We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

shishkabob999

[281]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    I'm pretty sure the healthy eating thing was just a one-time idea to spring a PSA on us. Really, better Owen go first from his team than Noah or Tyler anyway, plus he's shown in the trailer what looks like him getting dropped.

I think that Courtney will last quite a bit longer than Harold, since he's missing from a few shots and she has plot with her alliance (plus, is still the pathetic twelve year old girl's fan favorite next to Duncan).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[282]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 21
    ugh. it isn't an alliance. they are stuck on the same team. they are probably just trying to keep straight and happy faces while singing and dancing. and if duncan really is going early then a hated and plotless courtney will soon follow.

TDIrocks61294

[283]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 7
    I really hope that Gayzekiel gets eliminated really early, or better yet, not in it at all!

alagaesian

[284]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    The more I'm thinking about it, the more it looks like Owen HAS to be the first one eliminated from his team. Alejandro is a villain, and thus invincible. Tyler is in dire need of development and needs the screen time. Noah is a huge fan favorite, definitely more so than Owen. Unless they decide to eliminate Izzy first and bring her back (again) a few episodes later, I think Owen's doomed. Yay!

As for Courtney and Harold, I really don't know. They both have very similar placings for both seasons (13 vs 14, 5 vs 4) and both have had enough development to be voted off quite early in this game.

Then again, from Team Amazon, Courtney is probably the least plot-involved. Sierra and Cody...they're obvious. Heather could easily slip back into her niche as a villain. Gwen, having been flayed alive last season, might have a redemption plot. Or, she could be part of a love triangle with Cody. But Courtney? Without Duncan, all she has for plot is the fact that everyone hates her guts.

shishkabob999

[285]Dec 20, 2009
    Once again I agree with everything you say. Although I'm not so sure about Heather returning as a villain, I think that if she did get a plot it would have her moving farther away from an antagonist, since that's how they used it last season.

HaydenAvery

[286]Dec 20, 2009
    that's only because she was so obsessed with the fact that she was bald. now she has hair again and will probably go back to being evil and when she ultimately fails she'll learn to be nice.

iamtunk

[287]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 13
    I'd like to see Heather become a nice person. Not sure whether or not I'd like it to happen just yet though.

The_Cartoon

[289]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 20
    Well from the end of the trailer, it sounded a little like Heather may be a villain again.

maniacbiscuit

[290]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 6
    well whats heathers plotline if she isnt mean well i guess maybe her plotline could be trying to be nice?

TDMe

[291]Dec 21, 2009

TDIrocks61294 wrote:
    I really hope that Gayzekiel gets eliminated really early, or better yet, not in it at all!

since when is ezekiel gay you homophobic jerk.

alagaesian

[292]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 12
    Even if Ezekiel AND Duncan are participating in TDM, we're left with an uneven number of people: 17. That can't be distributed between three teams without some odd people.

So, if Ezekiel is on Bridgette's team, why does that team have six people?

If Duncan is participating, why does his team have six?

If they're both participating, why is one team left with only five members?

This leads me to believe that there is going to be some sort of elimination before the teams solidify, like in TDA. We might have a double-elimination to kick the two of them out. Or, there could be a sort of contest for the captains to 'earn' their teammates, and the largest team(s) go to a ceremony that night.

Whatever they're doing, it leaves me curious.

maniacbiscuit

[293]Dec 22, 2009

to be honest i dont care what happens to ezekiel he isnt anywhere near my favourite characters list but i dont hate him either

facebookfan

[294]Dec 22, 2009
    TDIrocks61294 wrote:

why?

somewierdkid

[295]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    WOW crazy Owen hating all around. well, that's your opinions and i'll leave that as is.

meanwhile, i think the newbies kinda have to stay in the game a little while considering they each have been in less episodes then even ZEKE!

Though, if i were to manage a guess, i'd say DJ wins.
    he deserves it more than Duncan and Owen combined (which, lets face it, would look weird, Owen and Duncan fused. eww.)

till next year, though, we wont know nutin', so, itll be a while.

maniacbiscuit

[296]Dec 23, 2009
    who do u think is the biggest fan fave to win tdm?

timgueguen

[297]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    Although its reasonable to assume Sierra and Alejendro will stay in the game for a good while you never know. The writers might surprise us and kick them out in short order. Of course given what they did with Izzy, and for that matter Geoff and Bridgette, losing early doesn't mean they won't hang around either.

facebookfan

[298]Dec 23, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    ugh. it isn't an alliance. they are stuck on the same team. they are probably just trying to keep straight and happy faces while singing and dancing. and if duncan really is going early then a hated and plotless courtney will soon follow.

how do you know about the alliance of Courtney involvement? it's not like you know people who work on the show since you're not important enough :p

besides, Heather (the villain of 1st season) redeemed herself 2nd season, so obviously Courtney (the villain of 2nd season) will redeem herself, too.

shishkabob999

[299]Dec 23, 2009
    facebookfan wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

how do you know about the alliance of Courtney involvement? it's not like you know people who work on the show since you're not important enough :p

besides, Heather (the villain of 1st season) redeemed herself 2nd season, so obviously Courtney (the villain of 2nd season) will redeem herself, too.

Heather didn't reform, she just got less power. Also, there's a difference in that Heather got her head shaved and the hatred of everyone around her while Courtney still has her boyfriend, and for now gets to keep the money. Despite what she thinks, Courtney hasn't learned because the writers and the fans like her so much they never really have her suffer in the end.

HaydenAvery

[300]Dec 23, 2009
    another difference is heather has a reason for being mean while courtney just is a selfish brat for no reason...