We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie's choice

Who will Freddie ultimately choose by the endof Season 3?

ILoveDemi4ever

[121]Sep 6, 2010
    • level: 11

Stop with this crap NOW! Like you really know the people who don't vote on the internet are most of them Seddie shippers. You are wrong.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[122]Sep 6, 2010
    • level: 18
    HateMe_LoveMe - Oh that's cool, though. I'm taking a Sociology class right now. I agree. I never really thought of it logically before lol.

Oh, speaking of iSYL, I finally saw it again the other day. I just have to say one thing, though. I don't see where people are getting the '36 minute kiss' from. I'm not particularly against a Creddie kiss (although I still think two people kissing for that long is...just...ick) or a Seddie kiss (b/c I'm nuetral), but hear me out (please). Freddie's mom said she had to go get medicine for him or whatever and would be back in 36 minutes, right? Technically, the kiss wouldn't have actually taken that long anyway. You have to remember the whole incident with Freddie being in the shower, falling, Carly helping him, and so on took at least five of those minutes if not more. I know people aren't that serious about the '36 minute' thing, but I just wanted to point that out.

Again...I'm not getting into this whole "poll" thing. It's all been debated about before.

No, wait, I wanna argue...you're all wrong!...Just because this is a show...and nobody should care this much but we do. lol Don't take that seriously. Just saying

ILoveDemi4ever

[123]Sep 6, 2010

The writer Dan said that's how long they kissed for. Actually it was 34 minutes so the whole Freddies mom leaving, Freddie getting out of the shower, and Carly helping took 2 minutes.

MusicAddictBabe

[124]Sep 7, 2010
    Yeah...let's not get too into this. Maybe he did say that it was. I'm just saying.

Anyway, I was thinking of this topic earlier and was gonna add something...but I forgot. lol

vanillacupcakes

[125]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 16

OK OK I'm bored and I'm posting on here.

I'm wondering how Freddie can make out "the girl of his dreams" for 34 minutes wearing nothing but a bath robe and not get turned on by that. Maybe something really dirty happened during that commercial break. Dan did say 34 minutes, but in the extended version they talked and then kissed again. How could Carly play with his figurines, help him get out of the shower blindfolded, have Freddie shoot himself with his Galaxy Wars gun, and talk together in only two minutes? Oh well, you two kids have fun. Yes that scene needed TWO winky faces in my post!

Yeahhh so I'm not discussing the poll, the "majority", or Dan favoring anybody(fans, Miranda, etc.) anymore. I think I need to chill from the heavy iCarly shipping.

I think I'm the only one who ships Frendy(Freddie+Wendy). I do think either Seddie or Creddie will get together, but I think it would be funny if neither happened to see everybody's reaction.

I do not want Sibby or Cibby to get together. Sometimes I fear that because Noah is now a regular, that it is possible for the "losing person" in this whole shipping war will date Gibby so there can be better storylines with Gibby and "person who isn't dating Freddie". Honestly I don't think either is very good. I'd rather have Creddie/Spam or Seddie/Carly+super hot guy. Either way Freddie is just one lucky guy.

sockstar

[126]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 12
    I like Freddie+Wendy lol. It's a shame Wendy vanished after iFight Shelby Marx.

:
    I'm wondering how Freddie can make out "the girl of his dreams" for 34 minutes wearing nothing but a bath robe and not get turned on by that. Maybe something really dirty happened during that commercial break. Dan did say 34 minutes, but in the extended version they talked and then kissed again. How could Carly play with his figurines, help him get out of the shower blindfolded, have Freddie shoot himself with his Galaxy Wars gun, and talk together in only two minutes? Oh well, you two kids have fun. Yes that scene needed TWO winky faces in my post!

Everyone on the creddiefans forum is certain more than just kissing went on xD He was naked under the robe.

Naaaaaaaaaaked.

He would've needed relief. xD

ILoveDemi4ever

[127]Sep 12, 2010

Uhhhhhh he was?

DPluver2012

[128]Sep 12, 2010
    i think he was wearing shorts underneath as an actor, but if this was real life ...he wouldnt be bc he did JUST GET OUT OF THE SHOWER lol so he never said " hold on lemme put shorts and a robe on. all that was said was a robe!

MusicAddictBabe

[129]Sep 12, 2010
    lol

I think Freddie/Wendy would be cute.

teenj12

[130]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 26
    sockstar wrote:
    I like Freddie+Wendy lol. It's a shame Wendy vanished after iFight Shelby Marx.

:

Everyone on the creddiefans forum is certain more than just kissing went on xD He was naked under the robe.

Naaaaaaaaaaked.

He would've needed relief. xD

They just kissed. Proof:They are in the exact same position they were in after the commercial break.

MusicAddictBabe

[131]Sep 19, 2010
    Good point.

sockstar

[132]Sep 20, 2010
    So? Neither of them would have to move to do a few sexual things, and the easily had enough time to do them in, and they could've tied the robe back up after.

teenj12

[133]Sep 20, 2010
    • level: 26
    sockstar wrote:
    So? Neither of them would have to move to do a few sexual things, and the easily had enough time to do them in, and they could've tied the robe back up after.

To be honesty..I don't even think Carly and Freddie are those type of kids who have sex. Carly's fast..but not that fast.

DPluver2012

[134]Sep 21, 2010
    haha yea. i think freddie would be the type of kid who will save it for marriage, just like he is in real life. but carly is a goody good. most goody goods dont do much.

Canada_Michael

[135]Nov 25, 2010
    • level: 10
    HateMe_LoveMe wrote:

I typed a huge response but seem to be having issues posting it, so hopefully this will work. . .

I am typically a "lurker," but I had to register so that I could respond to this thread. I just wanted to say that FB/Twitter/website/etc. poll results ARE indicative of the general consensus. I have a Bachelor's degree in Sociology (yes, I am much older than most iCarly fans but not afraid to admit that). When a Sociologist performs a study, he/she polls a "sample" of the population in question, given that it is typically not feasible to survey the entire population. When a sample is random and unbiased, one can draw conclusions about the entire population based on the results for the sample population. That being said, Seddie's popularity in internet polls is likely reflective of its popularity with iCarly fans who do not use the internet. Also, someone made the argument that online polls aren't reliable due to the fact that people can vote more than once, but that does not skew the results. If only Seddie fans could vote more than once, that would make sense; however, both Seddie AND Creddie fans are capable of voting more than once.

I am a Seddie shipper. I think that it has to do, at least partially, with the lack of chemistry between Nathan and Miranda. When they kiss in iSYL, I have to look away. Seriously. It feels like they're a pair of siblings attempting to make out. Nathan and Jennette, however, have tremendous chemistry between them, to the point that you can always feel the "heat" and tension between them, whether they're kissing, arguing, fighting or just standing next to one another. That's just my opinion, though.

LOL

I don't see the sparks flying between Seddie. It's OK if U ship Seddie but to say Creddie kissing is so bad you have to look away is extreme, & makes your argument that online polls are accurate suspect IMO.

vanillacupcakes

[136]Nov 25, 2010
    Didn't know this thread came back to life. Well on the topic of the internet being indicative of everybody, the poll on iCarly.com of Seddie vs. Creddie has always been close to half and half anyways. It used to be 51% Seddie 49% Creddie, but is now 49% Seddie 51% Creddie. Even judging by polls it is pretty even. Also, wouldn't the internet be a convenience sample and not a random sample anyways?? I'm going to agree with Canada Michael here....I support Seddie but feeling tension when two people stand next to each other isn't helping you out here.

RomanZolanski

[137]Nov 25, 2010
    My choice (and I might get attacked for this, or not): Seddie. Like someone said above, there IS chemistry between Sam&Freddie, but Carly&Freddie kissing is like siblings. Sam&Freddie arguing is cute, and they have a love-hate relationship, which is AWESOME!

LampEC

[138]Nov 25, 2010
    • level: 5

THIS:

VanillaCupcakes wrote:
    Also, wouldn't the internet be a convenience sample and not a random sample anyways??
    So my first year college statistics class WAS worth something after all...hmmm.

Oh. Wait. Not really...I barely remember anything relative to this except VC is pretty much right.

Edited on 11/25/2010 9:35pm

Zwingli4

[139]Nov 26, 2010

Man, you guys! The only way everyone will be pleased is if Freddy converts to fundamentalist Mormonism, and marries both Carly and Sam. But then they'd have to move off of Nickelodeon and onto HBO or TLC. Tongue out

LampEC

[140]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 5
    HAAAA!