We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

OldManKrabs555

[4181]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 5

I'm making a superhero spin-off "The Sponge-Heroes" All of the superheroes have "-inator" at the end of their names.

Episodes:

In the Beginning:

Two friends, Sponge-O and Patrocko are best friends that live in a town full of superheores and villains. A supervillain, Planktonator robs a bank once again and Sponge-O decides, that him and Patrocko can be superheroes so then they make cool superhero names, " Sponginator" and, "Patinator". That was the beginning of the new clan, "The Sponge-Heroes". It's supposed to be a short episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OldManKrabs555

[4182]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 5

Sponge-Heroes New Episode:

Training:

Sponginator and Patinator take the Superpower test and the results say, Sponginator's power is to shape-shift his arms into different tools. Patinator's power is super-strength. Sponginator takes to guys who robbed the bank to jail. While, Patinator comes to the Empire State Building in a helicopter and he bribes King Kong to drop the lady and he'll give the gorilla a giant banana. Sponginator and Patinator decide to have a battle against Planktonator. So they both crash into Planktonator's house and Planktonator wonders why they crashed his door, apparently he wasn't plotting anything. So Sponginator and Patinator decide to wait until he does something evil.

tej111

[4183]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 2
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    tej111 wrote:
    SpongeBob SuperPants has a big chance of being canceled! I have lots of other things I need to focus on. I had a total of 8 seasons in production, but posting everyday was hard. I need to focus on my blog on Blogger, Game Crazy. I have not recieved any reviews. My show is a flop right now. I will need to focus on my blog, and SpongeBob SuperPants. Even if it does get canceled, you will still see me on the TV.COM SpongeBob Forums. I officially am putting SBSP on hiatus.
    What is it? And doesn't this belong in the News and Announcements thread?

Theres a news and announcements thread?!? I'M SAVED!!!

i_heart_nick

[4184]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 10

Sandy in Seattle

Sandy gets an invitation to join the Scientific Seattle (Get it? SEA-tlle)Institutionfor the Gifted (SSIG for short). Now Sandy will go research, and bring test subjects Spongebob and Patrick along for the ride.

Speaking of Spongebob and Patrick, you will see them doing wacky things throughout the show. You'll also see how Bikini Bottom will be with them gone as well. And there will be a new character.

This will all air this afternoon, right after lunch.

Don't miss it!

i_heart_nick

[4185]Aug 15, 2011

Sorry for the delay. But here is the first episode of:

Sandy in Seattle

Pilot:

Sandy is fed up on being the only scientist in Bikini Bottom, so when she gets a chance to enter a sweepstakes for Best Scientist in the Ocean. Grand Prize Winner recieves thousands of dollars. Sandy wants to use the money to go to Seattle, while Mr. Krabs wants the money because of his cheapness. Will Sandy get the money? Meanwhile, Spongebob and Patrick want Sandy to stay with them. In the end, Sandy wins, and takes Spongebob and Patrick with them so they can work at the Scientific Seattle Instution for the Gifted or SSIG for short. Tune in tomorrow for a new episode of:

Sandy in Seattle

mack9dizzy

[4186]Aug 17, 2011

I will name mine...................

Spongebob's adventurous adventures!

Episode 1: Stop that bubble!

When the dirty bubble swallows old men jenkins, mermaid man and barnicle boy come to help. Can spongebob save the day....... with his underwear??? Spongebob threathens to throw his underwear on the dirty bubble unless he lets old men jenkinz go. the dirty bubble relises him and flies away. a big party is held for spongebob and he is awarded a pair of golden underwear. XD

i_heart_nick

[4187]Aug 19, 2011

Sandy in Seattle

Oh Brother

Sandy gets a huge shock when her parents come over. Sandy's parents are managers for Lady StarStar for 1.5 years. So with that, she'll have to take care of her little brother Sam. However, can Sandy finish her breathe underwater project for the SSIG, or help his homework? Meanwhile, Spongebob and Patrick try to find a job in Seattle.

Edited on 08/19/2011 2:54pm

mack9dizzy

[4188]Aug 25, 2011

Gary's life!

1.Sandboarding/Pressure(I know that's already the name of an episode, It's a diffrent episode though)

2.Musical snails/The dance compitition

Musical Snails: Gary enters a singing snails concert with his friends Melvin and Luca. can the beat their oppenents, a team led my Snicky himself?

:The Dance Contest: gary goes head to head with other snails in a dance contest. can his new move, ''the squirm, ''be enough to beat Snicky?

mack9dizzy

[4189]Aug 25, 2011

Sandbording: Spongebob and patrick are going sandboarding, they decide to take Gary with them.

Pressure: Luca invites Gary to go to the dance recital with him. Melvin wants Gary to go to the skatepark. Spongebob wants to take him to the cookie factory. will Gary have time to do it all? (a spinoff on an actuall episode!)

mack9dizzy

[4190]Aug 25, 2011

Sorry, I forgot to mention that Snicky is their rival, a conceited showoff snail, like Squidward and Squilliam.

mack9dizzy

[4191]Aug 25, 2011

I'm cancelling my other one, this show is better

Pandamoo2

[4192]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 9

I remember being on this thread back when it all began...we should try to get this all started again! I would officially be willing to facilitate things.

pajoe

[4193]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 6

I have an idea of kind of like a sketch thing but with cartoons! Nickelodeon had shows like "All That" and "The Amanda Show" I have some good sketch Ideas

How To Do Nothing With Patrick Star: A sketch about a show in which Patrick star has guests over his house and teaches them how to just sit the and do nothing

Spongebob Vs. ______! In A Staring Contest: A sketch involving Spongebob and A randomperson or object having a staring contest.

BFFs ForeEvar: Spongebob And Patrick create there own show called BFFs ForeEvar about what you and your best friend can do for fun. But something always goes wrong! Due them doing something stupid or being inturuppted by another bikinibottomate

Moneytalk with Eugine Krabs: A sketch where Mr.Krabs once again raves on and on about money but by the end he ends up getting robbed and bothers other sketches to try to find his money. At the end of each show he always find the money in a random place.

Squidward Tenticles:Best Clarinet Player Ever: A sketch where Squidward dreams of becoming a famous clarinet player but then is forced to stop playing because other citizens can't take the boring music. Then Squidward of course getsangry angry and throws a random object at the guy who respond "My Leg!"

Driving Do's And Donts's: A sketch where Mrs.Puff teaches how to drive using her diving as a DO and Spongbob's a DONT

The Adventures Of Mermaidman And Barnicle Boy: An ongoing sketch featuring 11 minute episodes of Mermaidman And Barnicle boy. The sketch starts by Spongebob and Patrick coming across it on tv.

Sandy Cheeks:Rocket Scientist: A sketch where Sandy tries to create a high tech scientific device-but Spongebob and Patrick are always getting in the way!

Life As A Failure:Sheldon Plankton: A show where Plankton tries to come up with ways to steal the formula but always fails

Karen And Gary in "Karen And Gary": A talk show starring Karen and Gary where they sit and talk about various topic and all Gary says is "Meow!" But Karen takes it like he acually speaking and acually interacts with him.

I hope you guys like the idea...see you guys right here with mor spinoff ideas

pajoe

[4194]Nov 10, 2011

Sponged Up!

Season 1 Episode 1

Intro: Spongebob is being interviewed on the news about his new sketch comedy and paparzzi follows him and the rest of the cast to the Nick Studios.

Theme Song

Spongebob Vs. A Pickle is a staring contest!: Spongebob wins!

An episode of Mermaidman And Mermaid Man: Mermaidman and Barnicleboy loose the invisible boat mobile! They finally find out it was stolen by a new Super Villian named BabyBoy a super villian that is a gigantic evil Baby!

Sandy Cheeks:Rocket Scientist:Sandy is trying to create an invention that can give you food when you don't feel like getting up. The Feeder8709 is done and ready to be shown to her bosses when all the suuden Spongebob and Patrick get in the way!

Driving DOs and DONTS: DO-Check your mirrors DONT-Use your mirrors to check yourself DO-Buckle Your Seatbelt DONT- Buckle Your Shoe

pajoe

[4195]Nov 10, 2011

Sponged Up!

Season 1 Episode 2

A Day With Out Krabby Patties: In this sketch spongebob is trying to live a day with out something and then of course fails!

Patchy The Pirate Sketch: Patchy tells us a fictional but funny story about Spongebob and Patrick having a fight with Larry The Lobster

Spongebob Vs. Gary's Bowl: Gary's Bowl Wins

Squidward Tenticles:The Greatest Clarinet Player Ever: Squidward is fantasizing about playing in a big loud Arena filled with 40,000,000 people..but he gets nervous and then he overcomes his fears and goes out and then he hears Fred saying " Hey Hey Buddy. Your music stinks!" And then squidward takes the door out of his house and hit him with it.

Moneytalk with Eugine Krabs: Mr.Krabs has a talk show all to himself where all he does is roll around in money. When he turns around for one second and his money's gone! Will he do whatever it takes to find it

How To Do Nothing With Patrick Star: Today's Special Guest-Bubble Buddy! They are both just sitting doing nothing even when Mr,Krabs walks in looking for his money and when he asks Patrick he keeps the same blanck expression. Untill he pops Bubble Buddy! When he popped Bubble Buddy under his bubble chair was all his money!

Spine

[4196]Aug 14, 2012

Spin Off Idea: Krabs

The show is about Mr. Krabs and his new life in New Kelp City opening a resteraunt called, The Fancy Krab.

Episode 1 (Half hour): "Krabs, You've Done It Again!" Plot: Mr. Krabs isn't making as much money as he wants to anymore, but he comes up with a solution. He wants to move to the big city: New Kelp City! Mr. Krabs plans to open up a new, better, resteraunt.SpongeBob is distraught, but he feels better after Mr. Krabs announces SpongeBob will be promoted to the new Krusty Krab manager. SpongeBob then hires Patrick as the new cook. The whole gang tells Mr. Krabs and Pearl bye as they head to their new life. Upon arrival, Mr. Krabs and Pearl spot Squilliam Fancyson on the sidewalk with a tip cup. They find out that Squilliam has lost everything and needs a job to get back on his feet, so Mr. Krabs offers Squilliam a job as a cook at his new resteraunt. At their new house, they meet their neighbor, Roger, whodosen't seem to likeMr. Krabs.The next day, the resteraunt is opened and Squilliam is embarrassed to show his face working at resteraunt, especially since the cashier is a clam (named Clamdon)who can't speak English, and oddly enough, Squilliam is the only one who can understand him. Meanwhile, at Pearl's first day at her new school, she befriends a girl named Candy.

Episode 2: "The Daughter He Never Had/Squilliam Rises"

The Daughter He Never Had: Mr. Krabs refuses to give Pearl a dollar, she cries and and tells him how cheap he is. To make up for it, he tells Pearl he will take her on a shopping spree (suggested by Roger), but Mr. Krabs realizes it was it mistake after he spends over 1,000 dollars, so he attempts to later sneak out and take everything back. But, it will be more difficult than he thinks.

Squilliam Rises: Squilliam lands aclarinet performance at the New Kelp City theatre, but Mr. Krabs, not wanting him to end up quitting his job at The Fancy Krab, tries to sabatoge it. Meanwhile, Pearl tells Candy that she has a crush on Roger, but her craziness end up scaring him into locking himself in a supply closet.

More episodes soon!

MLPFalls4

[4197]Dec 30, 2012

The Pearl Show

Season 1

1. Fed Up/That's What Friends Are For

Fed Up: After fed up with Mr. Krabs, Pearl moves to Cheerlead Bottom, and meets friends, Sophia and Isabella. Pearl feels bad for abandoning Mr. Krabs, sothe girls have to cheer Pearl up.

That's What Friends Are For: Sophia and Isabella are fighting about who is the cutestwhale: Justin Pearl or Taylor Pearl? Pearl tries to break up the fight, since she's annoyed.

MLPFalls4

[4198]Dec 30, 2012

The Pearl Show

Season 1

2. Colon P/The Fake Housewives of Cheerlead Bottom

Colon P: Pearl writes secrets about what she dislikes of her friends on an email. She accidently sends the emails to her friends, Sophia and Isabella. (Note: At the end, Pearl make a colon p () face, in which the title says.)

The Fake Housewives of Cheerlead Bottom: Pearl and Sophia gets into a fight of their crush, Nate Bobtail (Mr. Bobtail, for short) ofwhich he's gonna merry. The fight turns out of control, and turns them evil.It's upto Isabella tostop the hardcore fight.

MLPFalls4

[4199]Dec 30, 2012

The Pearl Show

Season 1

3. I Gotta Feeling/Candy In Cheerlead Bottom

I Gotta Feeling: Pearl thinks Cheerlead Bottom is cursed, but Sophia says that it's just a fairy tale.

Candy In Cheerlead Bottom: When it is National Candy Day in Cheerlead Bottom, Isabella admits that she never tasted candy before, but it can become a big deal when she turns evil after eating over 1,000 pieces of candy, and makes it National Candy Day every day. Will everyone be sick of candy, or will Pearl and Sophia save the day?

Edited on 12/30/2012 6:20pm

MLPFalls4

[4200]Dec 30, 2012

The Pearl Show

Season 1

3. I Gotta Feeling/Candy In Cheerlead Bottom

Special: The Irregular Adventures of Darwin the Pearl Show (The Pearl Show, Adventures of Darwin & Irregular Benson crossover.)

Benson was looking for a job when a portal showed up. He ignored it, but it got the best of him. It eat Benson, and lead a portal to Cheerlead Bottom. Benson see's Pearl and Darwin there. He wonders what Darwin's doing there, but understandsPearl.They go on irregular adventures for the rest of the hour.