We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iMake Sam Girly?

CrazyKK724

[101]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 5
    minie123 wrote:
    the thing is that jennette mccurdy is soooo pretty in real life that i think it'd be easy to make her chracter seem really pretty. I totally agree about the girly thing though. I'm going to see her acting nice and die of a laughing heart attack.
    i know jennette is beautiful i love how she doesnt go all glam i love natural and that is pretty much what she is lol do ya think she will still be natural in imake sam girlier? i think she will but i think she mgiht have some liht pink eyeshadow and pinker whatever the makeup department puts on their lips lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[102]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    CrazyKK724 wrote:
    minie123 wrote:
    Even though i'm an avid seddie fan, i have to agree with canogparkcindy. Unfortuantly, I think that when this episode was written Dan had no idea that seddie would become as big as it is. He usually writes the episodes a long time before there even supposed to come out. Like right now, he's working on an episode called Ihave my principals, based off of his twitter account. He was also working on iThink they kissed and iCook way before they were supposed to come out. Because of this, I think he may have wrote iKiss as kind of a way to show that they don't hate each other, audience members flipped and by the time he'd finished writing up iMake Sam Girly there just wasn't enough seddie to appease the seddie crowd, and as Ah-mazing as Dan is, I dont think he'd rewrite a whole episode to include more seddie moments. It'd be like shifting the main focus of the show from Carly to seddie, which doesn't seem like somethign he'd do... idk if im right though
    agreed i think this will be a seddie friendship ep because the spoilers say freddie says he thinks sam is a close friend but hey i could even be wrong there you NEVER know what to expect with icarly no one had a clue there would be alot of seddie in ilook alike and BAM! this just might be one of those episodes tht its not exactluy what you everyone expects but seddie or no seddie i am gonna die laughing when i see girly sam i mean i think she will look pretty but sam? acting girly? XD

I think it'll be cool. I hope Dan adds seddie in future episodes now that he knows how big it is. But still, maybe before he was looking at all those u-pick polls and thought creddie was bigger. That's why we need to let him know how much we want seddie to happen.

minie123

[103]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    I agree. He recently asked on twitter how people felt about that and I think he may be starting to realize that people are actually into seddie. I mean personally I dont know if the seddie fan base is bigger than the creddie one but...

[104]Apr 2, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    I agree. He recently asked on twitter how people felt about that and I think he may be starting to realize that people are actually into seddie. I mean personally I dont know if the seddie fan base is bigger than the creddie one but...

I think it is, at least they're deffinatly more obsessed. It's just the nick.com things have little kids on it, and if I was 7, I'd probably like creddie too, because I wasn't aware of how awesome love/hate things are

seddievscreddie

[105]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Yeah, the little kids in my school (like 2nd and 3rd) who like iCarly like creddie. But all of my 4th grade friends (i know everyone in my school) prefer Seddie over Creddie. *doing happy dance*

minie123

[106]Apr 2, 2009
    i think that little kids are to young to understand that when sam is mean to freddie that its a good thing/her way of flirting with him... if they knew what flirting was...

CrazyKK724

[107]Apr 3, 2009

yeah kids usually wan the main/nicer character to get with the main chracter of the oppisite sex they usually think relasionships have to be no fighting and they always have to be nice and sweet to each other but in my opinion that (creddie would be boring) sorry going a little off topic again ok ok *focuses mind on i girlify sam.....* YAY ONLY 8 MORE DAYS1!!! SUPPER EXCITED!!! what are you guys most excited about i am really excited to see sam change her whole personality it will be pretty funny although I will DEEPLY miss old sam

minie123

[108]Apr 3, 2009
    @off topic comment: when ur that young your view off relationships is mostly based off of disney princesses and disney tv shows. You dont really get to see that sometimes its a lot more intresting for there to be some conflict.
    @on topic: OMG! I CAN"T WAIT!! I want to see sam being super purty I mean, shes already gorgeous but they put her in clothes that seem to make her look a lot less prettier. I still luv her, but its like she could be soooo much prettier than they make her seem.

CrazyKK724

[109]Apr 3, 2009

minie123 wrote:
    @off topic comment: when ur that young your view off relationships is mostly based off of disney princesses and disney tv shows. You dont really get to see that sometimes its a lot more intresting for there to be some conflict. @on topic: OMG! I CAN"T WAIT!! I want to see sam being super purty I mean, shes already gorgeous but they put her in clothes that seem to make her look a lot less prettier. I still luv her, but its like she could be soooo much prettier than they make her seem.

OMG thats a GREAT way to put it (about the disney princesses) i couldn't rally explain it but thats a really good way to put it.

Altho i an excited to see see dress girly i am excited to she how it will change her personality that should be funny. but by the end of the ep ill b like SCREW IT I WANT OLD SAM BACK. The spoilers also say (if they are right) Freddie say Sam and him are close friends which i think it nice because abvously to get together they have to get a stonger relasionship and if they did get together i would wwant it to be friendly yet romantic cause I want them to fight still if they get together.

minie123

[110]Apr 3, 2009
    haha, thanks about the princesses. I dont know where that came from and i think that in the show that it'll be funny if freddie says that sam and him are really good friends and then hes like... how else would i be able to deal with all the insults.

Oscarbound2020

[111]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    A little conflict does make things more interesting. Why do you think Belle is regarded as the most favored princess? Because she fell in love with an ill-tempered beast(conflict), not a well-to-do handsome prince.

Just thought I'd go with the Princess thing.

XD

CrazyKK724

[112]Apr 3, 2009
    minie123 wrote:
    haha, thanks about the princesses. I dont know where that came from and i think that in the show that it'll be funny if freddie says that sam and him are really good friends and then hes like... how else would i be able to deal with all the insults.
    omg i forgot about that! yeah i am wondering how he will adress it to her like will it be after she fights the bully off for carly or when she changes back or when the guy turns her down(these arre just theroys BTW) and also is he going to talk to her in private or with carly is he going to say 'Hey sam bye the way your a good friend' or will he get into this whole in-depth convo about how he thinks a guy should like here for her and he perfers old sam there are SO many possibilitys but no matter what i really think its going to be a cute seddie moments even if its the only one ill still be happy i noticed there friendship is SOOOO much stronger then last season

MileyPhobic

[113]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 2

Okay, this is just the way I think this episode to go. At least, the way I hope it does:

I think Sam will have a crush on someone so she tells Carly she likes a guy (not getting specific) and asks Carly to give her a makeover. Carly, the ever helpful friend that she is, will happily agree and Sam will show up at school looking girly. Meanwhile when it comes time to do iCarly things get weird with Sam being different, and the ratings will drop cause the viewers liked "the old Sam." This guy that she likes (we never really see who he is) remains oblivious to her and she becomes depressed. Freddie will come to comfort her (Carly wouldn't, because she'd be happy with a nicer more mature Sam, and not notice she's upset) and tell Sam something along the lines of, "Don't ever change for a guy, Sam." Then as he leaves he'll say something like, "Besides, I like you just the way you are." The next day and next iCarly Sam is back to normal and so are the ratings.

CrazyKK724

[114]Apr 4, 2009
    MileyPhobic wrote:

Okay, this is just the way I think this episode to go. At least, the way I hope it does:

I think Sam will have a crush on someone so she tells Carly she likes a guy (not getting specific) and asks Carly to give her a makeover. Carly, the ever helpful friend that she is, will happily agree and Sam will show up at school looking girly. Meanwhile when it comes time to do iCarly things get weird with Sam being different, and the ratings will drop cause the viewers liked "the old Sam." This guy that she likes (we never really see who he is) remains oblivious to her and she becomes depressed. Freddie will come to comfort her (Carly wouldn't, because she'd be happy with a nicer more mature Sam, and not notice she's upset) and tell Sam something along the lines of, "Don't ever change for a guy, Sam." Then as he leaves he'll say something like, "Besides, I like you just the way you are." The next day and next iCarly Sam is back to normal and so are the ratings.

that sounds really cute i never realt thought of ratings going down but that is a good observation if you plot did hppen i think it woud be cute for freddie and sam to exchage cute lil smiles during the webcast like 'Im glad you followed my advice' kinda look i can picture sam not wanting to do funny stuff like 'meatball wars' for example becasue of being girly

OverkiII

[115]Apr 4, 2009
    MileyPhobic wrote:

That does sound like a good plot idea except for one thing (bolded). I know a lot of you (ok--all of you) are Seddie fans and stuff, and even I agree a FUTURE relationship would be ok, but seriously picture yourself in Freddie's place. He gets insulted and picked on EVERY EPISODE. I'd say he would be the one to enjoy the newer and nicer Sam. I really think Carly would be the one to notice the drastic change in attitude in her friend, moreso than Freddie would since Sam's already nice to Carly.

All I know is, if someone was picking on me then they finally stopped, I'd enjoy it. Now we know Sam and Freddie are friends, so eventually Freddie's going to notice the difference and want things back to normal, but I honestly think he would be the one to enjoy the new Sam the most--if only for a short period of time.

(I know some Seddie fans won't agree with me, but sometimes you got to look past the relationship fantasies and look at the reality of people's feelings. Getting picked on every day makes for a bad time..)

minie123

[116]Apr 4, 2009
    but that's exctly it. In this episode, we can see whether or not freddie likes sam for her looks or for who she actually is, underneath all that bullying and teasing and tormenting. I mean if he likes the new sam more than old sam, at this period in time, he's probably not intrested in her that much. However, if he does want old sam back, then he might actually like like her.

CrazyKK724

[117]Apr 4, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:
    MileyPhobic wrote:

That does sound like a good plot idea except for one thing (bolded). I know a lot of you (ok--all of you) are Seddie fans and stuff, and even I agree a FUTURE relationship would be ok, but seriously picture yourself in Freddie's place. He gets insulted and picked on EVERY EPISODE. I'd say he would be the one to enjoy the newer and nicer Sam. I really think Carly would be the one to notice the drastic change in attitude in her friend, moreso than Freddie would since Sam's already nice to Carly.

All I know is, if someone was picking on me then they finally stopped, I'd enjoy it. Now we know Sam and Freddie are friends, so eventually Freddie's going to notice the difference and want things back to normal, but I honestly think he would be the one to enjoy the new Sam the most--if only for a short period of time.

(I know some Seddie fans won't agree with me, but sometimes you got to look past the relationship fantasies and look at the reality of people's feelings. Getting picked on every day makes for a bad time..)

Yeah I can picture Freddie liking the new Sam but towords the end he might be getting anoyyed. I think he will really like not getting picked on for a period of time but we d know he likes old Sam for who she is because of the line in iKiss. I understand and agree were you are coming from. I think Carly might wan't her frind back first one of those "I'Ve created a monster" types of things because she won't do anything fun with her anymore. In the last like 5 minites or somting he might become a little anoyyed with Sam. But hey iCarly is kinda unpredictale. For all we know Freddie and Carly like Sam the whole episode and Sam changes herself back in anger after something. I don't really care what happens as long as Sam wears a figgin Girly outfit. But toword the end I will defenatly want her back. (Note: Has anyboy been thinkig its would e funny if Sam went vegitarian on us? XD LOL)

MileyPhobic

[118]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    I would love to see a vegetarian Sam, but unless Freddie bets her she can't go without meat for a week or whatever, I don't think it's going to happen. By the way, I'm slowing seeing that people are appreciating Seddie. If you look on FanFiction.net, 97% of it is Seddie. See Mr.Schneider?

CrazyKK724

[119]Apr 4, 2009
    MileyPhobic wrote:
    I would love to see a vegetarian Sam, but unless Freddie bets her she can't go without meat for a week or whatever, I don't think it's going to happen. By the way, I'm slowing seeing that people are appreciating Seddie. If you look on FanFiction.net, 97% of it is Seddie. See Mr.Schneider?
    WOAH that much yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully that will be in the seddie in seattle vid

[120]Apr 4, 2009
    MileyPhobic wrote:

I hope they have another episode with one of the main things being Freddie betting Sam about something. And YES, that is a GOOD percentage for a seddie in seattle thingy