We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

minie123

[141]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    thank you sooo much!! unfortunatly, i have to wait till later today to watch the video. I'm using my ipod, and your video hasn't been converted to the format that the ipod uses. But I promise I'll watch it when i get home!! OMG, i just had this like wave of excitement. I can't control it!! I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW!!! *headdesk*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrazyKK724

[142]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    minie123 wrote:
    thank you sooo much!! unfortunatly, i have to wait till later today to watch the video. I'm using my ipod, and your video hasn't been converted to the format that the ipod uses. But I promise I'll watch it when i get home!! OMG, i just had this like wave of excitement. I can't control it!! I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW!!! *headdesk*
    lol i felt the same way wen i found out i stoped recording little people big world and changed the channel i was all WHY IN THE NAME OF CHEESEBURGERS HAVENT I SEEN THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? then i sgetting all started going insane waiting for the commercial to come on lol

minie123

[143]Apr 6, 2009
    OMG!! I SAW IT I SAW IT!!! it was exciting. ? did anyone notice how sam seemed almost embarassed to show off her girly look?

paperclip12345

[144]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 2
    yeah, it was a good preveiw. although I wish they showed a little bit more of the show. but whatever. I cant wait to see it! what time is it on?

CrazyKK724

[145]Apr 6, 2009
    5pm for eastern time and 8pm for western but i am western but i ahve both channels so if your like me your lucky lol i agree the should of at leasted shoed her legs walking in but not her torso so we could at least see her shoes lol but i think when she said "i cant" it was soooo cool to hear her sund so insecure/ non agressive it was weird but cool

paperclip12345

[146]Apr 6, 2009
    yeah, youre right. Id rather wait til saturday to see what she looks like in girly form!

minie123

[147]Apr 6, 2009
    i think that i'd be cute if we see her legs and then show like someone's reaction, preferably freddie's

CrazyKK724

[148]Apr 6, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    i think that i'd be cute if we see her legs and then show like someone's reaction, preferably freddie's
    HEHE i think we are ALL DYING TO see freddies reaction lol i can see after sam says icant and carly all just come on and sams all NO and after carly yells JUST GET IN HERE or whatever sams all No i really cant these heels are hurt and/or are impossile to walk in but then again i would also like to see her walk in gracefully yet still with a unsure expression lol there are sooooo many possibliitys with this episde its not even funny

smileybubbles08

[149]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    minie123 wrote:
    HEHE i think we are ALL DYING TO see freddies reaction lol i can see after sam says icant and carly all just come on and sams all NO and after carly yells JUST GET IN HERE or whatever sams all No i really cant these heels are hurt and/or are impossile to walk in but then again i would also like to see her walk in gracefully yet still with a unsure expression lol there are sooooo many possibliitys with this episde its not even funny
    Lol I would love either one of those responses! I'm kind of torn about which one I would rather see!

minie123

[150]Apr 6, 2009
    haha, i'd love for her to walk in and have freddie have that "WOAH SHE"S SO HOT" face on and then have her trip. That'd be funny. Even have freddie trying to be nice to her and have her be like "what's wrong with you dorwad?" and have carly be like "Sam" and have sam be like, "oh yeah i forgot. Is something wrong freddo..." carly gives sam a look ... "i mean freddie?"

CrazyKK724

[151]Apr 6, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    haha, i'd love for her to walk in and have freddie have that "WOAH SHE"S SO HOT" face on and then have her trip. That'd be funny. Even have freddie trying to be nice to her and have her be like "what's wrong with you dorwad?" and have carly be like "Sam" and have sam be like, "oh yeah i forgot. Is something wrong freddo..." carly gives sam a look ... "i mean freddie?"
    hehe ok SCREW MY IDEA i like your tripping one i was kinda predicting the same thing on the thing were she insults him then has to take it back but i dont know if freddie will do anything nice like sam might just say somthing insulting (cause ya know shes naturally vicious XD i love that line) or freddie might just be like 'hey im gonna get smoothies want one?' and sam will insult him but you never know freddie can be mean or nice to sam anytime hes kinda unpredicable in that sense.

Sarah22299

[152]Apr 7, 2009
    Personally, I think Freddie will start flirting with her, then realize it's Sam a little bit later. (Cuz she will look so different) LOL! Wouldn't that be hilarious?

CrazyKK724

[153]Apr 7, 2009
    wouldnt it be so awesome they might use the whole thing in iHave A Love Sick Teacher then "Hey Carly s-Whoa! *walks around her staring at ther for a seconed* WHOA!" lol then they could throw in somthing funny like "When did YOU become a GIRL?" lol they could use that as a gag reel buti don't think they would

paperclip12345

[154]Apr 7, 2009
    that would be fuuny! I think that no matter what happens the episode will be hilarious!

[155]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    Personally, I think Freddie will start flirting with her, then realize it's Sam a little bit later. (Cuz she will look so different) LOL! Wouldn't that be hilarious?

yea, he could like see the back of her, and go up to try and flirt with her, and then realize it's Sam.

minie123

[156]Apr 7, 2009
    HAHA, i luv all of these ideas. I think it'd be funny if like a bunch of boys are like flirting with sam and carly's like "See, all those guys are flirting with you" and she's like "What? No guys are flirting with me!" then freddie sees the back of her and goes to flirt with her and Sam's like "excuse me"

CrazyKK724

[157]Apr 7, 2009
    another cute thing is freddie could do is see her then be all WHOA.....ok who are you and what have you done with sam!?!

minie123

[158]Apr 7, 2009
    HAHA, that'd be super cutee

CrazyKK724

[159]Apr 8, 2009
    dont wanna be a bubble buster for my fellow seddie shippers but how sad would it be if at the end the guy sam likes said he "accepts her for who she is" or somthing...i dont think they will but i would be sad if that happened
    Edited on 04/08/2009 6:00pm

paperclip12345

[160]Apr 10, 2009
    that would stink. but sam's boyfriends dont last too long, (even if he is nice) so i wouldnt worry too much about it.