We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

nate4123

[101]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 16

Favorite Super Hero: Human Cricket and Wonder Woman.

Leshawna's vote off: Obviously this was gonna happen, but I didn't expect her vote off to be confirmed from her crush, Harold. Her vote off was really shocking because I thought that she would be voted off by whatever she said from Courtney's PDA. Leshawna was a great character and I thought she would go on to the final 5 but that video really ruined her chance to go even further. Well at least LeShawna and Heather are friends now.

New episode this week which means another new question of the week:

Did Geoff deserved to get shocked? What was the best part of the aftermath?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[102]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    yea he did. i dont believe hes going to change and he will get strike 3. when leshawna admitted to liking harold and the look she was giving him in the never before seen footage.

somewierdkid

[103]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    let's see here...Geoff nearly smacked Izzy and Trent into kingdom-come, just barly missed crushing DJ and Gwen ( DJ twice ), almost put Gwen in a pirahna-enfested dunking booth(her life possibly saved by Trent and Esquire), and put Owen, Heather, and LeShawna in a FREAKIN' ELECTRICUTION CHAIR to try to shock them (and succeded with Heather. 3 times! although, that was more funny than utterly shocking ( pun intended ) ) . Geoff go sqwash (or in this case, shock) now!

and my favorite bits were Owen's "truths", Heather getting shocked, Heathr trying (but failing) to be like Harold, Geoff getting shocked and, of course, Owen's "truths".

looks like he wasn't as perfectly nice as we thought! but, unfortunatly, Owen seemed more like Duncan than Duncan himself back in his childhood.

somewierdkid

[104]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    ya know, as far as both of their pranks go.

Riankg

[105]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    Of course he deserved..i dont like him very much. And the best part was Heather, Leshawna and Owen in the electric chair. Heather told some lies proving that she thinks Beth is a threat, that Lindsay isnt dumb as she looks and is a good player...i think..i dont really remember what she said about her. Leshawna proved she likes Harold and Owen isnt mad with anything.

nate4123

[106]Oct 16, 2009

I believe he deserved it! After what he has done with the other campers whom he almost killed, it's great to get him back from his acts. Although I didn't like the part where Bridgette and Geoff got back. Come on Bridge, he's a jerk and he'll always be. Get off him and have a clean slate coming into TDM. LOL

Best part on this aftermath? Did anyone say the "That's gotta leave a mark" parts? I was laughing hysterically on all those scenes!

New episode means a new question of the week: (From Princess Pride) Even if Justin won and gave up his invincibility to Courtney, she still gave him a fall that completely left him in pain! Can you believe she did that to Justin? And did Justin deserve to be voted off?

Riankg

[107]Oct 16, 2009
    I'm not surprised..she really doesnt care abou the others..so if Justin was dead by now.. Courtney wouldnt notice it. Yeah he diserved, during all this season he didnt do absolutly nothing. And I'm not saying this because he made that stuff over Trent and Gwen relation, but I really think he is LAZY! And during all the episode he just talked about how he is beautiful..at least how he was and that he wanted to date Courtney. It was interesting but I dont really like him.

In almost every episode until Dial M for Merge, he didnt help his team at all. He didnt win a single challenge and wasnt creative at all. I want to see what he will do in the next aftermath.

HaydenAvery

[108]Oct 16, 2009
    no courtneys turned into a worse version of heather! justin deserved to stay and duncan should of gone. for crying out loud he cheated in the challenge, laughed at justins pain, and continued being a jerk to harold.

imverybasic

[109]Oct 16, 2009
    nate4123 wrote:

I believe he deserved it! After what he has done with the other campers whom he almost killed, it's great to get him back from his acts. Although I didn't like the part where Bridgette and Geoff got back. Come on Bridge, he's a jerk and he'll always be. Get off him and have a clean slate coming into TDM. LOL

Best part on this aftermath? Did anyone say the "That's gotta leave a mark" parts? I was laughing hysterically on all those scenes!

New episode means a new question of the week: (From Princess Pride) Even if Justin won and gave up his invincibility to Courtney, she still gave him a fall that completely left him in pain! Can you believe she did that to Justin? And did Justin deserve to be voted off?

It's not so hard to believe considering that Courtney does this sort of stuff all the time. It's a tough call though because Courtney apologized in advance. (Should her actions be forgiven from an apology? Not sure.) What's even weirder was that she didn't even hit him hard. She just poked him and Justin fell and got injured. On the other hand, she let him down few feet above the ground which still could have possibly killed him. Did Justin deserve to get voted off? Yes and no. Yes, because he's lazy. Throughout the entire time he was here, Justin went on and one about how his good looks made him a better player -- and what not-- and he didn't make any contributions for his team. No because Courtney somewhat lead him on. It clearly showed that she had no feelings regarding him, whatsoever but at the same time she sort of used that to her advantage to get what she wanted. So this sort of made me emphasize him a bit.

nate4123

[110]Oct 23, 2009

Well first off, I knew she really changed a whole lot this season and I wasn't surprised for Courtney to stoop very low and get Justin hurt. And for Justin's vote off, I didn't really care. He really wasn't a great player after Courtney came back which is really upsetting for me because I thought he would make it through to the final 3 when TDA started. What an upset.

New episode = New question of the week (from Get a Clue): First off Lindsay solving the crime!?!?!? That's really a shocker! Who did you think was going to solve the mystery? Plus, in Lindsay's case, she chose Duncan to share the reward with her to get through Courtney's head. But why did you think she chose Duncan to share the reward?

Riankg

[111]Oct 23, 2009
    Yes...during the episode i expected a couple of things..like Lindsay being eliminated..I know it was a reward challenge..but it could be a surprise. But if someone was going to solve the prize it would be rather Lindsay, Courtney or Beth. And of course she invited Duncan to make out with him and make Courtney jealous.

alagaesian

[112]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    I honestly expected Beth and Lindsay to solve the mystery together. Once Beth left, I expected Lindsay. Harold had left to try to stop the train with Courtney, and Duncan was locked up. None of those three were even trying to solve the crime, so I pretty much knew it couldn't be them.

She took Duncan with her as reward to spite Courtney, and to make up for him getting falsely arrested. Now she not only has Courtney suffering, but now she's on Duncan's good side.

HaydenAvery

[113]Oct 23, 2009
    i thought harold would win. mystery was sort of his thing i guess. im so glad lindsay did that. it got on courtneys nerves big time. i was really impressed with lindsay.

4EverGreen

[114]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 44
    On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most awesome of something, Lindsay now officially ranks a 6 on my Awesome Meter! Enough said!

SqueakyYugi

[115]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 13

4EverGreen wrote:
    Lindsay now officially ranks a 6 on my Awesome Meter! Enough said!

Not quite enough; what was she before?

On topic, I had a feeling that someone besides Courtney would win this one; there's no better way to break a winning streak than to get too comfortable in it. Obviously the LindsayxDuncan plot is a red herring, and anyone who believes otherwise is settign themselves up for a disappointment.

Riankg

[116]Oct 24, 2009
    SqueakyYugi wrote:

4EverGreen wrote:
    Lindsay now officially ranks a 6 on my Awesome Meter! Enough said!

Not quite enough; what was she before?

On topic, I had a feeling that someone besides Courtney would win this one; there's no better way to break a winning streak than to get too comfortable in it. Obviously the LindsayxDuncan plot is a red herring, and anyone who believes otherwise is settign themselves up for a disappointment.

I imagine that it will be like an one episode plot thing...like Heather's hair plot..she was eliminated in the next episode..the same can happen to Lindsay and this "brain" thing plot.

imverybasic

[117]Oct 24, 2009

nate4123 wrote:
    New episode = New question of the week (from Get a Clue): First off Lindsay solving the crime!?!?!? That's really a shocker! Who did you think was going to solve the mystery? Plus, in Lindsay's case, she chose Duncan to share the reward with her to get through Courtney's head. But why did you think she chose Duncan to share the reward?

If I had to guess, it would be down to Courtney or Harold. Both seem to possess their own sets of knowledge and with Courtney taking over the operation and considering that she was the only one who figured out that the challenge was a scam, I thought that she had a real shot at the reward this time. It turns out that Duncan had nothing to do with the crime, but I noticed that by the tone of his voice that he raised the suspision amongst the group. So for that moment I was fooled into thinking that he was somehow involved or that at least he was a suspect to the crime. I think that Lindsay's prime motive for choosing Duncan for the reward was to accomodate him for being falsely arrested and that making Courtney jealous was just an added bonus for her.

tigerty101

[118]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 15
    Before the challenge, I thought either Courtney, Harold, or Beth would win. I thought Duncan had no chance to win, and that Lindsay had a tiny chance if they decided to make the least likely character to win, win. Then as the episode went on, it got more obvious they were going to have Lindsay win. She just choose Duncan because she felt bad for him.

4EverGreen

[119]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 44
    Lindsay won last week, but she CLEARLY lost this week! Her lousy singing, not being able to rock a guitar, and having absolutely no incentive to trash a hotel room did her in. And if THAT wasn't bad enough, she even accidentally voted herself off! If that's not cruel, I don't know what is. But then again, the more Courtney lost, the more psycho she became. After having lost the first two challenges, she went ballistic, and over the top completely tore the hotel room apart! Courtney was CLEARLY not going to let victory slip away from her again! I think that if Courtney is going to lose, the remaining contestants will need to lure her into a false sense of security by letting her win the first two parts of a challenge, than completely overwhelm her in the final part of the challenge so that she CAN'T win invincibility, and then vote her off that way! I wonder what the question of the week will be this time? Enough said!

nate4123

[120]Nov 13, 2009
    New episode this week which also means a new question of the week (sorry about the last two weeks)

Ok so Harold realized what Owen came back to TDA for: To sabotage the teams. Harold was about to tell everyone, but he was eliminated before he had a chance to speak. Do you think Harold deserved to go? Also EXTRA QUESTION: In the last two eliminations, both contestants won rewards (Lindsay- Movie with Duncan, Harold- A meal made by the girls). But at the next episode, they get eliminated? Have you guys realized that?