We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Answer the TDA question of the week (spoilers)

Freehugs41

[21]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 4
    If Brady did exist, I'd think it would be the first thing that Beth would mention to Lindsay, and everyone else, when she got back on the show. The fact that it just popped up in the 10th episode and the stories she tells are obviously made-up for the most part, leads me to believe that Brady isn't real.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

emruney_4

[22]May 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    here here. i think TDA is having ALOT of 1 episode ideas. there was the whole duncan, harold and lawshana possible alliance but we never heard of it agin and when lawshana cried 2 get the prize, we didnt find out wat happened while she was ther tho it indicated tht sumthin wud happen.i dont think they will make anything out of this 1. it will just b another 1 floating in the air...

SqueakyYugi

[23]May 1, 2009
    • level: 13

My thoughts on Brady:

I think it's a little hypocritical of Izzy to call Beth a liar like that; didn't she tell a few tall tales of her own in "Up the Creek"?

Maybe they'll have an episode with a "supernatural occurrence" genre. Brady comes to visit Beth, but no one else is around to witness him, and by the time Beth alerts them to his presence, he's gone. All the cameras were rolling, but Brady is mysteriously absent from all the tapes he should be in. The Grips' challenge is to prove that Brady exists, while the Gaffers' is to prove that he doesn't. Nobel Laureate Chef serves as the judge.

Duncan: What did you win a Nobel Prize in?

Chef: PEACE! Any more stupid questions?

HankL

[25]May 2, 2009
    • level: 18
    Well, a lot of Izzy's wild stories have turned out to be true though. I wonder about this one from Beth... it makes me think of the Breakfast Club and Weird Science where some geeks keep on making up stories about hooking up with some girl from Canada...

nate4123

[26]May 4, 2009
    • level: 16

Well I watched episode 10 and I saw Beth talking all about Brady during the episode. U know I'm kind of mixed in my opinion. Beth is talking about all the good things that Brady can do, yet I do agree with Izzy that she is faking it. BUT she did have a picture of him. I do feel that Izzy is right and that Beth is faking her boyfriend, but like I said, I still have a mixed opinion. Maybe when Beth is voted off, she can tell the truth during an Aftermath episode.

This week's question: Is Justin totally Gorgeous without his lady controlling mojo?

Go ahead and post ur thoughts here.

OFF TOPIC: Go to Teletoon.com and Head over to TDA interactive. ITS OFFICIAL! COURTNEY'S BACK!!!!

KarmaGoddess11

[27]May 5, 2009
    Justin looks best when he speaks least. Without the mojo it's impossible for him to hide the whiny tool that lurks beneath that gorgeous exterior.

emruney_4

[28]May 7, 2009
    Ok....i totally agree with the voice thing. When i saw that justin was meant to be the TOTALLY HOT character i was like ok...awsumm character.......then he spoke! His voice dus NOT sound like a totally hot person...it dusnt rly suit his body either. In TDI it was gud because he like neva spoke. but im not complaining abt justins character in TDA because i thnk its rly gud 2 know his character. he makes the show a lil more interesting. overall tho, justin has kinda lost his hotness when he lost lindsay and beth.
    Edited on 05/07/2009 7:05pm

nate4123

[29]May 11, 2009

Yes. I have to say that because he's a model and he's always freshening himself up. Have u seen the recent TDA episodes? He was really getting manicures and facials to make his face and body look cute. So it means that he is gorgeous either way.

This week's question of the week is a two parter:

- Geoff is now acting differently in the TDA aftermath, somehow like Chris McClain. What do u think about his new look? Better or worse?

- How excited are you to see Courtney return in the next episode of TDA?

Post ur comments here.

SqueakyYugi

[30]May 11, 2009

I hate the new Goeff and Bridge. Completely out of character, and very unfunny. Really, it'd be a lot better if Chris did it, or better yet, animated versions of William Shatner and Pam Anderson. No need to derail two perfectly good characters.

Edited on 05/11/2009 2:53pm

KarmaGoddess11

[31]May 12, 2009

Hate the new Geoff. We already have Chris and Justin. There's no need for Geoff to turn into a mashup of the two. Bridge had a couple of catty moments, but nothing that was too different from how she and Gwen acted over the love poem. So I'm still okay with her.

Very excited about Courtney coming back!

XxIcingOnTopxX

[32]May 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Don't like Geoff anymore

COURTNEY HURRY BACK! -excited haha.

DC-Dude

[33]May 12, 2009
    • level: 26
    I think the whole "Geoff acting dumb" thing is because they want to break up all of the couples so that things will be more suspenseful towards the end.

hypergirl20

[34]May 13, 2009
    • level: 5
    Aww, I miss the old Geoff. I just hope that Bridgette will set him straight before he DOES turn into Chris or Justin. It was funny, yes, but I hope this phase doesn't last. Bring the old Geoff back!

As for Courtney? Meh. It'll be entertaining when she's back, that much is true, but I'm not that excited. She'll be back when she comes and she'll leave when she does. So I suppose I'm slightly excited but seriously- meh.

omid15

[35]May 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    I don't think I like the new Geoff because he's just a copy suckier version of Chris McClean. He sucks at trying to be Chris. I think its lame when characters try to be like main characters by copying their acts and it becomes worse.

Yes. I am looking forward to Courtney coming back. It would be really interesting if Courtney and Duncan reunite.

nate4123

[36]Jun 6, 2009

Part one: I absolutely hate Geoff now. Trying to be a Chris McClain wannabe which I think is not in his nature. And if this continues, Bridgette would break up with him! But overall, his character now sucks.

Part two: OF COURSE! As her being my 2nd best in TDA, I'm really stoked to see Courtney back in the Total Drama series. And I've heard that she'll come back in an exciting way. Can't wait for the next episode!

New Question of the Week: If you were making a movie, which two cast members would you choose as your stars? You can also explain the details of your movie too.

PinkEmo01

[37]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    Duncan and courtney
    I Will Call it
    "He Said, She Said."
    About an uptight, smart girl who is a lone wolf with her nerdy friend Harold."
    Duncan notices her and flirtsw with her.
    She is annoyed but in love with him.
    But Duncan, DJ, and Geoff wont stop bullying Haorld.
    Haorld is mad and duncan, and Courtney.
    Then sadly, Harold gets jealous and shoots Courtney even when duncan tried to save her.

NO STEALIES

NejiShikamaru

[38]Jun 6, 2009
    I'd have Duncan and Harold as the stars in, "Holiday Horror"

Harold is the protagonist, trying to win over the love of his life. He fails, miserably, so he decides that he should try to invite her on a trip for the next holiday. She accepts, and they head out to the beach. There, Harold meets Duncan, playing the murderer and is the antagonist. Duncan spends the whole time trying to kill Harold with his trusty hook hand. Harold eventually gets the upper hand, and kills Duncan by using the hook against Duncan. The girl falls madly in love with Harold and they decide to celebrate with bungee jumping at a nearby resort. Harold goes first, but suddenly the bungee snaps and Harold is seen falling down, terrified. The camera then goes back up the rope while Harold falls off screen and the end the of the rope is seen falling past the camera. The camera looks down at the rope and you see the forest below with tons of trees that Harold will most likely end up hitting. The camera then looks up, going slowly up the cliff until it stops at....THE HOOK! The bungee is seen dangling above the hook, showing the area where the hook severed the rope... Did Harold really kill Duncan, or did Duncan kill Harold?

DC-Dude

[39]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 26

Gwen & Trent in "Haunted Hotel"

Gwen and Trent try to work out their relationship when they, Geoff and Bridgette, go to a hotel. Unfortunately, they don't know that they're in a haunted hotel!

TBMSFriday

[40]Jun 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    emruney_4 wrote:
    Ok....i totally agree with the voice thing. When i saw that justin was meant to be the TOTALLY HOT character i was like ok...awsumm character.......then he spoke! His voice dus NOT sound like a totally hot person...it dusnt rly suit his body either. In TDI it was gud because he like neva spoke. but im not complaining abt justins character in TDA because i thnk its rly gud 2 know his character. he makes the show a lil more interesting. overall tho, justin has kinda lost his hotness when he lost lindsay and beth.

LOL. I always thought that too. Justin's voice actor also plays Wayne (from 6TEEN) his voice is way better suited for Wayne. I think it's kinda funny that Noah (the "anti Justin"...one of my fave quotes from TDDDDI....) has a deeper voice then Justin...haha