We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

nyfan

[62]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 20

Irfantastic wrote:
    I found it on youtube, its not the best sound but it's in HD they better not do these early releases anymore, I hope they just put them on tv so we don't have to worry about teletoon.com anymore. OO NOW WE DECIDE TO NOT LET THE US WATCH IT tsvm D:

Thanks for the link.

But I don't really think Teletoon is to blame, I think Cartoon Network told them to do it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Irfantastic

[63]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    You know ? I never liked cartoon network :l

TDIrocks61294

[64]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 7

Okay, so the next episode appears to be the alien challenge, then a challenge about doing film crew stuff, then the surfboard/beach one. After that there would be 11 contestants left. On the trailer, you can see 11 contestants somewhere within the western challenge, which must be after the beach. The 11 that appear somewhere in the western challenge:

Trent, Justin, Beth, Lindsay, Owen, Gwen, Duncan, DJ, Leshawna, Heather, and Harold.

This means that Geoff, Bridgette, and Izzy are the first 3 voted off. Of course the order of those 3 is unknown right now.

It also appears the one team is Gwen, Duncan, DJ, Leshawna, Heather, and Harold. The other one is Trent, Justin, Owen, Beth, and Lindsay. This means that 2 out of the first 3 voted out are on Trent's team and 1 is on Gwen's team.

Just my input.

Cherrybubblegum

[65]Jan 9, 2009
    TDIrocks61294 wrote:

Okay, so the next episode appears to be the alien challenge, then a challenge about doing film crew stuff, then the surfboard/beach one. After that there would be 11 contestants left. On the trailer, you can see 11 contestants somewhere within the western challenge, which must be after the beach. The 11 that appear somewhere in the western challenge:

Trent, Justin, Beth, Lindsay, Owen, Gwen, Duncan, DJ, Leshawna, Heather, and Harold.

This means that Geoff, Bridgette, and Izzy are the first 3 voted off. Of course the order of those 3 is unknown right now.

It also appears the one team is Gwen, Duncan, DJ, Leshawna, Heather, and Harold. The other one is Trent, Justin, Owen, Beth, and Lindsay. This means that 2 out of the first 3 voted out are on Trent's team and 1 is on Gwen's team.

Just my input.

Actually Bridgette's in the western challenge because there's a commercial on teletoon where Duncan and Bridgette face off western style.

RPGPlayer234

[66]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 4

*Waits for Nate's Recap*

I think LeShawna and Heather will devlop the rivalry a bit further before either of them get voted off.

I hope Bridgette and Gwen make it far. I also hope Duncan, Trent, and Izzy make it far as well.

That is my dream Final 6. (WIht Justin, that's what makes it 6!)

P.S Read my blog and comment please.

P.P.S: I think someone shoudl send a letter to Teletoon or something to host videos on the site and allow US viewers to watch them.

BomberFman34

[67]Jan 9, 2009
    TDIrocks61294 wrote:

Just my input.

Also going by that recap they dont pick teams until the following episode so nobody goes home for the first 3 episodes.

tigerty101

[69]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 15

I just saw it on youtube, and I have to say, I'm surprised. Besides the obvious Heather hatred, nobody seemed to have any hatred towards any of the other contestants. I really hope they get some more drama between people.

I'm also not surprised, or even expected anyone to be voted off for a few challenges. Just gives Chris more time to torture the contestants.

I can't wait to see who ends up on Trent's and Gwen's teams, and I'm fairly certain that Bridgette and Geoff will be separated. I'm also predicting that just about all the couples are going to be separated, and if there are still teams when Courtney returns, I predict Chris will force her onto Trent's team (separating her from Duncan).

BomberFman34

[70]Jan 9, 2009
    Just checked the definition for "avuncular". Apparently it means having the qualities of an uncle, especially in kindness. So i guess Owen's unlce had a mustache then, eh?

RPGPlayer234

[71]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 4

I laughed there.

IT was the way he said it.

Irfantastic

[72]Jan 10, 2009
    tigerty101 wrote:

I just saw it on youtube, and I have to say, I'm surprised. Besides the obvious Heather hatred, nobody seemed to have any hatred towards any of the other contestants. I really hope they get some more drama between people.

I'm also not surprised, or even expected anyone to be voted off for a few challenges. Just gives Chris more time to torture the contestants.

I can't wait to see who ends up on Trent's and Gwen's teams, and I'm fairly certain that Bridgette and Geoff will be separated. I'm also predicting that just about all the couples are going to be separated, and if there are still teams when Courtney returns, I predict Chris will force her onto Trent's team (separating her from Duncan).

I agree with the no hatred towards anyone except Heather. Leshawna wasn't bitter to Harold, and Justin wasn't that bad, (yet).

nyfan

[73]Jan 10, 2009
    I think there is a point towards all the hate towards Heather. It sets up perfectly for the new villain to establish him or herself with some early tricks. Right now everyone is so focused on keeping an eye on Heather and any of her tricks, that someone else can take advantage and do some sneaky stuff, no one would see it coming as everyone is focused on defending against Heather.

mikey7199

[74]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    i think that it might be better then tdi by the first episode but it still reminds me of tdi remember when lindsey said i cant believe im in a hole room of make up then theres a hand iw know i dont like that shade

mikey7199

[75]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    sorry i spelled no wrong i was not looking

foobacoligist

[76]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 10

ok, so the first 4 TDA episode premises have been released on the TDA teletoon minisite- here's what they are:

1- Monster cash! that one's written on the tv.com episode guide for tda/tdi, so you should know that one

2- Alien Resurr-eggtion- the 'cast' look for alien eggs while Chef- aka mama alien- is looking for them! Izzy and chef have a huge paintball gun battle, but in the end Gwen and Trent win- which means they get to pick their teams! unfortunately, that also means that they'll be playing against each-other :S (also, heather loses her wig for good in this episode)

3- Riot on Set- Gwen and Trent pick their teams, but when Gwen picks Duncan first for her team, a jealous Trent picks 'the beautiful Lindsay' first for his! (theory on this one- the teams are going to be every girl and Trent, and every guy and Gwen ) the challenge for today is living the not-so-glam life of a film crew- lifting heavy boxes (up a huge hill!) and endure hours of shooting! meanwhile, Heather is found with nobody to talk to but Harold, and Duncan finds he has a knack for Thespianism (OMG I so called that! )

4- Beach Blanket Bogus- Trent and Gwen have made up-initially- today's genre is the Clas.sic 'teen beach flick!' everybody has to ride a surfboard in front of a greenscrean- with Chris lobbing seagulls their way in a freezing cold studio! Beth is developing a HUGE crush on Justin, and it costs her team the win. And any chance they had at winning the prob sandcastle building contest (held back on lake wawanakwa!) is pretty much wreaked by Trent's obsessive behaviour to stay on Gwen's good side- but Beth pulls them back with her own obsession of making friendship bracelets that come in handy with sandcastle construction

foobacoligist

[77]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 10
    on the teletoon site, that's the description for the first 4 episodes, just thought I should show you guys

brandirandom1

[78]Jan 11, 2009
    I REALLY hope Gwen and Trent aren't at each other's throats during the competion and everything...I really hope. And I'm confused...in the first episode at the end Chris says "What'll be in store for Gwen and Trent?"...did they plan Trent and Gwen to win or something in the second episode?

Cherrybubblegum

[79]Jan 11, 2009
    brandirandom1 wrote:
    I REALLY hope Gwen and Trent aren't at each other's throats during the competion and everything...I really hope. And I'm confused...in the first episode at the end Chris says "What'll be in store for Gwen and Trent?"...did they plan Trent and Gwen to win or something in the second episode?
    They get split into different teams and their the leaders of their teams. Now I really want to see episode 3.

nyfan

[80]Jan 11, 2009
    About one more hour before the world television premere of the premere episode of Total Drama Action.
    Edited on 01/11/2009 2:29pm