We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

CrazyKK724

[121]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 5

omg just read the goovy smoothie and dun dun dun dun: IMAKE SAM GIRLIER COMMERCIAL IS OUT!!!!!!! i havent seen it but wen i read it i stopped recording little people big world and changed the channel to nick. XD trying to stay sane while waiting for icarly ep-ipie to go on a commerical break but they said on groovy smoothie its a cliffy so iam gonna be RLY pissed JK JK buy seriously why does dan the man have to tease us

EDIT-k just saw it it looks rly good!!!! Has anyone else seen it?????????????

Edited on 04/04/2009 6:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[122]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrazyKK724 wrote:

omg just read the goovy smoothie and dun dun dun dun: IMAKE SAM GIRLIER COMMERCIAL IS OUT!!!!!!! i havent seen it but wen i read it i stopped recording little people big world and changed the channel to nick. XD trying to stay sane while waiting for icarly ep-ipie to go on a commerical break but they said on groovy smoothie its a cliffy so iam gonna be RLY pissed JK JK buy seriously why does dan the man have to tease us

EDIT-k just saw it it looks rly good!!!! Has anyone else seen it?????????????

dang it, I can't find it anywhere, I guess I'll eventually see it.

OverkiII

[123]Apr 4, 2009
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:
    MileyPhobic wrote:

Okay, this is just the way I think this episode to go. At least, the way I hope it does:

I think Sam will have a crush on someone so she tells Carly she likes a guy (not getting specific) and asks Carly to give her a makeover. Carly, the ever helpful friend that she is, will happily agree and Sam will show up at school looking girly. Meanwhile when it comes time to do iCarly things get weird with Sam being different, and the ratings will drop cause the viewers liked "the old Sam." This guy that she likes (we never really see who he is) remains oblivious to her and she becomes depressed. Freddie will come to comfort her (Carly wouldn't, because she'd be happy with a nicer more mature Sam, and not notice she's upset) and tell Sam something along the lines of, "Don't ever change for a guy, Sam." Then as he leaves he'll say something like, "Besides, I like you just the way you are." The next day and next iCarly Sam is back to normal and so are the ratings.

That does sound like a good plot idea except for one thing (bolded). I know a lot of you (ok--all of you) are Seddie fans and stuff, and even I agree a FUTURE relationship would be ok, but seriously picture yourself in Freddie's place. He gets insulted and picked on EVERY EPISODE. I'd say he would be the one to enjoy the newer and nicer Sam. I really think Carly would be the one to notice the drastic change in attitude in her friend, moreso than Freddie would since Sam's already nice to Carly.

All I know is, if someone was picking on me then they finally stopped, I'd enjoy it. Now we know Sam and Freddie are friends, so eventually Freddie's going to notice the difference and want things back to normal, but I honestly think he would be the one to enjoy the new Sam the most--if only for a short period of time.

(I know some Seddie fans won't agree with me, but sometimes you got to look past the relationship fantasies and look at the reality of people's feelings. Getting picked on every day makes for a bad time..)

Yeah I can picture Freddie liking the new Sam but towords the end he might be getting anoyyed. I think he will really like not getting picked on for a period of time but we d know he likes old Sam for who she is because of the line in iKiss. I understand and agree were you are coming from. I think Carly might wan't her frind back first one of those "I'Ve created a monster" types of things because she won't do anything fun with her anymore. In the last like 5 minites or somting he might become a little anoyyed with Sam. But hey iCarly is kinda unpredictale. For all we know Freddie and Carly like Sam the whole episode and Sam changes herself back in anger after something. I don't really care what happens as long as Sam wears a figgin Girly outfit. But toword the end I will defenatly want her back. (Note: Has anyboy been thinkig its would e funny if Sam went vegitarian on us? XD LOL)

Yup exactly! You understood my point. And you're right, iCarly is unpredictable so everything is just a theory until the episode premieres! Plus, you're definitely going to see a girly Sam. The commercial ends just when she's about to be unveiled at the Groovy Smoothie.

CrazyKK724

[124]Apr 4, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:
    MileyPhobic wrote:

Okay, this is just the way I think this episode to go. At least, the way I hope it does:

I think Sam will have a crush on someone so she tells Carly she likes a guy (not getting specific) and asks Carly to give her a makeover. Carly, the ever helpful friend that she is, will happily agree and Sam will show up at school looking girly. Meanwhile when it comes time to do iCarly things get weird with Sam being different, and the ratings will drop cause the viewers liked "the old Sam." This guy that she likes (we never really see who he is) remains oblivious to her and she becomes depressed. Freddie will come to comfort her (Carly wouldn't, because she'd be happy with a nicer more mature Sam, and not notice she's upset) and tell Sam something along the lines of, "Don't ever change for a guy, Sam." Then as he leaves he'll say something like, "Besides, I like you just the way you are." The next day and next iCarly Sam is back to normal and so are the ratings.

That does sound like a good plot idea except for one thing (bolded). I know a lot of you (ok--all of you) are Seddie fans and stuff, and even I agree a FUTURE relationship would be ok, but seriously picture yourself in Freddie's place. He gets insulted and picked on EVERY EPISODE. I'd say he would be the one to enjoy the newer and nicer Sam. I really think Carly would be the one to notice the drastic change in attitude in her friend, moreso than Freddie would since Sam's already nice to Carly.

All I know is, if someone was picking on me then they finally stopped, I'd enjoy it. Now we know Sam and Freddie are friends, so eventually Freddie's going to notice the difference and want things back to normal, but I honestly think he would be the one to enjoy the new Sam the most--if only for a short period of time.

(I know some Seddie fans won't agree with me, but sometimes you got to look past the relationship fantasies and look at the reality of people's feelings. Getting picked on every day makes for a bad time..)

Yeah I can picture Freddie liking the new Sam but towords the end he might be getting anoyyed. I think he will really like not getting picked on for a period of time but we d know he likes old Sam for who she is because of the line in iKiss. I understand and agree were you are coming from. I think Carly might wan't her frind back first one of those "I'Ve created a monster" types of things because she won't do anything fun with her anymore. In the last like 5 minites or somting he might become a little anoyyed with Sam. But hey iCarly is kinda unpredictale. For all we know Freddie and Carly like Sam the whole episode and Sam changes herself back in anger after something. I don't really care what happens as long as Sam wears a figgin Girly outfit. But toword the end I will defenatly want her back. (Note: Has anyboy been thinkig its would e funny if Sam went vegitarian on us? XD LOL)

Yup exactly! You understood my point. And you're right, iCarly is unpredictable so everything is just a theory until the episode premieres! Plus, you're definitely going to see a girly Sam. The commercial ends just when she's about to be unveiled at the Groovy Smoothie.

yeah i am pretty much open to many therioes because ya really never know i LOVe seddie but the thing it you dont wanna get your hopes up and then get all sad but then you also have to know ok the new eps MIGHT have seddie becasue i am sure we were all shocked y the amount of seddie in Ilook alike

ActionFigure14

[125]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    I just saw the promo for iMake Sam Girlier!!
    It looked cool and I cannot wait to see it!

OverkiII

[126]Apr 5, 2009
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:
    MileyPhobic wrote:

yeah i am pretty much open to many therioes because ya really never know i LOVe seddie but the thing it you dont wanna get your hopes up and then get all sad but then you also have to know ok the new eps MIGHT have seddie becasue i am sure we were all shocked y the amount of seddie in Ilook alike

Yup, very true! Plus it's fun to read all the different theories people have for the episodes. Kind of gets you excited if you read someone's theory that sounds good to you. But you're also right about getting your hopes up for nothing (in the sense of Seddie fans). But at least we know iThink They Kissed is going to involve enough Seddie to please the fans anyway.

[127]Apr 5, 2009
    ActionFigure14 wrote:

I know I'm excited! It sounds like one heck of an episode. At least we know we'll get to see sam beating freddie up again, it's always fun when that happens

darthleroy

[128]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    You would not belive this but sam hooks up with freddie towards the end of the season/show. P.S there will be 25 episodes in each season and there will be 3 seasons.

ycc1988

[129]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    Liar. They've shot episode 27 of the season last week. 29 if you count iGo to Japan 3 times.

[130]Apr 5, 2009
    darthleroy wrote:
    You would not belive this but sam hooks up with freddie towards the end of the season/show. P.S there will be 25 episodes in each season and there will be 3 seasons.

How do you know this and "You will not believe this"?? O, I believe this, but seriously, how do you know????

ycc1988

[131]Apr 5, 2009
    Where are the brains in this joint??? How much more obvious can it be that darthleroy here is making all this up?

minie123

[132]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    haha, first of all. I'm gone for like 3 days and I come back and there are like 13 more comments, all of which were hilarious btw

second, does anyone know if the promo for imake sam girlier is on youtube? Currently, I'm in Canada for break and there like behind and I can't see it. LUCKILY, I'll be back in time to see the actual episode.

Third, before we go accusing darthleroy here that what he's posted is untrue, let's ask him for proof. As lovely, as a seddie hook-up will be, I'd like some proof. Where did you find this? The internet? Just to be safe, can I ask for some form of validation. You can't just drop something as big as this and then just expect us to just believe you. I'm not saying your a liar, but I'm not gonna go believing you either.

ActionFigure14

[133]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    41225525557 wrote:
    ActionFigure14 wrote:

I know I'm excited! It sounds like one heck of an episode. At least we know we'll get to see sam beating freddie up again, it's always fun when that happens

Yeah lol

ycc1988

[134]Apr 5, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    haha, first of all. I'm gone for like 3 days and I come back and there are like 13 more comments, all of which were hilarious btw

second, does anyone know if the promo for imake sam girlier is on youtube? Currently, I'm in Canada for break and there like behind and I can't see it. LUCKILY, I'll be back in time to see the actual episode.

Third, before we go accusing darthleroy here that what he's posted is untrue, let's ask him for proof. As lovely, as a seddie hook-up will be, I'd like some proof. Where did you find this? The internet? Just to be safe, can I ask for some form of validation. You can't just drop something as big as this and then just expect us to just believe you. I'm not saying your a liar, but I'm not gonna go believing you either.

http://www.showfax.com/project_selection.cfm?l=1&t=1. They are shooting way past the 25-episode mark. As for the other spoiler, maybe. But definitely not by episode 25.

CrazyKK724

[135]Apr 5, 2009
    OK Can I ask you guys a question? How many seasons of iCarly do you think Dan will make. I can picture it going both ways. I can see him stopping at 3 just because everybody is getting older (jennette is turning friggin 17!!!) But its SOOOO popular. I'll be sad if he ends it at 3 because that defiatly not enough iCarly for me but if he ends it with seddie I will be happy. SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC but since everyone is talking about the whole episode numbers i was just thinking iwould ask now
    Edited on 04/05/2009 4:50pm

OverkiII

[136]Apr 5, 2009

CrazyKK724 wrote:
    OK Can I ask you guys a question? How many seasons of iCarly do you think Dan will make. I can picture it going both ways. I can see him stopping at 3 just because everybody is getting older (jennette is turning friggin 17!!!) But its SOOOO popular. I'll be sad if he ends it at 3 because that defiatly not enough iCarly for me but if he ends it with seddie I will be happy. SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC but since everyone is talking about the whole episode numbers i was just thinking iwould ask now

Whoa, I really hope he doesn't end it there. I mean, they're not too old to keep doing this. I'm 18 years old and I love this show. I really hope age isn't a factor in this show. There could be all kinds of fun storylines to do, especially with them getting older. (Driving permits anyone?).

Edited on 04/05/2009 5:48pm

CrazyKK724

[137]Apr 5, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

CrazyKK724 wrote:

Whoa, I really hope he doesn't end it there. I mean, they're not too old to keep doing this. I'm 18 years old and I love this show. I really hope age isn't a factor in this show. There could be all kinds of fun storylines to do, especially with them getting older. (Driving permits anyone?).

I know I have anlways wanted them to learn to drive and stuff! LOL i think it would be funny if sam crashed her car and brooke her leg and she chased freddie around on cruches lol i can totally picture that

minie123

[138]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    @ycc1988: thank you for that link. SEE THAT"S ACTUALL PROOF
    @season number stuff: I dont think that they'll stop at 3. iCarly is a ridiculously popular tv show for kids and I'm guessing that it's probably a huge plus for nickelodien. Personally, if they stop at season 3 I probably wont have a reason to watch nick anymore.
    ... i can think of so many seddie storylines if they have a car. Ponder ponder ponder

CrazyKK724

[139]Apr 5, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    @ycc1988: thank you for that link. SEE THAT"S ACTUALL PROOF @season number stuff: I dont think that they'll stop at 3. iCarly is a ridiculously popular tv show for kids and I'm guessing that it's probably a huge plus for nickelodien. Personally, if they stop at season 3 I probably wont have a reason to watch nick anymore. ... i can think of so many seddie storylines if they have a car. Ponder ponder ponder
    lol i am asking dan about a future permit/license on the groovy smoothie
    Edited on 04/05/2009 7:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CrazyKK724

[140]Apr 5, 2009

here ya go i recorded imake sam girlier promo for you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7op8csk_s