We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

clapmaster

[1021]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 20
    REVIEW CLAP UP

A Visit To Conch City - B+

You could have done much more with the Conch City environment then just watching ducks and the eppy dragged at some points, but I thought you did a great job making your show seem like an actual episode of Conch City.

Underwater Survival: Pierce In Star City - B+

I am kinda disappointed with the character selection for the season, but I'll get over it lol. Part one was great but there were moments of the episode that felt kinda awkward especially the moments in Star Forest and how they randomly met up with Alvin. Oh well a B+ ain't the end of the world and I'm still a huge Underwater Survival fan!

Dangerous Beauty - A+

Aww, poor Evelyn. Still another fantastic episode of the Krusty Train as this darker MCC storyline is making this season a fantastic one. And obviously the fan of cliffhangers that I am loved this one a lot

Just An Ordinary Series Finale - A+

While I honestly had no problem with your other series finale, this one obviously blew that one out of the water. This is up there with The Sea Files series finale as your best finale ever and I'm glad that you gave the fans what they wanted.

Back To The Present - A

First off, thank you for no more emo Patrick. Secondly, how dare you steal my to a spin-off thread near you line . But most importantly, you made a great end to your four part crossover. Oh and just to let you know that70sguy, instead of Back To The Present, how about considering renaming it Quack To The Present .

Super Dudes - B+

Hmm I see where this is going to head to, but with Randy now powerless, how is he going to be a super villain? Continuity aside, this was a pretty good episode and can't wait to read your crossover with jjsthekid's show....whoops xP
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CF3689

[1022]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 22

Long Walk on Short Bridges: A+

Great start to season 2!

CF3689

[1023]Sep 10, 2009

clapmaster wrote:
    A Visit To Conch City - B+ You could have done much more with the Conch City environment then just watching ducks and the eppy dragged at some points, but I thought you did a great job making your show seem like an actual episode of Conch City.

Thanks, & yeah, i know, but I couldn't really think of anything at the time lol

jjsthekid

[1024]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 21

Searching For Sandy Review : A+

Good show that70sguy92! It was a pilot, so not much happens in a pilot, but this was a great pilot!

The only thing im wondering about is if you are going to still post From The Abyss, and Krab's Kitchen?

Oh well, it's still great.

that70sguy92

[1025]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    jjsthekid wrote:

Searching For Sandy Review : A+

Good show that70sguy92! It was a pilot, so not much happens in a pilot, but this was a great pilot!

The only thing im wondering about is if you are going to still post From The Abyss, and Krab's Kitchen?

Oh well, it's still great.

Yes, I'm still going to post. Like I said, this isn't all me, it's a team effort with me and thesuitelife44, so it'll be easier.

The_Cartoon

[1026]Sep 10, 2009
    Searching For Sandy - A++++++

That was one of the Best Pilots EVER in my opinion. Perfect details and it's one of those shows that I can already tell will fit perfect into the Spongebob world. No minor characters yet, and I'd actually prefer that you keep it that way. It will make the show seem more authentic from the direction that you are coming from. Excellent work, this one has potential to be one of my favorite Spin-Offs.

clapmaster

[1027]Sep 10, 2009
    Searching For Sandy - A

One of the better pilots I've read, but I don't know. After reading The_Cartoon's review I guess I was expecting way too much. Still, I do think the idea of having a group spin-off does sound like fun...

The_Cartoon

[1028]Sep 10, 2009
    clapmaster wrote:
    Searching For Sandy - A

One of the better pilots I've read, but I don't know. After reading The_Cartoon's review I guess I was expecting way too much. Still, I do think the idea of having a group spin-off does sound like fun...

Maybe for me it's more the potential that I am seeing out of the series thus far. The overall feeling of the pilot just gives me a great feeling of where the show will be head in the future.

jjsthekid

[1029]Sep 13, 2009

Searching For Sandy's Newest Episodes Review : A+

What can i say. You have been doing a great job so far and so has thesuitelife44. I hope your show will be a great new show and i can't wait for more!

that70sguy92

[1030]Sep 13, 2009
    Land Report: A+

Wow, I didn't see this, then I realized it was posted, so I just read it, and I'm speechless. It SUCKED! No... just kidding. It's now in my Top 5 Pierce in the City episodes.

jjsthekid

[1031]Sep 13, 2009

Another review-catch up.

Land Report Review : A+

Good episode Clapmaster, and i enjoyed the 3D thing for it.

Wondering/Jack Review : A

I decided to combine these episodes. They were good, but not that great, because to me they were somewhat decent. Still, they were neat to read.

The Survival Returns Review: A-

Pretty good DC-Dude. Your 3 part crossover was good, but kind of dull at parts, but i did understand you wanted to pick up all the characters. Anyways, this was great.

The Tunnel Review: A+

Ah, your show just gets better and better! I enjoyed this episode alot and we saw alot of M.C.C too and i can't wait for the next episode.

It's A Cliffhanger, By Jaylon Review : A+

If thesuitelife44 sees this review, i want him to know this was a great episode! I enjoyed and was shocked at times.

Eragone Review : A

Kind of a filler to your show, but it was still neat. I understand the movie wasn't the last episode this season and your still not finished this season yet. But this was pretty fun to read and i liked the title pun.

CF3689

[1032]Sep 13, 2009

Goodbye, Bikini Bottom: A+

Excellent start to your new series, 70sguy!

Love Monkeys: A

Great secomd ep! Hope it gets even better

Fire Burnin': A++

One word.....Awsome!!! This ep is my fav so far! Well written & funny!

Dance, Little Starfish: A

Yet another awsome eppy! Very creative title, too;D Keep up the great work!

The Road Back To WaterFalls: A+++++++

Wow! Can't wait to find out what happens

Edited on 09/14/2009 3:01pm

jjsthekid

[1033]Sep 15, 2009

The Minorly Average show's newest episode review: A+

This was a great episode! And i'm not saying it because it was a crossover with my show, it's because you captured the whole show! It was great. You got everything right and i can't wait until next part!

CF3689

[1034]Sep 15, 2009

Kindergarden Daze: A+

Wonderful first ep! The part where Bourne was dropped on his head & that his parents died from a car crash was so sad

Can't wait to read more!

that70sguy92

[1035]Sep 15, 2009
    Kindergarten Daze: B+

Well, this was great. It was a pilot, so obviously it wasn't epicness, but I really liked it and I'm looking forward to more. And, they're in Kindgergarten, so I wasn't expecting some big giant thing in the first episode, but you set things up very well.

Patrick's Mansion (so far): D+

Okay, honestly, I didn't like it. For someone who often reminds people to put details into plots, you didn't really do that. How did they win the contest? What was the contest? And I felt that this was very short. And it was chockfull of spelling and grammar errors. Both the episodes may work as 5 minute shorts, but I can't see them as actual episodes. I will admit I see some potential. But, you'll need to find some better plots. The plots for the first two were uninteresting and pretty dull. Oh, and don't take any of this personally. Just constructive criticism.

jjsthekid

[1036]Sep 15, 2009

Number 1 Mysteries ( So Far) Review : A+

Good show so far Terminoob! I enjoyed this episode and i can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

jjsthekid

[1037]Sep 15, 2009

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Kindergarten Daze: B+ Well, this was great. It was a pilot, so obviously it wasn't epicness, but I really liked it and I'm looking forward to more. And, they're in Kindgergarten, so I wasn't expecting some big giant thing in the first episode, but you set things up very well. Patrick's Mansion (so far): D+ Okay, honestly, I didn't like it. For someone who often reminds people to put details into plots, you didn't really do that. How did they win the contest? What was the contest? And I felt that this was very short. And it was chockfull of spelling and grammar errors. Both the episodes may work as 5 minute shorts, but I can't see them as actual episodes. I will admit I see some potential. But, you'll need to find some better plots. The plots for the first two were uninteresting and pretty dull. Oh, and don't take any of this personally. Just constructive criticism.

Well, if you didn't like it, then i guess i won't continue the show.

Race To This Mountain Review: A

Good episode DC-Dude, but i felt the like you already used a similar plot for this episode before. Oh well, still a good episode.

that70sguy92

[1038]Sep 15, 2009
    jjsthekid wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Kindergarten Daze: B+ Well, this was great. It was a pilot, so obviously it wasn't epicness, but I really liked it and I'm looking forward to more. And, they're in Kindgergarten, so I wasn't expecting some big giant thing in the first episode, but you set things up very well. Patrick's Mansion (so far): D+ Okay, honestly, I didn't like it. For someone who often reminds people to put details into plots, you didn't really do that. How did they win the contest? What was the contest? And I felt that this was very short. And it was chockfull of spelling and grammar errors. Both the episodes may work as 5 minute shorts, but I can't see them as actual episodes. I will admit I see some potential. But, you'll need to find some better plots. The plots for the first two were uninteresting and pretty dull. Oh, and don't take any of this personally. Just constructive criticism.

Well, if you didn't like it, then i guess i won't continue the show.

Race To This Mountain Review: A

Good episode DC-Dude, but i felt the like you already used a similar plot for this episode before. Oh well, still a good episode.

No, don't cancel a show because of one review. If you cancelled Scooter's Paradise or Fred's Road Trip after they got one bad review? After you gave my pilot for Misadventures a bad review, I didn't quit, did I? No. I worked harder.

CF3689

[1040]Sep 15, 2009

Patrick's Mansion: D

Sorry, but I didn't really like it. It was kinda boring & a little too short.

Maybe if you made it a tad longer, it'd be better