We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

DC-Dude

[921]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 26
    jjsthekid wrote:

The Kiss Review: A+

This is probably the best episode of your show yet! I was not disappointed by the ending at all and i enjoyed it.

The Series Finale of Adventures In Coralwood Review: B-

DC-Dude, your show was great and it is sad that you ended it. To be honest, i don't think this was a great ending to your show and you could have done better then this. But, your next show sounds very great.

I know, but I just REALLY WANTED TO END IT. If anyone thinks that the show should go on longer, feel free to take it upon yourselves!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clapmaster

[922]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 20
    Underwater Survival (so far) - A+

Maybe because its my love of semi-reality shows myself (and the Survivor/Total Drama series), but this is great so far. I just hope that Fredward Bullen gets the boot soon because I hate Twilight

Adventures in Coralwood Finale - A

I understand what you've been going through with ending this show DC-Dude so I have no problem with the way you ended it. You wrapped up all the loose ends and maybe we could see some drama between SpongeBob and Nikk in your new show. Oh and if you want to borrow any of my past characters (like Tony for example since you used him before in a crossover), you have my permission to.

that70sguy92

[923]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 16
    Multiple Reviews by That70sGuy92

Adventures of Coralwood Finale- C

DC Dude, I loved the show, but after seeing such long finales (like the one SeaSpongez posted) it was disappointing to see this great show end with such an undetailed finale. It just left me with a lot of questions.

Underwater Survival- A

Looks great so far! Like clapmaster, I just want Fredward Bullen out . And awww, I was rootin' for Nikk!

jjsthekid

[924]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 21

The Flying Dutchman's Request Review: A

Another great episode of your show so far clapmaster! I enjoyed this episode alot. It was pretty cool to see the flying dutchman.

Krab's Kitchen ( So Far) Review: A+

Great idea! Even though i was sad that Fred was the first to go, it was good. But i do have a quick question. How are you going to work on all the current spin-offs you have though? Neat idea though.

Edited on 08/23/2009 7:49am

that70sguy92

[925]Aug 23, 2009
    I'm going to work them all because I usually write them in advance.

KingofKlubs13

[926]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 6

Krabs Kitchen Pilot: A

You b*tch you stole my idea! Jk , while I did have this idea in process after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Unite (though mine had a different name), I think you'll do a better job then I would've, and I can't wait for more.

that70sguy92

[927]Aug 23, 2009
    KingofKlubs13 wrote:

Krabs Kitchen Pilot: A

You b*tch you stole my idea! Jk , while I did have this idea in process after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Unite (though mine had a different name), I think you'll do a better job then I would've, and I can't wait for more.

You had the same idea? I didn't know! Great minds think alike.

HaydenAvery

[928]Aug 23, 2009
    Krabs kitchen pilot B+

this is a wonderful plot idea however krabs seems a little mean instead of greedy. half the characters i have no clue who they are and i was disappointed to see fred go. but i wont hold that against you. im in suspense to see who leaves next time. keep up the good work and maybe youll get an A- lol.

that70sguy92

[929]Aug 23, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    Krabs kitchen pilot B+

this is a wonderful plot idea however krabs seems a little mean instead of greedy. half the characters i have no clue who they are and i was disappointed to see fred go. but i wont hold that against you. im in suspense to see who leaves next time. keep up the good work and maybe youll get an A- lol.
    There's info about why he's mean instead of greedy on the Wiki Page here: http://spongebobspinoffs.wiki-site.com/index.php/Krabs%27_Kitchen

jjsthekid

[930]Aug 23, 2009

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks Review: A

First of all, welcome to the spongebob spin-offs! I am the current news about shows person. Anyways, your show was pretty neat and it was a pilot, so not much happens. But this was a good pilot to a show that could be great.

thesuitelife44

[931]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    Krabs Kitchen: A+++++++++++++++++++

I could not have asked for a better spin-off reality show. I love it

Underwater Survival: A+

Great job DC-DUDE I was rooting for Nikk too, but like some, I hate Fredward Bullen

DC-Dude

[932]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 26

thesuitelife44 wrote:
    Krabs Kitchen: A+++++++++++++++++++ I could not have asked for a better spin-off reality show. I love it Underwater Survival: A+ Great job DC-DUDE I was rooting for Nikk too, but like some, I hate Fredward Bullen

Fredward Bullen just quit when his love, Ella was eliminated.

Fredward Bullen "QUIT."

jjsthekid

[933]Aug 24, 2009

Another review- catch up with jjsthekid.

The Stormy Night Review: A

Pretty good episode! I have been enjoying your show so far. Pretty good though.

Squeaky's first Day of School Review: A-

This was another good episode of your show so far, even though i didn't enjoy this one as much as the others.

A Night Of Sabotage Review: A+

Possibly another great episode yet of your show clapmaster. I liked this episode alot and keep up the good work.

Chez Spencer Review: B+

Sadly, this one wasn't as great as A Night of Sabotage, but it was pretty cool to see Spencer as a chef.

Shadow Ground Review: A

Pretty Good The_Cartoon! I have been liking your show so far and this was a good episode.

Mountain Mayhem Review: B-

DC-Dude, i have been enjoying your show, but this episode was kind of short to me. Although, i was happy that Fredward got kicked off and the challenge was interesting.

HaydenAvery

[934]Aug 24, 2009
    the misadventures of patrick star halloween special A-

great episode. the jeremy guy is stupid to kill a snail and haunt poor patrick but definitely fit the scary mood!

that70sguy92

[935]Aug 24, 2009
    Peg Leg Fred: B

Good plot, but your show still lacks detail after 6 episodes. Look at posts above it. They're very long. And if you made your episodes as long as that, this would be an excellent spin-off, but right now it's just okay.

4EverGreen

[936]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 44
    DC-Dude, your new series of "Underwater Survival" is GREAT!!!! To save time and space, I'm just going to say that all of the episodes you've written so far get an A+ and the entire series itself so far gets an A+ as well! I hope that you keep up the good work! Enough said!

jjsthekid

[937]Aug 24, 2009

Peg Leg Fred Review: C+

Well, first of all the plot was good. But like it was said before, the episode needed details. Like, what happened after Fred became a pirate and did Gary stop him? Also, i was confused on how he even became a pirate. Did he join a crew or did he just become a pirate by himself? But, i guess the idea wasn't so bad and was cool.

CF3689

[938]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 22

The Misadventures of Patrick Star halloween special: A+

I thought it was magnificient & well thought out!

CF3689

[939]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 22

Patrick's Paradise Already Did It: A

I thought this ep was brilliant!

clapmaster

[940]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    Ok just to prove I do follow a lot of spin-offs, I'll do a review Clap Up (sorry for the weird name, but I couldn't think of anything better lol)

Review Clap Up

Temple Attack - A

One of your better episodes to your show jjsthekid. While almost all have that exhilirating feeling, this one felt more exciting than most.

Do You Believe In Ghosts? - A

Ah great minds think alike no? I post a halloween special just around the same time as you ? Anyway, this was really great and yes the Patrick/Yvonne moments were great, but I'm more than ready for them to just get together

Sandy's Squirrely Boyfriend - B+

Pretty good, but not as good as your first three eppys CF, but hey I'm still liking your show so far.

Time Is of the Essance - B+

Ah you just got to love time travel eppys. While I am never a fan of filler eppys where people don't get voted out, I did enjoy this one a lot mainly for the time traveling portion. And by the way loved Mountain Mayhem (mainly for who left the game )

Patrick's Paradise Already Did It - A+

While there wasn't an exact plot except to try to find a storyline my previous show hasn't already done, I got to admit it was fantastic and one of the most guilty pleasures I have ever read lol. And btw just let it be known to everyone else, I kinda ripped off a South Park plot line in the episode Pabloland for the most part. And it was funny too that this eppy was an exact rip-off of a South Park eppy as well (which was probably the point)

Shadow Grounds - A

The_Cartoon your new series is great and love the originality, but I hope you (and that70sguy for the matter as well) can juggle three shows because I felt extremely pressured when I was doing two at once.