We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

[41]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrazyKK724 wrote:

minie123 wrote:
    I know!! i have the scene all pictured out in my head. Carly calls freddie over to get his opinion on a girlified sam and hes like "...ieuyr hreh eoih" aka no response. Thats what i hope happens
    XD i can also picture this

freddies head is in his locker carly and sam walk over (sams all girlified)

Carly-Hey freddie

freddie-*head still in locker* hey so i was thinking about icarly ideas andi totally like tht pudding thing

sam- yeah but i like the cactus thing better

freddie-Are you-takes head out of locker-insa--- "what the?....woah..... when did you become a GIRL!"

XD tht would be funny and i can picture wan sam goes back to being sam

freddie-so how did you decide to change back

sam-_________ *insert sad thing here*

freddie-that sucks

sam-yeah

freddie-but hey i kinda like you better the way u r

sam-thx fredward .....o and by the way

f-yea

s-tht shirt makes you look like a dork

F-o thank god he is happy sam is picking on him again heh)

yea, or maybe a thing where Sam is facing the other way, and Freddie sees her back and says "WHOA, who's your friend?" all flirty like, and then Sam turns around all annoyed and says something sarcastic back. I like the idea of Freddie missing Sam's old self. Maybe at the end she can be feeling all, "No guy is gonna like me" and Carly say, sure they will. Then Freddie will try listing reasons why they could and get caught up in it, then turn around and look at her, and she gives a "Do you realize what your doing/ yea right" look, and then he just stops.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minie123

[42]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    @crazzykk724: haha the last part would be really cutee!! here's how i picture the scene going down:

Carly: So Sam, you seem to be into *insert guy name other than freddie here*

Sam: (looks over at freddie) get out dorkwad

Freddie: but i want to...

Sam: Get out (evil glare here. Freddie runs out) yeah, so i kinda like *guys name* but hes into those major girly girls and i am not a major girly girl. Carly: OMG! I am going to intervene even though i probably shouldn't just so i can get us all in some hysterical situation.

Sam: okay

later thta day

Carly: Freddie get up here, I want you to see something

Freddie: wat am i looking at?

Carly: Sam come out here

Freddie: OMG SAM! UR ACTUALLY PRETTY I JUST DIDN"T NOTICE IT AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A MORON FOR NOT HOOKING UP WITH YOU AND MAKING ALL THE SEDDIE FANS HAPPY!! (i am a seddie fan if u hadn't picked up on it)

Sam: (awkward dorky smile)

and then insert crazykk724's last scene cause that would be super cutee!!

CrazyKK724

[43]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    minie123 wrote:
    @crazzykk724: haha the last part would be really cutee!! here's how i picture the scene going down: Carly: So Sam, you seem to be into *insert guy name other than freddie here* Sam: (looks over at freddie) get out dorkwad Freddie: but i want to... Sam: Get out (evil glare here. Freddie runs out) yeah, so i kinda like *guys name* but hes into those major girly girls and i am not a major girly girl. Carly: OMG! I am going to intervene even though i probably shouldn't just so i can get us all in some hysterical situation. Sam: okay later thta day Carly: Freddie get up here, I want you to see something Freddie: wat am i looking at? Carly: Sam come out here Freddie: OMG SAM! UR ACTUALLY PRETTY I JUST DIDN"T NOTICE IT AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A MORON FOR NOT HOOKING UP WITH YOU AND MAKING ALL THE SEDDIE FANS HAPPY!! (i am a seddie fan if u hadn't picked up on it) Sam: (awkward dorky smile) and then insert crazykk724's last scene cause that would be super cutee!!
    XD i totally love the get out dorkwad thing tht paragraph seems so sam lol omg if freddie said tht one part(in all caps) i would die lol

minie123

[44]Mar 24, 2009
    I love how in this show, all the crazy things that happen could easily be avoided by them being semi, sort of normal. And i luv how oblivious they are to this

CrazyKK724

[45]Mar 24, 2009

what if FREDDIE makes SAM all insecure about herself he she would be all "im thinkin about askin him out" the freddie would be all "why would he go out with u? and n-e ways he only likes girly girls.' and then wen she changes back...

f-why did you change im sure he would have gone out with you if you aked

s-no he wouldn't you even said so urself

fwhat?....oh..you know last time we were out her you had some apoligizing to do...i guess now its my turn (insert apology here)

would this be like ikiss to much? ps this would be on the balcony/fireescape

Edited on 03/25/2009 6:28pm

minie123

[46]Mar 24, 2009
    kind of, but i mean is sam really the type of person to listen to freddie? I mean im sure sam would just beat him up or something.

CrazyKK724

[47]Mar 25, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    kind of, but i mean is sam really the type of person to listen to freddie? I mean im sure sam would just beat him up or something.
    thats truw i hope freddie and/or carly have some sort of talk with sam about how she isn't who she is anymore and how a guy needs to like her for her

minie123

[48]Mar 25, 2009
    i think that the guy she changes for should turn her down and then she should beat him up. So then she'l be sitting in detention or waiting to go to the principal and then freddie'll eb there. And be like "what happened" and she'll explain it to him and there'll be a cute scene between them.

CrazyKK724

[49]Mar 25, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    i think that the guy she changes for should turn her down and then she should beat him up. So then she'l be sitting in detention or waiting to go to the principal and then freddie'll eb there. And be like "what happened" and she'll explain it to him and there'll be a cute scene between them.
    omg tht sounds so perfect!!!!!!!!!! i think he willl turn her down rly rudely.

[50]Mar 25, 2009
    CrazyKK724 wrote:

what if FREDDIE makes SAM all insecure about herself he she would be all "im thinkin about askin him out" the freddie would be all "why would he go out with u? and n-e ways he only likes girly girls.' and then wen she changes back...

f-why did you change im sure he would have gone out with you if you aked

s-no he wouldn't you even said so urself

fwhat?....oh..you know last time we were out her you had some apoligizing to do...i guess now its my turn (insert apology here)

would this be like ikiss to much?

that's a good idea. Freddie being the one that tells her he wouldn't go out with her, possibly out of jelousy even, and that's what makes her insecure. She'd still be trying to get that one guy to go out with her, but it'll still be kind of seddieish

CrazyKK724

[51]Mar 26, 2009
    man i hope we r not getting r hopes up 2 high cuz what if freddie isn't even really in the plot (like sam in this last episode) and its more carly saying "i have created a monster" type of thing because i could see tht happening like sam doesn't want to do anything fun they used to do (like shooting those arrows or cupcake slam) i mean there is just as big of a chance as that as freddie being upset about girly sam srry im not tryin to be a buble buster cuz i want freddie to hate girly sam as much as everyone else but i rly dont wanna get hope held high

[52]Mar 26, 2009
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    man i hope we r not getting r hopes up 2 high cuz what if freddie isn't even really in the plot (like sam in this last episode) and its more carly saying "i have created a monster" type of thing because i could see tht happening like sam doesn't want to do anything fun they used to do (like shooting those arrows or cupcake slam) i mean there is just as big of a chance as that as freddie being upset about girly sam srry im not tryin to be a buble buster cuz i want freddie to hate girly sam as much as everyone else but i rly dont wanna get hope held high

yea, the longer the wait the more the hopes go up. Let's just not over-anticipate it

CrazyKK724

[53]Mar 26, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    yea, the longer the wait the more the hopes go up. Let's just not over-anticipate it
    exactly....just a thought but do you think they might work together to get sam back or do you think it will only be one of them? even if it was them working together i could see freddie having a cute little talk with sam at the end

kikimarie593

[54]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 27
    Honestly, I think that Freddie will like the new girly Sam because she's nice to him. And I think that Carly will be the one to miss the old Sam and she'll probably have to ask Freddie to help her change Sam back even though he doesn't want to. No offence, but like someone else said you guys are expecting too much "Seddie" out of the episode. If you want to be impressed by Seddie moments in episodes just have lower expectations for it and then you'll be even more excited by every little interaction they have together. Not sure if I explained that right, but just think about it.

seddievscreddie

[55]Mar 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    Freddie will probably want the old Sam back, cuz in iKiss he said it "wouldn't be the same if Sam stopped picking on him." But we probably shouldn't over anticipate it, cuz you get pretty dissapointed.

minie123

[56]Mar 26, 2009
    I know i shouldn't get my hopes up, but i'm so excited!! Well, I think by now we've hopefully figured out that Dan is definetly more of a seddie shipper than a creddie shipper. Personally, I think that if there isn't at least a cute little seddie talk at the end that he might be missing out on a possible big moment. I just dont think that Dan would skip out on something like that...

SkyeNite

[57]Mar 26, 2009
    You make a good point i mean after all Dan does have a habit of making people who hate each other endup together in all his shows:
    Josh/Mindy in Drake and Josh, Quinn/Logan in Zoey 101, Tina/Gary in what i like about you... what am i forgetting?

CrazyKK724

[58]Mar 26, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    I know i shouldn't get my hopes up, but i'm so excited!! Well, I think by now we've hopefully figured out that Dan is definetly more of a seddie shipper than a creddie shipper. Personally, I think that if there isn't at least a cute little seddie talk at the end that he might be missing out on a possible big moment. I just dont think that Dan would skip out on something like that...
    i agree i do think dan is a seddie shipper but we shouldnt get r hopes up cuz there might not be any seddie moments at all i just hope nobody starts to over analyze things like someone else said "their elbows touched and she didnt beat him up tht mean they r in love!"(which by the way whoever said tht: lol tht was funny) if there arent seddie momnts just admit their we no seddie moments no need to sweeten things up (does this make sense?)

SkyeNite

[59]Mar 26, 2009
    Just thought i'd inform you guys of another name change for this episode. iMake Sam Girlier. MAKE UP YOUR MIND DAN!! lol

OverkiII

[60]Mar 27, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Honestly, I think that Freddie will like the new girly Sam because she's nice to him. And I think that Carly will be the one to miss the old Sam and she'll probably have to ask Freddie to help her change Sam back even though he doesn't want to. No offence, but like someone else said you guys are expecting too much "Seddie" out of the episode. If you want to be impressed by Seddie moments in episodes just have lower expectations for it and then you'll be even more excited by every little interaction they have together. Not sure if I explained that right, but just think about it.
    So far out of the many guesses about what this episode will be about, this is the only one that makes the most sense reguarding the three. Seddie probably will happen EVENTUALLY, but Sam does treat Freddie badly still to the point of injury, and I could really see Freddie liking the girly Sam. I agree that Carly will probably be the one to miss the old Sam.