We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

chentalsong

[1]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 9

Do you think Sam can do it? This episode airs...some time I don't know. The summary is that Sam likes a boy and wants to get more girl for him to like her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    chentalsong wrote:

Do you think Sam can do it? This episode airs...some time I don't know. The summary is that Sam likes a boy and wants to get more girl for him to like her.

I think she'll be really bad at it, and he'll like her better, but she'll realize she doesn't really like him anyway, and she'll give it up to be her old self. I'm also hoping for something insanly seddie in this episode

chentalsong

[3]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    Seriously!

Native_Monado

[4]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    No, but I believe it might bring up some laughs.

giadolphin9965

[5]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 4

Here is a script that would be good if they hadn't already filmed it. I wrote it myself:

Sam: OMG! I love that Ryan Doohicky Fellow!

Carly: Now that's a name you hear often.

Freddie: Who?

Sam: Ryan um....

Freddie: You don't know his last name?

Sam: PORKSALOT! Man, I love pork....

NOTE: Pronune Porksalot like porks, a, lot.

nicknameless101

[6]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 25

Carly's giving Sam a makeover right?

SarcasticLeaves

[7]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    nicknameless101 wrote:

Carly's giving Sam a makeover right?

"Carly tries to help Sam when she admits that she has a crush on a boy at school; Spencer is convinced that a girl likes him because of his tuxedo."

So I'm assuming, but who knows?

CrazyKK724

[8]Mar 3, 2009
    cant wait forthis ep i can totally picture sam likeing him carly giving her a makeover i dont think sam will do good at first but she will get used to it and complely stop insulting freddie and craving meat lol carly and freddie will hate it freddie will want old sam back and sam changes back it woul be cool if the guys stands sam up and freddie comforts her or somthing but i dont think that would happen (i hope tho) *squeals* i cant wait i also cant wait til i reunite with missy

giadolphin9965

[9]Mar 3, 2009

CrazyKK724 wrote:
    cant wait forthis ep i can totally picture sam likeing him carly giving her a makeover i dont think sam will do good at first but she will get used to it and complely stop insulting freddie and craving meat lol carly and freddie will hate it freddie will want old sam back and sam changes back it woul be cool if the guys stands sam up and freddie comforts her or somthing but i dont think that would happen (i hope tho) *squeals* i cant wait i also cant wait til i reunite with missy

I also am hoping the guy stands her up, or rudelt dumps her for another tomboy, and its is disacovered he only said he liked girly girls so Sam would

become one, do a bda job, and then be embarrased.

CrazyKK724

[10]Mar 6, 2009
    giadolphin9965 wrote:

CrazyKK724 wrote:

I also am hoping the guy stands her up, or rudelt dumps her for another tomboy, and its is disacovered he only said he liked girly girls so Sam would

omg that would be awsome!!!!!!!!! i am so pissed to on seddie2ya they said imake sam girly was moved so i want my URl(with nevel and mandy) is on the 21st i love that mandy is coming back but i rly wanna seee i amke sam girly((

DanWarp

[11]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 2
    Hi. This is Dan Schneider, the creator and Executive Producer of iCarly (and other shows). Please watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze6UZgiHPes

After you watch the video, PLEASE spread the word all over TV.com! I would really appreciate it. I want EVERY iCarly fan on TV.com to see this video!

Thank you!

--Dan Schneider

SarcasticLeaves

[12]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    DanWarp wrote:
    Hi. This is Dan Schneider, the creator and Executive Producer of iCarly (and other shows). Please watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze6UZgiHPes

After you watch the video, PLEASE spread the word all over TV.com! I would really appreciate it. I want EVERY iCarly fan on TV.com to see this video!

Thank you!

--Dan Schneider

Brilliant GREAT VIDEO! I hope you don't mind, I subscribed to your channel.

seddievscreddie

[13]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 7
    Yeah, awesome video!! It's so cool that you're on here! I definitely believe you.

minie123

[14]Mar 8, 2009
    hey, i absolutely luv the idea for this episode. I don't know why, but i can't view the video you put. It keeps telling me its a private video. Anyway, I really hope that this episode is chopped full of seddie moments. I mean there was like iKiss which was like a HUGE seddie moment, but then after that there were no more major moments. I think that carly should make sam girly and Freddie should be like WOAH SHE LOOKS SO HOT but keep it to himself. Then that way if the guy Sam likes turns her down, Freddie could be like "I thought you were hot" and it'd be like SUPER awkward.

[15]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    minie123 wrote:
    hey, i absolutely luv the idea for this episode. I don't know why, but i can't view the video you put. It keeps telling me its a private video. Anyway, I really hope that this episode is chopped full of seddie moments. I mean there was like iKiss which was like a HUGE seddie moment, but then after that there were no more major moments. I think that carly should make sam girly and Freddie should be like WOAH SHE LOOKS SO HOT but keep it to himself. Then that way if the guy Sam likes turns her down, Freddie could be like "I thought you were hot" and it'd be like SUPER awkward.

It is an awesome idea for an episode, jennette herself even said she wanted an episode where sam tried to be girly. I hope there's loads of seddie in it to. Maybe they moved it to spread out the seddieness of episodes, unless seddie's not gonna happen in which case they probably didn't. But I can't WAIT for this episode either. O, and the video was put on private. But if ya wanna know it was Dan and Miranda C. Proving that DanWarp IS Dan schneider. It was pretty cool, sorry you missed it.

minie123

[16]Mar 9, 2009
    OHH, GOTCHA.
    I really hope that they follow through with this seddie thing. I mean, I used to be a creddie fan but then after a while Freddie's somewhat stalkerish tendencies actually started to freak me out. I mean he would like watch out of his peep hole for her?? No offense, but thats really weird. And after I started to pay attention to seddie I realized how much better they were, and after ikiss it was nearly impossible for me not to like them. I think that if they completly ignore what happened in iKiss they're blowing off a huge oppurtunity. Plus, did anyone notice how nick seems to love opposite or unexpected couples. I mean a perfect example would be Quinn and Logan. They hated each other. Gues where they ended up???

Fireofnature

[17]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    minie123 wrote:
    OHH, GOTCHA.
    I really hope that they follow through with this seddie thing. I mean, I used to be a creddie fan but then after a while Freddie's somewhat stalkerish tendencies actually started to freak me out. I mean he would like watch out of his peep hole for her?? No offense, but thats really weird. And after I started to pay attention to seddie I realized how much better they were, and after ikiss it was nearly impossible for me not to like them. I think that if they completly ignore what happened in iKiss they're blowing off a huge oppurtunity. Plus, did anyone notice how nick seems to love opposite or unexpected couples. I mean a perfect example would be Quinn and Logan. They hated each other. Gues where they ended up???

YES! THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FREAKED OUT BY THAT! I agree with everything you've said.

taillow22

[18]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    giadolphin9965 wrote:

CrazyKK724 wrote:

and then the end is freddie coming to comfort her!! sweet

dylan-luver

[19]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    Fireofnature wrote:
    minie123 wrote:
    OHH, GOTCHA.

YES! THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FREAKED OUT BY THAT! I agree with everything you've said.

YEAH YOU TWO ARE RIGHT!! Dan schneider is the director for all of those shows were enemies start going out. im a little upset by that though i do like Creddie. (well the carly part to that anyway) : P

minie123

[20]Mar 10, 2009
    well, its not that i don't like Carly. Actually, after the last episode, the iLook Alike one, I got a little bit upset with her. I mean shes supposed to be the super nice character but then she went and completly blew spencer off. And then blew him off again once he got hurt. No offense, but that seems totally ooc for her? But usually, I really do like Carly. She seems like a nice person, but you can't help but love Sam's crazy tendencies at the same time