We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

jjsthekid

[841]Aug 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    clapmaster wrote:
    jjsthekid wrote:

The Traveling Towers ( So Far) review: A

Great show so far Clapmaster! Even though it is kind of the same as The Krusty Train, it is still a neat idea to see the Krusty Towers again. I can't wait to see what will happen.

Well if you want to get kinda technical about it, The Krusty Train is pretty much the same as The Krusty Cruise which was a past show of mine, but thanks for the great grade

Oh sorry Clapmaster. I forgot about that.

Anyways, i will rename my Mutilple Reviews and do what Bob_Ball does: A Review- Catch up.

Mini Squidward's Revenge Review: C+

Interesting idea, but how did Mini Squidward do all that stuff? But a neat idea i guess.

Return Of The Hash Slinging Slasher Review: B+

Much better then the last one, but the ending was a little strange. But it was good.

Broken Guitar Review: A

Your show is getting better! This was an awesome episode and i can't wait to see what happens next.

Sponge Of a Friend Review: A++++

This was probably the best episode so far! The ending was pretty awesome and i can't wait for the next part.

The Million Dollar Cook- Off Review: A+++

Clapmaster, if you want to end Squidward : Super star, you can. I though this was a great idea and i was happy that the pizza restraunt won.

Catch Me If you Cannes Review: A

Cool idea DC-Dude. The Quote was pretty funny.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clapmaster

[842]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 20
    Secret Agent Snail - B+

Maybe its because of my love for Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb that thinks that this series sounds awesome. Your pilot could have been more detailed, but I won't hold that against you since you are new to the spin-off community. I think this series has plenty of potential

whizkid777

[843]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 19
    Quality Time-In my opinion, this was the best of the 5 episodes posted. I can really imagine this being a good episode if it were real, and when I can do that, it's a good episode in my eyes.

A

Love And CHOCOLATE!-I know we're often not that truthful when reviewing, since we don't want to hurt people's feelings, and I have never seen a bad episode of any of your shows. Now, this episode wasn't particularly bad, however, it wasn't as enjoyable as previous episodes. Still, I will give it a:

B

From your personal reviewer, whizkid777.

that70sguy92

[844]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 16
    The Traveling Towers (so far): A-

I loved the episode Krusty Towers, and I love your spin-offs, so this is great! I enjoy the guests and the employees, I just hope Patrick will visit some time soon. I see tons of potential.

HaydenAvery

[845]Aug 4, 2009
    The Traveling Towers C

i didnt like episode 5. the show also seems bland. however i like the idea of 5 new guests on it every season. keep it up!

feel free to review initiation the new ep of secret agents snail i made today.

that70sguy92

[846]Aug 4, 2009
    Initiation: D+

I didn't really like this. It seemed way too short, and it didn't have enough detail. And, even though I know who Perry is, some may not. Sorry if this review seems harsh, but the truth hurts. But, I do see tons of potential for this show, if you give it some more detail.

jjsthekid

[847]Aug 4, 2009

Here is another review- Catch up with jjsthekid.

Secret Agent Snail ( So Far) Review: B+

Interesting idea, but you need more details. But it is still a neat idea and welcome to the spongebob spin-offs

Love and Choclate Review: B-

Not one of your best episodes Clapmaster. I know you can do better then this, but it was still funny though.

Quality Time Review: A

Luckily, this was much better then Love and Choclate! Your show is getting pretty good Clapmaster, and this episode is one of the reasons why.

Lost Review: A

Cool idea The Cartoon, but i wanted to see what happened after that. Oh well, i guess we will have to wait for the next episode.

There's Always Yesterday Review: A

Star City is getting very great Whizkid! The ending of this episode was great and this was a nice episode.

DC-Dude

[848]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 26

HaydenAvery wrote:
    The Traveling Towers C i didnt like episode 5. the show also seems bland. however i like the idea of 5 new guests on it every season. keep it up! feel free to review initiation the new ep of secret agents snail i made today.

Wait... Is there more than one Traveling Towers? 'Cause I don't think that you're talkin' about the right show.

HaydenAvery

[849]Aug 4, 2009
    i am talkin bout the right one. i dont understand. how much more detailed can i get it?

clapmaster

[850]Aug 4, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    The Traveling Towers C

i didnt like episode 5. the show also seems bland. however i like the idea of 5 new guests on it every season. keep it up!

feel free to review initiation the new ep of secret agents snail i made today.

well not all shows start off exciting but hey its your opinion and i'm willing to accept it

jjsthekid

[851]Aug 5, 2009

Seahorse Tales Review: A

First of all, welcome to the spongebob spin-offs! I am the current News About Spin-offs person, jjsthekid. Anyways, you did need some details, but this was a great idea! I'm not joking either. We have never had a spin-off about Mystery before, and this was a great one.

clapmaster

[852]Aug 5, 2009
    Fred's Road Trip Season 5 - C

jjsthekid I think you are a good spin-off creator but this season was not necessary in general. i'm sorry, but this whole storyline in general was pretty much the same way you ended Scooter's Paradise. plus the way you ended Scooter's Paradise was the same way I ended Patrick's Paradise. trust me i know this because i had the whole good versus evil with a couple crossovers mixed in between. it really hurts me to give you a grade like this because you are one of the better creators on this topic, but i had to say that the fifth season of Fred's Road Trip was just in general been there and done that and nothing fresh and original. with that being said, i am looking forward to your new show

jjsthekid

[853]Aug 5, 2009

clapmaster wrote:
    Fred's Road Trip Season 5 - C jjsthekid I think you are a good spin-off creator but this season was not necessary in general. i'm sorry, but this whole storyline in general was pretty much the same way you ended Scooter's Paradise. plus the way you ended Scooter's Paradise was the same way I ended Patrick's Paradise. trust me i know this because i had the whole good versus evil with a couple crossovers mixed in between. it really hurts me to give you a grade like this because you are one of the better creators on this topic, but i had to say that the fifth season of Fred's Road Trip was just in general been there and done that and nothing fresh and original. with that being said, i am looking forward to your new show

Sorry but i didn't know how to end the show. Plus, i was running out of ideas.

Foul Play Review: A

Neat idea DC-Dude. This was a pretty good episode.

that70sguy92

[854]Aug 5, 2009
    Multiple Reviews By That70sguy92

Love and CHOCOLATE!: A

I don't know why they're hating on the episode, I loved it. Just like I loved all the other episodes of Traveling Towers.

The Aristocrats: A-

While it may not have been original, I still enjoyed it a lot. A great episode.

Store Wars: A-

I posted this episode, but it was dragiiin's, and I have to say it was a really great one. Keep it up, dragiiin! I'm sure Season Two will go out with a bang!

Heroes Unite!: A

As I said in the News and Announcements thread, I enjoy MermaidMan spin-offs, and this is no exception. This will be an excellent series, for sure.

Goosebumpsfan2

[855]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    Heroes Unite!:A

Pretty Good. Like that70sguy92 said MermaidMan spin-offs are always good. This will be an Great series

jjsthekid

[856]Aug 5, 2009

Thanks for the reviews for my new pilot guys! I will try to make it a good show.

Store Wars Review: A

If Dragiiin sees this review, i want him to know that i though this was a great episode! It was nice that That70sguy92 could post episodes for him. I thought this was the best of the season so far. Keep up the good work.

that70sguy92

[858]Aug 6, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    nobody cares about my series? i posted two brand nw episodes.

Mermaidman the brave and the bold sounds good.
    Not every episode will be reviewed.

whizkid777

[859]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 19
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Mine hardly ever get reviewed, and I don't complain. That wasn't a hint btw...

that70sguy92

[860]Aug 6, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Mine hardly ever get reviewed, and I don't complain. That wasn't a hint btw...
    Lol, I'll make sure I review the next episode of your show.