We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

Haroldrules2000

[221]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    and do u think duncan is jealous of harold
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cherrybubblegum

[222]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 5

Haroldrules2000 wrote:
    Could someone tell me what chef told DJ
    Told what when? I could but, just tell me the scene Haha I could see Trent finishing in 9th place or eliminated in the 9th episode The episode Gwen said she'd go out with Trent (if you count the recap) is episode twenty seven. 2+7=9

I don't think Courtney's coming back until the merge. I have this strange feeling the person who's going to do something about Justin hurting Beth is...Heather. No I don't think Duncan's jealous of Harold. Why would he be?

Edited on 01/29/2009 4:51pm

nyfan

[223]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 20

Cherrybubblegum wrote:
    I have this strange feeling the person who's going to do something about Justin hurting Beth is...Heather.

I don't know what you mean by that, but I think Heather could be the one to discover that Justin is using Beth, she will tell Beth that, she and maybe everybody else won't believe her, in a classic example of boy who cried wolf. That suits Heather well as the messenger nobody believes.

Haroldrules2000

[224]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    when he kick sand in his face that look the one where chef talks to dj alone

Cherrybubblegum

[225]Jan 29, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

Cherrybubblegum wrote:
    I have this strange feeling the person who's going to do something about Justin hurting Beth is...Heather.

I don't know what you mean by that, but I think Heather could be the one to discover that Justin is using Beth, she will tell Beth that, she and maybe everybody else won't believe her, in a classic example of boy who cried wolf. That suits Heather well as the messenger nobody believes.

I meant after Justin does whatever he does to Beth I think the person who will get revenge on him is Heather but, that could work too. He kicked sand at Harold because if Trent didn't disqualify himself they would've lost. Oh I think Chef says if the sand castle goes down be the kicker not the kickee.

Edited on 01/29/2009 6:12pm

timgueguen

[226]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 13
    We've already seen Heather ignored when she gave good advice during the set building challenge in episode 3. Ignoring her because of her past behaviour may be something Gwen and co. find themselves regretting later on.

nyfan

[227]Jan 29, 2009
    Cherrybubblegum wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

Cherrybubblegum wrote:

I meant after Justin does whatever he does to Beth I think the person who will get revenge on him is Heather but, that could work too. He kicked sand at Harold because if Trent didn't disqualify himself they would've lost. Oh I think Chef says if the sand castle goes down be the kicker not the kickee.

Well I think if anyone would get revenge on Justin, which is a good question, he has no enemies, there is no LaShawna to his Heather. But I thought if anybody it would be Duncan. He is a guy, who I don't believe hasn't ever been effected by Justin's powers, and as seen in the past, there is a good side that no doubt would think what Justin is doing is really low.

I thought the Beth would find out that Justin is using her, is for the others to get Justin to admit it, record it, and play it in front of everybody. Someone would engage Justin in a conversation, complimenty him on his evil tricks, while the others are recording the conversation, and than screen it in front of everyone. I think Duncan would be the undercover person, the one that engages Justin in that conversation and tricks him into confesing, as he is someone that Justin would believe is actully impressed by the way he has played Beth. Heather is another person that Justin would believe is actully impressed with his sceme. Anyone else tries to be that undercover person, Justin will know something is up.

I think there will be a point in which everyone knows that Justin is playing Beth, and Beth will think everyone is conspiraring against her and Justin, because Justin said so, and she will take Justin's word over everybody elses. I hope the writers are careful, and don't make Beth unlikeable when she is in denial.

Edited on 01/29/2009 7:55pm

stalemate666

[228]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 11
    nyfan wrote:
    Cherrybubblegum wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

Cherrybubblegum wrote:

Well I think if anyone would get revenge on Justin, which is a good question, he has no enemies, there is no LaShawna to his Heather. But I thought if anybody it would be Duncan. He is a guy, who I don't believe hasn't ever been effected by Justin's powers, and as seen in the past, there is a good side that no doubt would think what Justin is doing is really low.

I thought the Beth would find out that Justin is using her, is for the others to get Justin to admit it, record it, and play it in front of everybody. Someone would engage Justin in a conversation, complimenty him on his evil tricks, while the others are recording the conversation, and than screen it in front of everyone. I think Duncan would be the undercover person, the one that engages Justin in that conversation and tricks him into confesing, as he is someone that Justin would believe is actully impressed by the way he has played Beth. Heather is another person that Justin would believe is actully impressed with his sceme. Anyone else tries to be that undercover person, Justin will know something is up.

I think there will be a point in which everyone knows that Justin is playing Beth, and Beth will think everyone is conspiraring against her and Justin, because Justin said so, and she will take Justin's word over everybody elses. I hope the writers are careful, and don't make Beth unlikeable when she is in denial.

I still vote Courtney goes into crazy mode and beats his face in

nyfan

[229]Jan 29, 2009
    Here is a thought on how to bring Courtney and some of the other already kicked off contesdents, is in one of the talk show episodes, the people who are out of the game all compete in challenges, and who wins gets to be in the competition. A second chance wild card contest.

OrSoIThought

[230]Jan 30, 2009
    I'm enjoying the mental image of Courtney beating Justin until he's ugly...but to take the suggestion of Duncan being the one to avenge Beth into the beautiful land of wild imagination, that could be fun. And if Courtney is back on by this point (or when she's comes back) Justin can try "brainwashing" her to get back at Duncan. Which could create the Justin/Duncan - LeShawna/Heather connection. But that's just wild comic/dramatic conjecture. Enjoy that or not at your leisure.

nyfan

[231]Jan 30, 2009
    I originally thought Trent would be the one to avenge against Justin for using Beth, he is the team leader and all. But after what I saw in Beach Blanket Flick, Duncan is the only guy left who is tough enough to physical hurt him. We all know DJ is not going to do anything even though he has the body, but not the toughness inside.

MisterVoid

[232]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 15
    I would think LeShawna would, she tough enough, she has the attitude, and if she got really mad, I doubt even Justin's hotness could cool her down.

stalemate666

[233]Jan 30, 2009
    LeShawna doesn't have the crazy factor like Courtney and Izzy though she'd never beable to hold off long off

hypergirl20

[234]Feb 1, 2009
    Ok, so I just saw the preview for next episode. It IS the western episode...

No sign of Courtney yet...and it looks like Bridgette doesn't come back either. It also talks about betrayal, what do you guys think that's talking about? More Trent/Gwen/Duncan drama or something new?

shxtttay

[235]Feb 1, 2009
    maybe they didn't show brigette in the trailer..

xxnovaxstarxx

[236]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    I just looked at the trailer and didn't see anything that wasn't from episode 1 or tdddi(the courtney parts)

nyfan

[237]Feb 1, 2009
    I have a reguest for any canadains here. When the next episode premeres on Teletoon.com, could you please tell us the episode title.

shxtttay

[238]Feb 1, 2009
    I am praying, Bridgette will be in the next episode, like pleaseeee.
    I want her back on the show! Like I will hate it if Bridgette and Geoff came back together, I just want Bridgette back. Ugh.

OrSoIThought

[239]Feb 2, 2009
    Well, Trent has been kind of into betraying his teammates recently. And it could be that Gwen strays to Duncan due to Trent's craziness, though how he'll react to that kind of thing is anyone's guess. But it could refer to Beth with her crush on Justin.

stalemate666

[240]Feb 2, 2009
    OrSoIThought wrote:
    Well, Trent has been kind of into betraying his teammates recently. And it could be that Gwen strays to Duncan due to Trent's craziness, though how he'll react to that kind of thing is anyone's guess. But it could refer to Beth with her crush on Justin.

or DJ, chef is still telling him what to do