We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Create your own Fake Avatar* Bloopers 2

kataang_lover

[4201]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    ACK!!!!!! I'm giving Eva until I see her again........that might be the 22.......or the 25.......and then I'm posting the next part cuz she's driving me insane!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[4202]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    crazy17 wrote:
    ^Are you a member of the Internet Movie database by any chance? Your bloopers look really familiar... *At Mai and Zuko's wedding reception* Ty Lee: Girls, gather around. It's time for the bouquet throwing! Girls: *cheer and crowd behind Mai* Sokka: *slightly drunk off cactus juice* *stumbles next to SAuki* Wha'd I miss? Suki: Mai's about to throw the bouquet. Mai: *throws bouquet* Girls: *scream and squeal* I GOT IT! I GOT IT! Sokka: *catches bouquet* O_O How'd that get here? *looks around and notices Ty Lee and Suki on either side of him, Toph in front of him, and there's a full moon* ... Mai: All right! Who caught it? Katara: *slowly points to Sokka* ...Awkward... Zuko: ...um...yay, Sokka? Sokka: o.o *gives bouquet to Suki and runs for it* Mai: ... Zuko:... Iroh: WHO'S READY FOR THE GARTER THROWING?!
    does that mean sokka is gay cuz hes the next one to get married to a guy???? and whats a garter???

libraman_92

[4203]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    so, guys, where's mental teen?

crazyteen000

[4204]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 7
    crazy17 wrote:
    ^Are you a member of the Internet Movie database by any chance? Your bloopers look really familiar... *At Mai and Zuko's wedding reception* Ty Lee: Girls, gather around. It's time for the bouquet throwing! Girls: *cheer and crowd behind Mai* Sokka: *slightly drunk off cactus juice* *stumbles next to SAuki* Wha'd I miss? Suki: Mai's about to throw the bouquet. Mai: *throws bouquet* Girls: *scream and squeal* I GOT IT! I GOT IT! Sokka: *catches bouquet* O_O How'd that get here? *looks around and notices Ty Lee and Suki on either side of him, Toph in front of him, and there's a full moon* ... Mai: All right! Who caught it? Katara: *slowly points to Sokka* ...Awkward... Zuko: ...um...yay, Sokka? Sokka: o.o *gives bouquet to Suki and runs for it* Mai: ... Zuko:... Iroh: WHO'S READY FOR THE GARTER THROWING?!
    does that mean sokka is gay cuz hes the next one to get married to a guy???? and whats a garter???
    The bride wears a garter (its like a band of lace) at the top of her leg under her dress. The groom removes it and tosses it to the single men at the party like the bride does with the bouquet.
    Edited on 08/16/2008 1:12pm

libraman_92

[4205]Aug 16, 2008
    crazyteen000 wrote:
    crazy17 wrote:
    Its what the bride wears a garter (its like a band of lace) at the top of her leg under her dress. The groom removes it and tosses it to the single men at the party like the bride does with the bouquet.

that answer it?

[4206]Aug 16, 2008
    ^^yep....^^ so....does that mean sokka looks liken he's gay....cuz he cought the bouquet???

libraman_92

[4207]Aug 16, 2008
    ^^yep....^^ so....does that mean sokka looks liken he's gay....cuz he cought the bouquet???

i think so...

[4208]Aug 16, 2008

libraman_92 wrote:
    i think so...

oh....ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahha

libraman_92

[4209]Aug 16, 2008

libraman_92 wrote:
    i think so...

hey do u wanna be friends?

[4210]Aug 16, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:

libraman_92 wrote:
    i think so...

why yes i do.....i was just about to track you....ahah

libraman_92

[4211]Aug 16, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:

libraman_92 wrote:
    i think so...

why yes i do.....i was just about to track you....ahah

k then do it

Falcondude123

[4212]Aug 16, 2008
    M.Night Shyamalan: Okay, guys, listen up! As the new director of the official Avatar Movie, I am issuing my first decree!

Everyone: Oooh, Aawww...

M.Night: First, Aang needs a mustache!

Aang: (mustache appears on his face) WHAT?! This is bison-crap!! Toph: Actually, it makes you look kinda dashing! ...NOT!!! Heehee!

M.Night: Second, Toph needs to be a man!

Toph: (suddenly turns into a male) WHAT??!! This, this is just- just WRONG!! I feel soo, just soooo... WRONG!!!

Zuko: Hahah! Now you can't make jokes about my gender identity issues anymore!! Everyone: 0.0

Zuko: ...Uhh, I mean, uh, you look nice, Toph, even tho your a man... again... like you were originally designed to be... yeah... very nice... mmm-hmmm...

M.Night: Third, Zuko must be able to "see dead people"!

Zuko: (suddenly sees dead people) AAAH! THey're everywhere!! They're dead, and they don't even know they're dead!!! Dead People!!! Aaahh!!!!

Aang: Haha, I'm gonna be roflmao-ing for weeks!

libraman_92

[4213]Aug 16, 2008
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    M.Night Shyamalan: Okay, guys, listen up! As the new director of the official Avatar Movie, I am issuing my first decree!

Aang: (mustache appears on his face) WHAT?! This is bison-crap!! Toph: Actually, it makes you look kinda dashing! ...NOT!!! Heehee!

Toph: (suddenly turns into a male) WHAT??!! This, this is just- just WRONG!! I feel soo, just soooo... WRONG!!!

Zuko: Hahah! Now you can't make jokes about my gender identity issues anymore!! Everyone: 0.0

Zuko: ...Uhh, I mean, uh, you look nice, Toph, even tho your a man... again... like you were originally designed to be... yeah... very nice... mmm-hmmm...

Zuko: (suddenly sees dead people) AAAH! THey're everywhere!! They're dead, and they don't even know they're dead!!! Dead People!!! Aaahh!!!!

LMAO!!! 10 out of 10!!!!
    do part 2!!!!

crazy17

[4214]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    El_Barto101 wrote:

crazy17 wrote:

Yep, I'm also the one who submitted those outtakes to that website also. Nice to meet a fellow imdb.com member

Same here!

Anyway...

Mai: **after she and Zuko pull apart* *expectantly* So...what was your first order of business?
    Zuko: I called the war off.
    Mai: Oh. What was your second?
    Zuko: I signed a peace treaty with the water Chiefs and the Earth King.
    Mai: Third?
    Zuko: I sent Azula and my father to jail.
    Mai: *eye twitch* Fourth?
    Zuko: I unbanished the crapload of people Azula and my father banished.
    Mai: Fifth?!
    Zuko: *gulp* Actually, I haven't done a fifth order of business yet...
    Mai: When were you planning on pulling strings to get me out of jail?!
    Zuko: Um...right after I got dressed!
    Mai: LIAR! That's it, we are OVER! O. VER! *storms from the room*
    Zuko: O_O No, wait! I can change!
    Mai: Oh, you're not gonna use THAT one, are you?
    Zuko: ...Yes...
    Msai: Good-bye, Fire Lord Zuko. *turns her heel*
    Zuko: O_o Ah, well. Wonder if Jin's seeing anyone...

readapost

[4215]Aug 17, 2008
    In getting ready for the Avatar Aang ep

Aang: Ok I was frozen in a iceburg and Almost killed off. My almost father is dead. I had to ride a Bison. Learn all the elments. Have a manic and his sister chase me all around the world. Get killed and go to the sprit world. Go back to life.

Grow hair. Do really bad danceing. And he gets a Sword?

Katria: You din't even say anything about me. That's it Aang we are done!

Sokka: Well you can add loseing your girlfriend to the list.

libraman_92

[4216]Aug 17, 2008
    readapost wrote:
    In getting ready for the Avatar Aang ep

Aang: Ok I was frozen in a iceburg and Almost killed off. My almost father is dead. I had to ride a Bison. Learn all the elments. Have a manic and his sister chase me all around the world. Get killed and go to the sprit world. Go back to life.

Grow hair. Do really bad danceing. And he gets a Sword?

Katria: You din't even say anything about me. That's it Aang we are done!

Sokka: Well you can add loseing your girlfriend to the list.

7 out of 10. funny, but not that funny

Falcondude123

[4217]Aug 17, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:

LMAO!!! 10 out of 10!!!!
    do part 2!!!!

^uber-appreciation 4 los appreciation^^

M.Night Shyamalan: Alright, I think we are ready to shoot scene five of act three, now. Anyone got any last minute questions?

Katara: Uh, yeah! Why are we starting with a scene from the middle of the movie? We haven't even done the opening yet!

M.Night: ...no questions, then? Good. And, ACTION!!

Katara: *sigh*. . . (in acting voice) Oh, JET!! You are SOO good looking!!

Aang: (with a mustache) Yeah! And handsome, too!

Jet: Yep, that's me! Good-looking AND handsome! *chews on piece of straw*

Sokka: But he beat and robbed a harmless old man!!

Zuko: *swings in from trees* Yeah! Katara! Don't marry him!! MARRY ME!!

Sokka: What the- ...you're not supposed to be in this scene!!

Zuko: Shhsh! They'll hear you!!

Sokka: Who?

Zuko: THE DEAD PEOPLE!!! They're EVERYwhere!!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE DEAD!!! AAAAHH!!

Everyone: 0.o

M.Night: Just roll with it! C'mone, people! A little improv won't hurt! Just ask Juaquin Pheonix!

Zuko: But I AM Juaquin Pheonix! You talked me into playing a dark, mysterious character with family problems... kind of like every other part I let you talk me into... yeah... AAAH!! DEAD PEOPLE!!

Everyone: 0.0

M.Night: (to himself) Okay, Night, time to use your awesome directing super-powers to save the day! >:-)

Aang: (trying to improv) Okay, Juaquin- I mean, uh, ZUKO, how do you, uh, know that Jet beat up an innocent old guy?

M.Night: (comes on set) Because!! I AM THE OLD GUY HE BEAT UP!!!

Sokka: 0o0!! Mr. Shyamalan, why are you on-camera! You're supposed to be directing!!

M.Night: What? I'm trying to save you untalented actors from wasting a whole cut of film! Besides, I ALWAYS have a cameo in my movies!! Except for that last one, but anyways, now I'm gonna be the old guy Jet robbed! *winks* ...Hey, you! Little boy with the hooky-swords! I'm talking to you! You beat and robbed me! Now the avatar's gonna glow blue and kill you!!

Aang: Uhh, I didn't set up the glow effects for this scene because I'm not supposed to enter the avatar state until scene four of act seven when-

M.Night: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-( !!!!!!!!

(offset)

Toph: (to Azula) Going pretty well up there, wouldn't you say?

Azula: What was that? Sorry, I was admiring your masculine jawline and manly features...

Toph: *sigh*

libraman_92

[4218]Aug 17, 2008
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:

LMAO!!! 10 out of 10!!!!
    do part 2!!!!

^uber-appreciation 4 los appreciation^^

M.Night Shyamalan: Alright, I think we are ready to shoot scene five of act three, now. Anyone got any last minute questions?

Katara: Uh, yeah! Why are we starting with a scene from the middle of the movie? We haven't even done the opening yet!

M.Night: ...no questions, then? Good. And, ACTION!!

Katara: *sigh*. . . (in acting voice) Oh, JET!! You are SOO good looking!!

Aang: (with a mustache) Yeah! And handsome, too!

Jet: Yep, that's me! Good-looking AND handsome! *chews on piece of straw*

Sokka: But he beat and robbed a harmless old man!!

Zuko: *swings in from trees* Yeah! Katara! Don't marry him!! MARRY ME!!

Sokka: What the- ...you're not supposed to be in this scene!!

Zuko: Shhsh! They'll hear you!!

Sokka: Who?

Zuko: THE DEAD PEOPLE!!! They're EVERYwhere!!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE DEAD!!! AAAAHH!!

Everyone: 0.o

M.Night: Just roll with it! C'mone, people! A little improv won't hurt! Just ask Juaquin Pheonix!

Zuko: But I AM Juaquin Pheonix! You talked me into playing a dark, mysterious character with family problems... kind of like every other part I let you talk me into... yeah... AAAH!! DEAD PEOPLE!!

Everyone: 0.0

M.Night: (to himself) Okay, Night, time to use your awesome directing super-powers to save the day! >:-)

Aang: (trying to improv) Okay, Juaquin- I mean, uh, ZUKO, how do you, uh, know that Jet beat up an innocent old guy?

M.Night: (comes on set) Because!! I AM THE OLD GUY HE BEAT UP!!!

Sokka: 0o0!! Mr. Shyamalan, why are you on-camera! You're supposed to be directing!!

M.Night: What? I'm trying to save you untalented actors from wasting a whole cut of film! Besides, I ALWAYS have a cameo in my movies!! Except for that last one, but anyways, now I'm gonna be the old guy Jet robbed! *winks* ...Hey, you! Little boy with the hooky-swords! I'm talking to you! You beat and robbed me! Now the avatar's gonna glow blue and kill you!!

Aang: Uhh, I didn't set up the glow effects for this scene because I'm not supposed to enter the avatar state until scene four of act seven when-

M.Night: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-( !!!!!!!!

(offset)

Toph: (to Azula) Going pretty well up there, wouldn't you say?

Azula: What was that? Sorry, I was admiring your masculine jawline and manly features...

Toph: *sigh*

I...NEED....PART....3!!!!

readapost

[4219]Aug 17, 2008
    7 out of 10. funny, but not that funny[/QUOTE]I will take it.

crazyteen000

[4220]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 7
    ME TOO!!!!!!