We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

marcdragicevic

[61]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Risette-chan wrote:
    Very true. We all have our right to state our opinions and express how we feel with any medium.

But I hate it how, some people reckon, that other people's opinion isn't worth the paper it is written on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[62]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 12

Mary-Sues are the best thing since sliced bread in literatiure, stories without Mary-Sues are gross and worthless.

HaydenAvery

[63]Mar 6, 2010
    Oh great. So if you watched Total Drama your favorite would be Courtney wouldn't it?

saylavee

[64]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 18
    Courtney isnt a Mary-Sue, Carly and Zoey from Zoey 101 are though.

sockstar

[65]Mar 6, 2010
    Carly is not a mary sue. Just because she's not an idiot, it doesn't automatically make her a mary sue. She clearly has flaws (shallowness and sassiness are one), and she's not intended to be perfect. I really wish Seddie fans would stop calling her a mary sue.

saylavee

[66]Mar 6, 2010
    The reason why i call her a mary sue is that her flaws are overlooked by every guy in the series. And she gets almost every guy she want, whether it be for the episode, or for a moment, until she finds a flaw in him and dumps him. Oh and all the guys like her too. Thats part of the definition of a Mary Sue.

charmed4eva112

[67]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 20
    sockstar wrote:
    Carly is not a mary sue. Just because she's not an idiot, it doesn't automatically make her a mary sue. She clearly has flaws (shallowness and sassiness are one), and she's not intended to be perfect. I really wish Seddie fans would stop calling her a mary sue.

Ok, socksta, only Klaus called her a Mary Sue, from what I know of anyways. Hold on *checks pervious posts* Ok, so Klaus isn't the only one, but Risette-Chan only told us that she calls Carly that. She didn't say that Carly was most definately a Mary Sue, Klaus did and IMO, he has his own (quite frequently) messed up opinions about people and I've learned that adding fuel to the fire won't help get your point across to him because he tunes every other opnion out (so guys,STOP trying to compete with him! You won't convince anybody anything!). I must say, Carly isn't as much of a Mary Sue as Zoey was from Zoey 101. Zoey was perfect in every way, getting every single guy that came her way (even that Danny guy from Quarantine when she almost lost him and got him back for a stupid reason...) and the only thing she isn't good at is Chemistry, but that was only a C. Yeah, Carly has her definite flaws, which doesn't make her a Mary Sue. It just makes her a...Mary. I guess, because she does have some characteristics of a Mary Sue. She's not completely one and she probably won't be, but she has similar characteristics to become one.

HaydenAvery

[68]Mar 6, 2010
    Courtney was a Mary Sue(and bigger brat) in TDA when she came back. Don't you dare deny it you D/C shipper. Anyway, I could care less about whether Carly is a Mary Sue or not.

saylavee

[69]Mar 6, 2010
    Going off topic for a sec: Actualy ima gwen and trent shipper, but courtney is in no way a mary-sue. tell me what about her makes her one?

But the bad thing about Carly being a Mary sue is that it makes sason 1 half of season 2 freddie a Gary Stu : / which is almost as bad. But i still love freddie, and nathan

HaydenAvery

[70]Mar 6, 2010
    In TDA she won immunity after immunity. Then both Duncan and Justin were after fought for her love. But I agree that Freddie rocks my sox.

schillingklaus

[71]Mar 6, 2010

Freddie is a lamer, only worthy of Sam, and nowhere near anything as wonderful as a Gary Stu.

marcdragicevic

[72]Mar 7, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Freddie is a lamer, only worthy of Sam, and nowhere near anything as wonderful as a Gary Stu.

"A lamer". Why is this the case?

HaydenAvery

[73]Mar 7, 2010
    Don't trash talk Freddie. Your not even making sense schilling.

ILoveDemi4ever

[74]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 11

Regardless, Carly and Freddie have had a majority of their moments together. 7 kisses is enough for us at least we know they did something intimate. It's better then nothing. We got our Creddie. Seriously, you all need to chillax and stop assuming everything about Dan. He likes both couples. And it doesn't give you the right to abuse and torture someone just because you like the person. I mean I understand if it's just verbal but anything physical is still not an excuse. Even verbal isn't. So just because you have feelings for someone, you will hide it by hurting them every chance you get? That's BS.

saylavee

[75]Mar 7, 2010
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    In TDA she won immunity after immunity. Then both Duncan and Justin were after fought for her love. But I agree that Freddie rocks my sox.

So? A Mary Sue is someone who acts so perfectly that her flaws are overlooked. Coutney's flaws are painfully obvious and she's never nice. Plus, all the guys like a Mary Sue. Only Duncan and Justin (for ONE episode) liked her.

@ilovedemi, Well, little kids do that. And now, it isnt really torture since Freddie fights back. And its more playful now, unless they get mad at each other. And if you counter with how they were fighting in iSpace Out, well wouldnt you be angry at someone when traped in a small space for 36 hours while having Space Madness?

ILoveDemi4ever

[76]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 11

I didn't watch that episode because I watched another show but I disagree...Sorry....

saylavee

[77]Mar 7, 2010
    Okay. Oh, and you didnt miss much...

schillingklaus

[78]Mar 7, 2010

Fredward Benson needs to be trashtalked, as he permanently tries to corrupt girls, such as Carly Shay.

HaydenAvery

[79]Mar 7, 2010
    No. Freddie is a nice guy. He even gave up his relationship with Carly because it wasn't the way he wanted her to like him.

I know Courtney has a long list of flaws but that doesn't stop her from acting like she's perfect. Harold was the only one not liking her in Princess Pride cause he was already infatuated with Leshawna.

MusicAddictBabe

[80]Mar 7, 2010
    Freddie is nice. I think he's my favorite out of the three main characters (excluding Spencer, I mean), mainly because of his personality. Carly is a Mary Sue and Sam is just too mean. I just wish Freddie didn't act wimpy once in awhile and he'd be fine. In a lot of episodes, however, he's frowned upon because of something he basically believes in (such as on iMeet Fred where it was "all his fault" because Fred said he wouldn't upload videos anymore because of Freddie's honest statement).