We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

dylan-luver

[21]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    i did feel bad when Carly and the other two didnt seem that upset when Spencer was hurt. i would of cried if that happened to him and he was my brother. i would love Spencer to be my bro/ or even boyfriend...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minie123

[22]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yeah, i think it would have been better if Carly had gotten in trouble for what she did. The one thing that bugs me about the show is that they all seem to get away with things. I mean, if I bought a giant trampoline and put it in my house my parents would freak about, or if I snuck into my parents home. I think that the show is just a little bit unrealistic in this sense.

startug

[23]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 23
    Ok back on topic guys

dylan-luver

[24]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    startug wrote:
    Ok back on topic guys

i'm sorry about that. This episode should be really cool... well i thought that about some other eppys of iCarly, but they werent as good as i thought it was.

minie123

[25]Mar 12, 2009
    sorry : ) I heard they're pushing the date back for the episode. I heard that this episode is going to be released on april 4th and they're moving iwant my url up to the 31st. I really wanted to see this eppy!!

SkyeNite

[26]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    minie123 wrote:
    sorry : ) I heard they're pushing the date back for the episode. I heard that this episode is going to be released on april 4th and they're moving iwant my url up to the 31st. I really wanted to see this eppy!!

you mean the 21st

minie123

[27]Mar 12, 2009
    oops, thats what i meant. Darn those typos.

[28]Mar 14, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    oops, thats what i meant. Darn those typos.

O well, that just means more anticipation for this episode.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[29]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 5

All of you guys who have been waiting for this episode to air can finally be set on a date to see this. According to Tvguide.com, the airdate for this is on April 11.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10386311

Here is the episode description: Sam develops a crush on a classmate, so Carly gives her lessons on how to attract him by acting feminine. Meanwhile, Spencer starts sporting his tuxedo daily because he thinks it's the reason why a woman he met likes him.

SarcasticLeaves

[30]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

All of you guys who have been waiting for this episode to air can finally be set on a date to see this. According to Tvguide.com, the airdate for this is on April 11.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10386311

Here is the episode description: Sam develops a crush on a classmate, so Carly gives her lessons on how to attract him by acting feminine. Meanwhile, Spencer starts sporting his tuxedo daily because he thinks it's the reason why a woman he met likes him.

April 11th? O_O It moved again?! I thought it was April 4th.. So we have to wait even longer now? That's fine, at least it's still not too long.. But if it's moves ONE more time, I think I'm going to snap. XD

[31]Mar 20, 2009
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

April 11th? O_O It moved again?! I thought it was April 4th.. So we have to wait even longer now? That's fine, at least it's still not too long.. But if it's moves ONE more time, I think I'm going to snap. XD

maybe it moving so far away means that it's REALLY good, and they wanna wait to reveal it. Maybe it's really seddietastic.

SarcasticLeaves

[32]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    41225525557 wrote:
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

maybe it moving so far away means that it's REALLY good, and they wanna wait to reveal it. Maybe it's really seddietastic.

That's what I'm hoping for! Hopefully it is really worth the wait! I'm sure it will be I'm just tired of getting my hopes up and it moving yet another week.

minie123

[33]Mar 22, 2009
    WHAT!! THEY MOVED IT! WHY? *headdesk* i was sooo looking forward to all the wonderful seddie moments! i'm very sad now : (

[34]Mar 22, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    WHAT!! THEY MOVED IT! WHY? *headdesk* i was sooo looking forward to all the wonderful seddie moments! i'm very sad now : (

if this isn't an insanley seddie episode then I'll be really dissapointed. I can't WAIT. Unless they move it again, 3 more weeks

CrazyKK724

[35]Mar 22, 2009
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

That's what I'm hoping for! Hopefully it is really worth the wait! I'm sure it will be I'm just tired of getting my hopes up and it moving yet another week.
    I know me to I a, also a bit worried that freddie will not be the one comforting sam it might be carly or maybe even spencer since they both are kinda chaging themselfs to get attention but i jus don't want to automaticly think ok freddie going to be upset about this and it will be so seddie (although that would be good)

minie123

[36]Mar 22, 2009
    if this episode isn't filled with seddie moments i'll be super sad

iCarly317

[37]Mar 22, 2009
    • level: 13
    If this episode IS filled with Seddie moments and people are going crazy over them, I'll be sad. Oh well. I'll ignore the seddie discussion when this premieres for certain reasons and enjoy it as much as I can. Still can't wait for it, especially with the bit of a wait.

CrazyKK724

[38]Mar 22, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    if this episode isn't filled with seddie moments i'll be super sad
    me to but i think dan is going for seddie because you dont make 2 ppl kiss on a episode and just forget about it and he usually make the 2 ppl who hate each other get 2gether on his shows but check out sarcastic leaves video Changed for the Worse thats pretty much wat i expect to happen but man i just wanna see sam all girlified XD

minie123

[39]Mar 23, 2009
    I know!! i have the scene all pictured out in my head. Carly calls freddie over to get his opinion on a girlified sam and hes like "...ieuyr hreh eoih" aka no response. Thats what i hope happens

CrazyKK724

[40]Mar 23, 2009

minie123 wrote:
    I know!! i have the scene all pictured out in my head. Carly calls freddie over to get his opinion on a girlified sam and hes like "...ieuyr hreh eoih" aka no response. Thats what i hope happens
    XD i can also picture this

freddies head is in his locker carly and sam walk over (sams all girlified)

Carly-Hey freddie

freddie-*head still in locker* hey so i was thinking about icarly ideas andi totally like tht pudding thing

sam- yeah but i like the cactus thing better

freddie-Are you-takes head out of locker-insa--- "what the?....woah..... when did you become a GIRL!"

XD tht would be funny and i can picture wan sam goes back to being sam

freddie-so how did you decide to change back

sam-_________ *insert sad thing here*

freddie-that sucks

sam-yeah

freddie-but hey i kinda like you better the way u r

sam-thx fredward .....o and by the way

f-yea

s-tht shirt makes you look like a dork

F-o thank god he is happy sam is picking on him again heh)