We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

CF3689

[1001]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 22

thesuitelife44 wrote:
    1000th post!!!!!!!!! School Troubles: A CF, I think your show just got better This episode was great, and I like how the ending of all your eppys has a lesson

Thanks!

Can't Get Dome To You Girl: A+

Excellent way to start off the new season

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[1002]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 21

The Politics Of Dancing Review: A+

You just get better and better 4EverGreen! I was surprised at the final 3 and i can't wait to see who wins.

thesuitelife44

[1003]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 13
    Porkcraft and Texas Fold Em: A+

I loved these episodes, and I love your shows They are always so funny, suspenseful, and dramatic. Great job

4EverGreen

[1004]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 44
    jjsthekid wrote:

The Politics Of Dancing Review: A+

You just get better and better 4EverGreen! I was surprised at the final 3 and i can't wait to see who wins.

That's great to know! If I surprised somebody, that means I wrote my episodes right! And don't worry, the next episode will be very satisfying as well! Enough said!

CF3689

[1005]Sep 1, 2009

Welcome To The Future...Drama! part 1: A++

All I can say is... Wow!(in a good way ) Can't wait for part 2!

Edited on 09/01/2009 4:17pm

jjsthekid

[1006]Sep 3, 2009

The Sweet,Sweet Future Review : A+++++

This was a good way to end Livin like larry, The_Cartoon! Even Though it is sad that you ended it, i can't wait to see what you got in store for us in The Krusty Train and Ghost Town.

4EverGreen

[1007]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 44
    The_Cartoon, your finale episdoe for "Living Like Larry;" called "The Sweet, Sweet Future;" was such an insanely terrific GREAT episode! What a series finale! It's on par with my series finale for my 1st spin-off series which I called "Spongebob and Friends," which is to say, it's extremely, very much perfect! On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best of anything, I'd give it 10,000! (Vegeta: "It's over 9,000!") Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing in that "Dragonball Z" reference there! And the final grade of that episode and the series overall, I'd give an A+*9,000! (Vegeta: "It's only 9,000!") How did THAT get in there? In any case, enough said, true believer!

jjsthekid

[1008]Sep 4, 2009

Another review-catch up with The Current News About Shows Person, jjsthekid.

Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure Review : B-

Well, your getting better is one thing. But the ending was rushed and i got confused at times. But an interesting idea though.

Underwater Survival's Newest Episode ( Sorry, couldn't remember the name) Review: A+

Your show just gets better and better DC-Dude. It reminds me of the actual show with some of your episodes because they are similar To Total Drama Island. But don't worry, Clapmaster and 4EverGreen with their Total Drama Island themed spin-offs have done the same. But i was surprised at the final 3 and i can't wait to see who wins.

Welcome to The Future.....Drama! Review: A

Good crossover that70sguy92! It was the first part so not much happens in the first part of a 2 parter or 3 parter, ect episode. But i can't wait to see what happens though.

cakeybagelsoup

[1009]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 4

futurdrama crossover part 2: B+++

Good episode, but not so much drama. Patrick's a big buffoon, we don't need him to go emo, now, do we?

Other then that, really good

SandMan967

[1010]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 17

Valentime is the worst time:

Not a bad episode to me. It was pretty good, I laughed at the little fourth wall break at the end! I'll give it a A-!

that70sguy92

[1011]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    Valentime is the Worst Time: A

I'd like to meet the person who would give this episode an F. It was great! Can't wait for more.

clapmaster

[1012]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 20
    Review Clap Up is getting tired of seeing people ask for reviews after each and every single episode they post, so after this Review Clap Up, I am going to start doing deductions in reviews if someone asks for them. Just like bob_ball, PokeSponge, and even jjsthekid once upon a time use to do. It gets really annoying having to read people asking for reviews and I thought we got over that phase, but it sadly has come back.

However there is a way you can convince me otherwise. Once in a blue moon when I ask for reviews, I offer to review that person's latest episode in return.

Cartoon GUTS - ?

I loved GUTS when I was a kid. I do admit that the past couple eppys I've read of TCI were similar to TDI, but Cartoon GUTS has been refreshing so far. The ? mark is for it being incomplete at the moment but so far so excellent.

The Episodes of New Adventures of SpongeBob -

I've already read them before and can't wait for the new season Pandamoo2, but I understand what you are doing since there are people who haven't read them before and its perfectly ok with me

You Drive Me Crazy - A-

Pretty good season opener, but I didn't like having Mandy and Marietta working together to make Sandy go crazy and the eppy kinda dragged at points. Still it was well written and enjoyable.

The Great Easter Egg Caper - B+

The plot was kinda generic for an Easter themed episode, but I still enjoyed it. The plus is for the opening scene. Lately the opening scenes have been great.

Underwater Idol's Got No Talent - A+

An excellent season finale and I hope that the bold means that they aren't coming back because I would love to see the unbolded characters (sigh even including Fredward ) develop more since we already know plenty about most of the bolded ones.

The Break Up/Saving Private Tom - C+/A

The Break Up was kinda dull. There really wasn't much build and the episode seemed like filler if they just break up and get back together all in one episode. However, Saving Private Tom was really enjoyable and a great episode. War themed episodes are usually enjoyable to me, they are one of the many weakspots I have lol.

Valentime Is The Worst Time - F......sike B+

Well you asked for it xP. But really this was a great episode, except for the dead puppies which I hate dead dogs because it reminds me of my old dog dying .

Poker Face - B

Suitelife I miss you bud. Anyway, this episode was good, but not one of your better ones. It really dragged a lot and I got bored while reading it but I do like how twisted the ending was for Barry to not learn his lesson in the end.

Valentine's Day....In The Future - B+

Just like what cakey said, I am really starting to get sick of how annoyingly emo Patrick has become. I understand everything that has happened to him this season, but its starting to bug me really badly. Make him take an anti-depressant or something, just make him stop crying. Otherwise, I am enjoying this Futurdrama crossover.

jjsthekid

[1013]Sep 7, 2009

I guess i will do another review-catch up.

Pierce Vs Kyle/ Double Date Disaster Review : A+

I decided to put both of these episodes in 1 review. They were both great ways to end season 1 and i can't wait to see what will happen in season 2.

Cartoon Guts ( So Far) Review: B+

Since you have only posted the first part of it, i though it was good. Like Clapmaster said, i would rank the whole thing if the whole episode was posted, but it was great.

You Drive Me Crazy Review: A

Good opening to season 2, but i agree with Clapmaster. But i can't wait to see what you got in store for us this season!

The New Adventures Of Spongebob and Friends newest episodes Review: A+

I will combine the newest episodes in one review. I thought they were all great and keep up the good work!

jjsthekid

[1014]Sep 7, 2009

The Plan Review: A

Great Idea! I enjoyed this and i can't wait until the next part.

Edited on 09/07/2009 6:33pm
    Edited 2 total times.

that70sguy92

[1015]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    jjsthekid wrote:

The Plan Review: B+

Ok listen, i am not trying to be rude but please stop asking for reviews. Like Clapmaster said, i am also getting sick of people who keep asking for reviews at the end of their posts. I agree with every word he said and i will also be taking away grades to people who keep asking for reviews. But your idea was neat and i can't wait for the final part.

I'm not asking for reviews, I'm saying I would appreciate them. Not saying "OH PLEASE, REVIEW THE EPISODE!" And I think it's kind of unfair that you would take that out on the episode. I mean, you could just give a friendly note saying "I'd appreciate it if you stopped asking for reviews," to the people who actually do. Not me. I didn't. End.

jjsthekid

[1016]Sep 7, 2009

Sorry that70sguy92, it just seemed like you kept asking for reviews.

Underwater Survival's Got No Talent Review: A+++

Sorry i missed this episode DC-Dude. Anyways, i thought this episode was great and i was surprised that he won. I can't wait until next season!

DC-Dude

[1017]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 26
    jjsthekid wrote:

Sorry that70sguy92, it just seemed like you kept asking for reviews.

Underwater Survival's Got No Talent Review: A+++

Sorry i missed this episode DC-Dude. Anyways, i thought this episode was great and i was surprised that he won. I can't wait until next season!

You were suprised that he won? I was surprised too, considering it was a SHE who won.

Lol, don't worry about it!

jjsthekid

[1018]Sep 8, 2009

Just An Ordanary Series Finale Review : A+++

A great way to end your show DC-Dude. I thought this was a better way to end it this way, instead of the other one. I enjoyed it! Keep up the good work.

CF3689

[1019]Sep 10, 2009

Back to the Present(4): A+

Awsome way to end the crossover