We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

Irfantastic

[101]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 5
    well they freaking took it down on veoh, so there really is no hope
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[102]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 20
    It is past midnight, they should have put episode 2 up by now on Teletoon's website, and hopefully with some help I will be able to see it soon.

hypergirl20

[103]Jan 15, 2009
    I just watched episode two!! It was great! I can't believe two people were voted out this time around, I'm guessing at least Bridgette will come back seeing as she was in the western challenge against Duncan...speaking of Duncan, I love how jealous Trent is bieng! Aww, and it's going to be worse next episode when Gwen's first pick is Duncan!

Haroldrules2000

[104]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    two people got voted out? who was the second one

BomberFman34

[105]Jan 15, 2009
    Any kind canadians out there wanna help fill us americans in on what went down in episode 2.

Cherrybubblegum

[106]Jan 15, 2009

Bridgette and Geoff?

ARE YOU SERIOUS? but at least Bridgette comes back.

I love jealous Trent. He's so entertaining and thw hairspray part was funny. Beth's already crushing on Justin Everyone still hates Heather and Izzy still goes by Escope. Oh and they have electronic voting.

Irfantastic

[107]Jan 15, 2009

BOOOOYAAA I'M GOOD I KNEW BRIDGETTE WAS GOING OFF FIRST !!

hypergirl20

[108]Jan 15, 2009
    If you guys don't mind the spoilers

So to answer your question...it came down to Geoff, Bridgette and Leshawna...and Leshawna was the one to get the last gilded chris award. So Geoff and Bridgette were sent to the Lameosine.

You guys can probably guess why the couple were first to go...I love both Geoff and Bridgette but their constant making out was just so annoying! I was hoping that Duncan's line about "this isn't the type of action Chris had in mind," had actually gotten through to them, but in this episode they were still making out! Sigh..

Here's my full summary on the episode, don't read if you don't want to know what happens:

So anyway, the show starts out like any other episode, the cast are eating in their new mess hall/craft center. Geoff and Bridgette make out, Gwen and Duncan joke around, Gwen won't take Trent's toast because they are now enemies, Izzy likes loads of ketchup because it covers the taste of murder, Lindsay has murder nailpolish and Owen doesn't want to eat anymore (except for prunes) becuase his colon got blocked from the fake food in episode one.

Chris comes in and introduces the "alien" challenge and explains that the unpaid interns were researching what makes a great alien flick and they decided that the cast would have to find the baby alien eggs and avoid being blasted by the momma alien aka Chef. Chef wants his paycheck but Chris won't give it to him. Chris also says that the two people who finish the challenge first get to pick the teams for the season! Duncan and Gwen find out that they both love the movie "Alien Chunks", Gwen even has a necklace from it but Duncan has seen it more times than Gwen.

They go to the alien set, Izzy explains that she knows alot about aliens, having been abducted many times (not surprising!) and we learn she has a tracking device in her neck that huts when she hiccups. Harold thinks LeShawna still likes him and 'unpants' him with her eyes o.O Beth says that they should try being nice to heather because Buddha says that you can lead a sheep to water but you cannot make it nice. They all start hear wierd smacking sounds, think it's Beth's braces then remember she doesn't wear them anymore. Duncan and Gwen want to kick alien butt, and Trent continues his jealousy trip. Owen tells Izzy he'll protect her and she beats him up for calling her 'Izzy'. Beth takes the lead and faces whatever's making the noises...and it turns out to be Geoff and Bridgette's kissing. Duncan asks them if they ever get tired of sucking face..and they continue to make out.

They get a warning signal and they split up; Lindsay, Beth, Leshawna and Justin go west(Lindsay: "North is nice, East is least and West is best!"). Gwen, Trent, Duncan and DJ go east towards the boiler room (Geoff and Bridgette try to come along but Duncan tells them that they're on their own. Then they start making out again.) Heather tells Owen, Izzy and Harold they have to stick together but they're not sure how to reply seeing as it could be a trick to enter her alliance and because they don't like her, so they deal with walking beside her. Nothing gets by Harold but he still manages to be the first shot with the alien goo. Owen's colon starts to feel better so he tells Chef to take him out so he can go to the washroom (ew.) Izzy and Chef have one of their epic battles, and Izzy loses with Chef thinking she's dead; "Oh no, not again." Izzy laughs because she gets that alot (that being people thinking she's dead.) Chris gets mad that there's no gore and becomes the military in pursuit of the aliens. Chef hits Geoff and Bridgette while they make out and Gwen, Duncan, Trent and DJ find the eggs. Heather gets shot and loses her wig...perhaps forever. Lindsay, beth and LeShawna fawn over Justin, and they all get sprayed by the alien goo. Beth's mom says that if beth concentrates really hard, all of her dreams will come true and Beth's dream is to marry Justin. Chef finds the group now winning and manages to shoot DJ but the other three escape. The Chris military tells them he'll protect them if they leave the alien eggs behind. They refuse and Chris drops two alien goo bombs... Duncan gets hit and Gwen and Trent lose their eggs. Gwen pokes fun at Duncan and they both laugh, Trent gets jealous again and complains about Duncan in the confessional. Duncan sees one of the eggs and is about to go get it when Trent says he'll go get instead. Gwen discovers her "alien chunks" necklace to be missing and Trent, seeing it, chooses the necklace over the egg. The egg is then destroyed. Gwen gives Trent the necklace as a thank you and duncan calls him a girl. Chris calls them losers but Trent finds the other two eggs making him and Gwen the winners. Chris runs away from Chef and his demands for money and guess what? Geoff and Bridgette continue to make out. Then Gwen and Trent realise that they're competing against each other since they now get to pick their two teams. Then Chris tells them that they're going to vote off two castmates off this episode because he likes the twos today...because it's a tuesday.

Then we head over to the award ceremony. Similar to some shows, they get special voting devices..and then they choose who they want to get voted off. The votes are added up and Chef comes out in a sparkly pink dress with the awards. They all laugh at him. He glares. Lindsay gets knocked out by her award and E-scope gets mad that Chris called her Izzy. It's down to the make-out couple themselves and Leshawna. Then LeShawna gets the final award. LeShawna hugs the people closest to her (who happen to be Geoff and Bridgette) and then says sorry to them. Geoff and Bridge are shocked because they thought everyone liked them. In the confessionals we see that Duncan voted them out (complete with kissy noises and all), as did Lindsay (OMG! She remembered their names!) and DJ (he says that at least they'll be together) along with probably the majority of the cast. Chris asks them if they have any fimal words and the start making out again. The cast murmurs stuff, Lindsay said, "cutest couple ever!" and the couple walk the walk of shame while still kissing and then fall into the lamousine.

Woah, that was long. I pretty much wrote the entire episode.

sososhow

[109]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 4

(swearing loudly now) NO! BRIDGETTE OUT FIRST! S***! WHY! She made out too much but did they have to vote her off FIRST!

OK, so wait, what do you mean "Bridgette's in the western challenge against Duncan"? Elaborate on that because NEARLY HALF THE PEOPLE HERE HAVENT SEEN THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY'RE IN AMERICA. You have to fill us in.

You see the title of the thread, SPOILERS are allowed so don't hold back.

Irfantastic

[110]Jan 15, 2009
    OMG OMG OMG SOUNDS AWESOME !

hypergirl20

[111]Jan 15, 2009
    Bridgette and Geoff are some of favourite characters so I was upset as well. Why did they have to makeout so much!? Whyyy?!?

On the teletoon channel, there a couple of trailers for TDA, one of them is a stand-off between Duncan and Bridgette western-style with Chris narrating. Then Chef comes out of the saloon with a dress on and you see Duncan and Bridgette looking shocked and scared of him. And in other trailers, it shows some characters doing 'Old West' related challenges so I'm guessing that the Duncan vs Bridgette thing is from that episode (which I'm guessing is the fifth episode).

sososhow

[112]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 4

Is that going to happen now, though?

Was that cut? Also, didn't one of the trailers show Bridgette getting a gilded Chris?

dannyranger7

[113]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    anyone know where i can find episode 2?

hypergirl20

[114]Jan 15, 2009
    None of the promos or trailers that I saw showed Bridgette getting a gilded Chris...

I hope she comes back though, and it is a possibility! (The Duncan vs Bridgette points to it happening and it would help making the show longer than 15-16 episodes.)
    Edited on 01/15/2009 2:55pm

tigerty101

[115]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 15

hm......interesting. Thanks for the update for the episode, can't wait to find someone post that on youtube, and hopefully I'll get to watch it before it's taken down.

So, 2 people I like are gone, that leaves 5 I like, 4 I hate, and 3 I don't care about, man why couldn't they have gotten rid of someone I hate first, like Owen or Leshawna?!? I'd have to predict that Bridgette or Geoff are going to get to return later in the season, but I can't be very sure on that.

Irfantastic

[116]Jan 15, 2009
    ugh its not up anywhere yet ! I can't take itttt !

stalemate666

[117]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    Courtney is probably going to come back the same way Bridget does because she's in the openings and she is the only one that is in the opening and not in the season yet and hypergirl20 Izzy said it covers the taste of mortars not murder

Haroldrules2000

[118]Jan 15, 2009
    so they pick there teams in this episode?

hypergirl20

[119]Jan 15, 2009
    Haha I knew I heard wrong...that makes so much more sense than them saying murder! LOL and no, they pick teams next episode. All we know for sure about who is on whos team is that Gwen chooses Duncan first, it makes Trent jealous so he chooses Lindsay for his team.

I heard rumours that Courtney comes in episode three but I think it's just a rumour. I doubt she will come back anytime during the first four episodes...

Haroldrules2000

[120]Jan 15, 2009
    So Bridge and geoff are gone, so u do guys think will be next i thinkin beth