We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

Haroldrules2000

[181]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 6
    I think beth's team wins
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lionheart08

[182]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 30
    Well damn, they established a place for DJ sooner than I thought they would. A DJ/Chef alliance will be full of lols.

beastmutt

[183]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 11
    yeah

Irfantastic

[184]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    So kiddos, how was the preview to the new episode ?

hypergirl20

[185]Jan 25, 2009
    Strange to say the least, Harold was break dancing for crying out loud. Here is my three word summary to the preview: Justin, dancing, shivering.

I liked it though

nyfan

[186]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 20

I finally saw the episode, it was hillarous, I loved it, despite one of my favorites getting the boot.

I think the Trent / Gwen / Duncan love triangle, though really it is only in Trent's head has cooled off for now, but it will revive in the future, especially if and when Courtney returns to really make it more interesting.

While one love triangle takes a break, a protentional new one that will be more intense because of the hatred between two of them, I am referring to of course LaShawna / Harold / Heather love triangle. I think if and when LaShawna found out Harold was courting Heather, she will get jealous and try to win him back, than Heather will try to keep Harold from LaShawna. Basicly the two girls fighting over Harold simply because they don't want the other one to have him.

I wonder where they are going with DJ and Cheif, but DJ might be a secret weapon for the Screaming Gaffers, even though he might not know it.

From the previews it looks like the Killer Grips will win next week.

nyfan

[187]Jan 26, 2009

Don't got to wikipedia, at least be warned. Someone has posted results for episode 4, including the name of the person who gets eliminated.

It is doubtful this is true, it is probably some false information. I doubt this person will be voted off so soon, there is a storyline that won't resolved yet.

mikey7199

[188]Jan 26, 2009
    well it looks like A GOOD EPISODE BECAUSE THE BACK ROUND LOOKS LIKE TDI

zeroflamecutter

[189]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    Where can I see episode three at? I havent found it anywhere, and I have yet to watch even a little of it. Youtube HAD it, but it looked bad [the video format] from the picture. Teletoon took it off....
    Edited on 01/27/2009 10:56am

Haroldrules2000

[190]Jan 27, 2009
    nyfan who did it say?

Cherrybubblegum

[191]Jan 27, 2009

well all i know is that they surf in a freezing room with the man-eating sharks

and that I'm like 98% sure they go back to wawanakwa since there some scenes that look awfully familiar

I'm also sure that this is a non-elimination episode since the Gaffers seem well, happy.

Leshawna's dance moves are ridiculous.

tigerty101

[192]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 15

From the descriptions I read that someone posted ahile back, I'm thinking the Grips are going to lose again. It seems likely to me, since the grips have way more filler people to get rid of then the gaffers do.

It depends on how the episode goes, but I'm thinking Beth's going to mess up at the end and get voted off for it, the description said she caused them to lose the first part of the challenge because of her obsession with Justin, so that's a little support right there. The only other people I can see getting voted off next challenge is Lindsay, just because she's mainly filler, or Trent, because it said he was slowing them down because he's trying to keep on Gwen's good side. But since Trent's a major source of drama right now, I doubt he'll go.

mikey7199

[193]Jan 27, 2009
    i know about the wankwa thing i am so happy about that becaus i think tdi is awsome tda is awsome too

nyfan

[194]Jan 27, 2009

Remember the theme of TDA is showbise, hollywood, acting, etc. Just because they look happy in the trailer, it could all be part of a play.

As for Trent getting voted off because him trying to get on Gwen's good side is slowing the Grips down, I doubt that, not only is Trent it too esentional to the plot right now, but because I don't see no one on the Grips that would call him on that. All of the observant people that would call Trent on that and lead a movement to get him voted off are on the Gaffers or not in the game at the moment.

Edited on 01/27/2009 7:31pm

tigerty101

[195]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    nyfan wrote:

Remember the theme of TDA is showbise, hollywood, acting, etc. Just because they look happy in the trailer, it could all be part of a play.

As for Trent getting voted off because him trying to get on Gwen's good side is slowing the Grips down, I doubt that, not only is Trent it too esentional to the plot right now, but because I don't see no one on the Grips that would call him on that. All of the observant people that would call Trent on that and lead a movement to get him voted off are on the Gaffers or not in the game at the moment.

Yeah, those reasons for Trent is mainly why I'm leaning towards it's either going to be a non elimination challenge (rather not), or Beth is getting voted off. Although I'd rather Lindsay got voted off, I think she's going to be gone in a few more challenges.

stalemate666

[196]Jan 28, 2009
    I am the only one that noticed the Beth/Lindsey alliance you guys keep saying Beth is probably going to get voted off but you aren't thinking like the players your thinking like Chris lol the characters are Justin, Beth, Owen, Trent, Lindsey if they had to vote someone off it would be Owen or maybe Trent if he screws up Lindsey and Beth are relatively safe and even if Chef hadn't made the alliance Duncan still would of won, I mean what he pulled off with his lines... compared to crazy Izzy anyways if Gwens team loses it's either Harold or Heather to get to boot, unless DJ seriously messes up because Gwen, Leshawna and Duncan have a sort of alliance at this point nothing formal but they are going to keep each other around

Irfantastic

[197]Jan 28, 2009
    Well we're still not quite sure who wins. I have a feeling that it's a no elimination to be honest

nyfan

[198]Jan 28, 2009

Speaking of Beth and Lindsay, the last episode they contributed without being the inseperate best friends like Katie and Sadie. They are more developped than Katie and Sadie, who were one trick characters.

Speaking of alliances, one type of alliances we have not had, which Heather feared and successfully snuffed it out in season 1, is a power couple alliance. If they make it to the merge, Gwen and Trent could form an alliance. But one power couple that could really do damage because I think both of them are very crafty excellent players alone is Duncan and Courtney. Imagine if you put them together. No offense to Trent, he has shown yet he is that good of a player like Gwen.

TDA's theme is showbise, hollywood, etc., one of the things that excist is power couples.

Edited on 01/28/2009 6:26pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Irfantastic

[199]Jan 28, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

Speaking of Beth and Lindsay, the last episode they contributed without being the inseperate best friends like Katie and Sadie. They are more developped than Katie and Sadie, who were one trick characters.

Speaking of alliances, one type of alliances we have not had, which Heather feared and successfully snuffed it out in season 1, is a power couple alliance. If they make it to the merge, Gwen and Trent could form an alliance. But one power couple that could really do damage because I think both of them are very crafty excellent players alone is Duncan and Courtney. Imagine if you put them together. No offense to Trent, he has shown yet he is that good of a player like Gwen.

TDA's theme is showbise, hollywood, etc., one of the things that excist is power couples.

I agree. Have we really seen Trent do stuff besides flirt with Gwen ? Does he really do anything ?

And we saw through TDDDI how well Duncan and Courtney worked together , and I'm not being sarcastic

OrSoIThought

[200]Jan 28, 2009
    Well, Trent...sings...and....well, he's friendly. And he doesn't completely fail at anything. I think a Duncan/Courtney power couple alliance could either be excellent or annoying. If she tries to completely wear the pants again, I might not like it, but if they work together....everyone else is sooo screwed.