We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

YBRBNF

[4141]Sep 24, 2010
    • level: 5
    "WEEK OF NEW EPISODES!" moved to October 4-October 10

The Big Bob Show (Season 3)

31a.Death - October 4, 2010
    31b.Childhood of SpongeBob - October 5, 2010
    32a.Into Space - Ocotber 6, 2010
    32b.CrazyBob - October 7, 2010
    33.House #33 - October 8, 2010
    34a.Message from Future - October 9, 2010
    34b.Welcome to the 50s! - October 10, 2010

Business (Season 1)

8.Post-production - October 4, 2010
    9.Movie Aired - October 5, 2010
    10.The Super-Fish: The Game - October 6, 2010
    11.Banned Episode - October 7, 2010
    12.Warning! Rate Goes Down!!! - October 8, 2010
    13.The Super-Fish End - October 9, 2010 (Series Finale)

Adventures in The Islands (Season 1)

It's NEW SHOW!

1.Meeting with the Aboriginal - October 4, 2010
    2.The New Day on The Islands - October 5, 2010
    3.SquidGod - October 6, 2010
    4.I Love... - October 7, 2010
    5.Help Wanted! Lava! - October 8, 2010

PLOTS COMING SOON!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[4142]Oct 22, 2010
    • level: 26

[QUOTE="DC-Dude"]

^That's a pretty good idea!

AROUND THE WORLD IN 24 EPISODES!

1. Across The Universe

2. I Canada See For Miles

3. The Hunt For Red-Haired Leprechaun

4. Rebel Rockies (also known in other countries as The Rocky Horror Picture Snow)

5. Sumo Enchanted Evening

6. When In Rome

7. Hollywood Heights

8. Tropic Blunder

9. Guardians Of Ga'Reece

As Sandy and Pearl are still at each other's throats, Mr. Krabs takes everyone to Greece, the next stop, believing that if Mr. Krabs prays to Poseidon, he will get more money from customers. Mr. Krabs is convinced about this, and says the challenge is to help Mr. Krabs find things to sacrifice- and they cannot be living things. So SpongeBob and Patrick go together to explore the city of Athens, while Squidward tags along reluctantly. Meanwhile, Sandy follows Pearl to keep an eye on her, and to make sure she doesn't leave. Patrick decides that he wants to sacrifice some ice cream, so he grabs a giant ice cream cart and carries it back to the sacrificial fire. SpongeBob decides to get a barrel of pickles and sacrifices that. Squidward sacrifices his shirt by accident and is forced to wear a toga, while Sandy sacrifices a necklace and Pearl sacrifices nothing, and gets away with it. In fact, Mr. Krabs decides to give Pearl the necklace that Sandy sacrificed. Mr. Krabs waits, but nothing happens. So he decides to move on to the next part of the challenge- when Poseidon comes and announces that in order to gain his respect, SpongeBob, Squidward, Patrick, Sandy and Pearl are to compete in an Olympic challenge, and the winner will get gold. Mr. Krabs pulls Pearl aside and tells her that she can cheat, as long as she gets the gold. Pearl accepts this, and the first and only challenge is to race around the city of Athens and find a gem, a hat, and a rope. The first person back wins. While Sandy and Pearl are neck and neck trying to get all the items, SpongeBob and Patrick are distracted by the the Greek souvenir gift shop, so Squidward crosses the line first and wins a TON of gold! Mr. Krabs, overly jealous, takes the gold, brings everyone back into the jumbo jet except Squidward, and runs away with the gold. Squidward is left in Greece, alone, but a map falls out of the window of the jumbo jet, and Squidward catches it. The map says that Mr. Krabs plans to go to England next, so Squidward decides to take a train to England, to beat them there and reclaim his gold.

NEXT TIME... on Around The World In 24 Episodes:

What a holiday! It's a jolly wacky time on the next episode when these five scoundrels travel around the lovely city of London!

DaftPunkLover

[4143]Oct 22, 2010

Sorry, Seraj. The Patrick idea is already taken, if you have seen my post above yours where you started the idea...WinkThe Patrick idea is taken by me!! ROAR, IT'S MINE!!!

DC-Dude

[4144]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 26

AROUND THE WORLD IN 24 EPISODES!

1. Across The Universe

2. I Canada See For Miles

3. The Hunt For Red-Haired Leprechaun

4. Rebel Rockies (also known in other countries as The Rocky Horror Picture Snow)

5. Sumo Enchanted Evening

6. When In Rome

7. Hollywood Heights

8. Tropic Blunder

9. Guardians Of Ga'Reece

10. Killer Queen

Mr. Krabs is in desperate need of Krusty Krab advertising overseas, so he goes to England with the giant blimp to ask an office worker how he can get access to advertise the Krusty Krab in England. He is told to go to the Queen of England, who happens to be the Queen of Advertising as well. He goes up to one of the guards, but they don't respond, so he sneaks inside the palace and asks the Queen to advertise the Krusty Krab, but the Queen says that she'll do it only if he and his friends attend one of the Queen's weird tea parties. Mr. Krabs then brings SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Pearl to the tea with him, expecting a normal tea. Unfortunately, at this tea, The Queen reveals her weird side, serving weird foods and disgusting teas to the gang. Mr. Krabs decides to make this a challenge- but before he can say anything, the Queen pulls a lever and Mr. Krabs falls into the dungeon. The Queen tells them that if they want to escape the palace alive, they have to eat the disgusting food. Pearl and Sandy, while eating the gross food, decide to make an alliance and sabotage Patrick, but Sandy only does it to gain Pearl's trust and then betray her. After Squidward declares that he is not going to eat the food, she pulls a lever and he is dropped into a "dungeon." Then, the crazy Queen makes everyone watch outrageously cheesy British soap operas while they eat their food, which makes SpongeBob and Patrick give up, and they are sent into a dungeon. Now, only Pearl and Sandy are left, and Pearl and Sandy get extremely mad at each other and throw the food at each other instead of eating it. The Queen becomes furious and calls the guards, who bring them to jail in double-decker buses. Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward go to the jail cell to bail them out, and it is revealed to everyone that it was all part of the challenge- the crazy lady was never really the Queen, and that Mr. Krabs just wanted to tease and torture the gang more. But Mr. Krabs gives Pearl the win, which drives Sandy crazy once again. As soon as they get back on the plane, Sandy is given a strait-jacket to wear to prevent her from attacking Pearl.

4EverGreen

[4145]Nov 28, 2010
    • level: 44

It's taken me what I consider to be forever (AKA: TOO LONG!!!!) But I'm finally ready to present more of the last episode of "Total Cartoon Action" that I will release on TV.com. / (Part III) "Welcome 2 the Jungle"

Spongebob, Sandy, and the other contestants on the Boom Vets team, were waiting to see Ren and Stimpy come back. Sandy says: "They went off quite some time ago to have their talk. Do you think something has happened to them?" Spongebob says: "Don't worry about it, Sandy. Stimpy is a very reliable guy, especially now that he has a son to take care of. If something WERE amiss, Stimpy would be one of the first to let us know about any and all developments that happen during a challenge." Otto says: "I hate waiting for that irritating dog and goofy cat! If Stimpy didn't feel the need to try to fix EVERY little thing that goes wrong with Ren Hobbit or whatever his last name is whenever he decides to freak out for no good reason, I'd be out of my leaves and back in REAL clothes again by now!" Norbert says: "His last name is HOEK and you don't know for sure what kind of issues Ren happens to have! Besides, if ANYONE can get Ren back into a good mood, it has got to be Stimpy, because he can do no wrong in my book!" (Confessional) Norbert says: "Otto has to get argumentative about the stupidest things, that's why I love it whenever I or anybody else gets the chance to take him down a notch where he belongs! Besides, when you really think about it, all Nicktoons owe their own show's popularity BECAUSE of Ren and Stimpy's show. If their show didn't get the chance to be on Nickelodeon, than my own show might not have ever been on Nickelodeon. I think that's why many Nicktoons, myself included, think of Stimpy as the best Nicktoon in existence." (End Confessional) Suddenly, the other Boom Vets hear something moving among the bushes in the Florida jungle swamp. Susie says: "Is that Ren and Stimpy coming back?" Lil says: "It's about time! I was beginning to worry about them!" Stimpy walks into view holding a still bruised Ren in his arms and says: "Here we are! It took a little bit of doing, but I've finally come to an understanding about why Ren has his little freak-outs." Otto says: "Spit it out, then! An emotionally volatile Chihuahua is the LAST thing we need in dragging the rest of us down!" Rocko says: "Just ignore Otto and his anger, it's really counter-productive." Stimpy says: "Okay then, first of all. Ren had a very troublesome childhood growing up." Treeflower says: "I'm not that surprised." Stimpy continues: "Anyways, Ren faced a lot of bullies and hurt during his formative years, and the adults in his life really didn't help him out much. In order to cope with his troubling situations, Ren developed alternate personalities in order to keep himself from being too burdened by all his troubles. Unfortunately, it's proven to be a hindrance to him in his teenage life, as I've come to find out. Since Ren doesn't want to hurt or be hurt by anyone anymore, he has agreed to seek treatment for his multiple personality syndrome once this season of the game show is over!" (Confessional) Reggie gasps: "Multiple personality syndrome?! No wonder Ren always has issues, and tends to freak out over what I might consider to be no big deal. Ren must have developed some triggers in his past, and they cause him to become a different dog. It all makes sense!" (End Confessional)

Stimpy says: "In any event, until Ren gets his treatment, he has stated to me that we are to refer to him as MARLON Hoek until he becomes better again, because that's who he happens to be at this moment." Lil says: "That's fine with me! I really don't mind what we have to call Ren--OOPS! I mean, Marlon Hoek; as long as he helps us to win challenges, he's okay in my books!" And all of the other contestants except Otto nod their heads and speak in agreement. Stimpy says: "Stinky, your idea was a hit. Ren is back to being one of our team thanks to you!" Stinky says: "You're welcome dad, but it's more than that, all Ren needed was a second chance." Unfortunately, what none of the Boom Vets realized is that two evil eyes were peering at them through the dark brush filled in the Florida jungle swamps. General Barracuda, disguised as Dark Laser says in his disguised voice: "What a touching moment of sympathy and empathy. Pity that I have to ruin it in order to get MY $500,000! The time has come to strike again!" Susie says: "By the way, Stimpy, how DID Ren get a bruise on his eye and a lost tooth in his mouth?" But before Stimpy can reply honestly, General Barracuda comes rushing out of the eerie growth and screams: AHHH!!!! Kill, kill, kill, KILL!!!!" And he shoots a net at Ren, capturing him instantly! Stimpy yells: "Ren! No!!!!" And Ren replies weakly: "Run, and save yourself!" Sandy says: "So Otto, there are no WHAT'S in Florida?!" Otto says: "So I was wrong about one thing, so sue me!" General Barracuda mutters: "Now then, which one should I capture next?" He points his net gun at Susie and screams: "I choose YOU!!!!" And Susie Carmichael gets caught and shouts: "Oh no! I'm out!" Spongebob says: "Whoever he is, he's not kidding around! What are we going to do?!" Sandy yells: "SCATTER!!!!" And the remaining, uncaught Boom Vets all take off in different directions, not wanting to follow the path knowing that the head-hunter cannibal AKA General Barracuda would easily catch them out in the open. General Barracuda says: "Go ahead and try to hide yourselves, it will make no difference. After all, all the G.P.S.s' you have are wire-lessly linked to mine, so I can find you ANYWHERE to run! I'll take those two back to the base, than I'll work on catching the Network Noobs! Today, all of those fools are mine!" / Back in the Network Noob's neck of their jungle path, Rancid asks: "Say, Haggis McHaggis, what is our next major plan of movement, oh fearless leader?" Larry screams: "WHAT?!!!" (Confessional) Larry is LITERALLY steaming as he yells: "How DARE anybody on MY team refer to ANYONE besides myself as the leader! I was named Mr. Universe of Bikini Bottom eight years running, I have won 50 weight-lifting championships, I have six golden muscle awards, and no shrimpy, smug, graying, ancient, EXCUSE for an actor is going to USURP leadership from me! It's time for me to lay down the law, HARD!!!!" (End Confessional) Larry shouts: "HAGGIS!!!! Since WHEN did you get the credentials to be a leading man?!" Haggis says: "Since I've appeared in at least four movies as a leading actor, winning a valuable Oscar, and several Emmy's on all of TV show appearances! I have experience!"

Larry says: "But you don't have youth! I have the speed and strength that YOU have NEVER had! You THINK you can be a better leader than ME?!" Haggis says: "Little whippersnapper, I KNOW that I am a better leader than you, because true leadership is founded on the principles of kindness and understanding, not the threat of brutality and dictatorship!" Larry says: "Than take me DOWN, if you think you can!" Haggis says: "Don't you DARE hold back on me just because I'm more than triple YOUR age!" Larry says: "Don't make me LAUGH!" Pearl says: "This ought to be interesting!" (Confessional) Pearl says: "What a cool development! Two practically naked guys, one really hot and sexy and the other...well, kind of old, are going to fight each other! It's just like the ancient Olympics in Greece! The only thing missing is a chariot race with lions!" (End confessional) Haggis shouts: "For the honor of the McHaggis clan, taste my FURY!!!!" And Haggis leaps a mighty leap and soars to behind Larry's back and Haggis grabs onto Larry's antennae. Larry yells: "OW!!!! What are you doing?! Get OFF of their! My muscles, too HUGE! I can't reach behind my back!" And with a mighty pull, Haggis contorts Larry into a stiff, immobile statue incapable of body movement. Haggis leaps to join the other Network Noobs and says: "I think it's time to inform you that on a lobster's body, there are 52 joint muscles that when hit with intense pain, causes the body instant paralyzing! I have shown you but one of them! If you EVER get out of line again, I'll show you 50 more of those muscles! The 52nd and last muscle is one I'll have to save in case we ever get into a duel to the death!" (Confessional) Skipper says: "Haggis is a certified, crazy Scots-man! But he is incredibly smart! He's like the best qualities of Rico and Kowalski combined into one! I have GOT to get him to teach me those superb fighting techniques!" (End Confessional) Haggis says: "Now then, if I give you back your proper body mobility, will you promise to behave, Larry?" But before Larry can say anything, the disguised General Barracuda jumps out in front of them and in his disguised voice, says: "That would be ENTIRELY counter-productive! After all, I'd like to collect Larry just the way he is, frozen like a STATUE!" And General Barracuda shoots an ice ray at Larry, stiffening him even further! Patrick says: "Wait a minute, don't I KNOW you?!" General Barracuda briefly panics and says: "Of course not, fool! I'm a headhunter cannibal native to FLORIDA! You've never seen ME before, you fool!" Patrick says: "But I think I have. Your muscular build is very similar--." General Barracuda interrupts loudly: "I said SHUT UP FOOL!!!!" And General Barracuda tries to shoot a net to capture Patrick but Pearl leaps in and says: "Patrick, look out!" And Pearl pushes Patrick out of the way at the last second, and General Barracuda ends up capturing Pearl! General Barracuda says: "You little BRAT!!!! You got in the WAY!!!!" Patrick angrily says: "How DARE you capture Pearl, you SICK freak! Nobody tries to harm MY girlfriend and gets away with it! AHHH!" And without warning, Patrick grabs onto General Barracuda, trying to wrestle him to the ground!

General Barracuda screams: "Stupid sea star! Let go of me THIS INSTANT!!!!" Skipper says: "This is our golden opportunity! We can attack him now!" Marlene says: "Skipper, I think that would be a tad disastrous at this junction!" Darwin says: "She's right! We've got to run for it! This team STILL has to win this challenge!" Dog says: "Anywhere Haggis goes, I go!" Haggis says: "Then let's go forth and win this battle!" And the remaining Network Noobs run down the path, hoping to get back to their trailers first! Patrick however, is still struggling with General Barracuda. General Barracuda says: "Stupid FOOL! Do you really think you can beat ME?!" Patrick says: "Days and weeks of training hard will soon tell me the answer!" And Patrick punches General Barracuda's Dark Laser mask SO hard, it comes right off of his head! Patrick stops and exclaims: "YOU?! EVERYONE! It's Barracuda! It's General Bar--!" General Barracuda interrupts and says in his normal voice: "Oh no, you don't!" And General Barracuda quickly stuffs an apple into Patrick's mouth, than bounds and gags Patrick so that he can't move! General Barracuda grabs Patrick and says: "You may be stupid, but I can't even take the chance that the other contestants COULD believe what you say, so take MY secret to the bottom of the river!!!!" And General Barracuda throws Patrick down a raging waterfall filled with jagged rocks below! General Barracuda says: "So much for getting a ransom off of him. No matter, there are 23 other contestants who Sniz will be willing to protect. MWA HA, HA!!!!" And General Barracuda puts his Dark Laser mask back on, and goes to retrieve the two contestants he has already caught! But unknown to the General, near the bottom of the waterfall, an apple and a bunch of tape come up to the surface of the river, than PATRICK jumps out and catches his breath on one of the rocks! Patrick gasps: "I've got to find my fellow contestants, and warn them, General Barracuda has returned!" / Meanwhile, on the Boom Vet's path, the camera shows the path leading to a rickety rope bridge hanging over the deep canyon that the river runs through, thousands of feet below. Sandy arrives there and says: "Well, it looks like I threw THAT maniac off my back! I just hope the others were as lucky!" Fortunately for Sandy, other fellow contestants Stimpy with Stinky, Reggie, Rocko, Norbert, Treeflower, and Spongebob come out of the trees to join her presence. Sandy says: "What luck! All of you ARE okay! But, where are Otto and Lil?" Stimpy and Reggie both simultaneously say: "We got separated!" /

Otto is walking through the Florida swamp jungle and says: "On the run with no clothes, no good sports, and no friends to enjoy it with, this has got to be the SUCKIEST challenge I've ever been through! What kind of messed up person actually LIVES here for fun?!" Than Otto sees a new "Sports Illustrated" magazine strangely attached to a piece of brown rope just laying on the ground! Otto says: "Athletes and hot babes?! My luck is FINALLY beginning to turn!" And Otto tries to pick up the magazine, but the rope that the magazine is attached to, pulls tight on a trap mechanism that releases a giant net from the sky that captures Otto, and flings him into the air! The disguised General Barracuda then jumps out and says: "Stupid Rocket, doubting MY existence! You are SO predictable, I just KNEW you'd go for anything in a helmet or in bathing suits!" (Confessional) Otto Rocket says: "Stupid, stupid, STUPID! I KNEW I should have listened to Tito! Never, EVER, pick up a strange magazine in a strange place unless you know where it has been!" (End Confessional) / Lil is also walking through the Florida swamp jungle and says: "Running in leaves, fleeing for my life, in a hot and humid place is something I can handle, but one thing I CAN'T handle is having nothing to eat! Man, am I hungry!" Than Lil looks down and says: "Ooh, a piece of candy!" She picks it up and eats it, than she looks down again and says: "Ooh, a piece of candy!" And Lil picks it up and eats it again, as she follows a carefully laid trail of candy pieces, all the while saying: "Ooh, a piece of candy!" And picking it up and eating it, for a total of sixteen times, until a giant box SLAMS down around her, effectively trapping her, and General Barracuda says in his disguised voice: "Okay, next time I'm going to remember to do this right away, especially since Stimpy is ALMOST as foolish as Lil is!" Lil says: "Something tells me I should be feeling PRETTY stupid about now!" / Treeflower says to Sandy: "I'm sorry, but we can't afford to wait for them. There is no time to waste! We MUST win this challenge! And it looks like this bridge is our only way across!" Rocko says: "Excuse me, but how can we be absolutely sure this bridge is SAFE?!" Norbert says: "Simple math! All we have to do is send the lightest one across the bridge first. If it holds, we send the next lightest and so on until we're all safely across! And if on the off-chance the bridge DOES break apart and fall, chances are that at least one of us, or maybe even most of us will make it across! After all, Sniz and Fondue have guaranteed us safety on this show!" (Confessional) Sniz says: "The opinions expressed by the contestants on this show do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the host and workers on this show, or this show's parent network. They may on occasion, but not necessarily!" (End Confessional) Spongebob says: "Well, I have to admit that its a pretty good plan, but who among us is the lightest?" Reggie says: "Obviously, that would be you." Stinky says: "Hey! What am I, chopped liver?" Reggie says: "You can float across, you don't NEED to worry about a bridge, remember?" Stinky says: "Of course! How could I forget?" Spongebob says: "Just my luck that I should be first! Well, here goes!" /

Will they make it across safely? I'll continue writing this on the next post that I write! Enough said for now!

Edited on 11/30/2010 12:38pm

YBRBNF

[4146]Nov 30, 2010
    I am back!

The Big Bob Show 31a.Death - October 30, 2010

Plot:Sponge Bob foretold an ominous curse. "He will die," SpongeBob is digging its own grave and buries itself. At Halloween he was "reborn" and believes that turned into a zombie ...

31b.Childhood of SpongeBob - December 1, 2010

Plot:SpongeBob goes on a time machine in his childhood ...

COMING SOON
    32a.Into Space - December 2, 2010
    32b.CrazyBob - December 3, 2010
    33.House #33 - December 13, 2010
    34a.Message from Future - December 26, 2010
    34b.Welcome to the 50s! - December 27, 2010
    35.The Christmas - December 25, 2010

4EverGreen

[4147]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 44

(Part IV) "Welcome 2 the Jungle." Spongebob quickly runs across the bridge, but it holds fast and doesn't swing. Spongebob says: "It's okay!" Sandy says: "Good job! I'll go next!" And Sandy uses her acrobatic skills to leap on the bridge, and Sandy also makes it across safely! Sandy says: "Nothing to it!" Norbert says: "Which one of us should go across next?" Treeflower says: "Well, we both weigh about the same. I'm not sure how to proceed." Norbert says: "I'll go. That way, if the bridge falls apart while I cross, at least YOU'LL still be safe on firm ground!" Treeflower says: "Wow, Norbert! That is brave of you!" Norbert runs across the bridge, taking care not to let his tail slam down on the bridge and cause it to shake, and Norbert gets across safely! Norbert gasps: "That was a bit nerve-wracking!" Treeflower says: "Good job, my brave wood-chopping man! I'll go across now!" And Treeflower begins to skip across, but her skips cause the bridge to jump and shake! Treeflower exclaims: "Jumping crickets! Why is the bridge moving around?!" Spongebob says: "Treeflower! Your tail is hitting the bridge, and the reverberations are making the bridge less stable! Keep your tail up!" Treeflower silently says: "Thank you, Mr. Obvious!" And Treeflower makes it across the rest of the bridge with no difficulty. Norbert says: "Good job, my little maple syrup!" Reggie says: "Rocko, I guess its your turn to cross." Rocko says: "But I don't want to cross without you! What if the bridge breaks after I walk across and before you walk across and we get separated?" Stimpy says: "Rocko, don't you remember that special talent of yours from LAST season?" Rocko exclaims: "Right! How could I possibly forget?! Reggie, I'll use my tail as a helicopter, and you can hold on tight to me while I fly across! Thank you, Stimpy! That's very resourceful!" Stimpy blushes and says: "Don't worry, Rocko. It's nothing." Reggie hugs onto Rocko's back and Rocko says: "Hold tight, fair Sheila! Here we GO!" And Rocko bounces up and his tail rotates around like a helicopter, and they manage to safely fly across the bridge's length and land on the other side. Reggie says: "Way to go, Rocko!" Stinky says: Well dad, looks like we're the only two left!" Stimpy says: "But I'm scared! I'm still nervous about heights!" Stinky says: "Really?" Sandy says: "From the very FIRST challenge last season! He was nervous before jumping off that high cliff!" Stinky says: "Don't worry, dad. I'm HERE for you. We CAN make it across! Just keep your eyes on me, keep moving towards me, and whatever happens, DON'T look down!" Reggie says: "That's the WORST thing you can ever TELL somebody! Every single time someone is told not to look down, they look down anyways and it becomes almost impossible to get across!" Stimpy says: "I'm not going to live my nine lives in fear! I'm going to cross!" And with a strong, slightly nervous resolve, Stimpy makes his way across the bridge, keeping an eye on Stinky at all times!

Stinky says: "You're doing good dad, just take it one step at a time!" Stimpy says: "I'm as light as a feather, I'm as light as a feather!" And right at that moment, Cosmo in parrot form flies over the bridge and a feather falls off of him. It lands on the bridge, and it causes a WHOLE wooden plank to fall into the roaring river below! Stimpy gulps: "That's a heavy feather! I'm lighter than a feather, I'm lighter than a feather! What's lighter than a feather? AIR! Stinky's full of it! That's how you float! (Begins taking huge breaths in) So it stands to reason, the more AIR I have, the lighter, I'll BECOME!" Inflated like a full balloon, Stimpy crosses across the bridge while "The Blue Danube" plays in the background, bouncing all the while. Stimpy manages to make it all the way across and takes a big breath out!" Spongebob exclaims: "Way to go, Stimpy! You crossed magnificently!" Sandy says: "You sure surprised me! According to the G.P.S., all we have to do is go down this path for five more kilometers, than we're home free!" Treeflower says: "Don't use the metric system, it's REALLY uncool! Besides, it's only THREE more MILES we have to go down this path!" The disguised General Barracuda appears at the edge of the bridge they started across and shouts in echoes: "You're NOT going down ANY path! Surrender to me, or your friends/team-mates will DIE!" Sandy says: "I'm sorry, but WE don't respond to threats!" General Barracuda screams: "YOU'LL respond to me! I've already taken care of Patrick, and now I'll take care of you!" Patrick suddenly appears climbing up the steep cliff on General Barracuda's side and shouts: "Don't listen to him!" Spongebob says: "Patrick! You're still in one piece! I KNEW you were LYING!" Patrick shouts: "Of course he's lying! He's General Barracud--!" General Barracuda grabs a huge boulder and yells: "I thought I told you to SHUT UP AND DIE!" Norbert yells: "Someone DO something!" And Stimpy says: "Look away, NOW!" And the other Boom Vets turn their heads, and Stimpy coughs up the BIGGEST hairball he possibly can and aims it right at General Barracuda's face! General Barracuda yells: "AHHH! My eyes! I can't see!" Spongebob says: "Norbert, Treeflower, chew the ropes of the bridge OFF! We can't let that maniac get across!" And the two beavers begin biting through the thick ropes like crazy! General Barracuda blindly starts to cross the bridge and yells: "Where are you FOOLS?! I'll KILL you if it's the LAST thing I--!" (SNAP!) But at that moment, Norbert and Treeflower finally chew their way through and as the bridge falls out from underneath him, General Barracuda screams: "DOOO!" And General Barracuda falls into the raging river below, and gets completely swept away! Reggie says: "Good going, beavers! That was way too close for comfort!" Spongebob says: "We're all right! Now what were you going to tell us? Patrick says: "That WAS General Barracuda in disguise!"

Sandy says: "Impossible! General Barracuda is GONE, remember? He was taken away! Nobody in their right MIND would allow HORATIO to get out to try to threaten us!" Patrick says: "But it is completely true!" Reggie says: "Just because he was strong, doesn't automatically make him General Barracuda. Now we've got a challenge to win! Are you coming with us or not?" Patrick says: "I can't! Pearl has been captured! I'm not going back to my trailer without making sure she's safe! I've GOT to find her!" And Patrick finishes climbing and runs back through the jungle! Rocko says: "Poor guy. Something must have really shocked him into making him believe that Sniz and/or Fondue would have EVER allowed General Barracuda to come back into our lives." Spongebob says: "Either that, or something really FISHY is going on around here, and I don't mean a Ling Cod!" / The Network Noobs are continuing to walk through the jungle swamps of Florida. Marlene says: "Skipper, don't you think this challenge might be a little TOO hard even by Nickelodeon game standards?" Skipper scoffs: "HARD?! This walk in the park doesn't even qualify as stimulating, even by Private's standards. Besides, IF you're worried about that Florida head-hunter trying to come back to harm you, I'll show him a really good lesson in penguin retribution!" Marlene, in adoration says: "I'm sure beating him would be nothing for a tough, smart guy like you." Skipper blushes and says: "Well, I got to do what I can to keep my number one love interest handy, namely you." Marlene says: "You name the place, I'll name the day, and we'll make it a date." Skipper says: "Right here?" Marlene says: "Right now!" Skipper says: "Why not? I've vacationed in worse spots, namely Antarctica." (Confessional) Skipper says: "Manfredi and Johnson always warned me that one day love would sneak up on me without warning, just like it did with them. I just never expected it to be an otter who managed to grab a hold on my heart. At least she's a lot more trustworthy than that eagle Sitka, who TRIED to eat my best friend Fred the Squirrel WITHOUT even telling me she was TRYING to eat him. That is a definite relationship-ending in my books!" / Marlene says: "I knew Skipper was just one heart-felt offer away from expecting my proposal of marriage, a romantic honeymoon in Cancun, and all the clams and oysters we could eat! It was just one heart-felt offer away from all of my dreams coming true. Than an ugly reality had to set in." (End Confessional) Gerald says: "Guy's, we've ran out of path and right into a river!" Skipper snaps out of his romanticism and says: "A river? Who's afraid of a little..." Everyone gasps at the length and width of the raging waters right before them. And Skipper finishes saying: "...old river?!" (Confessional)

Marlene says: "Yep. You guessed it, once a challenge presents itself, Skipper's thoughts immediately switch from loving me to proving his bravery in the face of danger. And while I do realize he does live the kind of life where he constantly has to be aware of potential perils and villains, that doesn't mean that he should never just have time for me once in a while. Maybe if I won this game show, maybe that would make Skipper focus his attention on me. Is it wrong for me to wish that he would focus his attention on me? I'm sorry if it is, but this is how I honestly feel." (End Confessional) Haggis McHaggis says: "This is a fine kettle of fish lumped in a steaming pile of Mother McHaggis' home cooked haggis!" Dog asks: "What's haggis?" Haggis says: "Only the most delicious meal known to Scotsman and Mad Max Beyond the Thunder Dome! It's made of hot, steaming, succulent, sweet, roasted lamb's liver, kidney's, intestines, and other various organs stuffed inside its own hot, steaming, succulent, sweet stomach!" Everyone besides Dog and Haggis says: "EWWW!" Dog says: "That sounds GREAT!" (SNAP!) And his leaf clothes pop off, unable to stand the strain of Dog's excitement, and they almost hit Rhonda in the eye. Rhonda says: "OW! What a fine time YOU picked to have a wardrobe malfunction!" Darwin says: "Who care's about those leaves of his? He's a canine, he doesn't need them!" Rhonda says: "Well, I'm not REALLY worried about that, what I'm REALLY worried about is how we're going to get across the river! Where's our BRIDGE?!" Craig says: "Our route doesn't HAVE a bridge, only the Boom Vets did." Gerald says: "And judging by the looks of it, the Boom Vets wanted to make sure WE didn't win, they cut THEIR bridge down, probably after crossing." Haggis says: "Then we have no choice but to go straight across." Rhonda says: "But this isn't even a water ferry here!" Rancid says: "We've got to get across if we all want to win." Rhonda says: "I don't see any stepping stones!" Skipper says: "Which is why we're going to have to swim." Rhonda says: "I don't HAVE to swim! I have a note!" Marlene says: "Afraid of messing up your perfect perm, Rhonda?" Rhonda scowls: "You have NO idea how much time, money, maintenance, and money my hair is worth!" Dog says: "Rhonda, you said 'money' twice." Rhonda screams: "YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!" Darwin says: "Sheesh! Could you have yelled a little louder, I think there might have been two people in China who didn't hear you!" Gerald says: "Like Pearl said earlier, cut out the drama, Rhonda." Rhonda says: "Someone like YOU knows how to swim?" Dog says: "Look at me, I happen to be a pro at dog paddling! WHOO!" And just like that, Dog and Gerald jump in the river and start swimming across. Haggis says: "It's EASY, my fair Bonnie." And Haggis and Skipper also jump in and start swimming across. Rhonda says: "I PREFER the DRY look!"

Both Darwin and Rancid ignore her and they start swimming across. Craig says: "If you KNEW how to have fun, you'd realize what a joy this was!" And after Marlene and Craig jump in the river and start swimming across, Rhonda shouts: "I KNOW how to have plenty of fun! I just prefer to do a lot of personal shopping!" And all of the other contestants on the Network Noobs team reach the other side of the river and dry themselves off. Haggis says: "I think my rump roast my papa gave me SHRANK in there!" Rhonda shouts: "GUYS!" They don't reply. Rhonda irritatingly groans: "GUYS?!" Craig says: "Please don't whine like that! If it means THAT much to you, I can come back and swim BESIDE you!" Rhonda says: "Oh don't bother, I'll find my own way across!" And she starts running along the river downstream. Gerald says: "The water just gets WORSE further down! Where are you--WAIT!!" (Confessional) Rhonda says: "I couldn't BELIEVE what they wanted me to do! Just so they could have the pleasure of MY company?" / Craig says: "She just DIDN'T want to get wet. She COULD swim, she CAN!" (End Confessional) As Rhonda runs, she repeats: "She won't! She won't, she won't, she won't!" Then she runs to a spot in the river where a punch of little stones are poking out of the water as she says: "She won't, she won't, she won't, she WON'T!!!!" And she practically sings the last two words. Rhonda says: "THIS is more like it!" (Confessional) Rhonda says: "I'm SO clever, I amaze myself!" / Rancid says: "Jumping rocks, typical GIRL move!" (End Confessional) As Rhonda hops on the stones, she sings: "Girls rule, and boys drool." Haggis asks: "How are you doing, help-me-Rhonda?" Rhonda says: "Barring Beach Boy song references? Never better! Never better--OOH! The water's cold!" Her feet accidentally touched the water as she began to climb up a partially fallen log to get onto the shore with her other team-mates. Marlene says: "That was definitely a good job if I ever saw one!" (SNAP!) And the log completely falls into the river with Rhonda in it! Skipper shouts: "Now why in the world did you have to SAY that?!" Marlene says: "I didn't SAY anything!" (Confessional) Rhonda is dripping, all wet and soggy from head to toe and wails: "I couldn't BELIEVE I fell into a dirty, stinking, raging river full of GERMS! I mean, I just had my face super CLEANED for this game show!" (End Confessional) Darwin says: "Rhonda's in the river, you guys!" Rancid sarcastically says: "NO! Really, do you think?" Gerald says: "Just dive in, someone save her before she falls down the waterfall ahead!" Skipper says: "Forget it! Suicide missions are OUT for penguins whose number one goal in life is to ALWAYS come back alive!" Haggis says: "I may be a long way up the hill of Mount Everest in my life, but I'm not jumping off it without a parachute if you know what I mean!" Dog says: "Well somebody better do something!" Craig suddenly backs up, pauses briefly, and then quickly charges in yelling: "Sacajewea!" And jumps into the water, quickly charging through the raging river with all his might!

Rancid says: "No way! Craig would risk his life to save THAT nobody?" Marlene says: "I'm impressed that HE'S making an effort! I had no idea there was SOME game play in him!" Skipper scoffs and says: "Only SOME!" (Confessional) Skipper says: "I knew what Madame Marlene was trying to do. She was TRYING to compare me to Craig and say that Craig was better than me in some way. She had a plan and was trying to make me jealous, and it is WORKING!!!!" / Marlene says: "I was honestly NOT trying to make Skipper jealous, okay? I was simply surprised because, while I know what to expect from Skipper, I didn't know what to expect from Craig. But now that I'm seeing him in action, I'm reasonably impressed. Of course, if my statements unintentionally cause Skipper to be jealous and prove himself to be better than Craig in order to win my affections, it's only a bonus from my perspective!" (End Confessional) Craig continues his swimming and shouts: "You've got to keep your head above the water, Rhonda!" Rhonda shouts: "I'm trying!" Craig yells: "Swim, Rhonda! Swim hard!" Darwin says: "She's getting too close to the waterfall's edge!" Gerald says: "He's not going to make it!" Haggis says: "He HAS to!" Craig says: "Rhonda, RHONDA!" Rhonda says: "Craig Mammal...TON...!!!!" As she falls over the 90 foot waterfall into a deeper, calmer lake below. Craig barely manages to grab onto a rock and climb on top of it before almost going over himself. Skipper says: "That's it." Rancid says: "She's a goner." Craig says: "Not for long she isn't. Darwin, get me a bunch of jungle vines, stat! (Darwin swings away) Dog, are you good at playing baseball?" Dog says: "I'm the best catcher/pitcher in Nearsburg!" Craig says: "Perfect!" Darwin comes back and says: "I've got 200 feet of jungle vines." Craig says: "Tie one end around me and hold on tightly to the other!" Dog says: "And what do you need me to catch?" Craig says: "Us!" Marlene asks: "What exactly are you planning?" Craig answers: "Something EXTREMELY crazy and dangerous that I have learned after applying everything I've learned watching cartoons and the best blockbuster movies Hollywood has to offer!" (Confessional) Sniz says: "The stunt you are about to see, actually, pretty much EVERYTHING you see on this show; is done by a HIGHLY trained, highly professional, and highly skilled Hollywood personality whose had YEARS of experience doing these kinds of clearly dangerous tricks for kicks and laughs. No matter how cool those tricks look, PLEASE, do NOT try ANY of those tricks at home! Don't say we didn't warn you. Seriously, they can REALLY mess you up!" (End Confessional) The camera switches to a wide-screen, high definition angle for EXTRA dramatic effect, and in SLOW MOTION, Craig elegantly jumps off the rock, performs a graceful elephant seal dive, and lands in the lake, causing a great big splash! The other Network Noobs look down at the lake, worrying a bit, but in a few seconds, Darwin feels the rope tug back and Craig comes soaring back up through the air with Rhonda in his grasp! The other Network Noobs gasp with admiration, and Craig lands with Rhonda on the safe shore with the other Network Noobs, safe and secure.

The camera changes back to its normal, full-screen angle. Rhonda coughs out the water she swallowed and says: "Thank you, for saving me. I thought I was finished!" Craig says: "Nobody's finished as long as I'm here. If I can help it, our team won't lose any more members!" And a large body, covered with river muck and FULL of deep bruises, emerges out of the river, holding onto the vine that's still secured onto Craig Mammalton, and with his altered voice says: "You won't lose any more members, because you are all MINE!" Rancid says: "What does it take to get RID of this guy?!" And General Barracuda, still in his Dark Laser disguise, shoots out a net that bounds and ties Rancid Rabbit completely up! General Barracuda then hauls him into a big backpack and says: "When you've spent as much time in the water as I have, no experience WITH it or IN it can hurt you!" Craig says: "Then you've probably realized that I already untied the vine holding you here." General Barracuda yells: "WHAT vine?!" Craig holds up his untied end of the vine and says: "THIS vine!" And Craig lets go of it and General Barracuda loses his balance in the raging river. General Barracuda says: "You'll NEVER get rid of ME! I will get rid of YOU!" And he falls down the same waterfall that Rhonda fell down! Rhonda says: "Okay, I just want Craig to state for the record that you are NOT going to pull that trick again to try to rescue Rancid, are you, because that would DEFINITELY be suicide!" Haggis says: "For a guy who falls down from high places a lot, he sure is persistent!" Skipper says: "He's stubborn and resilient! I like that in an adversary!" Gerald says: "I don't like adversaries, period! Now lets get this challenge over with before its 2012! I don't want to spend TWO New Years in this jungle!" / Will they be able to get through the jungle safely? I'll definitely finish this up the next time I post! Enough said for now!

Edited on 12/27/2010 10:49pm

Pablo_808

[4148]Dec 26, 2010
    • level: 14
    It's been a long while since I posted one of these here. I actually thought a lot more going into this idea than my other old ones. I also made it out to be a lot more mature, so I'm just giving a warning now if y'all don't like the mature themes, but it ain't really extreme or raunchy and it has a plot to compensate for the foul language, adult situations, and all that similar stuff. Hopefully not ripping anyone off here. I tried going outside of the box with this one as compared to my old ones. I wanted to make this cast consist of primarily background or rather minor characters from Spongebob and try to breathe some more life into them here.

Show Title: Break A Leg!

Synopsis: After years of enduring pain and torment being done to his leg in Bikini Bottom, mild-mannered Fred Rechid has finally snapped and goes above and beyond to take some 'necessary' action. He sues the city for all it's worth, deeming it an unsafe environment, and does so by using whatever resources he could remember and muster up during his failing days in law school. After many months of trials and tribulations, Fred finally wins his legal battle. Using his reparation money, he moves his two sons and his new fiance into a luxury apartment on the upper east side of New Kelp City. More money causes more problems when Fred's fiance and sons start squandering Fred's hard-earned money at an increasingly alarming rate. Now, Fred must go above and beyond to stabilize the family's financial situation in an unforgiving city full of wacky and unstable characters with an economy that is not so bubbling at the moment...or get hurt trying.

Main Characters:
    Fred Rechid: (A.K.A. "My Leg!" Guy from the original series) A mild-mannered everyday man who suffers from agliophobia, other wise known as a fear of pain, most likely caused from his days of torment back in Bikini Bottom. He is very money conscious, but is not incredibly greedy like Mr. Krabs. Has two teenaged sons from a previous marriage. His first wife took off and was never seen or heard from again, leaving him to raise his two sons by himself. His fear of pain often times leaves him vulnerable in many situations and mostly causes him to get pushed around and not taken seriously by others, even his own family. He's a former office worker and janitor at Shady Shoals Retirement Home. Job searches for most of season one to usually hilarious and outrageous results. Later finds a more permanent position during the latter half as a secretary at the offices of Fancyson & Sons.

Sadie "Future Mrs. Rechid": Another background character from the original series who has a more prominent role in this series. She is Fred's fiance. They got engaged fairly recently. She is very dominant over Fred, splurges his money, and often gets after him with false accusations of adultery when in reality, she is the one cheating on Fred. She uses Fred for his money which she spends lavishly to satisfy her own material needs such as plastic surgery and clothes. She's not very fond of her future stepsons, but they're really fond of her. *wink wink*

Tommy Vincent Rechid: Seen previously as a background character in the original series. Fred's, now of age, oldest son who is very fond of motorcycles and leather, lots of leather. His biological mother abandoned him and his family at a young age, leading him and his younger brother to be raised up through most of their childhood and adolescence by a single parent in Fred. He seems to be the most disturbed of the two Rechid boys. He dropped out of high school and is mostly making a living off his father. Fred doesn't get after him much, or either of his boys for that matter, mostly due to his fear of Tommy and Monroe trying to inflict pain on him. Tommy shows Fred more respect than his little brother, but doesn't put it above him to intimidate his father along with his brother to give them a 'raise in their allowances'. He looks to make a name for himself in NKC, hoping to somehow buy his way to the top to outrageous results. Is oblivious to Sadie's obvious infidelity.

Monroe Timothy Rechid: Also seen as a background character in the original series. Fred's youngest son, younger than Tommy by one year. Fred considers him to be the more successful of his two boys. He's a star wide receiver for his new school's varsity team, is actually finishing up his high school education, and has scholarship offers coming from all across the ocean. His mother abandoned him at a young age, leaving him to be raised by Fred. Monroe hates his name, feeling it doesn't match up for all that he stands for. Whereas his father fears pain, Monroe takes sick pleasure in giving and receiving it, likely stemming from a past childhood experience in the original series. Literally taking the phrase "no pain, no gain" way too seriously. Unlike his brother, he doesn't feel the need to make his presence known as he feels people should already know who he is. Often competes with his brother over Sadie's attention. Is also just as clueless when it comes to Sadie's adultery.

Tom Smith: (A.K.A. "Chocolate! Guy" from the original series) Fred's best friend and Tommy's godfather from Bikini Bottom who mas moved on over to New Kelp City to start a new life, seeing it as a place of opportunity. Tom previously worked as a dentist and part time bartender in Bikini Bottom. He now works as a tour bus driver in NKC, claiming to see plenty of action while on the job. He is also a violent and long-time chocoholic, going above and beyond to satisfy his 'cravings'. He is also an aspiring actor, hoping to make it big on Waterway. He too had some painful experiences during his time in Bikini Bottom. Being confined to an iron butt for quite some time caused his marriage to implode. He helps Fred with his job searching during much of his season one appearances.

Rick Star: (Briefly seen in the Spongebob episode "Chocolate With Nuts") Is a dim-witted, sex crazed, and somewhat questionable pink starfish who is nearly identical to Patrick except he wears a shirt instead of pants. He's a co-worker of Fred's during the latter half of season one, working as a defense attorney for Fancyson & Sons. He is also a recovering 'sugar' addict, but is seen snorting a few ounces from time to time. Is also easily distracted from a situation, likely caused by his addiction and its side effects. He serves pretty much as Fred's own version of Patrick. Rick asks for Fred's help often with his cases, most of the time making Fred doing his work for him. Rick is also one of the very few who realizes Sadie's adulterous ways, but often or not completely forgets about it in the end in similar Patrick-fashion.

Larry the Lobster: A former professional bodybuilder, powerlifter, and part-time lifeguard from the original series. He is the guy that Sadie is seeing behind Fred's back. He moved to New Kelp City after being involved in a steroid scandal during the annual Bikini Bottom Mr. Ironman competition, which he was unceremoniously disqualified from competing. These are allegations that he denies sternly, claiming that it wasn't 'juice' that he was taking, but a 'protein shake'. He now works as a personal fitness instructor and lifestyle guru. He also works as a volunteer firefighter from time to time. He also goes through random fits of roid rage but uses his lifestyle expertise to calm himself down immediately after in order to keep his steroid abuse on the down low. His size apparently does compensate for something. *wink wink*

Squilliam Fancyson III: An antagonistic character previously seen in multiple Spongebob episodes. He works with his father and grandfather at the law firm, Fancyson & Sons, but has authority over majority of his employees, who often takes the time out of his day to abuse both verbally and physically. He hires Fred as his personal secretary during the latter half of season one. He always sends Fred out to perform increasingly difficult to almost impossible errands for him, as a way to test Fred's loyalties and his apparent fear of pain. He sees potential in Fred, whom he refers to as his 'bottom b***h' because of said potential shown during the cases Fred helps Rick with. After giving him an errand to run, Squilliam always tells Fred to "break a leg". Is also filthy stinkin' rich.

Episode List/Summaries:
    S1E1) "No Money, Mo' Problems": After finally settling down into their new home in NKC, Fred is shocked to see many things around the apartment he don't remember buying. It soon becomes evident that his family is squandering his money for their own personal needs. Now, Fred must either take a stand or find another way to fix his alarmingly increasing financial troubles....no matter what the cost!

S1E2) "Mr. Money In The Bank": Fred decides to invest some of his money into the stock market so he can make money off his money, but when he asks for help from a shady stock broker (the Con Man from the Spongebob episode "Chocolate With Nuts"), his investments are seemingly nothing but bum deals. With every bum deal after bum deal, things seem to only benefit the con artist. But even more disturbing, Fred is not the only being played in this ponzi scheme.

S1E3) "Them Retchid Boys Are At It Again": Tommy and Monroe takes the family's new luxury sport boat mobile, and Sadie, out for a joyride. But things quickly go awry when alcohol and speed become deadly factors, and lives are being put at stake that are not their own. Meanwhile, Fred is out doing something he never thought he'd find himself doing ever again...job hunting.

S1E4) "Everybody's Working For The Weekend" & "Weekend At Larry's": The season's first episode with two separate segments. In "Everybody's Working For The Weekend", as punishment for their antics in the previous episode, Fred puts his feet down and forces Tommy and Monroe to apply for jobs to help pay off the damages done to the family's now wrecked up boat mobile. Fred is later shocked to find out that they found themselves jobs before he did, but will them Retchid boys be able to make do with what they've gotten themselves in to? In "Weekend At Larry's", while the boys are away, Sadie will play...and fool around with her new fitness instructor. Will she be able to seduce the supposed former roid junkie into submission, or will roid rage cause Larry not to take a hint at all?

S1E5) "Lone Sharks": Desperate for some more spare cash, Tom decides to take Fred to an underground poker tournament. But when Fred unknowingly and unwittingly accepts a seemingly kind gesture from a couple of gents, he finds himself in debt to a couple of loan sharks (emphasis on SHARKS). When they come to collect their backpay, Fred has no dice to show and a fight for survival quickly ensues. Things get even more heated when the malicious debt collectors start hitting Fred a little too close to home. Meanwhile, Tommy Vincent is out and about in town and finds himself recruited into the ranks of the former Bubble Poppin' Boys, the Booty Boppin' Boys.

S1E6) "Shakened, Not Stirred": To make up for the recent mishaps in the previous episode, Tom decides to sign Fred up for a bar tending class. Fred starts off on a rocky start, but as the days go on he soon finds his affinity for the art of bar tending. When he graduates, he immediately finds work at a local pub in Sea Queens and starts racking in quite a bit of cash that he makes only in tips. When Sadie catches wind of this, she starts to pressure Fred to expand his horizons to the bars and clubs of the much more popping nightclub scene in Sandhattan, knowing Fred could very well double or triple the amount he makes now. The Sandhattan scene soon proves to be much more difficult and demanding for Fred to handle. Meanwhile, Monroe decides to partake in some last minute conditioning before his big game and his personal fitness trainer is none other than Larry the Lobster, who starts introducing the Retchid boy to his own bad habits and 'protein shakes'.

S1E7) "Light My Fire": Larry the Lobster recruits a desperate Fred into the ranks of the volunteer fire department. All goes seemingly well until Fred finds out he's been putting his life on the line for nothing. Things go from bad to worse when Sadie comes to pay Larry a visit. Things go downhill even more when the Retchid's apartment building mysteriously catches on fire. Meanwhile, Tom takes Tommy and Monroe along for a guys' night out on the town but they get into trouble with some salty undesirables who have a bone to pick with Tommy as the night goes on.

S1E "Divine Intervention": After a scuffle at Monroe's football game, Fred decides to stage an intervention by helping Tom get over his sugar rush and Monroe with his steroid abuse. When his efforts at trying to reach them fail, Fred calls in professional help in the form of the sophisticated, hygienic, investigative, and self-proclaimed exploitive, Dr. Gil Gilliam. Meanwhile, Tommy and Sadie finally have some alone time when they're stuck with having to unpack what's left of their belongings into their new home in the suburbs of Sea Queens, but Tommy's plans are blown over when Larry the Lobster pays a surprise visit.

S1E9) "No Way On The Subway": Tommy's loyalties are tested when the Booty Boppin' Boys are invited to a 'gang summit' peace meeting in the Donx. Things go awry when the influential leader of one of the city's most powerful street gangs is shot and killed in cold blood. The Booty Boppers have been framed for the assassination, and now must make their way back home to Sea Queens by mindlessly and violently clobbering every obstacle that gets in their way...no matter who they may be and leaving the entire city in their wake. Meanwhile, Fred and the rest of the Rechid family and friends tune in on the radio to get updates on the story from Pearl, who is now a radio DJ, still not knowing that Tommy is one of the Boppers in turmoil in this very first one-hour episode that kind of pays homage to the 1979 cult classic film, "The Warriors" (which should not be remade!!).

S1E10) "Nipping At Your Nose": It's the holiday season and things are looking bleak for the Rechid's Christmas spirits. Fred is still out of a job and low on spending money which he is saving for the wedding, depressing him even more knowing he can't even give his family a decent Christmas. But monetary aid miraculously comes in the form of an elderly old fish who promises Fred a very hefty and handsome payment if he performs a quick and errand for him. Fred is soon making a killing just by cooperating with the old man, guaranteeing him and his family a very merry christmas. But Fred soon grows suspicious of the old man's activities when the cops get involved during one of his errands. Tom later tells Fred that the old man is "Salty Sal" Salvaccini Pesce, the don of one of NKC's most notorious organized crime families. Now, Fred must find a way out of his employment without having the Mafia on his tailfin.

S1E11) "First Impressions": Fred is called in for an interview at Fancyson & Sons, being one of the frontrunners up for the secretary position. He finds himself getting acquainted with the staff, particularly the odd, happy-go-lucky Rick Star. Fred finally meets the somewhat cynical, suave, sophisticated, greedy, and wench mongering Squilliam Fancyson III. Squilliam immediately hires Fred after a lengthy and hilariously awkward conversation about incest, once again crushing the hopes and dreams of other people who are less fortunate. Meanwhile, Sadie and Larry (well, mostly Larry) try to come to terms on their secret relationship.

S1E12) "Case & Point": It's Fred's first day on the job and he unwittingly finds himself having to listen and go through Rick's tour of Fancyson & Sons, which results in nothing productive being done by the end of the day, but gives him further insight into the lives of both Rick and Squilliam, who apparently has some "s*** in store" for Fred. Truly an ominous foreshadowing of things to come...When Fred finally gets home he tells Sadie that their wedding date has been set, leaving Sadie shocked even though she was there when they booked the date. Sadie now finds herself torn between two men...or is she really??

S1E13) "Eligible Bachelors": Tom, Tommy, and Monroe are throwing Fred a surprise bachelor party, but Fred is caught up at work and most likely won't be able to make it. They decide to make the most of it by hiring some strippers to perform, but things get dirty when their pimp comes along to crash the party at the seams. Meanwhile, Fred is out and about trying to get Squilliam his Chinese food to him on time while also dodging carefully placed hazards and obstacles that are the best that Squilliam's vast amount of money could buy.

S1E14) "Here Comes The Pride Part 1": The wedding day is finally upon us. The bride to be, Sadie, intends on bluntly telling Fred the truth of her adultery and wants out of the wedding, but the groomsman, Larry, wants her to take things slow so Fred won't be completely and utterly disappointed, but are caught in the act by none other than Rick Star. Meanwhile, Tommy and Monroe set out to find the wedding rings they lost in the previous episode. Having to retrace their steps if they ever hope to find them in this first half of the first ever two-part episode.

S1E15) "I Object! Part 2": Sadie and Larry are frantically out looking for Rick in an attempt to stop him from talking, with Larry freaking out with (roid) rage, creating a scene in front of everybody. They soon come to find out that Rick is a complete idiot, having apparently completely forgotten about the whole ordeal. In the meantime, Tommy and Monroe finally find the wedding rings, but will soon find out that their effort to find them would be all for naught. When the time for the "I Do's" comes around, Rick epically intervenes and finally sheds light on the whole situation, claiming to have just been "f****** around" when Sadie and Larry were interrogating him. Fred, now knowing the whole truth, gets over his fears for a rare moment and chew Sadie out with scathing obscenities before finally unleashing (or attempting to unleash, either one works) hell on Larry to end the first season.

LAT98

[4149]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 4

Dale Sponge!

1. Lawnmower: GOSH DARNIT, THAT DARN SPONGE STOLE MY LAWNMOWER!

His name is Dale Sponge.

Edited on 12/28/2010 2:22pm

LAT98

[4150]Dec 28, 2010

Dale Sponge Season 1

2. Bank Robbery: After stealing a lawnmower, Dale Sponge decided to rob the Bikini Bottom Bank. Terrible Idea. He tried escaping gun bullets fired by the police. He then used the lawnmower he stole in the previous episode to drive through the bank and knock down all the cops. He escaped with the few cash he stole.

And Dale Sponge was on the loose again.

LAT98

[4151]Dec 28, 2010

Dale Sponge Season 1

3. Phone Dude: One day, Dale Sponge went to the Verizon Store. He applied for a job. He then hacked into their global system and was caught by an employee. Dale Sponge pulled out his gun and fired at once. The fish fell down, but managed to get up. Dale Sponge jumped out the window and fled.

And Dale Sponge was on the loose again.

Kingdra4106

[4152]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 1
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 1: Cleaning Up the Mess

After Spongebob fell down, the janitor slipped on the blood, and died.

LAT98

[4153]Dec 28, 2010

Note that I am going to try and finish up this entire season of 13 episodes tonight!

Dale Sponge Season 1

4. Dale Sponge's TV Man: "I'm on TV!" yelled Dale Sponge. He had his own show called Nightlive with Dale Sponge. He would interview random people and steal their money. He decided to interview Bill Kurtis. "Well, nothing suspicious here," said Bill Kurtis. Dale Sponge said," How do you like your job?" "Fine, I like the abnormal," replied Bill Kurtis. Dale Sponge reached into his pocket, but Bill Kurtis caught him and called the cop. Dale Sponge tear gassed the room and fled.

Dale Sponge was on the loose again.

Kingdra4106

[4154]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 2: Weenie Hut *Dolphin Noise*

One day, some loser from Weenie Hut Juniors Came by to the Salty Spatoon. However, they choked on a swarm of flies in the spatoon.

Kingdra4106

[4155]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 3: Alternate Realitah

One day, the Salty Spatoon guys found a machine-like thing. They pressed it, and it sent them into a weirdo reality. Thne Gumby came and olphin Noise:ed them in the anal area of their bodies.

Kingdra4106

[4156]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 4: Dog gone days of old

One day, the guys got tired, and had dreams. They all were of them kissing Rick Astley to the tune of "Never Gonna give you up"

Kingdra4106

[4157]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 5: Tragic The Salty Spatoon guys put up some pictures of their wives up, and got sad, and drank alot of whiskey. They then drove a truck off the clip, and went to hell. The Old Man sighed and put a wanted sign in the door.

Kingdra4106

[4158]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show:

Episode 6: New Customers

One day, some new guys came into the spatoon. They were odd, and wanted the other guys attention in a most peculiar way to the Old Man. SO, he shot 'em with his Magnum, before throwing their bodies the trash heap.

Kingdra4106

[4159]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show

Episode 7: Fade to Red, and death

One day, the Old Man was in extreme pain, and so he got Fred the Fish to shoot him. However, Fred couldn't do it, so the old man stabbed him, then shot himself. And then, the Old Man woke up to realize that it never happened. BEST CLICHE EVER!

Kingdra4106

[4160]Dec 28, 2010
    The Salty Spatoon Show

Episode 8: Prison Life (Part 1)

One day, the Salty Spatoon got shut down by the Health Inspector, so they take him out in a drive-by murder. They were caught, and sentenced to life imprisonment. They met a figure in jail- Mr. Patrick Star. TO BE CONTINUED. I WANT REVIEWS PLEASE.