We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

roderoc8678

[1]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 6

According to an inside source, Freddie will eventually make his choice on who he wants to be with, by the end of season 3 he will give one of them an answer, but they don't show their face. Who is he going to choose Carly or Sam? I want your to place your votes, and have your say on why he will choose her on the comment box bellow. This should be a fun way to settle our differences in the Creddie or Seddie get together battlefield. Have fun!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XEOCX

[2]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 7
    Sam!

HaydenAvery

[3]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    Carly. But that info you got is so wrong.

taillow22

[4]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 11
    Huh? He's going to choose soon? How do you know?

ILoveDemi4ever

[5]Feb 14, 2010
    There is still another season left. I am not betting anything on this or getting my hopes up. usually when that happens, you get disappointed in the end.

Freddimamay

[6]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 4
    No offense to anybody, bu it's been made pretty clear since the first ep that Freddie chooses Carly (I could give 100+ examples). Now, that does NOT make it canon. But anyone who says otherwise based on aired footage is going strichtly on opinion----there is absolutely no evidence at all to the contrary, sorry.

primallynx

[7]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 14

Just to be different, I will vote for a third party.

Freddie will choose.....Gibby.

pixarprincess

[8]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    I just voted for Sam... AND I JUST BROKE THE TIE ON THE POLL!!! Yay!

ILoveDemi4ever

[9]Feb 14, 2010
    I doubt it happens by the end of the third season. I didn't vote on the poll. Didn't Dan say he is not going to go there yet until the last episode for the finale season?
    Edited on 02/14/2010 9:03pm

arnoldmcguire

[10]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    I doubt it happens by the end of the third season. I didn't vote on the poll. Didn't Dan say he is not going to go there yet until the last episode for the finale season?

So true, and only Dan can tell in the end. I bet it's going to be like Lizzie all over again.

charmed4eva112

[11]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 20
    Ah, Lizzie McGuire. Must admit, I didn't expect Lizzie and Gordo to get together. I didn't vote on the poll either, mostly because Dan has surprised us before and I'm not going to underestimate him.

saylavee

[12]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 18
    First off, i didnt see the end of lizzie, and holy **** wow, i personally wanted them to end up together, but i thought it would end up being Gordo and that other girl (i forgot her name, Miranda?)

Second, there is going to be a 4th season, so no way its going to be at the end of s3, dan usualy decided at the end of the series.

Third, well unless Carly shares the same feelings, no matter how many time freddie choses carly it doesnt matter, she wont accept it. Same with Sam and Freddie. So it doesnt matter who freddie chooses, the girl has to share the same feelings to accept it.

Freddimamay

[13]Feb 15, 2010

While we're talking about Lizzie, she didn't choose Gordo the whole series, but then kinda did at the end. It happens on shows all the time. Just cause Carly isn't choosing him now, in no way means she wont.

If it's plausible for you to think Seddie will change their opinions on eachother so drastically-whats so difficult to see Carly might

Edited on 02/15/2010 1:26pm

saylavee

[14]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 18
    never said its impossible for Carly to change her feelings, just pointing it out that she doesnt have true feelings for him at this moment

sam has shown signs of budding feelings for him. carly has shown signs of fake feelings for him. both can turn into true feelings. can one of you point out when i EVER said its impossible?

Freddimamay

[15]Feb 15, 2010
    No. I get ya now

ILoveDemi4ever

[16]Feb 15, 2010
    Ahh Lizzie Mcguire, I loved that show. It was one of dinsey's best ones yet. The girl shows no signs at the beginning but the guy on the other hand is very obvious about it. Gordo always liked Lizzie. She was so wrapped up around Ethan and didn't notice. Until Kate pointed it out in the murder episode. After he took the blame for her and said how he was the one who was sneaking out of the hotel, she realized how much he means to her. Kind of like Carly and Freddie right? Except Freddie risked his life. Miranda is Lizzie's best friend and I think you are talking about her. I wouldn't have minded her and Gordo together. There were no signs of them having feelings for each other. Back on topic, Freddie has clearly shown in ISYL he is willing to wait for Carly when he is healed and she is ready. If the Seddie episode you mentioned comes after ISYL than chances are Freddie still likes Carly because that's probably a few days later. Doesn't matter who he chooses, some of us will be disappointed either way so it doesn't matter really. Nick shows usually do love/hate relationships. Example: Jimmy Neutron, Jimmy and Cindy. Another is Quinn and Logan but Dan also did the main people which are Zoey and Chase so he could easily do Carly and Freddie or Sam and Freddie.

Canada_Michael

[17]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 10
    Freddimamay wrote:
    No offense to anybody, bu it's been made pretty clear since the first ep that Freddie chooses Carly (I could give 100+ examples). Now, that does NOT make it canon. But anyone who says otherwise based on aired footage is going strichtly on opinion----there is absolutely no evidence at all to the contrary, sorry.

I was channel surfing & came across iCarly. The few episodes I've seen makes me think Carly is the endgame for Freddie, but they are throwing Sam in the mix because they want to create angst. If the show is continuing they need to cause delays to Carly/Freddie dating until near the end of the show, because there is only so far they can go with romantic plots given the age ranges the show is targeted at.

From the little I know Freddie has been in love with Carly since he met her, them switching gears @ this stage to have him crush on Sam wouldn't make sense to me. Sam is mean to Freddie & I don't see any sane 15 year old picking Sam over Carly, given Sam/Freddie's past history.

Off topic but is it just me or is Freddie's mother creepy? I know they play the relationship for laughs but often it's not funny & just has a inappropriate feeling to it. Could just be me since I'm way past their target audience & maybe it's what's considered funny these days.

sockstar

[18]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    First up, I think this info is crap.

One thing I know that Dan isn't afraid of including couples before the end of a show. IIRC, pretty much all his shows have had ongoing couples before, and this is the only one that hasn't actually had relationship threads running through.

The thing is, we've had all of the actors talk about season 3, and all the most, they have said the relationships are going to be "explored in a few episodes". They must be really good at keeping secrets if it's going to have Freddie/Carly.

Anyways, Sam isn't a canon possibility in my opinion. Nothing's really been done to realistically move this ship forward since iKiss (and whenever the missy episode was), and certain episodes seem to torpedo the idea that they could actually work together (locker 239) as more than friends.

On the other hand, Season 3 has added episode after episode of Creddie development on top of Freddie's development as a mature young man, and shown that Carly is okay with being with him, is okay kissing him, and is okay with the idea of being in a relationship with him in public (lol).

She's also not intimidated by his mother, and everyone else is okay with them being together (even Sam, who seems to be okay as long as they actually like each other, and may feel it's inevitable that Carly will eventually go out with Freddie, so best to just accept it).

Aprilshakira

[19]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 10
    I see your point. I'm a lot like Sam personality wise, and I think Sam DOES have underlying feelings for Freddie that she's too brave to show. It's a total pride thing. Even Dan hints at Sam having feelings for Freddie in the FunFacts. But since Freddie's so stubborn and definitely holds grudges, I doubt he will return the feelings unless Sam changes her attitude. Freddie obviously likes a nice girl. I think overtime though he will warm up to Sam.

The only thing that worries me is that Dan knows Miranda REALLY well, and I think he may even favor her over Jennette (which is juvenile, but still.) He obviously is friends with Miranda (and Jennette too, but still..) since he's known her since Drake & Josh. Carly gets all the guys and I'm worried that in the end this may affect the Seddie relationship.

marcdragicevic

[20]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

So true, and only Dan can tell in the end. I bet it's going to be like Lizzie all over again.

I agree. If a couple involving the main characters, they won't officially get together until the season 4 finale.