We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

DPluver2012

[21]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 11
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/carlyfreddiepregnant

oh yea u know u wanna sign it lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[22]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 18

What is it with you people and those "pregnant" petitions lol?

Anyway, there's going to be a forth season? That's cool . I did not know that hehe.

Aprilshakira

[23]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 10

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SamFreddiePregnant

NOOOO sign mine! XD

ILoveDemi4ever

[24]Feb 17, 2010
    It doesn't matter who Freddie chooses lol Creddie gave us 7 kisses, one which was 36 minutes according to Dan
    Edited on 02/17/2010 6:35pm

Ventoux

[25]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 1
    When it comes to the relationship side of things, carly has been pretty horrible to freddie. There's nothing she loves more than leading him on, which is why it was great to see her squirm in iThink they kissed.

ILoveDemi4ever

[26]Feb 18, 2010
    Well so has Sam

saylavee

[27]Feb 18, 2010
    Well i guess they kinda equaly abuse him in their own way.

Sam- verbal abuse that doesnt really affect him and he gets her back at, and phsyical that isnt as bad as it used to be.

Carly- takes advantage of his crush on her, but tries to protect him at the same time.

Canada_Michael

[28]Feb 18, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    Well i guess they kinda equaly abuse him in their own way.

Sam- verbal abuse that doesnt really affect him and he gets her back at, and phsyical that isnt as bad as it used to be.

Carly- takes advantage of his crush on her, but tries to protect him at the same time.

From what I've seen Carly doesn't abuse Freddie at all, on the other hand Sam takes great pleasure in embarrassing him every chance she can. Sure Carly may occasionally use Freddie's feelings to her advantage but he is aware she's doing it. When Sam uses Freddie it's on the sly which is far worse IMO.

There was an episode I recently saw in which Freddie helps make a guy who can't sing sound good as a favour to Carly, because she likes the guy. Carly ends up kissing Freddie on the nose as a thank you, which she refused to do earlier. Did Carly use Freddie yes did he know she was using him yes. In the same episode the guy Carly likes gets back together with his old GF and mentions he wouldn't want to get between her & Freddie anyways, after seeing the kiss on the nose she gave Freddie. To me this shows other people see the connection Carly/Freddie have, & not just Freddie hoping for something that will never be. Carly is just having trouble admitting to herself Freddie could be more then a friend.

The Sam/Freddie kiss was more of a shock to Sam because kissing Freddie didn't actually suck. Looking at the entire episode though it is obvious Sam didn't feel bad about what she did to Freddie until Carly explained how badly she hurt him.

MusicAddictBabe

[29]Feb 18, 2010
    Ventoux wrote:
    When it comes to the relationship side of things, carly has been pretty horrible to freddie. There's nothing she loves more than leading him on, which is why it was great to see her squirm in iThink they kissed.

Ok. I may not agree 100% with that, but you have a point.

My cousin used to sit with her two underclassmen friends at lunch. Her guy friend had a small crush on her girl friend (for the record, both of them were best friends too). The girl knew this and took advantage of it. She always made him take up her lunch tray to dump and carry her books and stuff like that. Until, now, I guess. They're still really good friends but they don't sit at the same table (not becuase of that, though, because their table got taken over by other kids, I guess) and the guy doesn't have a crush on the girl anymore. But she always used to lead him on like that. It's kind of mean. And it kind of reminds me of how Carly said, "Please...for me?"

Now, now, that doesn't make Sam any better. I may like Seddie more but that doesn't mean I'm personally happy with the way she treats him. Her attitude is crappy toward him. They do have their cute moments even if others don't agree. They may not have 'kissed seven times, one of them being thirty-six dang minutes', but they have had some. They kissed once. And thirty-six (idk why I keep typing the numbers out lol) minutes is a long time lol.

Speaking of which, it really was that long? That seems really peculiar. I thought it was just an allusion-type-thing. But I guess if Dan confirms that, it's true.

I'm not mean....O_o

Ventoux

[30]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 1

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Ok. I may not agree 100% with that, but you have a point. My cousin used to sit with her two underclassmen friends at lunch. Her guy friend had a small crush on her girl friend (for the record, both of them were best friends too). The girl knew this and took advantage of it. She always made him take up her lunch tray to dump and carry her books and stuff like that. Until, now, I guess. They're still really good friends but they don't sit at the same table (not becuase of that, though, because their table got taken over by other kids, I guess) and the guy doesn't have a crush on the girl anymore. But she always used to lead him on like that. It's kind of mean. And it kind of reminds me of how Carly said, "Please...for me?" Now, now, that doesn't make Sam any better. I may like Seddie more but that doesn't mean I'm personally happy with the way she treats him. Her attitude is crappy toward him. They do have their cute moments even if others don't agree. They may not have 'kissed seven times, one of them being thirty-six dang minutes', but they have had some. They kissed once. And thirty-six (idk why I keep typing the numbers out lol) minutes is a long time lol. Speaking of which, it really was that long? That seems really peculiar. I thought it was just an allusion-type-thing. But I guess if Dan confirms that, it's true. I'm not mean....O_o
    I agree that sam is a bit too... aggressive towards freddie, but honestly I think a lot of that has to do with her lacking a healthy outlet for her feelings for freddie. Think back to when you were a kid, if two people liked each other everyone else could tell... because they were trying to kill each other. Being consciously manipulative is imo far worse than the insults and fighting which I'm sure freddie wouldn't take too much to heart. Also, for some reason F&S seem to have way better on screen chemistry than F&C, not too sure what's going on there but F&C always seem a bit awkward. I wouldn't be surprised if they are better friends in real life too.

Big-Smoke321

[31]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 2
    Ventoux wrote:

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Ok. I may not agree 100% with that, but you have a point. My cousin used to sit with her two underclassmen friends at lunch. Her guy friend had a small crush on her girl friend (for the record, both of them were best friends too). The girl knew this and took advantage of it. She always made him take up her lunch tray to dump and carry her books and stuff like that. Until, now, I guess. They're still really good friends but they don't sit at the same table (not becuase of that, though, because their table got taken over by other kids, I guess) and the guy doesn't have a crush on the girl anymore. But she always used to lead him on like that. It's kind of mean. And it kind of reminds me of how Carly said, "Please...for me?" Now, now, that doesn't make Sam any better. I may like Seddie more but that doesn't mean I'm personally happy with the way she treats him. Her attitude is crappy toward him. They do have their cute moments even if others don't agree. They may not have 'kissed seven times, one of them being thirty-six dang minutes', but they have had some. They kissed once. And thirty-six (idk why I keep typing the numbers out lol) minutes is a long time lol. Speaking of which, it really was that long? That seems really peculiar. I thought it was just an allusion-type-thing. But I guess if Dan confirms that, it's true. I'm not mean....O_o
    I agree that sam is a bit too... aggressive towards freddie, but honestly I think a lot of that has to do with her lacking a healthy outlet for her feelings for freddie. Think back to when you were a kid, if two people liked each other everyone else could tell... because they were trying to kill each other. Being consciously manipulative is imo far worse than the insults and fighting which I'm sure freddie wouldn't take too much to heart. Also, for some reason F&S seem to have way better on screen chemistry than F&C, not too sure what's going on there but F&C always seem a bit awkward. I wouldn't be surprised if they are better friends in real life too.

they are better friends lol

MusicAddictBabe

[32]Feb 19, 2010
    Ventoux wrote:

MusicAddictBabe wrote:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, dude. I think you're right on that. And Big-Smoke's right, they are better friends in rl.

hardcorefakes

[33]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 7
    freddie isnt stubborn and he doesnt hold grudges....

MusicAddictBabe

[34]Feb 19, 2010
    hardcorefakes wrote:

Who said that?

Sorry. When there have been multiple posts since the last time I reply to something, I never check every page since then because...well...I'm laz . So I must've missed this because I don't know where it shows Freddie holding grudges, but believe me, I'd like to know what episode(s) that came from..

Aprilshakira

[35]Feb 24, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:

Who said that?

Sorry. When there have been multiple posts since the last time I reply to something, I never check every page since then because...well...I'm laz . So I must've missed this because I don't know where it shows Freddie holding grudges, but believe me, I'd like to know what episode(s) that came from..

I said that, and in my opinion yes Freddie is stubborn and does hold grudges, always reminding Sam of the things she did to him and pretty much all the time he seems pissed off at Sam. What I'm saying is that I think Sam likes Freddie (being aggressive is her way of showing it) but Freddie, as a guy, doesn't get that. I think if she changes her attitude a bit she has a chance with him. (Which I think would be a great chance for some major development by the way, having Sam be a bit nicer.)

MusicAddictBabe

[36]Feb 24, 2010
    Ok, yeah. I can see that.

HaydenAvery

[37]Feb 26, 2010
    • level: 21
    It's a fact that if he had to choose at the end of this season, which he won't and very possibly never do, he'd pick Carly.

MusicAddictBabe

[38]Feb 26, 2010
    Actually...your probably right. Fact or opinion, it all adds up to it. There's nothing Sam has done thus far that would make him choose her.

xiaxia123

[39]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 4

If Freddie will ultimately fall for one of them, I think it would be wise for Dan to choose Sam, unless he wants to bombarded by hatemail and spam from Seddie Fans. Sure, Creddie fans would attack DAn if seddie wins, but it won't be as bad, not that I'm taking sides or anything, cuz I'm neutral between Creddie and Seddie. I put a poll on my site http://tinyurl.com/seddie123 Seddie vs Creddie. Current results are 16 (seddie) to 5 (creddie). So you see how much more criticism Dan will get if creddie wins.

Edited on 02/28/2010 2:13pm

HaydenAvery

[40]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 21
    Dan doesn't give a crap what viewers want. He makes his own decisions. Even so since there are more Seddie fans that means there are more annoying ones then Creddie.