We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

CrazyKK724

[81]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    41225525557 wrote:
    minie123 wrote:
    AWW THAT WOULD BE SOOO CUTEEEEE!! sorry about going off topic Carly317, we just got swept up in a different conversation. I take the fall for that one... sorry!!
    yep, and I HAD to respond to it.
    yea sorry my bad i thought this was the seddie disscusion *SORRY!!!*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SkyeNite

[82]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 8
    see one more reason why dan should make seddie happen alomost every episode discussion somehow turns into a seddie discussion proving how much the fans really really want it to happen.

minie123

[83]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    its not that creddie would be bad... its just that in season 1 they made freddie seem like totally obsessed with her which kind of ruined it for me. Plus, nathan and jennete have sooo much more on screen chemistry than nathan and miranda... well thats an opinion i guess but still...

SkyeNite

[84]Mar 29, 2009
    I totally agree with the chemistry thing but one of the things that draws me to Seddie the most is that it would be funny like Creddie would be cute and all but i don't think that theres anything that funny you could do with it Seddie on the other hand would not only be cute but just about everything about it could be funny to and i mean this is a comedy

minie123

[85]Mar 29, 2009
    yeah, i mean the one thing about seddie thats so wonderful is that its so unexpected. You never really know what your going to get with them, which kind of keeps you excited and asking for more

CrazyKK724

[86]Mar 29, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    see one more reason why dan should make seddie happen alomost every episode discussion somehow turns into a seddie discussion proving how much the fans really really want it to happen.
    lol TRUE! thats good but really i was on a bunch of icarly disscusion and they all kept going back to seddie HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVV

\(^.^\)...(/^.^)/...\(^.^)/

CrazyKK724

[87]Mar 29, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    yeah, i mean the one thing about seddie thats so wonderful is that its so unexpected. You never really know what your going to get with them, which kind of keeps you excited and asking for more
    yea i agree creddie FRIENDSHIP is AMAZING!!!!! but creddie bf/gf would be boring. and they would obviously still fight over stupid things if they dated which would make it hilarious (not thats its only about funny-ness(is tht a word?) but god they have so much chemistry

[88]Mar 29, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    I totally agree with the chemistry thing but one of the things that draws me to Seddie the most is that it would be funny like Creddie would be cute and all but i don't think that theres anything that funny you could do with it Seddie on the other hand would not only be cute but just about everything about it could be funny to and i mean this is a comedy

I like seddie because it would be:
    1. Funny
    2. Romantic
    3. They just plain look good together
    4. It'd involve a good struggle
    5. be something that in the beginning not many people exspected (Except for those who saw instant chemistry, but I'm talking it wasn't supposed to happen in the beginning)
    6. it's love/hate thing
    7. A tough girl and a tech geek, now THAT's a good pair right there
    8. When Freddie even acts mad at Sam it just FEELS like they like each other

I dislike Creddie because:
    1. Freddie is out loudly obsessed with Carly (inwardly it's cute)
    2. Carly obviously doesn't like him
    3. There's no way to have a struggle, Carly wouldn't have a problem liking freddie if she did, but she doesn't
    4. Sam is way too cool to not end up with someone (a main someone)
    5. Carly and Freddie don't look good together
    6. Even when Freddie is acting in love with Carly it doesn't feel real, it feels just like a little crush because she's pretty or something.

Sorry, we'll get back on topic... NOW

CrazyKK724

[89]Mar 29, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    I like seddie because it would be: 1. Funny 2. Romantic 3. They just plain look good together 4. It'd involve a good struggle 5. be something that in the beginning not many people exspected (Except for those who saw instant chemistry, but I'm talking it wasn't supposed to happen in the beginning) 6. it's love/hate thing 7. A tough girl and a tech geek, now THAT's a good pair right there 8. When Freddie even acts mad at Sam it just FEELS like they like each other I dislike Creddie because: 1. Freddie is out loudly obsessed with Carly (inwardly it's cute) 2. Carly obviously doesn't like him 3. There's no way to have a struggle, Carly wouldn't have a problem liking freddie if she did, but she doesn't 4. Sam is way too cool to not end up with someone (a main someone) 5. Carly and Freddie don't look good together 6. Even when Freddie is acting in love with Carly it doesn't feel real, it feels just like a little crush because she's pretty or something. Sorry, we'll get back on topic... NOW
    yes yes on topic MYQUESTION IS (cuz in have no opinion on this and and going back an forth)*On the spoilers Dan said they will have a B-Day party for Sam. But it also said on seddie.2ya.com that these were not 100% sure to be what going to happen because the spoilers were confirmed BEFORE shooting and Dan might have changed things. So do you think they will stick with the Sams birthday party thing or what?*

[90]Mar 29, 2009
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    I like seddie because it would be: 1. Funny 2. Romantic 3. They just plain look good together 4. It'd involve a good struggle 5. be something that in the beginning not many people exspected (Except for those who saw instant chemistry, but I'm talking it wasn't supposed to happen in the beginning) 6. it's love/hate thing 7. A tough girl and a tech geek, now THAT's a good pair right there 8. When Freddie even acts mad at Sam it just FEELS like they like each other I dislike Creddie because: 1. Freddie is out loudly obsessed with Carly (inwardly it's cute) 2. Carly obviously doesn't like him 3. There's no way to have a struggle, Carly wouldn't have a problem liking freddie if she did, but she doesn't 4. Sam is way too cool to not end up with someone (a main someone) 5. Carly and Freddie don't look good together 6. Even when Freddie is acting in love with Carly it doesn't feel real, it feels just like a little crush because she's pretty or something. Sorry, we'll get back on topic... NOW
    yes yes on topic MYQUESTION IS (cuz in have no opinion on this and and going back an forth)*On the spoilers Dan said they will have a B-Day party for Sam. But it also said on seddie.2ya.com that these were not 100% sure to be what going to happen because the spoilers were confirmed BEFORE shooting and Dan might have changed things. So do you think they will stick with the Sams birthday party thing or what?*

Well according to what he usually says he tweaks, probably. The main big stuff will stay. But maybe if we beg him we can get him to add a line or two that's really seddie. I bet they'll stick with the Sam's birthday, that'll make for some intersting stuff. I wonder what Freddie will get her??

SarcasticLeaves

[91]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    I can see at the toast Freddie pulling out this huge pile of note cards naming off everything Sam had ever done to him since day one. The toast goes offscreen, we see the private chat between Sam and Carly. Once all is said and done they reunite with guests where Freddie is still going through the list of things Sam had done to him. I'm aware it's not very nice, but I don't think Freddie would necessarily mean everything as an insult considering in iKiss you noticed that he didn't mind most of the things Sam did to him when all was said and done.. but I'd think something like that considering their relationship?

CrazyKK724

[92]Mar 29, 2009
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    I can see at the toast Freddie pulling out this huge pile of note cards naming off everything Sam had ever done to him since day one. The toast goes offscreen, we see the private chat between Sam and Carly. Once all is said and done they reunite with guests where Freddie is still going through the list of things Sam had done to him. I'm aware it's not very nice, but I don't think Freddie would necessarily mean everything as an insult considering in iKiss you noticed that he didn't mind most of the things Sam did to him when all was said and done.. but I'd think something like that considering their relationship?
    omg i can TOTALLY see freddie doing that i can also picture gibby being like oh yeah and dont forget *instert sam-ish thing for sam to do here* i notice when she is listing the things she is sorry for in ikiss he has this smile on his face that kinda says "good times" or "those are great memories even if they involve somting bad happening to me"

minie123

[94]Mar 29, 2009
    oh i noticed that, i thought it was soo cutee. I kind of hope they keep the birthdy thing. Plus it kind of makes sense. I luv the idea of notecards btw, super smart idea

CrazyKK724

[95]Mar 29, 2009

hey i know this is kinda random but how old is sam turning? imean she is a freshman so is she just turning 14 RLY LATE or is she turning 15 if she is 15 it would be cool for the show to mention sam getting her permit like....

sam walks in freddie is on the computer

c-happy birthday!

s-thx

c-so you do you know when you can get you permit?

s-2months baby!!!

*sam and carly grab each others arms and jump in a circle* WERE GETTING PERMITS WERE GETTING PERMITS!!! \(^o^)/\(^o^)/

but tht seems kinda unicarlyish ya know they are 14 but dont they usually make em seem kinda young? or am i just confused? lol

Edited on 03/29/2009 9:33pm

[96]Mar 30, 2009
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:

haha, that'd be funny

Canogaparkcindy

[97]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 49
    Something like this is going to happen. Carly makes Sam girly and when Freddie sees her, he makes a surprised face, or he utters a whoa. Then Carly covers it with a joke or something. that is probably the most Seddie it will get.

minie123

[98]Mar 31, 2009
    Even though i'm an avid seddie fan, i have to agree with canogparkcindy. Unfortuantly, I think that when this episode was written Dan had no idea that seddie would become as big as it is. He usually writes the episodes a long time before there even supposed to come out. Like right now, he's working on an episode called Ihave my principals, based off of his twitter account. He was also working on iThink they kissed and iCook way before they were supposed to come out. Because of this, I think he may have wrote iKiss as kind of a way to show that they don't hate each other, audience members flipped and by the time he'd finished writing up iMake Sam Girly there just wasn't enough seddie to appease the seddie crowd, and as Ah-mazing as Dan is, I dont think he'd rewrite a whole episode to include more seddie moments. It'd be like shifting the main focus of the show from Carly to seddie, which doesn't seem like somethign he'd do... idk if im right though

CrazyKK724

[99]Mar 31, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    Even though i'm an avid seddie fan, i have to agree with canogparkcindy. Unfortuantly, I think that when this episode was written Dan had no idea that seddie would become as big as it is. He usually writes the episodes a long time before there even supposed to come out. Like right now, he's working on an episode called Ihave my principals, based off of his twitter account. He was also working on iThink they kissed and iCook way before they were supposed to come out. Because of this, I think he may have wrote iKiss as kind of a way to show that they don't hate each other, audience members flipped and by the time he'd finished writing up iMake Sam Girly there just wasn't enough seddie to appease the seddie crowd, and as Ah-mazing as Dan is, I dont think he'd rewrite a whole episode to include more seddie moments. It'd be like shifting the main focus of the show from Carly to seddie, which doesn't seem like somethign he'd do... idk if im right though
    agreed i think this will be a seddie friendship ep because the spoilers say freddie says he thinks sam is a close friend but hey i could even be wrong there you NEVER know what to expect with icarly no one had a clue there would be alot of seddie in ilook alike and BAM! this just might be one of those episodes tht its not exactluy what you everyone expects but seddie or no seddie i am gonna die laughing when i see girly sam i mean i think she will look pretty but sam? acting girly? XD

minie123

[100]Mar 31, 2009
    the thing is that jennette mccurdy is soooo pretty in real life that i think it'd be easy to make her chracter seem really pretty. I totally agree about the girly thing though. I'm going to see her acting nice and die of a laughing heart attack.