We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

MusicAddictBabe

[41]Feb 28, 2010
    • level: 18
    Hayden does have a point. Dan doesn't really care. If he did, he'd be a horrible producer person. No offense. I think it does make sense when you say there are more Seddie fans when it comes to polls but I don't know. I'm a fairly nuetral person. There are kind of rediculous Seddie/Creddie fans out there. Actually, my thought is people should just leave poor Dan alone with shipping. Although, I'm sure he has dealt with that before (referring to the crazed, stuborn Seddie/Creddie fans who would send him spam email if their ship doesn't happen), you know, having many other show out. He's probably had that happen before and prepared for that kind of stuff. I hope I'm making sense because I feel like I'm rambling on lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ILoveDemi4ever

[42]Mar 1, 2010
    • level: 11

Are you seriously about to tell me there are more Seddie fans? What about the ones outside of the internet? Polls mean nothing. There are still the ones who don't use the internet so I doubt it's more Seddie. On the internet sure but not overall. And why should Dan please the majority and disappoint the minority? He doesn't care what people want. It's his decision.

saylavee

[43]Mar 1, 2010
    Yes, you're right about that, since half of the fandom doesnt post online, we dont know for 100% sure which is the largest ship, but counting online polls and forums, Seddie is the largest. And in my school, there are only like 5 creddie fans the rest are seddie but my school isnt even a fraction of the fanbase. Oh and my 35 year old cousin and her 5 year old daughter ship seddie, but they dont really know they are "Shipping" they just rather Sam end up with Freddie then Carly.
    But yeah, counting offline fan, the higher fan base could still be seddie, or it could be creddie, spam, cam, cibby, cevel, sibby, criffin, any of them.

ILoveDemi4ever

[44]Mar 1, 2010

Yeah that still doesn't account for overall....

MusicAddictBabe

[45]Mar 2, 2010
    Regardlessly, we know two things. He doesn't care. And polls do mean nothing because not everybody gets online to look up polls on this stuff.

Canada_Michael

[46]Mar 2, 2010
    • level: 10

Online polls are unreliable because what's to stop people from voting multiple times, nothing. If they track your user ID you can create multiple & if they track your IP address just disconnect & reconnect, you will usually get a new one.

Just because Freddie/Sam fans are more vocal & vote in polls more then Freddie/Carly fans doesn't mean there are more of them. IMO because Freddie/Carly right now is the more obvious pairing their fans are less likely to feel the need to vote or express their support.

MusicAddictBabe

[47]Mar 3, 2010
    Ok, don't think this sounds rude or anything, but I think we all need to quit posting about the same thing. After one person said something about how inaccurate the polls were, all of us basically just restated it. And, no, I'm not yelling at anyone - I did it too!

ILoveDemi4ever

[48]Mar 3, 2010

Back on topic, I predict Carly and Freddie having babies Tongue out

MusicAddictBabe

[49]Mar 3, 2010
    I don't...I still predict Carly having puppies.

XD WEIRD haha.

marcdragicevic

[50]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Who knows. He may end up with neither or someone else.

Risette-chan

[51]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    I agree with him not deciding until the very end, but I voted in the poll anyway. Seddie FTW!

I disagree with the early statement that Creddie is the only couple that has fact with it. In fact, I don't see any Creddie at all, ever. Anyway, even if Creddie did happen, it would be way too boring. Seddie would actually be unique and interesting. Besides, Dan is known for pairing two people that fight constantly.

marcdragicevic

[52]Mar 4, 2010
    Risette-chan wrote:
    I agree with him not deciding until the very end, but I voted in the poll anyway. Seddie FTW!

I disagree with the early statement that Creddie is the only couple that has fact with it. In fact, I don't see any Creddie at all, ever. Anyway, even if Creddie did happen, it would be way too boring. Seddie would actually be unique and interesting. Besides, Dan is known for pairing two people that fight constantly.

Dan has also paired two people that don't fight that much, example= Chase and Zoey

Risette-chan

[53]Mar 4, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

Dan has also paired two people that don't fight that much, example= Chase and Zoey

But there was Quinn and Logan, Josh and Mindy, ect ect. I never watched much Zoey 101 because Zoey was a Mary Sue, so I honestly don't know all the details.

And in any case, I still don't see any evidence for Creddie to happen. For example, the nose kiss. She kissed his nose because he altered Jake's voice and she was happy about it because she liked Jake and didn't want to hurt his feelings. She didn't care if it made Freddie happy, just as long as she got what she wanted, i.e. becoming Jake's girlfriend.

marcdragicevic

[54]Mar 4, 2010
    Risette-chan wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Risette-chan wrote:

But there was Quinn and Logan, Josh and Mindy, ect ect. I never watched much Zoey 101 because Zoey was a Mary Sue, so I honestly don't know all the details.

And in any case, I still don't see any evidence for Creddie to happen. For example, the nose kiss. She kissed his nose because he altered Jake's voice and she was happy about it because she liked Jake and didn't want to hurt his feelings. She didn't care if it made Freddie happy, just as long as she got what she wanted, i.e. becoming Jake's girlfriend.

I forgot about that.
    Who's Mary sue.

saylavee

[55]Mar 4, 2010
    A Mary Sue is a type of girl...well different people interpret it in different ways...the most common one, refered to via Zoey and Carly are beautiful who attract all the boys, get 90% of the boys she wants, can act all sassy and get away with it (more so Carly) the opposite of a "Plain Jane" and, risette, if you could, explain any part i may have missed

Risette-chan

[56]Mar 4, 2010
    You got most of it. I frequently say that Carly is a Mary Sue (I don't like her very much) because, like saylavee said, she gets most, if not all of the boys, gets perfect grades, everyone loves her and she always does the right thing. Even if she has one fault (being clumsy (like Bella of Twilight), having a slight temper), everyone tends to look over it and/or think it's cute. If there is a guy who's like this, then they're called a Gary Stu. Sorry marc, I should've explained that in my post.

marcdragicevic

[57]Mar 4, 2010
    What is, "Sassy" anyway?

Risette-chan

[58]Mar 4, 2010
    Hmm... I think being sassy is when you talk back or throw a fit or something. I'm not really sure. :/

marcdragicevic

[59]Mar 4, 2010
    Oh really. Well people do have a right, to free speech though.

Risette-chan

[60]Mar 4, 2010
    Very true. We all have our right to state our opinions and express how we feel with any medium.