We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

Irfantastic

[141]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    ahh finally saw it, I thought it was good, THANK YOU FOR VOTING OF GEOFF AND BRIDGETTE I laughed when Duncan did the kissy faces in the confessional XD

Now I think that after episode 3, the show REALLY starts. These first three are just getting set up if you ask me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[142]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 20

I finally saw it also, I am digging the new vote off ceremony. Gwen was right about Chris in the last episode. I figured it would be Geoff and Bridgette early on in this episode.

At least they have each other.

It sets up great for next week as Trent jealousy towards Duncan continues, and another girl is dragged into this situation.

mikey7199

[143]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 6

i seen it this morning i think the teams will be like this i found it on wikipeadia gwen dunkin justin on a team trent lindsey and beth i heard courtney will come back i think one teams name will be like skull or something there is a clip of harold on youtube and teletoon whith a skull in a circle

nyfan

[144]Jan 19, 2009

I don't think Courtney will come back till at least episode 5, since we already have the synophis for the next two episodes.

We will see more of a vendective jealous side of Trent in the next episode with his first selection. I think Trent could be someone that helps Courntey get on the show. After the selection of his first mate to make Gwen jealous, that could be plan b or part two of his paranoid attempt not to lose Gwen.

Edited on 01/19/2009 4:00pm

terminoob

[145]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 17
    i think she may come back in the fourth ep, if the theme song is an allusion at all, because she was with duncan at the surfing challenge

tigerty101

[146]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 15

I finally saw the episode, and I enjoyed everything except the fact that Geoff and Bridgette were voted off at the same time. I really wanted to see the drama that would have happened if they'd been separated.

A new hope for me is that If Courtney returns, she accidentally thinks Duncan and Gwen have hooked up, and she gets put on Trent's team, so she hooks up with Trent in hopes to make Duncan jealous and hook back up with her, which causes Duncan and Gwen to really hook up. I'm sure by the end of the season they'd all hook back up in their right couples again, but I'd love to see the drama that would come from this.

I can't wait to see the when Gwen and Trent pick the teams.

nyfan

[147]Jan 19, 2009
    tigerty101 wrote:

I finally saw the episode, and I enjoyed everything except the fact that Geoff and Bridgette were voted off at the same time. I really wanted to see the drama that would have happened if they'd been separated.

A new hope for me is that If Courtney returns, she accidentally thinks Duncan and Gwen have hooked up, and she gets put on Trent's team, so she hooks up with Trent in hopes to make Duncan jealous and hook back up with her, which causes Duncan and Gwen to really hook up. I'm sure by the end of the season they'd all hook back up in their right couples again, but I'd love to see the drama that would come from this.

I can't wait to see the when Gwen and Trent pick the teams.

Well the sympathics for the next episode tells you what happens next with the Trent / Gwen / Duncan drama. And another person gets sucked into this drama.

hypergirl20

[148]Jan 19, 2009
    And that other person isn't Courtney or at least...she won't be part of the drama for a bit! I am seriously getting into this new triangle, I've always enjoyed the Gwen/Duncan friendship, and jealous Trent is a new highlight of the show for me.

I just saw the preview for next week's episode and besides being amused of the small clip of Duncan having makeup put on him, I was mostly curious about how besides Trent/Gwen's fight, it also seemed to center around DJ, or at least when Chris began talking about how someone had to make a choice, it showed clips of DJ and Chef.

nyfan

[149]Jan 19, 2009

hypergirl20 wrote:
    And that other person isn't Courtney or at least...she won't be part of the drama for a bit! I am seriously getting into this new triangle, I've always enjoyed the Gwen/Duncan friendship, and jealous Trent is a new highlight of the show for me. I just saw the preview for next week's episode and besides being amused of the small clip of Duncan having makeup put on him, I was mostly curious about how besides Trent/Gwen's fight, it also seemed to center around DJ, or at least when Chris began talking about how someone had to make a choice, it showed clips of DJ and Chef.

You know who the person I am referring to? Though I doubt this person will figure out that he or she is in the drama. This person is basicly a pwan in this drama, though this person has been a pawn before.

I don't think this will be the last time this person will be a pawn involving jealous this season. I think this person will be sucked into another drama by villanous Justin considering someone is going to develop a "serious"crush on him. Justin will use this person similar to how Heather used Trent last season. That is just a prediction.

Edited on 01/19/2009 7:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.

tigerty101

[150]Jan 19, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

hypergirl20 wrote:
    And that other person isn't Courtney or at least...she won't be part of the drama for a bit! I am seriously getting into this new triangle, I've always enjoyed the Gwen/Duncan friendship, and jealous Trent is a new highlight of the show for me. I just saw the preview for next week's episode and besides being amused of the small clip of Duncan having makeup put on him, I was mostly curious about how besides Trent/Gwen's fight, it also seemed to center around DJ, or at least when Chris began talking about how someone had to make a choice, it showed clips of DJ and Chef.

You know who the person I am referring to? Though I doubt this person will figure out that he or she is in the drama. This person is basicly a pwan in this drama, though this person has been a pawn before.

ah~ now I know who you were talking about when you quoted mine, or at least I think I do. That will certaintly make things interesting.

nyfan

[151]Jan 19, 2009
    I think this jealousy situation, ensures that Duncan, Gwen, and Trent will all make it to the half way point when the teams merge. Speaking of which, I think that will be the point when Courtney returns.

hypergirl20

[152]Jan 20, 2009
    tigerty101 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

hypergirl20 wrote:

ah~ now I know who you were talking about when you quoted mine, or at least I think I do. That will certaintly make things interesting.

Yea, I know who you mean. And I agree with you, that seems likely to happen! Two more days, two more days!

Irfantastic

[153]Jan 20, 2009
    hypergirl20 wrote:
    And that other person isn't Courtney or at least...she won't be part of the drama for a bit! I am seriously getting into this new triangle, I've always enjoyed the Gwen/Duncan friendship, and jealous Trent is a new highlight of the show for me.

I just saw the preview for next week's episode and besides being amused of the small clip of Duncan having makeup put on him, I was mostly curious about how besides Trent/Gwen's fight, it also seemed to center around DJ, or at least when Chris began talking about how someone had to make a choice, it showed clips of DJ and Chef.

i seriously laughed out loud, I MUST see this preview :'D

Cherrybubblegum

[154]Jan 20, 2009

Haha Chef interrogates DJ, I can't wait to see that.

I'm pretty sure Trent's team has : Lindsay, Beth, Justin, Owen, and Izzy because in the preview they're acting out some scene. So that means Gwen's team is: Duncan, DJ, Leshawna, Harold, and Heather.

terminoob

[155]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 17
    From those teams, I still think that the person picked chooses someone and so on, because I doubt Gwen and Trent would actually pick the people on their teams

nyfan

[156]Jan 20, 2009

I think they are allowed the first picks of their teams, than the rest is selceted by Chris.

But if they Gwen and Trent got to pick the whole teams, since Gwen got the first pick, than Trent gets to pick the last person. If they got to choose teams, Heather would be the very last one picked. In this situation, she obviously is not.

tigerty101

[157]Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe for Gwen, the last 2 choices are Owen and Heather, and right as she's about to pick Owen, he does something really gross that makes her pick Heather instead. That or Chris is going to do something that forces Heather on Gwen's team.

Irfantastic

[158]Jan 20, 2009
    its obvious that heather's gonna be last :l

Vesren

[159]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm surprised Geoff and Bridgette got voted off. I figured all of the closeness was supposed to be a signal for them to be the next conflict couple. You know, moving on from Gwen and Trent to Geoff and Bridgette. Then they continue in a pattern like that for the couples in following seasons.

BomberFman34

[160]Jan 20, 2009
    Just spitballing an idea here but do guys think that Chef and DJ will form a friendship and or cooking master/apprentice relationship. From what little info I've seen from the theme song, that scene with the eggs in episode 2, and what info im hearing from the episode 3 preview, this seems to be likely.