We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

RPGPlayer234

[41]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 4

MONSTER CASH!!! (Warning, SPoilers in this post!!!)

A pretty good episode. I think Courtney will return, she is even in the theme song!

Beth: Lindsay's BETH freind forever, or her best french freind forever, looks different. it is probably her braces being off. Her shiny teeth can be seen as a semi-important part of her character, because of Justin and his looks. Was the main focus when they got off the bus, and I think Beth may have enough potential as shown in the challenge, which was pretty cool, to get at least past the first three elimnations. She and Lindsay turned into Katie and Sadie, so I hope that she DOES leave so they can stop being Katie and Sadie, my LEAST favorite characters. But even if they act like Katie and Sadie, they are still FAR better than them.

Lindsay: Lindsay really wants to rule France! I see her getting further than Beth, maybe as far she did in TDI? SHe will definitley get on Hannah's nerves, proven in this episode.

LeShawna: She still doesn't love Harold, too bad Harol won't accept it. Her rivalry with Heather is still there, glad that isn't gone. A funny rivalry, I say. I think LeShawna will be voted off mid-season to late. I think so because LeShawna is a tough contestant, and won't go down without a fight! Unless, of corse, a parrot interferes.

Heather: Still mean. No changes there. FIghting with Gwen and LeShawna is one part, but she STILL has to keep that wig on her hair. Looks like that is her prime reason to stay on TDA. Har to predict how far she will go. I'm guessing early. But it is too early to predict.

Bridgette: SHe realize she is there to win, not make-out with Geoff! Too bad that isn't stopping her. I think she will go further with or without Geoff, as they are looking like the Gwen of Trent of TA with the theme song and stuff. Or both couples will have equal importance. Has a pretty good chance of winning, and she better get some sleep if she si going to make out with Geoff tomorrow!

Gwen: As important and main as last season. I can see her going far. My favorite quote so far is either from her or Trent: (Not Exact) Gwen: "No explosions, no fire, no bears? Hah! Trent: It must not have been in the budget!" (A house explodes, setting one on fire, which then makes a bear appear).

Izzy: D***, this girl is crazier! GOing on a date with a monster! SHe said it was too crazy to talk about!! I think Izzy might reach far out this time, she is really funny this time around! I hope E-Scope wins! So cool that she will only answer to Kaliediscope!

Owen: Was funny this time! However, is jokes are growing a bit stale. I think he will be voted out early, or make it far but get voted out. Not sure what will happen with him, but one thing is apparent: He has a BADDDD taste in trailers! Poor Owen, getting upstaged by a giant monster!

Trent: I can see the normal guy going further. A definite favorite of mine, and I think he might get further than Gwen if she doesn't win it!

Geoff: See Bridgette! But I liked Geoff in this episode, the "Eject" thing a lot. I think he might party his way to mid-season! Or lower. Or further. Too early to tell!

Harold: He will go far. I can't see him winning, but far. He hasn't shown any interest in Heather or anything, and didn't have mcuh spotlight in this episode. I hope the next episode brings out more in him!

DJ: I don't think he will last. He is certainly afraid of a lot of stuff. I think he was a bit funny this time. Not much to say since he lasated the Monster Challenge. Then again, everyone did.

Duncan: COuld make an alliance with Gwen and Trent. He was cool this episode. I think he will go far as well. Even further if Courtney comes back.

Justin: EVIIL!!!! A strategist he calls himself, he definitley is going smooth. I see him going far, making use of his good looks and Beth.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BomberFman34

[42]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    Seeing as how i cant go back to watch it, does anyone remeber what word Owen said when he had that moustache on, when he was explaining when he eats??

Irfantastic

[43]Jan 7, 2009
    omg i was saying it all day and now i don't remember !

BomberFman34

[44]Jan 7, 2009
    Those three bonus clips are still up if anyone has yet to see them...

nyfan

[45]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 20

Here is a challenge I want to see, everyone has to act against their nature.

Example, Heather has to be nice, Owen can't eat, Justin has to ugly himself up so he can't rely on his looks to get his ways, etc.

Back to the episode, I kind of expecting or hoping the very last scene as they zoomed out of the set, would be Courtney with some cat burgler clothing and equipment plotting to break onto the set.

Were the teams made yet? Is it going to be the boys vs the girls? I hope not, that would get old pretty fast. Yeah, girls can hold a grudge for a long time, when united girls are smarter than guys that they are unstoppable, guys bond by touching each other a lot, we get it.

Edited on 01/07/2009 7:39pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Cherrybubblegum

[46]Jan 7, 2009

saw it earlier today

it was pretty good but, it felt rushed.

Courtney's in TDA but, not in the first episode,,,

Gwen still has a billion and two confessionals, Izzy went on a date with a monster (controlled by Chef), Owen ate food made from cardboard and some other stuff, Beth seems liked by the others, Lindsay wants to rule france and those two remind me of Katie and Sadie, Heather's still mean and bald, Bridgette and Geoff still make out (But less), DJ's still a chicken, Justin seems to be the new Heather, Duncan is still awesome, and Trent still is a sweetheart.

Does anyone know what Geoff says in the confessional about what Duncan said to him and Bridgette?

nyfan

[47]Jan 7, 2009
    Duncan said in what maybe the funniest line of the whole series. "This is not the type of action, Chris was talking about".

nyfan

[48]Jan 7, 2009
    Great news, the episode is back up online.

RPGPlayer234

[49]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 4

nyfan wrote:
    Great news, the episode is back up online.

Cool. I have to watch and listne for quotes of the characters. I will post the IMO good ones here.

(Read My Blog! My Version of TDA)

Am I the only who one laughed really hard witht he whole "no explosions, bears, or fires!" thing?

nyfan

[50]Jan 7, 2009

I wonder how often they will eleminate the contesdents, this is 26 episodes and only 14 contesdents, so 13 elimination, so ever other episode?

While I like that they trimed down the cast to 14, not to mention the characters they choose to keep for the most part were the most entertaining characters, it eleminates the problem of too many characters to write for, which was the reason a lot of characters were stale and under developped. Howerver the downside is, it means we will say goodbye sooner to these characters.

DJ is the only stale characters I won't mind seeing him get voted off early, but I am not ready to say goodbye to the other characters so soon, especially Izzy. Too much hillarous stuff that can happen with her. I even don't want Heather to leave so soon, because like her or not, she was entertaining and made things more interesting, beside it is more fun to keep her around so karma and the other contesdents can torture her some more. LOL

Last season, you had expendable characters that surved the purpose of being voted off in the beginning, giving the other characters more time to grow and be entertaining.

maritimer00

[51]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 71
    Just wanted to mention here that if an ep premieres online before the official broadcast, submissions will not be reviewed until after the broadcast occurs in fairness to others and so accuracy can be determined. This will apply to all episode in the coming season. Thanks!

BomberFman34

[52]Jan 8, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

Here is a challenge I want to see, everyone has to act against their nature.

Example, Heather has to be nice, Owen can't eat, Justin has to ugly himself up so he can't rely on his looks to get his ways, etc.

Back to the episode, I kind of expecting or hoping the very last scene as they zoomed out of the set, would be Courtney with some cat burgler clothing and equipment plotting to break onto the set.

Were the teams made yet? Is it going to be the boys vs the girls? I hope not, that would get old pretty fast. Yeah, girls can hold a grudge for a long time, when united girls are smarter than guys that they are unstoppable, guys bond by touching each other a lot, we get it.

No they havnt made teams yet, because in that clip with Harold and his butt, his teams symbol is a skull and crossbones. Also from the earlier trailers Trent, Gwen, DJ, Beth, Lindsay, and Justin are all on the same team.

Irfantastic

[53]Jan 8, 2009
    They completely reampt the TDA site. They have TDA interactive and also they have the first four episode descriptions ! Trent and Gwen are forced to pick teams, so they compete against each other !

DUNCAN LIKES ACTING WHAT ?!

nyfan

[54]Jan 8, 2009

Irfantastic wrote:
    They completely reampt the TDA site. They have TDA interactive and also they have the first four episode descriptions ! Trent and Gwen are forced to pick teams, so they compete against each other ! DUNCAN LIKES ACTING WHAT ?!

Where is the episode description. I went there, they had a show descritpion and character description, and some games, but no episode descriptions?

Irfantastic

[55]Jan 8, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

Irfantastic wrote:
    They completely reampt the TDA site. They have TDA interactive and also they have the first four episode descriptions ! Trent and Gwen are forced to pick teams, so they compete against each other ! DUNCAN LIKES ACTING WHAT ?!

Where is the episode description. I went there, they had a show descritpion and character description, and some games, but no episode descriptions?

http://www.teletoon.com/teletoon3/teletoon.php?language=En&func=php|templates/show.php|/tv/totalDramaAction/totalDramaAction_en.xml&xVar=

click on episodes

nyfan

[56]Jan 8, 2009

Hmm, they have offical team leaders this season it appears. Chris appears to go out of his way to make things as difficult as possible for Gwen and Trent. Dam you Chris. At least Gwen and Trent are level headed, not to abuse their powers for now at least. Though if Heather is on Gwen's team, I don't know if she pass up the chance to really abuse her power on Heather.

It appears Justin is going to use Beth, and will break her heart eventully. They found a evil trick that Heather didn't use in season 1. She never got a guy to fall in love with her, and use him like that. She did do the desception of friendship and used Lindsay. This trick by Justin are the two of the most evilest Heather tricks in one. It is Heather kissing Trent, which broke Gwen's heart and using Lindsay all rolled up in one.

I thought that he couldn't be anywhere near Heather's league of evil, but he this trick puts him right up there. Beth is a perfect victom to make the others hate him, as we saw in the premere episode with the others taking notice of Beth's braces being gone, Beth is liked by the majority of the others. Heather is obviously one exception, but still a lot of the others are not going to like Justin for this.

Edited on 01/08/2009 1:34pm
    Edited 2 total times.

meleemaster301

[57]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    What did I miss? i am american, but i keep up with the canada version. Where can I watch it, and if I can not watch it anywhere, what happened?

nyfan

[58]Jan 8, 2009

There are nice people that will put up episodes on sites like You Ture, Veoh, Mega Video, etc. Of course they can't put them up till they air on television. So we have to wait a little longer, but we still can watch the new episodes, just not as fast as the canadians.

Irfantastic

[59]Jan 8, 2009
    I found it on youtube, its not the best sound but it's in HD they better not do these early releases anymore, I hope they just put them on tv so we don't have to worry about teletoon.com anymore.

OO NOW WE DECIDE TO NOT LET THE US WATCH IT tsvm D:

jjsthekid

[60]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 21

There is no more dock of shame. It is now the Red carpet of shame. And its no longer the boat of losers. Its the limo of losers. Thats how some things changed.