We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Create your own Fake Avatar* Bloopers 2

crazyteen000

[4221]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    M.Night Shyamalan: Okay, guys, listen up! As the new director of the official Avatar Movie, I am issuing my first decree!

Everyone: Oooh, Aawww...

M.Night: First, Aang needs a mustache!

Aang: (mustache appears on his face) WHAT?! This is bison-crap!! Toph: Actually, it makes you look kinda dashing! ...NOT!!! Heehee!

M.Night: Second, Toph needs to be a man!

Toph: (suddenly turns into a male) WHAT??!! This, this is just- just WRONG!! I feel soo, just soooo... WRONG!!!

Zuko: Hahah! Now you can't make jokes about my gender identity issues anymore!! Everyone: 0.0

Zuko: ...Uhh, I mean, uh, you look nice, Toph, even tho your a man... again... like you were originally designed to be... yeah... very nice... mmm-hmmm...

M.Night: Third, Zuko must be able to "see dead people"!

Zuko: (suddenly sees dead people) AAAH! THey're everywhere!! They're dead, and they don't even know they're dead!!! Dead People!!! Aaahh!!!!

Aang: Haha, I'm gonna be roflmao-ing for weeks!

LMAO!!! 10 out of 10!!!!
    do part 2!!!!

^uber-appreciation 4 los appreciation^^

M.Night Shyamalan: Alright, I think we are ready to shoot scene five of act three, now. Anyone got any last minute questions?

Katara: Uh, yeah! Why are we starting with a scene from the middle of the movie? We haven't even done the opening yet!

M.Night: ...no questions, then? Good. And, ACTION!!

Katara: *sigh*. . . (in acting voice) Oh, JET!! You are SOO good looking!!

Aang: (with a mustache) Yeah! And handsome, too!

Jet: Yep, that's me! Good-looking AND handsome! *chews on piece of straw*

Sokka: But he beat and robbed a harmless old man!!

Zuko: *swings in from trees* Yeah! Katara! Don't marry him!! MARRY ME!!

Sokka: What the- ...you're not supposed to be in this scene!!

Zuko: Shhsh! They'll hear you!!

Sokka: Who?

Zuko: THE DEAD PEOPLE!!! They're EVERYwhere!!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE DEAD!!! AAAAHH!!

Everyone: 0.o

M.Night: Just roll with it! C'mone, people! A little improv won't hurt! Just ask Juaquin Pheonix!

Zuko: But I AM Juaquin Pheonix! You talked me into playing a dark, mysterious character with family problems... kind of like every other part I let you talk me into... yeah... AAAH!! DEAD PEOPLE!!

Everyone: 0.0

M.Night: (to himself) Okay, Night, time to use your awesome directing super-powers to save the day! >:-)

Aang: (trying to improv) Okay, Juaquin- I mean, uh, ZUKO, how do you, uh, know that Jet beat up an innocent old guy?

M.Night: (comes on set) Because!! I AM THE OLD GUY HE BEAT UP!!!

Sokka: 0o0!! Mr. Shyamalan, why are you on-camera! You're supposed to be directing!!

M.Night: What? I'm trying to save you untalented actors from wasting a whole cut of film! Besides, I ALWAYS have a cameo in my movies!! Except for that last one, but anyways, now I'm gonna be the old guy Jet robbed! *winks* ...Hey, you! Little boy with the hooky-swords! I'm talking to you! You beat and robbed me! Now the avatar's gonna glow blue and kill you!!

Aang: Uhh, I didn't set up the glow effects for this scene because I'm not supposed to enter the avatar state until scene four of act seven when-

M.Night: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-( !!!!!!!!

(offset)

Toph: (to Azula) Going pretty well up there, wouldn't you say?

Azula: What was that? Sorry, I was admiring your masculine jawline and manly features...

Toph: *sigh*

I...NEED....PART....3!!!!
    Is there a part three?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Falcondude123

[4222]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    M.Night Shyamalan: Okay, guys, listen up! As the new director of the official Avatar Movie, I am issuing my first decree!

Everyone: Oooh, Aawww...

M.Night: First, Aang needs a mustache!

Aang: (mustache appears on his face) WHAT?! This is bison-crap!! Toph: Actually, it makes you look kinda dashing! ...NOT!!! Heehee!

M.Night: Second, Toph needs to be a man!

Toph: (suddenly turns into a male) WHAT??!! This, this is just- just WRONG!! I feel soo, just soooo... WRONG!!!

Zuko: Hahah! Now you can't make jokes about my gender identity issues anymore!! Everyone: 0.0

Zuko: ...Uhh, I mean, uh, you look nice, Toph, even tho your a man... again... like you were originally designed to be... yeah... very nice... mmm-hmmm...

M.Night: Third, Zuko must be able to "see dead people"!

Zuko: (suddenly sees dead people) AAAH! THey're everywhere!! They're dead, and they don't even know they're dead!!! Dead People!!! Aaahh!!!!

Aang: Haha, I'm gonna be roflmao-ing for weeks!

LMAO!!! 10 out of 10!!!!
    do part 2!!!!

^uber-appreciation 4 los appreciation^^

M.Night Shyamalan: Alright, I think we are ready to shoot scene five of act three, now. Anyone got any last minute questions?

Katara: Uh, yeah! Why are we starting with a scene from the middle of the movie? We haven't even done the opening yet!

M.Night: ...no questions, then? Good. And, ACTION!!

Katara: *sigh*. . . (in acting voice) Oh, JET!! You are SOO good looking!!

Aang: (with a mustache) Yeah! And handsome, too!

Jet: Yep, that's me! Good-looking AND handsome! *chews on piece of straw*

Sokka: But he beat and robbed a harmless old man!!

Zuko: *swings in from trees* Yeah! Katara! Don't marry him!! MARRY ME!!

Sokka: What the- ...you're not supposed to be in this scene!!

Zuko: Shhsh! They'll hear you!!

Sokka: Who?

Zuko: THE DEAD PEOPLE!!! They're EVERYwhere!!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE DEAD!!! AAAAHH!!

Everyone: 0.o

M.Night: Just roll with it! C'mone, people! A little improv won't hurt! Just ask Juaquin Pheonix!

Zuko: But I AM Juaquin Pheonix! You talked me into playing a dark, mysterious character with family problems... kind of like every other part I let you talk me into... yeah... AAAH!! DEAD PEOPLE!!

Everyone: 0.0

M.Night: (to himself) Okay, Night, time to use your awesome directing super-powers to save the day! >:-)

Aang: (trying to improv) Okay, Juaquin- I mean, uh, ZUKO, how do you, uh, know that Jet beat up an innocent old guy?

M.Night: (comes on set) Because!! I AM THE OLD GUY HE BEAT UP!!!

Sokka: 0o0!! Mr. Shyamalan, why are you on-camera! You're supposed to be directing!!

M.Night: What? I'm trying to save you untalented actors from wasting a whole cut of film! Besides, I ALWAYS have a cameo in my movies!! Except for that last one, but anyways, now I'm gonna be the old guy Jet robbed! *winks* ...Hey, you! Little boy with the hooky-swords! I'm talking to you! You beat and robbed me! Now the avatar's gonna glow blue and kill you!!

Aang: Uhh, I didn't set up the glow effects for this scene because I'm not supposed to enter the avatar state until scene four of act seven when-

M.Night: CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:-( !!!!!!!!

(offset)

Toph: (to Azula) Going pretty well up there, wouldn't you say?

Azula: What was that? Sorry, I was admiring your masculine jawline and manly features...

Toph: *sigh*

I...NEED....PART....3!!!!

Okay, Okay! The final part:

M.Night Shyamalan: (on lunch break with Mike and Bryan) *sigh* Bryan: Hey, Night, what's wrong?

M.Night: *sigh* Well, it's just that I had envisioned more twists in this plot, but so far it's turning out just like the series...

Mike: Hey, buddy, cheer up! I'm sure you'll figure out how to keep the audience on the edge of their seats! If we can do it, so can you! Here, have a bite of my samwich!

M.Night: You really mean it?

Mike: Sure! It's balogna, so it's not like I'm gonna eat it-

M.Night: No, no. I mean, did you really mean the part about you having faith in me?

Bryan: Of course he did! And I do, too! *winks*

M.Night: Wow! You guys are the greatest! (leaves to get back to the set)

Mike: *sigh*

Bryan: What's wrong with YOU??

Mike: *sigh* Now I have to eat this crappy samwich myself!

Sokka: (walks in) Did someone express an unexplainable desire to be rid of a perfectly good samwich?!!? I'll take it!! *eats samwich* Hey, is that M.Nights headband?

Bryke: Ya.

Sokka: Something wierd about this thing, kindof... Naruto-ish, if ya know what I mean.

Bryke: ...0o0... you said the 'N-word'!!!

(back on set)

Zuko: (running around in circles) DEAD PEOPLE!!! AAaaaaghh!!
    Dead PeoPLE EVERYwherE!!! I SEE them!!!

Azula: Big brother, that's getting unbearably annoying! *zapps Zuko with lightning* Ha! Now I see dead people!! HAAHAA!!

Aang: (with mustache) Uh, don't you mean 'I see a dead PERSON'?

Azula: What are you babbling about, you little Haru-wannabee?

Aang: There is only one dead person. You originaly said 'dead PEOPLE', which is the plural form of the noun. You need to use the singular form of the noun, which is 'dead PERSON'. Understand?

Azula: 0_0... *zapps Aang with lightning*. . .NOW I see dead 'PEOPLE'!!!! HAAHAAA!!

M.Night: CUT!!!!... Azula, I want you to put more 'ummph' into that last line. Okay, now, from the top, ready,... ACTION!!!

Katara: Wait!!

M.Night: What is it?!

Katara: This scene doesn't make ANY sense!!

M.Night: Oh, I know. It's one of my famous 'twists'!! >:-)

Katara: Okay, so Zuko dies, Aang gives Azula an english lesson, and Azula kills aang??? It's RIDICULOUS!!! It SCREwS UP EVERYTHING!!!

M.Night: No, it doesn't! Sokka can still save the day!! Oops!! I just gave away the ending... shoot! Now it's gonna be leaked on the internet!! Hmmm, what to do?...
    I know!!! Everybody listen up!! As the head director of the Avatar: The Last AirBender Movie, I am issuing my second decree!

Everyone: Oooh, Awww...

M.Night: I hereby decree that Azula will have an arm growing out of her back!

Azula: (suddenly has an arm growing out of her back) 0o0!! HOLY S-

M.Night: And also that Iroh will have a twin brother named Lechee who is in love with Ursa but has a thing against ocher-colored eyes because they are 'a bad color' that atracts evil monsters in the forest!)

Iroh: (suddenly divides into Iroh and his twin brother Lechee, who is in love with Ursa but has a thing against ocher-colored eyes because they are a 'bad color' that atracts evil monsters in the forest!) ...WTH-

M.Night: And finally that Oprah will have to guest-star in scene forty-eight as the Guy On Horse In The Northern Water Tribe, or GOHITNW, as we lovingly call him!!

Everyone: ...0.0...

Bryke: (Burst in with cops, point guns at M.Night) HOLD IT, RIGHt THERE, YOU IMPOSTER!!

Everyone: *gasp*

Bryan: This man is NOT the real M.NightShyamalan!!

Everyone: *doublegasp*

Mike: He is an imposter, sent by a rival T.V. show to try and sabotage our Movie!! (pulls off M.Night's mask, revealing Naruto)

Everyone: *triplegasp*

Naruto: Awww, I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddlin kids!

Sokka: Dude, you are like, twelve years old yourself, pal!

Bryke: Well, now that the imposter is gone, we can get back to the real movie-making!

Zuko: But what about all the damage he's done?

Bryke: Don't worry! We got George Lucas to fix it all with his computers!! Everyone: ...0o0!!

C-3PO: We're doomed...

Aang: *pats him on the back* couldn't have said it beter myself, brothuh...

THE END

...??? (naruto laughing maniacally in background)

crazy17

[4223]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 14
    *The Awakening. Alternate scene*
    Zuko: *goes into Azula's room and shakes Azula awake* Azula. Azula!
    Azula: *shoots up* Who?! *grabs Zuko's groin, causing him to double over* *sighs* You scared me!
    Zuko: I'm about to be scarier if you don't tell me why you told Dad I killed the Avatar!
    Azula: I did it because I wanted to thank you for all your help and I was happy to share he glory.
    Zuko: Yeah. Right. Why don't you tell me why you really told dad I killed the Avatar?
    Azula: I'm telling you the truth, Zuko. Now will you let me sleep? It keeps me pretty!
    Zuko: *rips sheets off of bed* Not until you tell me the real reason you told Dad I killed the Avatar!
    Azula: I DID tell you the real reason, now gimmie my sheet back! *grabs at it, but Zuko takes a few steps back*
    Zuko: Tell me the real reason you told Dad I killed the Avatar.
    Azula: Why do you care so much? The Avatar is freaking dead!
    Zuko: Because...if he is alive, the blame would be put on ME and not YOU!
    Azula: *raises an eyebrow*
    Zuko: ... :O ... [evil] You little b*tch.
    Azula. : >:-)
    Zuko: You ain't getting your sheet back. *runs out of the room*
    Azula: Sleep well, Zuzu.

DanSandwichBoy

[4224]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 16

"The Headband"

(Zuko and Mai are watching the sunset during a picnic)
    Mai: Orange is such an awful color.
    Zuko: (pulls out his laptop, hacks the special effects, and changes the sunset to green) Better?
    Mai: Ugh... now it's even worse. Try red.

Edited on 08/21/2008 5:03pm

[4225]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 9

Avatar: Wall-Mart Adventures Part 4 is finally here!!!!

Sorry for saying that it would be tomorrow.....three days later.....hahaa....im super lazy....anyways...here it is...

Part 4:

Sokka: It's only gonna take a second....

(20 minutes later...just like katara said)

Sokka: Got it!!! It's perfect! A tree for shade! No carts around to bash the car! And its closest to the store!!!

Katara: Sokka, this is a handicap spot.....you're breaking the law.....

Sokka: um, hello!!!???!!!??? We have the avatar!!!!

Katara: *rolls eyes*

Aang: *skips to the doors* I'm so happy, oh so happy.....

Sokka: Onward and forward!!!

(They enter the store)

Sokka: Ohhhhh.....

Aang: Awwwww.....

Sokka: Wow, this store is huge!!!!

Aang: Sokka!!! Look!!! They have a subway in the front of the store!!!

Sokka: Look Aang!!!! They even have war spears!!!!!

Katara: 0_o......Sokka, there's nothing there...

Sokka: I guess my head's not as clear as I thought....

Aang: *Face palms* Sokka, what have I told you about drinking cactus juice!!!! It's not healthy for you!!!!

Sokka: Whatever!!! Okay, Katara, get your tampons.....me and Aang need to go get some hair products....

Katara: Okay, meet me at isle 5 in 15 minutes....ok?

Sokka: Ya....ok....

Katara: OK????

Sokka: Yes.....you look fine!!!!

Aang; I'll watch after him, Katara...

Katara: Thanks....see ya...call me if you cant find me or if anything goes wrong!!!!

Aang: Okay...bye! Love you!!!

Katara: Love you too!!!

I'm sorry....this is an "awwwwww...Kataang moment" moment ........hahaha...okay....back to the story!!!!

Sokka: So Aang, where is the Sexy Fine????

Aang: It's in isle 126

Sokka: Oh, do you think they have a map or something????

Aang: I don't know....I'll go ask someone...stay right here!!!!!!!! Don't move!!!

Sokka: Ok......*looks at a product in the isle they're in*

(Aang goes to find the customer service....while Sokka walks away into the super sized Wall-Mart)

Part 5 coming later this week....hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long.....ive been pretty lazy....hehe

crazy17

[4226]Aug 22, 2008
    Ok...I remember making a Pranks Gone Wrong segment. I'ma do another one.

*Zuko and Aang are positioned on either side of a doorframe holding each end of a rope*
    Aang: Is this really necessary, Zuko?
    Zuko: Hey, the girls tried to prank me! It's time to pay them back!
    Aang: Okaaaaaaay.
    Zuko: Shhh! Someone's coming! *they hear footsteps and pull the rope*
    Sokka: *trips on rope* AAAHHH! *falls to ground* OOF!
    Zuko: 0_o Sokka?! What are you doing here?
    Sokka: *rubbing his forehead* I was on my way to the kitchen. Katara: Hey, what's going on?
    Zuko: Um...
    Aang: *talking very fast* Zuko-wanted-to-pay-you-back-for-trying-to-prank-him-sorry-bye!
    *runs*
    Katara: ...
    Zuko: *blushes embarrassed* Hehe...
    Katara: *freezes Zuko to a wall*

Falcondude123

[4227]Aug 23, 2008
    Zuko: Aww, I'm NEVER gonna get back at Katara for those practical jokes!!

Aang: hmmm... I have an idea!! Time for another one of my famous...

Aang: (on TV) Ladies and gentlemen! Introducing my newest product! Katara!! She is a gorgeous, young woman who is now selling herself on television! She has eyes like the Ocean, Hair like oozing, dripping Chocolate! Her body is curvy and she is just LOOKING for a young bachelor with equally impressive preportions!! Available now, for only $49.99 plus shipping and handling! Plus, order now and recieve my new book, "I'm A Simple Monk, and So Can You!", a forty dollar value, yours FREE!! This book has special insights into the life of a young asian monk as he tries desperately to cling to: his mother before being stolen by monks, his nuts before they were stolen my monks, and his friendship before it was stolen by monks. Not to mention ALL material possesions except for a collosal buffalo!! It also adds insight into a young monks instant love with the first ever female person he ever meets in his monk life; KATARA!! Again, a forty dollar value, yours FREE!!!
    But wait!! THAT'S NOT ALL!! Order in the next five minutes and you'll also recieve this rare, novelty airbender pie! This pie was used as a practical joke by the greatest airbender ever, not counting the avatar, in the southern air temple a hundred years ago!! Tradition holds that Monk Gyatso used it to 'pie' other airbenders as they meditated!! Hahaha, but don't try to eat it!! Hahaha!! Yours free, if you order within the next five minutes!! Or ten minutes!! Or a thousand minutes! Honestly, we just want to get rid of all these old, stinky pies! Think of it as a clearance!! Must be less than a hundred and twelve years old to order!

Guru/Bumi: AWwww...

Aang: Some restrictions may apply, results may vary! To order, just call my girlfriend, Katara, at 221-766-BABE!!
    Seriously, fanboys, she WANTS YOU!! Call NOW!! (fanboys everywhere dial number)
    (ten minutes later)

Katara: AAANG!! ZUKOO!!!! Aang: What? I told them results would vary! *high-fives Zuko*

libraman_92

[4228]Aug 23, 2008
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    Zuko: Aww, I'm NEVER gonna get back at Katara for those practical jokes!!

Aang: hmmm... I have an idea!! Time for another one of my famous...

Aang: (on TV) Ladies and gentlemen! Introducing my newest product! Katara!! She is a gorgeous, young woman who is now selling herself on television! She has eyes like the Ocean, Hair like oozing, dripping Chocolate! Her body is curvy and she is just LOOKING for a young bachelor with equally impressive preportions!! Available now, for only $49.99 plus shipping and handling! Plus, order now and recieve my new book, "I'm A Simple Monk, and So Can You!", a forty dollar value, yours FREE!! This book has special insights into the life of a young asian monk as he tries desperately to cling to: his mother before being stolen by monks, his nuts before they were stolen my monks, and his friendship before it was stolen by monks. Not to mention ALL material possesions except for a collosal buffalo!! It also adds insight into a young monks instant love with the first ever female person he ever meets in his monk life; KATARA!! Again, a forty dollar value, yours FREE!!!
    But wait!! THAT'S NOT ALL!! Order in the next five minutes and you'll also recieve this rare, novelty airbender pie! This pie was used as a practical joke by the greatest airbender ever, not counting the avatar, in the southern air temple a hundred years ago!! Tradition holds that Monk Gyatso used it to 'pie' other airbenders as they meditated!! Hahaha, but don't try to eat it!! Hahaha!! Yours free, if you order within the next five minutes!! Or ten minutes!! Or a thousand minutes! Honestly, we just want to get rid of all these old, stinky pies! Think of it as a clearance!! Must be less than a hundred and twelve years old to order!

Guru/Bumi: AWwww...

Aang: Some restrictions may apply, results may vary! To order, just call my girlfriend, Katara, at 221-766-BABE!!
    Seriously, fanboys, she WANTS YOU!! Call NOW!! (fanboys everywhere dial number)
    (ten minutes later)

Katara: AAANG!! ZUKOO!!!! Aang: What? I told them results would vary! *high-fives Zuko*

ROFLMAO!!!! 10 out of 10!!! 2 good!!! Falcondude, u rock!!!!!

Falcondude123

[4229]Aug 23, 2008
    ^^No, YOU the man!!^^ Haha thanx, bro!

libraman_92

[4230]Aug 24, 2008
    Falcondude123 wrote:
    ^^No, YOU the man!!^^ Haha thanx, bro!

seriously, where do you get it from???? hilarious, i was to the ground laughing towards the end, and my mom came in and asked me what in the world was going on. ^^^ ROFLMAO!!!!

kataang_lover

[4231]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    Ok Eva's back! Now I need to *coughforcecough* her to make the next blooper!

libraman_92

[4232]Aug 24, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:

make it soon, they are so funny!!!

kataang_lover

[4233]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 8
    libraman_92 wrote:
    kataang_lover wrote:

lolz thanks! and don't worry! School starts tomorrow for us. So when I see her I'll drag her all the way to her pretty little laptop and make her start typing. And then she'll give it to me over im and then I will post it. Watch out Eva cuz ur in 4 a lot of pain!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

libraman_92

[4234]Aug 25, 2008
    kataang_lover wrote:
    libraman_92 wrote:
    kataang_lover wrote:

lolz thanks! and don't worry! School starts tomorrow for us. So when I see her I'll drag her all the way to her pretty little laptop and make her start typing. And then she'll give it to me over im and then I will post it. Watch out Eva cuz ur in 4 a lot of pain!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*cough*

sorry, couldn't resist

tenacon

[4235]Aug 25, 2008

Ozai: All your nation are belong to us.

Aang:Momo, Brave Bird. Sokka: You pwnd Hawky!!

libraman_92

[4236]Aug 25, 2008
    tenacon wrote:

Ozai: All your nation are belong to us.

Aang:Momo, Brave Bird. Sokka: You pwnd Hawky!!

not much of a blooper, no offense...

crazy17

[4237]Aug 25, 2008
    Katara: *talking with Suki* Yeah, it was the second time we did it.
    Sokka: *eavesdropping* o.o
    Suki: When did you do it?
    Katara: Two weeks ago.
    Sokka: *clenches fists*
    Suki: How was it?
    Katara: Well, Aang pretty much destroyed the pillow, and the bed was a bit creaky, so we had to be quiet so my dad and Sokka wouldn't hear.
    Sokka: *bangs open door* KATARA! HOW COULD YOU?!
    Katara: o.o What? It wasn't that fun, anyway.
    Sokka: YOU AND AANG SHOULDN'T HAVE S**-
    Katara: WTF, Sokka? We never had s**! We were having a pillow fight!
    Sokka: O_O Oh...heh...*blushes, embarrassed* Um...I'ma go now. *runs*

libraman_92

[4238]Aug 25, 2008
    crazy17 wrote:
    Katara: *talking with Suki* Yeah, it was the second time we did it.
    Sokka: *eavesdropping* o.o
    Suki: When did you do it?
    Katara: Two weeks ago.
    Sokka: *clenches fists*
    Suki: How was it?
    Katara: Well, Aang pretty much destroyed the pillow, and the bed was a bit creaky, so we had to be quiet so my dad and Sokka wouldn't hear.
    Sokka: *bangs open door* KATARA! HOW COULD YOU?!
    Katara: o.o What? It wasn't that fun, anyway.
    Sokka: YOU AND AANG SHOULDN'T HAVE S**-
    Katara: WTF, Sokka? We never had s**! We were having a pillow fight!
    Sokka: O_O Oh...heh...*blushes, embarrassed* Um...I'ma go now. *runs*

a good one!!! 9 out of 10!!!!

[4239]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    does anybody even want a part 5 for the wall mart adventures???

crazyteen000

[4240]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    does anybody even want a part 5 for the wall mart adventures???
    YES