We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

vanillacupcakes

[161]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 16
    One of the things I disliked about iSYL is that Spencer did not mention or react to Creddie at all. I have no idea how he would react to either ship. I think it would be quite interesting to see what would happen. I think people will like iCarly when a good episode comes back and they have new episodes every week again. But then again, there would be a gap with Victorious and those fans will be in our position I guess.

@MAB: IA, that is why I am so pleased there was an Andre focused episode followed by a Jade focused episode. I would have liked it if it was all Andre and Tori didn't sing backup...but I'm just glad Andre got the attention he deserves and could show off his voice. With Jade I'm just a sucker for episodes centered around her, I like seeing her insecurities and background information about her life. Like the kite and the relationship with her dad...I wish they would do that with Sam.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[162]Jan 25, 2011
    • level: 18
    TJ12 - I know, but what I'm saying is that he might comment on one of the two relationships if either happen.

VC - That's a good point. I guess it's either an iCarly hiatus or a Victorious hiatus...sort of like a win-lose situation. I love Andre! He's, like, my favorite character on there and I agree with the deserved-attention thing. Jade's not so bad. Sometimes, I even like her more than Sam on iCarly. They do need to build onto Sam's character a little more, imo. I agree.

That reminds me. I really wanna find out why Freddie speaks Spanish too. Or, like, what happened to each of their parents (that we don't already know about)? I remember reading fanfictions about this stuff...but, man! Some of those stories were really out there lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.