We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 3 Discussion Thread....SPOILERS allowed...

TDMe

[201]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 7

HaydenAvery wrote:
    how the heck does that mean anything?

idk. for all i know they could be the first 4. It's just something strange i noticed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[202]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    Most of those positions are reu-used in another character and they don't look like they're sized right. Only thing it shows is that the flipbook might've been an afterthought.

stephdumas

[203]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 10

TDMe wrote:
    i think i have a final 4 theory. If you look at the flyer/book thing, only four people are not worried, scared, or falling. Those 4 are: Courtney, Izzy, DJ, amd Alejandro.

Interesting theory, also in the case of DJ and Courtney, both didn't wanted to jump in the lake from a 100' cliff in the 1st episode of TDI. We can wonder if they followed some therapy to fight their fears? In the case of Izzy, I guess it was a kind of routine for her.

maniacbiscuit

[204]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    sorry hayden but i just dont think izzy will win

babyroo1111

[205]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    It's actually hard to tell who will win at the moment. But all of these are great guesses. I'd like to see Bridgette, Harold, Cody, Sierra, DJ, or Izzy win.

pixarprincess

[206]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    All I can say is, as long as Owen, Lindsay, Alejandro, DJ, Tyler, Noah, and Duncan don't win, I'm cool. Not that I don't like those people, but I don't think I'd like the series too much if they did.

iamtunk

[207]Dec 7, 2009
    Well, I hope you hate the series then because I hope Lindsay wins. lol (Noah might be cool too...but I'm not sure if I want him to win or not)

shishkabob999

[208]Dec 7, 2009

pixarprincess wrote:
    All I can say is, as long as Owen, Lindsay, Alejandro, DJ, Tyler, Noah, and Duncan don't win, I'm cool. Not that I don't like those people, but I don't think I'd like the series too much if they did.

Obviously.

Owen: Double winner, plus he's now hated by the entire fandom for being annoying (also Izzy more mildly).
    Lindsay: She's pretty much too dumb to live, especially if she falls for the antagonist a third time.
    Alejandro: New charater (same goes for Sierra) plus a villan.
    DJ: This is a possibility, but since he's been a bit of a boring character in the first two seasons for someone who gets as far as he does, I can't see it.
    Tyler: Too obvious, bringing a character back just to win it (same for Ezekiel, only doubly so because the fans love him so much).
    Noah: See Tyler. Also, I'd rather him continue to be a bit of a smartass jerk and get eliminated midway through rather than follow the pattern of the first two winners (same for Gwen and Heather).
    Duncan: Ugh. Get this guy out already, he's been in every single episode for the past two seasons.

Personally, the only one I can realistically see winning (at this point) is Bridgette... maybe Cody, but that's a big maybe.

iamtunk

[209]Dec 7, 2009
    Actually, that's the exact reason I want Lindsay to win (other than the fact that she's my favorite), because she's so dumb. You wouldn't expect it and her idiocy makes her an underdog in a way.

I love it when idiots outsmart/outwin other people.

shishkabob999

[210]Dec 7, 2009
    There's doing it every once in a while with dumb luck like in Get a Clue, and there's having the plucky underdog Beth beat out THE fan favorite... but there's only so far you can go.

DC-Dude

[211]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 26

I can see 5 people winning:

Bridgette, Cody, Gwen, Noah, and Izzy.

iamtunk

[212]Dec 7, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    There's doing it every once in a while with dumb luck like in Get a Clue, and there's having the plucky underdog Beth beat out THE fan favorite... but there's only so far you can go.

Maybe, maybe not. It's a cartoon, they can go as far as they want. A cartoon, after all, is just the thing to expect the unexpected and it's just the thing to make the idiot win. I think the only reason that she might not stick around that long is because she has stuck around fairly far in both seasons already and they want to give other characters a chance.

however, nothing has stopped them from constantly focusing on a select few over and over and ignoring another select few over and over.

Katie, Eva, Ezekiel were all eliminated early in TDI, they weren't in TDA, and they aren't competitors in TDM. We're not quite sure what's up with Zeke, however, but it appears he might not last long if he is a competitor. I guess we have to see. Eva's in it but not a competitor so her role is possibly not that big.

Sadie lasted a decent amount of time, but had no character development after Katie left. She wasn't in TDA and she's won't be in TDM.

My basic argument is that just because a character has been around alot already doesn't mean it's necessarily impossible for them to win or at least go far.

Though I do hope they'll give it a rest in the case of Duncan and Owen.

alagaesian

[213]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    I just realized something. In TDA, the F4 is the two boys from last season's final four and the two girls in this season who didn't make it to the merge last time.

I doubt TDM will have Duncan and Owen as finalists AGAIN...there are some limits...so maybe we'll have two long-lasting girls (Courtney, Beth, Gwen, Heather) and two new-ish guys (Zeke, Tyler, Noah, Alejandro) this time around.

maniacbiscuit

[214]Dec 8, 2009

heres what i think

duncan and owen:JUST GET ELIMINATED

TDIrocks61294

[215]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    I don't mind that Duncan has been focused on so much because he's my favorite. As for Owen... ugh. I do agree however that I would like to see some of my other favorites get more screen time since Duncan is practically the main character of the series (along with Owen).

shishkabob999

[216]Dec 8, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    I just realized something. In TDA, the F4 is the two boys from last season's final four and the two girls in this season who didn't make it to the merge last time.

I doubt TDM will have Duncan and Owen as finalists AGAIN...there are some limits...so maybe we'll have two long-lasting girls (Courtney, Beth, Gwen, Heather) and two new-ish guys (Zeke, Tyler, Noah, Alejandro) this time around.

That seems reasonable, especially since they're swapping out guys and keeping the same girls.

iamtunk

[217]Dec 8, 2009
    that would be cool. I won't mind if some long-lasters make it to the f4 (or rather, i would like a long-laster, lindsay, to make it). But I don't want the f4 to be full of long-lasters either.

maniacbiscuit

[218]Dec 9, 2009
    it just gets annoying after a while with duncan and owen doing the same jokes owen farts and eats and duncan picks on harold and talks to courtney its the same thing with them

dannyranger8

[219]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 16

hey, just sayin diz iz dannyranger7 bakk, just 4got y old passsword anywayz, just expressin who my final 8 i think will be (no specific order)

1.Noah-just think he's going far, maybe get elimnated like LeShawna in TDI

2.Bridgette-fan fav, pretty much friendz wit most of the contestantz

3.Izyy-sme az almost evry1 else

4.Alejandro- villian of the season

5.Cody-lotz of dose seenz, c him goin rly far

6.Sierra- new, and 99.99% sure she and cody hav a big role in the plot

7.DJ- just seem him there, maybe he and chef kan hav a lil tension

8.Courtney or Heather- idk which 1 2 choose

sergkiller

[220]Dec 9, 2009
    dannyranger8 wrote:

hey, just sayin diz iz dannyranger7 bakk, just 4got y old passsword anywayz, just expressin who my final 8 i think will be (no specific order)

1.Noah-just think he's going far, maybe get elimnated like LeShawna in TDI

2.Bridgette-fan fav, pretty much friendz wit most of the contestantz

3.Izyy-sme az almost evry1 else

4.Alejandro- villian of the season

5.Cody-lotz of dose seenz, c him goin rly far

6.Sierra- new, and 99.99% sure she and cody hav a big role in the plot

7.DJ- just seem him there, maybe he and chef kan hav a lil tension

8.Courtney or Heather- idk which 1 2 choose

Wanna say that again in English?

But, as for my prediction, Izzy will make it to the Final 6 or so, and be eliminated. Hayden, stop acting like you know what will happen, you're just close minded and don't accept any opinion other than your own. It's annoying. I'll make my prediction for who will win after the first couple episodes air, like what a semi-smart person would do.