We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

stalemate666

[201]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    OrSoIThought wrote:
    Well, Trent...sings...and....well, he's friendly. And he doesn't completely fail at anything. I think a Duncan/Courtney power couple alliance could either be excellent or annoying. If she tries to completely wear the pants again, I might not like it, but if they work together....everyone else is sooo screwed.

Well yea and kicking one of them off would be a death sentence cuz everyone's afraid of both of them and you know their going to get revenge but if there ever was another double kick off they'd be gone like that, just because of how dangerous they were cuz the new Courtney rivals Izzy in the crazy and yea, I feel sry for Harold though you know he's going to get hell when Courtney comes back
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hypergirl20

[202]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 5
    I just finished watching the fourth episode of Total Drama Action, and wow! Trent has gone...wierd! He has a really strange obcession with Gwen and even a bigger obcession with the number nine (the latter is because as Duncan and Harold explained, 4 letters in Gwen's name and 5 in Trent's equals the number nine). In other news, Justin has started his 'manipulating' sub-plot on the show and is starting up an alliance with Beth. Also, a shark gave him CPR. Yea. The Gaffers won again, thanks to Trent purposely falling and failing in the dance competition against LeShawna (who cannot dance. Like DJ said, LeBomba!)But then thanks to Gwen and Duncan's messing of the bus, the Grips could not return to the set and vote someone out...so no one got the boot this week. And they are stuck in Wawanawka! (which they came back to for the sand castle/dance contests).

nyfan

[203]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 20

I only saw the second half of the episode, someone decided to only let us watch part 2 and 3 on the site that has the 10 minute rule.

Oh well better than nothing, I wonder if they will be on the island for a few episodes? And yes I am starting to hate Justin already.

foobacoligist

[204]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    Trent has officially gone INSANE! omg lol I loved the gwen/duncan friendship in bbb (beach blanket bogus) it was pretty funny lmao my favorite part was trent obsessing over the number nine, and gwen's like, oh well, at least is obsession with 9 isn't that big (or something like that) and duncan's like '4 letters in your name, 5 in his....' lol I never thought of that- he's totally insane

mikey7199

[205]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    there gonna be on the island for the next episode becaus gwen and dunkin did something to the car or bus

stalemate666

[206]Jan 29, 2009
    Did anyone get what Gwen was saying when the horn went off, I watched it like 3 times and couldn't get it I got you just like something... stuff I was going to say stuff I think she started to say destroying but yea i couldn't quite make it out and lol Trent and Owen are the ones closest to the chopping block because of the Beth, Justin alliance and Lindsey being so manipulatable if they voted someone off it would have been Trent anyways Duncan's pranks at the start with the Salt and Pepper were hilarious and then Trent throwing it in Heathers face lol that was priceless Gwen and Duncan are owning this game

nyfan

[207]Jan 29, 2009

Gwen and Duncan saved Trent's butt this week. If they did vote off, Trent was gone, because Trent was 2 for 2 in doing things to get kicked off in the teams stage of the game. He annoyed everyone with his new nine obseccion and he lost the challenge for his team. If I was on the Grips I would have voted Trent off for those reasons, and that is even I didn't know he indentional lost the challenge, if that video of Trent saying he is an individual first and a Grip second ever came out, he would be in big trouble.

Finally saw the whole episode, I loved the sharks in this episode they were so funny with their lunch breaks and the one shark throwing Beth away from Justin. Chris is sydistic this season, throwing all that stuff and Lindsay at Duncan. Even though I felt she has done her time in the karma department, it was still funny the salt and pepers attacking Heather.

Edited on 01/29/2009 10:35am

Irfantastic

[208]Jan 29, 2009
    I so called there no being eliminations, I am awesome .

OK so Trent...yeah he's getting a little weird. But it's obvious he's obsessed with Gwen, you can totaly see that during TDI as well. Duncan's good at math lol

And what was with the whole Duncan and Gwen hug ? Like that seemed really out of character for him :lll

I liked this episode though, I laughed at a few things, and for once Owen wasn't totally annoying

nyfan

[209]Jan 29, 2009
    One line from episode 4 which no doubt will be changed when it airs in the U.S., the part where Beth calls Lindsay anorexic, they will change that. They also might change some of Harold's lines talking about his butt.

Cherrybubblegum

[210]Jan 29, 2009

nyfan wrote:
    One line from episode 4 which no doubt will be changed when it airs in the U.S., the part where Beth calls Lindsay anorexic, they will change that. They also might change some of Harold's lines talking about his butt.

she called her a tanorexic actually...and they'll probably edit when she said holy crap and in the confessional when he referred to Justin as a surfer God

Trent has snapped...I swear he's crazier than Izzy (and not in a good way)

Justin's using Beth like Heather did.

Is the next episode the western one? Do they do it at Wawanakwa or do they go back to the sets?

Bahaha Lebomba...

Did anyone find it really creepy when the shark at DJ's suit and Chef was like, "You don't need a suit, the body's a beautiful thing." ?

nyfan

[211]Jan 29, 2009

Justin is worst than Heather IMO, when his evilness is revealed, it will leave a lot more hurt and bitter feelings. Heather for the most part was bossy and mean to everyone, while Justin has acted nothing but nice.

I hope someone beats the crap out of Justin.

hypergirl20

[212]Jan 29, 2009
    I was really surprised when Beth said "Holy Crap!" That was not like her.

When Trent said, "Gwen likes weird", his smile is so creepy! I never thought Trent was going to lose it on the show. I mean, Izzy's obviously nuts, and I can understand Courtney going crazy; but Trent always seemed calm and...NOT crazy. Well, the reason no one was eliminated that night was because the bus was broken and the Grips were unable to return to Toronto for the voting. (How far is Muskoka from Toronto anyway?) So, unless they don't manage to fix the bus, I'm guessing it's going to be back at the studio.

nyfan

[213]Jan 29, 2009

Now it is looking more and more of my prediction of how Lindsay will be eliminated is more likely. I said before that Justin would kiss Lindsay in front of Beth, than say Lindsay kissed him, a in love Beth is too blind to see the obvious and believe him, Lindsay voted off, and their friendship is destroyed thanks to Justin.

Also in a later episode somehow Justin using Beth will be revealed and he somehow betrays Beth and reveals his true evil nature, I don't know how that is going to happen. But a revival of Heather's plot to break up Gwen and Trent in season 1, will happen.

OrSoIThought

[214]Jan 29, 2009
    Wow...Trent is downright freaky. OCD definitely kicking in. Gwen needs to talk to him about that. I can see why Izzy got the boot now. 1 crazy is enough.

terminoob

[215]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 17
    its gonna be funny to see trent keep up his 9 obsession for the rest of the time he's here... 5 bucks says he's gonna make a shirt with a 9 on it

stalemate666

[216]Jan 29, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

Justin is worst than Heather IMO, when his evilness is revealed, it will leave a lot more hurt and bitter feelings. Heather for the most part was bossy and mean to everyone, while Justin has acted nothing but nice.

I hope someone beats the crap out of Justin.

I hope it's Courtney that does the honor, something like Justin trying to get her to lose the challenge she acts all tranced then beats his face in saying she has a real man and then Justin cries about his beautiful face being ruined hypergirl20: The island was a fake remember it's probably just a few miles away lol

Haroldrules2000

[217]Jan 29, 2009
    Finally justin shows his true colors

nyfan

[218]Jan 29, 2009

If Trent makes it past the next two eliminations, I wouldn't be surprised if Trent not only intenional lost, but told his team to vote him off, and vote him self off, so he would finish 9th in the contest.

Of course that will all go down the drain, since they will bring back some of the eleminated contesdents and Courtney, thus Trent won't finish 9th. I bet he looses it some more.

Haroldrules2000

[219]Jan 29, 2009
    Could someone tell me what chef told DJ

UltimatePyro9

[220]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 36
    Haroldrules2000 wrote:
    Could someone tell me what chef told DJ

If I heard right, Chef said for DJ to be the kicker, not the kickee if a challenge ends up with someone kicking sand in someone else's face.