We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

cakeybagelsoup

[941]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 4

Review schmock up

Fallen star-A+++

To be honest, this episode was very great, haing a super hero reminds me of your very first seres.

Shattered lagoon A

Do you remember the old robot saying "does not compute?" This episode was long, and great.

The guitar hero A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why'd you end it?

Part one

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cakeybagelsoup

[942]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 4

History science thearter 3000 A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I.....LOVE....YOU.....FOR.....MAKING....A....REFERANCE........TO.......MY......FAVORITE.......TV.......SHOW.......EVER..

but the plot was bad cause fredward came back

jjsthekid

[943]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 21

Sandy's Squirrely Boyfriend Review: B

Listen, i have been enjoying your show but this episode wasn't really that good. I noticed there was some bad words in it and we usually try to keep things G or PG around here. But, it was ok.

that70sguy92

[944]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    jjsthekid wrote:

Listen, i have been enjoying your show but this episode wasn't really that good. I noticed there was some bad words in it and we usually try to keep things G or PG around here. But, it was ok.

All language was censored, which would keep it PG. And, there was no strong language. And Spin-Offs... For Teens airs this show (forgot to post that message ), so it gives them the chance to have some language.

jjsthekid

[945]Aug 25, 2009
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    jjsthekid wrote:

All language was censored, which would keep it PG. And, there was no strong language. And Spin-Offs... For Teens airs this show (forgot to post that message ), so it gives them the chance to have some language.

Oh, sorry about that. The only reason i said that was because some people were making episodes of their show that were a little to R rated.

Patrick's Paradise already did it Review: A+

This was probably the best episode yet of your show! I kept laughing at it. Anyways, i liked how it was based off that South Park episode.

clapmaster

[946]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    Jeremy's New Groove - A+

This is definitely one of my fave eppys. I knew Jeremy wouldn't stay nice for that long and yeah I agree Patrick and them came off as jerks, but I wouldn't trust Jeremy either. Either way, great episode!

CF3689

[947]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 22
    jjsthekid wrote:

Oh, sorry. That was gonna be the only ep I'm doing that involves bad words anyways

that70sguy92

[948]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    The Truth About Shutter Lagoon: A+

Wow. I couldn't have asked for a better Halloween special. This one beats mine. Spin-Offs... For Teens definitely approves of this episode. Spooky.

Goosebumpsfan2

[949]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 7
    The Trivia Half-Hour: A+

This is simply the best episode. Why? Fredward got voted off again. YAY!

4EverGreen

[950]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 44
    DC-Dude, for "The Blizzard of Oz," I know a WORSE punishment than watching cartoons from Eastern Europe, having to watch the GOD-AWFUL CNReal! That would be REAL torture! But seriously, I'd rank "The Blizzard of Oz" an A+ with a 10 out of 10! Enough said!

HaydenAvery

[951]Aug 26, 2009
    Generation Patrick

welcome to aquabama c+

it was ok. patrick fought a giant spider. it was quite violent and fred needs to wash his mouth out with soap. looking forward to more.

clapmaster

[952]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 20
    If anyone can come up with a better name than Review Clap Up, much obliges, but until then

REVIEW CLAP UP XP

Episode 3 of Adventures in the Underground City - C+

While the concept is interesting, there was no clear ending to the episode. The last sentence only says SpongeBob. Your first two eppys were good, but this just needs an ending and maybe the score will be raised.

Welcome To Aquabama - B+

Is it just me or does this sound like the movie Eight Legged Freaks. Anyway, the episode is good and I loved how it has a whole cheesy movie kinda feeling to the episode. While this was no Patrick's Paradise Already Did It, its still good.

Chez Survival - A

Great work, and I was finally wondering when The Man would ever become a significant character in your show since he was constantly listed, but never really utilized. Hmm its still to early for me to predict a winner, but I know its not going to be Brenda since she's got the whole mean girl thing going for her. I guess we'll wait and see.

It's Thanksgiving Fred Smith - B-

There could have been a lot more going on in this eppy. The plot was extremely short and kinda generic, but still it was good and its not often that we get a thanksgiving special episode of any series

The Power of the J.A.C. / Hunky Disaster - B+ / A+

Since this was a two part episode I will review by parts. While the first episode was good, it focused a wee bit to much on what was going to build up in your second episode and focused only the mindset of Marietta, the episode could have had some of Part 2's plot because Hunky Disaster was awesome. It was nice to show a little tension in the Sandy/Randy relationship to prove that not all couples are perfect. Like I said maybe some of the details in Hunky Disaster could have been added to Power of the J.A.C., but either way episode 1 was great and episode 2 was awesome

Three Men and a Videogame - A

I love the fact that you have decided to bring back the MM & BB crew for your this multiple episode storyline. Ugh that cliffhanger made me wanting more so your work there was done .

DC-Dude

[953]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 26

clapmaster wrote:
    Chez Survival - A Great work, and I was finally wondering when The Man would ever become a significant character in your show since he was constantly listed, but never really utilized. Hmm its still to early for me to predict a winner, but I know its not going to be Brenda since she's got the whole mean girl thing going for her. I guess we'll wait and see.

I don't even know who's gonna win yet! I have an idea of who will make it to the final three, but no definite winner.

CF3689

[954]Aug 27, 2009

New Duck on The Block: A

For your 1st two-parter, I'd have to say that it was really good

jjsthekid

[955]Aug 27, 2009

Total Drama Dance Review: A++++

This was probably the greatest episode of your show yet! In fact, it was an awesome season finale of Gone Nutty. I can't wait for season 2. I liked the ending.

JellyFishJammer

[956]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 29
    jjsthekid wrote:

Total Drama Dance Review: A++++

This was probably the greatest episode of your show yet! In fact, it was an awesome season finale of Gone Nutty. I can't wait for season 2. I liked the ending.

Thanks!

-The Truth About Shatter Lagoon: A
    This was a really cool Halloween special, liked the suspense and the ending was pretty good.

-The Ban Plan: A- lol at the Dace Grhol parody! Cool eppie but could have used some more developing.

- A Whole New Pierce: A
    aw, that was sweet at the end, I can see you'll do something with Pierce and Bridget in the future!

- The Tale of Pierce's Former Paradise: A+
    I loved this one, I have a thing for flashback episodes it was very funny and then end was pretty cool!

-Patrick's Paradise already did it: B+
    The South Park references were funny, but I kind of got lost here and then, still a funny idea for an episode.

4EverGreen

[957]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 44
    DC-Dude, your episode idea of "Controversy Hunters" for "Underwater Survival" was SUPER great! On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best of anything, this ranks at an 11 or an A++++! Keep up the super great work! Enough said!

DC-Dude

[958]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 26

4EverGreen wrote:
    DC-Dude, your episode idea of "Controversy Hunters" for "Underwater Survival" was SUPER great! On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best of anything, this ranks at an 11 or an A++++! Keep up the super great work! Enough said!

Something tells me that people don't like this show... LOL

CF3689

[959]Aug 28, 2009

Where The Leg Meets The Road: B+

I thought it was pretty good

Welcome to Aquabama: A

It was an excellent ep & I love the title as well

Edited on 08/28/2009 11:08am

jjsthekid

[960]Aug 28, 2009

Mommy Dearest Review: A+

Another great episode from your show! It was pretty cool to see his mom and i enjoyed it.