stupid reasons.

Riankg

[99]Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah..this season ..and even more at this moment..we're watching a lot of LindsayXCourtney moments. They fought a lot in the last episode and I think this is how Lindsay will be eliminated, then Beth will be angry and will revenge Lindsay by eliminating Courtney and winning TDA.

imverybasic

[100]Oct 7, 2009

For favorite superhero, I got none.

As for Leshawna being voted off. Let me just say this... I've prayed for this for a long time and have made a vow that as soon as Leshawna was gone, I would start partying. I thought that all of those things that Leshawna said were plain nasty. For the record, talking badly behind everyone's back is not telling it like it is, it's being a jerk. Leshawna acted like a jerk and didn't deserve to stay in the game. Making up cheers and saying that the gossiping was just "outside the game" does not excuse her for saying those things in the first place. Whether it was behind closed doors or not, she shouldn't have said them. Granted, I saw her elimination coming and it wasn't such a big surprise to see her get voted off, since I've been hearing rumors about her being eliminated.