We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

NejiShikamaru

[61]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    Trent's side. Gwen never bothered to ask Trent why he was so obsessed with the number 9 nor did she ever ask him to stop throwing challenges for her. She asked for him to get booted off, broke up with him, and caused him to go nuts. She knew he threw the dance challenge when his ankle was better, not to mention she said "He's throwing challenges for me AGAIN." She could have easily told him not to throw anymore challenges when they were talking after the dance challenge...or after they threw sticks at Owen.

Trent was in the wrong places at the wrong times it seemed. Injured non-stop, tricked by Heather which wasn't his fault, and was madly in love with a girl and wanted to prove it through many methods. Gwen should have just asked about the 9 obsession and seen if Duncan's theory was right rather than just assuming it was about her. It's not always about you Gwen...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

somewierdkid

[62]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'm taking the coward's way out, but I wanna say i'm on neither/both's team. The only reason though' is they both have good/bad reasons 4 what happened. Either one could have avoided/stopped all this before said breakup/elimination. i'm just saying both sides have too good reasons for me to just pick one. thank you

...wow. that was a lot of slash-marks, huh? /////
    lol

4EverGreen

[63]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 44
    I'm also on Team Trent. Even though Trent went a little nutso, Gwen should've been mature enough to not base a relationship on the shallow, mysterious musician Trent and like Trent enough for everything he was. You can't just pick one trait you like about someone and base a deep, meaningful relation on that, and Gwen shouldn't have thrown away on entire relationship just because there was more to Trent than just being a mysterious musician. Anyways, that's my opinion on the whole thing. Enough said!

somewierdkid

[64]Jul 25, 2009
    not 2 be mean or 2 rush u, but where r u Nate?
    it's been days.
    sorry
    Edited on 07/25/2009 11:35am

somewierdkid

[65]Jul 25, 2009
    somewierdkid wrote:
    not 2 be mean or 2 rush u, but where r u Nate?
    it's been days.
    sorry
    sorry i relized(bad spelling, i know) that u probably won't cover aftermaths.
    my apologies.

nate4123

[66]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 16

I have to go with Team Gwen. Trent had to realize about what girls are into. And Trent was just really stupid to learn about it. If he had only played the game fairly and not think about anything that his team was saying (ex. Owen telling Trent to blow the challenges for his girl), he would still be alive running for a chance at a Million. But he had to impress Gwen and became a big downer for their relationship. Also, Gwen obviously will be wondering about the whole 9 thing. If only Trent talked about his 9 obsession with Gwen, Gwen will understand the whole thing about Trent saying 9 and their relationship would still be alive. Instead it got Gwen all confused and she had to breakup with him. It seems like she had enough. So I have to say it is Trent's fault on their breakup.

BTW there is a new question of the week: This is based off the episode, The Chefscank Redemption- Gwen intentionally lost to her deal with the Grips. Plus Izzy's back! Explain your favorite part of this episode.

Edited on 07/25/2009 3:27pm

Riankg

[67]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    My favorite part was when Gwen broke that shovel in Harold's head. Because it was fuuny

kb879899

[68]Jul 26, 2009
    Harold: "I'm scared of Gwen- and sort of attracted to her at the same time! Don't tell Leshawna- or Heather- or Gwen!"

4EverGreen

[69]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 44
    Another funny part of the episode was the following: (Confessional) Harold says: "If Gwen had stayed in the game, prison rules dictate that I would either have to break a shovel over Gwen's head, or fall in love with her. Obviously, neither option was feasible." And the key word there is OBVIOUSLY! Enough said!

TBMSFriday

[70]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    The whole episode was funny, totally redeemed the show, because the Aftermath was so sucky...

I liked watching the guys trying to get out of the trailer, and owen thought he could fit through the vent...fave quote I remember

LeShawna: Where do you even get this stuff?

Harold: They're obviously imported, GOSH!

PinkEmo01

[71]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    KarmaGoddess11 wrote:

nate4123 wrote:
    Um this question was actually up on Teletoon before. It was posted when One Flu over the Cucoos premered on Teletoon. So far, Teletoon is just giving away old questions. So I'm taking questions from CN right now.

I thought the questions sounded geared toward younger viewers suddenly. Forgot it had been posted before I joined the thread; but since people who weren't following the thread at the time got to answer, it's all good.

I think Heather could've used a night at the spa... maybe the could have gotten her a new wig or done something for her patchy hair growth.

CN Question of the Week:

The truth hurts! Geoff and Bridgette dropped the Hammer of Truth and took sides over Gwen and Trent's breakup. Whose side are you on?

Trent dangit

nate4123

[72]Aug 7, 2009
    New Question of the week: This question is based off of the episode, The Sand Witch Project. Big vote off tonight as DJ voted himself off! If you were in DJ's shoes, what would u have done? And what do u think was the best part of the episode?

princesstikal

[73]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 2
    I wouldn't have voted myself off. I mean sure what DJ did was bad but he could have gotten far on the game.

The best part of the episode was when the screaming gaffers were trying to scare the killer grips.

clapmaster

[74]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 20
    I would have stuck it out til the end with Chef. Plus this was the opportunity to get Lindsay out of the game. But I'm glad she is staying because I'm liking bossy Lindsay.

My favorite part was the makeout scenes. I loved Izzy and Owen's reaction to Beth and I loved Duncan and Heather being more scared of kissing than DJ trying to scare them.

nintendo401

[75]Aug 8, 2009
    • level: 1

I would've done what DJ did. I would want to win fair and square. plus Lindsay stayed so I glad about that

I liked the part when Chris got back up after falling making it look like he was dead with Duncan saying Aww man I was gonna call dibs on your boat

Riankg

[76]Aug 8, 2009
    I dont know..i mean I ant a million of dollars... but I wouldnt be happy. Like im taking the chances of someone win in a bad way. Thats not nice. Favorite part...Lindsay being a little bossy (I didnt thought she was very bossy) and the Gaffers trying to make the Grips lose the challenge doing their tricks.

DC-Dude

[77]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 26

I also would have quit. It's better to admit your wrong-doings than to have others point out your wrong-doings. I love when Chris explains the Squip and the blood thing!

BTW, I'm on Team Gwen.

alagaesian

[78]Aug 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    I probably would have waited a bit longer, then ratted Chef out, but stay in the game. My excuse if they wanted to eliminate me for an illegal alliance? Chef was hazing me.

Just for the record, I am on Team Eva. I don't think Eva should have won TDI, but I agree that both Gwen AND Trent are at equal fault for the breakup, and as such, both of them should be getting the heat for it.

And, much like others who have answered the Chefshank Redemption question, my favorite part was when Harold got attacked by the shovel. Now I'm morbidly amused that Harold seemed to be falling for ALL THREE girls on his team.

nate4123

[79]Sep 4, 2009

Alright so another new episode has just came up and it was a very special one! Courtney comes back and the champion falls!!! How shocking is that? Let's put up the question of the week by Cartoon Network

So Courtney is back and she is ready to win! Do u think she is capable to go far in the series? And do u think Owen deserved to go home?

Riankg

[80]Sep 4, 2009
    Well Courtney will go far in this season i think..and i dont think owen deserved to go home..but i wanted him to. Like he won last season so now is time for him to go.