We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Season 2 Discussion thread....SPOILERS allowed here.

jjsthekid

[21]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 21
    I cant wait for Total Drama Action! Does anyone know if Courtney is coming back yet?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BomberFman34

[22]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    Irfantastic wrote:

Either Geoff or Bridgette are going out sometime...this was posted today on the offcial TDI blog:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_en5Ks4pqqDw/SWJilTyLLJI/AAAAAAAAAc8/YiGvjQkDH1c/s1600-h/finalframe.jpg

Thats titled the "final frame" so i'm assuming its the final frame of the theme song.

RPGPlayer234

[23]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 4

BomberFman34 wrote:
    Irfantastic wrote:

Either Geoff or Bridgette are going out sometime...this was posted today on the offcial TDI blog:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_en5Ks4pqqDw/SWJilTyLLJI/AAAAAAAAAc8/YiGvjQkDH1c/s1600-h/finalframe.jpg

Thats titled the "final frame" so i'm assuming its the final frame of the theme song.

If so, actually etiher way:

Bridgette or Geoof will be voted off first.

OR

Bridgette or Geoff will tbe the Gwen and Trent of TDA

terminoob

[24]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 17
    jjsthekid wrote:
    I cant wait for Total Drama Action! Does anyone know if Courtney is coming back yet?

nothing has been confirmed yet

BomberFman34

[25]Jan 5, 2009
    RPGPlayer234 wrote:

BomberFman34 wrote:
    Irfantastic wrote:

If so, actually etiher way:

Bridgette or Geoof will be voted off first.

OR

Bridgette or Geoff will tbe the Gwen and Trent of TDA

I don't see how that applies either. The only thing that would tell us is that Bridgette and Geoffs main thing this season is gonna be making out...

Cyrope

[26]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    Irfantastic wrote:

from looking at the picture, i had a theory. what if the 8 non-TDA actually did come back, and those groups were the teams, and the last people being picked were Geoff and Bridgette.

The_Cartoon

[27]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 20
    The title is 14? 15? or 22? I'm hoping that they are implying that the other contestants are going to get a chance.

Irfantastic

[28]Jan 6, 2009
    BomberFman34 wrote:
    Irfantastic wrote:

i noticed that too but i didn't think of that .

k two more days till its online !!! OMAN I CAN'T WAIT XDD

Cyrope

[29]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    BomberFman34 wrote:
    Irfantastic wrote:

hey, it could be like it does the song and at the end it's zoomed in on Geoff and Bridgette making out until they realize the camera is on them.

thetotalnutjob

[30]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 6
    Cyrope wrote:
    BomberFman34 wrote:
    Irfantastic wrote:

hey, it could be like it does the song and at the end it's zoomed in on Geoff and Bridgette making out until they realize the camera is on them.

Yeah,

i think so too; Birdgette's cheeks are kinda red, and they both look shocked.

BomberFman34

[31]Jan 6, 2009
    Speaking of the theme song, do you guys think they'll keep "Famous" or mix it up a little. Maybe that background song from the Wheel of Secrets game or whatever.

Irfantastic

[32]Jan 7, 2009
    Nah they're gonna use I wanna be f amous, they have to. I love it

nyfan

[33]Jan 7, 2009
    One more day to go, till we can finally see the premere episode.

Irfantastic

[34]Jan 7, 2009
    OK its up now on teletoon http://www.teletoon.com/teletoon3/teletoon.php?language=En&func=php|templates/video.php|0-totalDramaAction-836-rtmpe-u-manlist-eps-en

i thought it was a bit rushed, but it was still pretty good. There were a few hilarious lines too
    "Uh are you done Chris?"
    "I have an eject button"
    "Please, continue"

hahahaha XD

jjsthekid

[35]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    I cant wait for Total Drama Action! Although Americans have to wait until Summer. But its worth it, becuase i could just watch an episode on Youtube.

nyfan

[36]Jan 7, 2009

They aired it a day early. Sweet.

Thoughts I liked it, it felt very fresh (no pun intended) and new. The makeup confessional, cool. I had a feeling no one was going to get voted off just yet, after all in season 1 first episode no one was voted off.

Nothing against the other 8 characters, but sliming down the cast to 14 does make the writing better, it gives them more time to put more effort into the characters with less of them around at the same time.

Though there was no villanious acts by anyone, I think we are right Justin is the villain, when he said he is going to win this time, his eyes looked evil.

Bridgeete and Geoff get a room, those types of characters don't last in monster movies. Though I loved Bridgette line at the end, after LaShawna asked her sarcasticly about getting up early for a make out seccion, she said "Yes."

Poor Owen, he is losing to a monster, oh well you fall for a girl like Izzy that stuff can happen.

Beth and Lindsay friendship, while I like the fact that they different and still be friends, that it kind of nice, but I thought we were rid of Katie and Sadie. Just a far warning don't go to overboard with your BFF stuff, that can get sicking.

The rest of the characters, they acted as expected, I have nothing to add.

One thing I think should happen, is Owen and Harold to team up in their quest to win over their crushes.

Edited on 01/07/2009 1:46pm

Irfantastic

[37]Jan 7, 2009
    nyfan wrote:

They aired it a day early. Sweet.

Thoughts I liked it, it felt very fresh (no pun intended) and new. The makeup confessional, cool. I had a feeling no one was going to get voted off just yet, after all in season 1 first episode no one was voted off.

Nothing against the other 8 characters, but sliming down the cast to 14 does make the writing better, it gives them more time to put more effort into the characters with less of them around at the same time.

Though there was no villanious acts by anyone, I think we are right Justin is the villain, when he said he is going to win this time, his eyes looked evil.

Bridgeete and Geoff get a room, those types of characters don't last in monster movies. Though I loved Bridgette line at the end, after LaShawna asked her sarcasticly about getting up early for a make out seccion, she said "Yes."

Poor Owen, he is losing to a monster, oh well you fall for a girl like Izzy that stuff can happen.

Beth and Lindsay friendship, while I like the fact that they different and still be friends, that it kind of nice, but I thought we were rid of Katie and Sadie. Just a far warning don't go to overboard with your BFF stuff, that can get sicking.

The rest of the characters, they acted as expected, I have nothing to add.

One thing I think should happen, is Owen and Harold to team up in their quest to win over their crushes.

I agree with you for the most part. I also thought that the character's seemed more liverly and closer to one another. Duncan seemed a bit different too. AND THE THEME SONG WAS SO AWESOME XD COURTNEY IS COMING BACK ! But when ?

The_Cartoon

[38]Jan 7, 2009
    Wow, that was great! When does the next episode air?

Irfantastic

[39]Jan 7, 2009
    UGH THEY TOOK IT DOWN D:

well at least it'll be up tomorrow.

The_Cartoon

[40]Jan 7, 2009
    Wow, I saw it just in time. That's a relief