We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

jjsthekid

[3961]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 21

MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4! And again, sorry for the delay.

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!

62. A Healthy Seahorse is a super seahorse

63. Deathamatch Race

64. Framed Arrow! ( Part 1)

65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)

66. Revenge of The Rench

67. A Master's Death ( Part 1)

68. Soar Thunderbird! ( Part 2)

69. Team MermaidMan Assemble!

70. The Clone on The Other Side of the sea

71. MermaidMan Vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)

72. The Maze of Shapes and Sorrow ( Part 2) : ( Again, there are no openings in parter episodes) Plot : The Sea-Con continues on. It's still Team MermaidMan Vs. TeamShapeshifter. The Host says Team Shapeshifter won the first challenge without somehow getting 9000 target points. The Host says," Ok folks, the next challange is.. A Maze! It will be at the Old Kelp Maze, but don't worry, it won't be any ordinary maze.." Cad laughs and says," Now that they lost Blue Arrow, they will lose. My plan is going perfectly.." Stango gets a health drink and says," So how we will take down that Magic Girl?" Cad says," Again don't worry, i have some tricks up my sleeve."

Meanwhile a bunch of fans ask for their autographs and Tovy signs a bunch. Then, MermaidMan seems upset that Blue Arrow lost and he is starting to wonder if this famous team is actually cheating. Mrs. Magic says," There really aren't any rules in the Sea-Con though."' MermaidMan says," Maybe, but i think they rigged the targets." Anyways, they go the maze and the fans move over to near the maze. They all get their bikes ready.The Host says," It's 2 against 3, let's see if MermaidMan can make a comeback." It begins! They race through the maze and in only 5 seconds, they all get lost. Mrs. Magic is about to crash into the grass wall, but she manages to turn just in time. Also they upgraded their bikes for this challange so they have some cutters/slicers on them to make them look like Tractors. Stango says," I hate using a dumb tractor bike." He slamsthe break and he ends up going backwards and he smashes into the wall and smashes into Mrs. Magic. Stango gets mad and attacks her and races away as fast as he can. Mrs. Magic attacks back taking a big chunk of his points and he ends up loosing a wheel. Stango throws some giant squares to make them into a maze and he laughs, but he gets distracted and smashes into another wall and goes falling off his tractor bike and looses all of his points. Stango is out.

The Host says," It's now 2 against 2 folks! This is getting intense." Tovy drives through moans," This is such a dumb idea. Tractors used for racing? Oh really? Who is the idiot that makes up these ideas anyways?" Tovy seesa water fountain and gasps. He says," Water!" He presses a button and takes a drink but it squirts out everywhere. He goes," Ugh." He gets back on his tractor but it starts steaming. Cad is facing off against MermaidMan and they start slamming into each other and MermaidMan sees the exit. He steps the pedal as fast as he can and The Tractor seems to actually be going fast. MermaidMan cuts some grass and spits it out at Cad and says," I can't see!" Tovy stats coming into view and Mrs. Magic blasts him with a push spell and he can't stop and smashes into Cad and they go flying out and it get tangled up into the grass wall. Team MermaidMan wins! The Host says," Well the score is 1-1! Let's see if they can break it in the racing challenge! Gear up because Tovy and Cad still have some points left. They go back to their tents and MermaidMan trys to gear up the Mermobile. Meanwhile we see another team laugh and they whisper," If they think Team Shapeshifter is hard, wait until see who they face next.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

It is revealed what you Use for the following challenges :

Bikes= Target Race

Tractors= Maze

Cars= Race

However it should be noted that these aren't all the challanges, 2 were just randomly picked.

Stango is out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spongebobfan200

[3962]Feb 27, 2010
    • level: 30

1.The Flashing Light
    2.Valentine's Day
    3.Spongebob's Potential

The rough fight against Yang and Squidward was over. Squidward and Spongebob both have a scene phase. They realized that they were late again and went back inside the Krusty Krab.

"Uh, not again!" Spongebob said.

"Why are you swashbucklers late every day?!" Mr. Krabs was in shock.

"But I have never been late, I need to stay, it's the moon warrior problems that was eating me!" Spongebob exclaimed.

"Yeah right, one more for you two and it'll go straight to your employee records." Mr. Krabs said to his employees.

Spongebob was later in the kitchen frying Krabby Patties on the grill to be served to hungry customers; Squidward was carelessly in the cashier. Spongebob and Squidward were continuing their jobs, but they then hear a spaceship near by the Krusty Krab. Spongebob leaned to the window. Spongebob and Squidward went out to see. It was Yin.

"Yin? What are you doing here?" Spongebob asked.

"I snuck out. Anyways, I think you're lucky Yang isn't here, both of you." Yin said to Spongebob and Squidward.

"And what are you going to tell us. I'm still afraid that Neptune damn Yang is going to appear right close to us. So, any more of what you know about Moon Duel techniques?" Squidward asked Yin.

"Heh, how'd you know? Anyways, this is just for Spongebob, I want his moon warrior potential to be proven," Yin said.

It was 7:00, the time which is meant to cause Spongebob to form into a moon warrior, and it was after Spongebob and Squidward's job at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob was in test training with Yin. He forces a light blast and hit Yin(not actually hit, but testing how much defense has been blown from the blast).

"Not bad yourself," Yin said.

"But I didn't hit you, you had your shield," Spongebob replied.

"Exactly, maybe that blast I had you use means that the defense blown is the same reduction of the Dueler's power," Yin said.

Another attempt was Spongebob's aurora blast, Yin force-field again. It caused the same reduction from the light blast.

"I call it equal," Spongebob said to Yin.

"There's something we should've moved on next: combos." Spongebob was all like "combos?" "Well, maybe there's another technique other than Squidward's invisibility. First, let's try those two blasts again." Yin continued.

The light and aurora blast was used again, both at once. It became a more stronger combo Yin has realized.

"Last practice for today, how about a new moon power?" Yin suggested.

"Okay then, how do I get the next moon power?" Spongebob asked.

"I'll provide you one when you put it that way. Something similar to Squidward's unexpected invisibility," Yin thought. "Let's see. Here's a bucket of water."

"Okay then, I'm really parched to hear your idea," Spongebob said, with somewhat a horrible pun.

"Hand face to it," Yin said to Spongebob.

Spongebob just faced the water and touched it. He was also suggested to use his "blemish" for it. Both hands, and kaput: Spongebob disappeared.

"Spongebob? Where are you?" Squidward asked himself. "Yin, does this idioticry involve you?"

"You seem to have a lot of nerve caring about Spongebob," said Yin.

"You have a lot nerve being an idiot," Squidward replies.

"It's okay Squidward, I'm right here." Spongebob said from beyond.

"Ack! It's a ghost! Please spare me!" Squidward jumped.

"I'm not a ghost. Just check me out, I'm invisible!" Spongebob said.

"Consider that as a camouflage, I can barely see you," said Yin.

"That sucks a bit. But is there any reason I can go back to normal?" Spongebob asked.

"Jump ten times," Yin suggested. Spongebob, blah: did the following and wasn't a chameleon at that moment. Suddenly, Mr. Krabs was arriving at the lake point.

"Hey Spongebob and SquidwarDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Mr. Krabs screamed from his lungs when he faced Spongebob and Squidward in their Moon Warrior forms. Squidward screamed back.

"AH!"

"AH!"

"What the hell Squidward? Poseidon worship, or some other crap you refused to tell me about?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Well Yin, we have a lot of explaining to do," Spongebob told her.

"But first, I'd like to say HA! This is the perfect occasion to see that I was right about this whole Moon Warrior thing…..and Spongebob too," Squidward said.

"And seriously Yin, what's with all the over sleeping?" Spongebob asked.

"Side-effects," Yin responded.

"I believe you all this time, but one more dismissal! - "Mr. Krabs was interrupted though.

"Yeah, suck it up, we know what will happen, and I already care less about this employee record stuff," Squidward interrupted.

"Of course, your record slipped liked 584 times."

"Kiss-up," Squidward thought.

It was already 8:00. Sandy and Patrick came along as they heard the news. It was a huge battlefield now. Yin and the others showed their "I'm ready" look on their faces, except Mr. Krabs. Yang finally arrived.

"Hmm, I'm so totally ready for you this time Yang!" Spongebob said to him.

"Hmp! You think I'd let you duel me against you this time? I decided to set you up with someone else: Moon Warrior #1," said Yang.

"So, you're actually going to set me up with a fight against Squidward?" Spongebob asked.

"Oh no duh,good luck," Yang replied and sat next to Patrick on the sideways sheet-like piece of metal. "Commence the Moon Duel!"

Squidward was first to go, he used a dark blast on Spongebob. Back at Squidward, Spongebob forced a light blast. Surprisingly, Squidward followed Yang's advice to hide at a tree. Spongebob tried to climb it, but Squidward used a nova blast on Spongebob's reach. Spongebob used an aurora blast at Squidward, causing him to fall too. Squidward decided to hide again, in the lake. Spongebob refused to move since he confirms that he can't swim. Squidward had his opportunity to use his dark blast again.

"Spongebob dive down the lake!" Yin told him.

"But I can't swim!" Spongebob said.

"Just do it! You'll actually be alright!"

Spongebob didn't care now, just as long as he can make it though. He touched his palms on the lake and dived down. He was in his camouflage again. And he was swimming like the person that never felt like he ever swam before.

"Ah-ha, it's working," Spongebob said.

"Not for long, cause Squidward's hot on your tracks!" Sandy notified.

Spongebob now decided to pay close attention to Squidward. As much as he can, he dodged Squidward's attempts. In water, Spongebob used a light blast at Squidward, and it hit. Now Spongebob got out, but his camouflage wasn't as unnoticeable: he was near a tree and Squidward saw Spongebob's inner-lined body and dark blasted him out of Spongebob's camouflage state. Spongebob used a light blast, but it missed. Squidward tormented: "aim first, noob." Spongebob had the next opportunity to attack: with another aurora blast and hit Squidward this time. Squidward hid underwater, and so did Spongebob: back at the camouflage state. Squidward can't see Spongebob again, but had a trick in his sleeve. Before Spongebob called fire, Squidward was in his invisibility state. Spongebob can't find him either. Now that Spongebob paused, Squidward had his opportunity to multi-hit Spongebob, while Spongebob recognized Squidward's position and aurora blasted him. Almost out of breath or something, Spongebob and Squidward went back up. Spongebob was drowning unfortunately. Squidward nova blasted at Spongebob and Spongebob decided to go in camouflage state again, but this time, he wasn't yards close to the lake, but facing Squidward. Noticing Squidward was on a tree, Spongebob light blasted at him and Squidward fell off again. Spongebob followed an advice from Yin: use his light and aurora blast combo, and luckily hit Squidward. Spongebob was going to use another, but suddenly Squidward's eyes glowed and gave Squidward a red hallucination and disappeared when the blast Spongebob was using countered and hit him. "Wow, how did I do that?" Squidward went back in action. Spongebob and Squidward each used an aurora and nova blast, then a light and dark blast. Squidward went invisible again and hit Spongebob more times. Spongebob decided to light blast again, which canceled Squidward's invisibility state. Spongebob camouflaged again and hit Squidward with his light/aurora combo again. Squidward used his counter attack: and realized it was a telekinesis attack when he caused Spongebob to dive out of the lake and let the telekinesis hit Spongebob to cause his camouflage to fade. Spongebob now hid behind a tree after using camouflage form again. He went through the plains instead of through the tree to get behind and attempted a surprise light blast at Squidward. Squidward used his dark blast back at Spongebob. Spongebob used his combo again at Squidward, and yes, it attacked him. Squidward hid to try and teach himself his combo. Squidward now used his combo: dark/nova blast. Spongebob got hurt from it. Spongebob, once again used his combo. Squidward used his nova blast at Spongebob, but it missed, since Spongebob used camouflage state, and Spongebob hit Squidward with an aurora blast. Squidward still remembers that he can use his telekinesis; he caught Spongebob out of his camouflage state and let Spongebob's own attack hit him. Squidward had a feeling he's going to win.

"Wow, how did Squidward know all that?" Patrick asked.

"Heh, I taught him everything he knows," Yang replied.

"What? I don't know what neither Spongebob, nor Squidward were doing," Patrick said.

"I still can't believe Squidward's strategies could actually beat Spongebob," said Sandy.

Suddenly, Spongebob was glowing blue, it wasn't over yet. Spongebob unexpectedly revealed his new state: Koi Possession. Squidward was shocked to see it. "Now this is what I'm talking about," commented Spongebob. His voice cracked a bit.

"Holy crap, what is that?" Squidward asked himself.

"Not bad, it's Koi Possession form," answered Yang, "A strong and occasional Moon Warrior effect."

"Rip his head off, Spongebob!" Patrick yelled.

The fight still continues. At first, Squidward was being owned by Spongebob's Koi possession. Squidward thinks he's going to lose this time. Squidward his combo, but it hurt by a tad. Koi Possession Spongebob used his combo against Squidward: it hurt twice as much. When Spongebob was going to make another target, Squidward used telekinesis to make Spongebob hurt himself. However, Spongebob still had more chances and hit Squidward with an aurora beam. Once again, for a sudden, it wasn't over yet, while Squidward was still expecting himself to lose.

"Now what's Squidward doing?" Sandy asked.

"I think Squidward's unleashing his possession form," Yang answered.

In hindsight, Yang was right. It was also Squidward's turn. As Yang shall reveal, Squidward was in Platinum Possession. As usual Spongebob and Squidward used their usual hits, several times, but stronger.

"You're not bad yourself as I imagined," Squidward commented on Spongebob.

"You too," Spongebob said.

"But let's….finish….this!" Squidward said in anticipation for using a final blow on Spongebob while Spongebob is attempting the same, in the air, they each started to use their light and dark blasts.

"Spongebob!"

"Squidward!"

They both screamed. The final blow was at reach. However, Spongebob hit Squidward's "blemish," and Squidward hit Spongebob's body. The attack led to a supernova blast.

"Spontaneous supernovas?" Mr. Krabs asked himself. "Okay, that's it! I'm going home, you know why? You guys are all weird! This Moon Duel stuff is weird!" Mr. Krabs left the scene.

Spongebob and Squidward were still standing. But who will win, and who will fall. Unfortunately, Spongebob came to the ground, which meant Squidward won the duel. After that, the possession forms faded away.

"Woohoo!" I won again!" Squidward cheered.

The shenanigans were all over. Yang looked at Spongebob for a moment. "I'd to call you a disgrace, but I think I'm just thanking you for that little practice, see you tomorrow," Yang said to him, he and Yin teleported away. Before that, Yin wished Spongebob more luck to seeing him and for more practice. And of course, the battle became tiring. Spongebob and co. went to bed.

End of Episode 3! Will Spongebob win against Yang? What else does Yin have in store? Find out next time!

jjsthekid

[3963]Feb 28, 2010

MermaidMan : The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

62. A Healthy Seahorse is A Super Seahorse

63. Deathmatch Race

64. Framed Arrow! ( part 1)

66. Revenge of The Rench!

70. The clone on the other side of the sea

71. MermaidMan vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)

72. The Maze of shapes and sorrow ( Part 2)

73. To Victory and Beyond! ( Part 3) : Plot : After winning the 2nd match, MermaidMan knows that he has to win the next challange to beat Team Shapeshifter and to break this tie. MermaidMan knows he has to get a race car which would be the Mermobile, but Mrs. Magic doesn't have one. Mrs. Magic says," I can rent one. The host mentioned if you don't have a race car of some type i could rent an exclusive sea-con one." MermaidMan says," Well alright then! We are all set to go son." Mrs. Magic growls and says," I'm not a boy.."

Team Shapeshifter is getting prepared, but of course they lost stango so now they are down 2 members as well. Cad's racecar has some surprises he says. He then laughs and knows that MermaidMan has no idea what he is up against. Tovy says," What about me?" Cad facepalms and says," Rent a car, or boat. Ok is the idiot that makes up these ideas?" Cad gets prepared and fixes up his racecar. They are racing in the same course that was used to shoottargets in part 1. MermaidMan brings in the Mermobile and Mrs. Magic brings in her rented car/boat. Ok to make this easier let's just call them boats ok? Anyways Tovy and Cad arrive and say," Well, well, well look who is left." Mrs. Magic says," Well, well, well, next time think before you cheat by rigging the target score." Cad says," What?! How did you find out..oh darn." MermaidMan says," I thought you were heroes. I know there are no rules really but that's going to far.." Cad sighs, but gets his boat ready and the race begins! The host says," It's a 2 on 2 race folks! The final match! Let's see who wins!"

Cad launches some rockets at Mrs. Magic and trys to take her down and she starts going out of control and manages to get back on the course. MermaidMan says," Look out!" Tovy shoots some triangle spikes at her, but she dodges and she actives her hero form. She glows and her hero form appears and it seems to be in the shape of a lizard and it is purple. MermaidMan says," Your the 4th hero who has a hero form!" Mrs. Magic casts a spell and Mrs. Magic says," Really? I will name it MagicBlast Lizardthen." MermaidMan says," Ehh, close enough." Tovy starts gasping in fear and cad comes by and slaps him. He says," Get your game on dude! That doesn't mean anything!" But MermaidMan summons his Hero form Mermozaur, (Oh Boy) and it growls. Cad says," Uh uh ok now i am a little scared.." Both creatures growl and attack. Tovy gets blown off course and his boat starts spinning and he goes flying out into the crowd and His boat smashes. Cad laughs and says," That's what i wanted you to do!" He actives a button and some circle spikes appear and attack Mrs. Magic and she can't control her car and The Lizard trys to save her but she gets blown off! Mrs. Magic is out sadly, but MermaidMan knows he can win this.

He orders Mermozaur to use his slice jab and he slices the circles and takes a whooper load of damage at Cad. He gasps and notices his Points are going down, but he revives himself. He laughs and says," Every time you attack a shape of mine, i will regain points." MermaidMan thinks but he drives faster and notices they are at the last lap! Cad gasps and orders his Circles to block MermaidMan, but MermaidMan shocks them witha stun ray and MermaidMan knows he can't destroy them because Cad will regain health so he quickly orders Mermozaur to attack! It takes a huge slice at Cad and he says," Nooooo!" He trys to wake the shapes up and trys to get to the finish line, but the blast reached him and he goes flying off and tumbles down to the ground and MermaidMan wins! MermaidMan steps out and hears millions of fans chearing, but then he notices one of the spikes on Cad's boat broke and it is about to fly towards him! MermaidMan gasps and runs as fast as he can and jumps on him and the spike smashes into a wall. Cad says," You saved my life.. Maybe you aren't so bad after all old timer." He shakes MermaidMan's hand and they admit they had a good match. Just then, we see a mysterious team and they keep laughing and know say," Well MermaidMan, you may have beat them but let's see how good you are against us.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character debuts : Magic Blast Lizad ( Mrs. Magic's hero form)

Team MermaidMan wins the first round.

jjsthekid

[3964]Mar 2, 2010

S3E21 (64)- The L Word/Yvonne's Second Song : The L Word : After what she and Patrick did last night after their date, Yvonne feels like a bit of a slut. She wouldn't normally do that on her very first date, but this was Patrick, it was different. But for her to be sure that it wasn't wrong of her to do that, she needs to know that Patrick loves her. She needs him to drop the L Bomb. She desperately hopes that Patrick can do that. To be sure of herself, she needs him to do it. She goes to his house, because Harold, Nicholas, and she and Patrick, were going to watch TV at Patrick's House. Patrick doesn't say a word, no matter how many times Yvonne tries to get him to. Eventually, she gets fed up.

"I have sex with you and you can't say you love me?!" she yells.

Patrick gapes.

"Oh my gosh, Yvonne," he says

"What?" she asks.

" I thought you knew because of what we did last night," Patrick said. " I wouldn't do all of that if i didn't love you. Yvonne, i love you more than I love anyone in the wholeworld.

"Oh," Yvonne said.

Then the two kissed, then sat down and watched TV with their friends.

Yvonne's Second Song: After hearing that Patrick loves her, Yvonne has been incredibly happy. And, love has inspired her. She writes a song about great feelings of love, and it does pretty well. But when Patrick hears it, he's upset. It's about Yvonne secretly being madly in love with a guy, and Patrick thinks she's talking about someone else. He breaks up with her, telling her to be with the guy from the song, before she can get a chance to explain, he's gone. Now she's really mad at him. She doesn't want to make up with him. She would explain to him that the song is about her before they were together, but now she's too mad at Patrick's ignorance to do that. Luckily, Harold and Nicholas aren't stupid like Patrick, and they know that the song is about he and Yvonne's budding romance in it's early stages. They tell him, and he immediately goes to Yvonne's house, and the pair reconcile.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

MyselfSponge

[3966]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 2

The Undersea Crime Society- Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot

Episode 2: Jack Makes His Move

Episode 3: Snail vs. Squid

Jack looks at Squidward a couple days later.

"You are an asset Squidward, but I don't understand why your plan didn't work. I think you are capable, so I will ask it. Squidward, will you kill Gary the Snail?"

"You wouldn't get a more sure yes from anyone else."

Squidward went to the diner, the place where Gary usually dined.Squidward had his machine gun. He then shot Gary, or at least he thought he had. Really, he had shot a paper cutout of Gary, and Gary was behind him with a knife.

A moment later, Squidward was dead, a knife in his heart.

Gary the Snail was mad. And Jack knew he was quite dangerous when he was mad. So he decided to lay low for a couple days, and then, when the time was right, hire some other fool to kill him. Until then, Jack had nothing to do. So he waited.

Edited on 03/08/2010 1:40pm
    Edited 5 total times.

spongebobs1fan

[3967]Mar 7, 2010
    Episode Six Part One: The Graduation Ceremony
    Show: Spongebob E.D
    Season One

"Patrick. Patrick! Time to wake up." Said his Mom. It was Patrick and Spongebobs last school day of kindergarten, and the last day was also the day of the graduation ceremony. Patrick wasn't going to ride the bus today because today his Mom was going to take him to school, because she was coming to watch the ceremony. When Patrick got to the school, there was a big banner in front that said, "Graduation Day". Patrick saw Spongebob, so he walked up to him to say hi.

"Hey Spongebob! What do you think of the banner? I think its awesome!"

"Oh its cool!!" said Spongebob.

None of the students were going to class ethier, because all the grades were going to watch the ceremony in the Gym. All of the grades were told to sit in the stands by there grade level, but that didn't matter to Patrick because he was going to sit by Spongebob anyway. The schools princilpe also told them that the ceremony would start with kindergarten and would end with the 5th grade. Spongebob was sitting with Patrick in the back of the Gym. Everyone was being called up to get there award, and it was almost time for Spongebob and Patrick to go get theres. But first, it was time for Jake to get his.

There principle said,"And for great achivment, Jake Whaleblubber!"

Jake shook the principles hand, and grabbed the award.

But then, the worst happened, shatters from the window were heard. Someone had broke into the school, someone bad. Everyone was in danger.

"Hey Pat. I know a safe spot where we can hide." Spongebob whispered.

Spongebob and Patrick ran under the stands to hide so they would be safer.

He had a gun, and he wasn't afraid to use it. Everyone was screaming and running around in circles, but Spongebob and Patrick werent because they were staying under the stands. The people that had already gotten there awards were in more danger, because they were out in the open which was closer to the villian.

"Everyone! Stop running or i'll shoot you in your dang head." Said the villian.

Everyone then suddenly froze. "The first one that moves, is dead." He said.

Everyone stood still untill Jake moved. He was always scared of villians, if they were fake or real. Then the villian pulled the trigger of his gun. The bullet was heading straight for Jakes head. He dropped to the ground. He is in critical condition. Jakes family and friends rushed him to the hospital which included Spongebob and Patrick.

"Please! What do you want?!? You can have anything!" Said there principle.

The villian looked around the Gym aimlessly. But the one thing that villians liked more than anything was money.

"I want your money!" Said the villian.

The principle handed them all the money that they had.

"Fine this is good for now, i'll let you all of the hook." He said.

He jumped to the window he broke, and ran out that way.

They were all safe and ok except for one soul, Jake. Who may not get to live another day in his life, depending on how hurt he is.

Notes: Jake WhaleBlubber- named after the famous whaleblubber user.

Part 2 of this special episode will be coming soon.

tvguy347

[3968]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 12

Hmm....I forgot where I left of in the KK: The Years Before Spongebob... hmm...well when I find out I'll post new episodes.

jjsthekid

[3969]Mar 8, 2010

S3E22 (65)- Planning/Surprise!: Planning: On a dull day in WaterFalls, Jeremy can't think of a scheme to get Patrick. All he knows is that he's ready again. He decides to give the task to Chenelle to come up with a perfect scheme to get Patrick. She gladly takes on the challenge. It takes her a while to come up with the perfect scheme, because those lingering feelings for Patrick are, unfortunately, still... lingering. Sadly, that's why they're called lingering feelings. Most of the time, they linger... forever, in some cases. Chenelle just hoped that it wouldn't be forever for her, because she couldn't handle that. She hated him for breaking her heart, and she wanted to torture him. Her emotions made her struggle throughout the thinking process, but she eventually came up with the perfect scheme to make her sleazy, jerk of an ex miserable. She presented it to Jeremy.

"Eh, good enough..." Jeremy said.
    Surprise!: On this dull day, Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas were playing Monopoly inside, while listening to the music on Patrick's FishPod. They were all somewhat enjoying themselves, though they were still pretty bored. Suddenly, Chenelle and Jeremy ran inside.

"Chenelle?!" Patrick yelled. "What are you doing with Jeremy?"

"I work for him now," Chenelle said.

"Well that's... surprising," Yvonne said.

"Yeah, real shocking, blah blah..." Jeremy said. "Now what was our plan?"

"Just to say one word..." Chenelle said.

Patrick had told her one of his most emotional stories while the two of them were dating. She knew it was pretty wrong of her to do this, but she was doing it anyways. She wanted to hurt that jerk in some way. She absolutely had to after what he did to her.

"Irving," she said.

Yvonne's mouth fell open.

"How dare you," she said. "You mean little bimbo!"

"Oh, shut up," Chenelle said. "Now... peace out."

And she and Jeremy left.

"Patrick, don't let them get to you," Harold said.

"Yeah, Irving died more than a year ago," Nicholas said. "There's no reason to be upset about it again. You were upset enough the first time."

"Yeah, I almost let myself go off and cry," Patrick said, "but that would just be... stupid. Irving died a long time ago, and even if it was a week ago, it's okay. How could I be sad when I'm surrounded by friends?"

And he turned his FishPod back on and the four friends played more Monopoly together, laughing and chatting together, happy that Jeremy and Chenelle's latest scheme had absolutely no effect on them. Their friendships were too strong.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

jjsthekid

[3970]Mar 8, 2010

MermaidMan : The Brave and the Bold Season 4!

62. A Healthy Seahorse is A Super Seahorse
    63. Deathmatch Race
    64. Framed Arrow! ( part 1)
    66. Revenge of The Rench!
    70. The clone on the other side of the sea
    71. MermaidMan vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)
    72. The Maze of shapes and sorrow ( Part 2)
    73. To Victory and Beyond! ( Part 3)

74. Scaring The Game ( Part 1) : Opening : The Jumbo Shrimp sneaks into the Sea-Con building and trys to rob it. MermaidMan sneaks up behind him and says," Not this time lad." Jumbo Shrimp says," What?! I thought you were busy in an event!" Just then, Blue Arrow pops out of nowhere and shoots some arrows at him. Jumbo Shrimp moans and trys to escape, but Mrs. Magic casts a spell that makes a wall and he slams into it. He says," All i wanted was an autograph.."

Plot : The 2nd Round Of The Sea-Con is starting! But there are some new rules now. There will be a 1 on 1 match, not the whole team vs the whole other team. If one person looses while still in a match, they will tag another team mate and they will take their place if there is still some more left for the Event. Like again, there will be 3 Events. The Host says," The next match is Team Thundershock Vs. Team Ghoul!" MermaidMan says," Team Thundershock is lightning's team, but i haven't heard of Team Ghoul.." Blue Arrow says," Sounds like a shady team.." Lightning says To Captain Magma ( Squidward) and Star Gal," Are you guys ready?" Star Gal says," I'm always ready!" Squidward says," I don't know.. this team sounds shady and suspicous." Meanwhile, we see the Shady Team Ghoul. They are at their pitstop ready for the events. We see their leader Graman : He has a purple suit and has a golden skull chain around his neck ( Very Pimpish eh?). A Female member known as Zam, she looks like a vampire and is very err gothic. And last but not least, Wayne, he is muscular and has a robo fin and has tatoos and looks like a wolf.

Team Thundershock gets prepared. Team Ghoul laughs and Graman says," This is our challengers? Ha!" Lightning says," Ignore them." Blue Arrow says," I haven't heard of Team Ghoul before. In fact, they look like villians.." Well the event is starting and the First Challenge is : Airplanes! Wayne says," So who should go first?" Graman says," Zam you go." Zam says," Like whatever." She rents a plane and Star Gal wants to go first. She happened to have her own plane which was from her great grandfather. The Race begins! They must fly to Iceberg island and back. Zam speeds ahead and spits at Star Gal. Star Gal says," Meanie." Zam says," Oh Please." Zam throws some dark balls at Star Gal taking a huge chunk of damage out of her. She trys to control the plane and Star Gal shoots some stars, but Zam uses a dark shield and turns the stars into dark stars and shoots a batch of them at her and Star Gal trys to dodge, but her plane breaks and starts to crash! Zam laughs and says," That is what you get happy girl."

Lightning gasps and Squidward says," Hmm.. grumpy vs. Grumpy. This should be interesting. I'll go.. i guess." Star Gal falls nearby and she hands Squidward the tag and he busts open into a shed and graps a rental plane and flys off. Wayne and Graman are at their pitstop and they look at the computer screens and watch Zam fly. She gets to Iceberg island and flys around. Squidward flys and shoots a fireball to make him go faster. He shoots one at Zam who is across from him and her plane starts to shake a bit. She says," Ok so your the replacement.. whatever." Squidward says," Whatever too sister." Zam laughs and throws some dark balls at him and he shoots a magma blast but it isn't strong enough and he gets hit. Squidward attacks again and takes some damage out of Zam and she is down to 300 Points. Squidward has 2000 points. Zam Laughs and says," Well to end this i'm just going to take some points away and use them to take a huge amount of damage at you!" She launches a huge dark ball at him and Squidward gasps.. and Team Ghoul laughs from their pitstop..

To Be Continued.. ( Yes i just enjoy making you wait )

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Team Ghoul ( Graman, Zam and Wayne)
    I was going to make this a normal episode, but i just didn't think i could fit it all in.

MyselfSponge

[3971]Mar 8, 2010

The Undersea Crime Society- Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot

Episode 2: Jack Makes His Move

Episode 3: Snail vs. Squid

Episode 4: Dead End

Jack knew that Gary would always be looking out for him. Gary had a powerful security system. It would keep out even the smartest of attackers. Jack thought that Squidward could break the system, but didn't know anyone else that could.

He himself went to the Snail's house. He triggered the system on purpose, avoided the traps, and stabbed the person in the bed. But it was not Gary. It was his employee, Sam Merriwhether. Sam died instantly. Another one of his employees dead. How sad. He must of tried to kill Gary and get Jack's credit. Fool.

Jack got his gun, and went into the living room, where there were 5 cops, all armed. Gary was there too, flanked by 10 guards. Jack threw a bomb that was set to 10 seconds, jumped out the window, while everyone but Gary in the house died. He ran to his house. It was on fire, and there was police tape on it. He ran to his office, but he saw many weird soldiers with roses on their jersey. THE SEA ARMY! They were there toexecutehim!

He then ran to his other, unused office, and it was not there. It had been bombed. He ran to his other house. Nothing was inside. Not even his furniture. He cursed his life, and left. But he saw that cop cars were blocking his way. He easily killed all of them, and ran away.

Edited on 03/08/2010 5:49pm
    Edited 3 total times.

jjsthekid

[3972]Mar 9, 2010

S3E23 (66)- Smile/Charades: Smile: Archie's Shop is taking pictures of its employees, and Nicholas is extremely nervous. He's really camera shy. But Archie said that it's required that employees get a picture taken, to Nicholas's dismay. He talks to his friends about it, and Harold, who loves getting his picture taken, has an idea. It was really easy for that jerk, Marty, to get a Harold costume. How tough would it be for Harold to find a Nicholas costume? It would be so easy! Nicholas loved the idea. So the four of them went out, on the hunt for a Nicholas costume. And of course, they found one. The next day, Harold dressed up in the suit, and went to Archie's Shop to take Harold's picture for him. And so he got the picture taken, and it was done. Or so Harold thought. After the picture, Archie asked 'Nicholas' to do his work, like do inventory, help customers, and a lot more. He had to go to customer service. Yes, he had to handle the refunds (in the sales world, customer service = WORST NIGHTMARE). He had poor Harold work for five hours. Then, when Harold was done, Archie took the Nicholas suit right off of him, and told him that he wasn't born yesterday, and to tell Nicholas to get to the shop and get his picture taken. And so Harold went to Nicholas's house, threw the suit at him, and told him to go to Archie's Shop right away. Nicholas decided he needed to face his fear, and he went and got his picture taken. And, it came out extremely well. Nicholas even framed the picture in his house, and he started taking more and more pictures of himself, soon, everytime a camera was taken out, he was in the picture. And so, an intervention was held... and it was decided that Nicholas now had another problem. He was afraid to not be in a picture. And with the help of his friends, he found the right amount of time to be in pictures. His friends were happy that he had conquered his fear, but they were also happy he wasn't annoying. Charades: One dull night, with no schemes by Jeremy and Chenelle, and nothing on TV, and with no real drama in their lives, the gang was looking for something to do. And Yvonne decided that she had a really good idea. She presented it to her friends. "When I was on Underwater Survival, there was a game we played a lot," she said. "I really liked it, and I'm sure you guys know how to play it." "What game is it?" Patrick asked. "Charades!" Yvonne said enthusiastically. "Doesn't that so fun? We always had so much fun together on the show... well, you know... off the cameras." "I don't wanna play charades..." Patrick said. "Too bad," his three friends said at once. And so they broke up into teams. Patrick and Yvonne were one team, and Harold and Nicholas were another one. Turns out, Patrick didn't like charades because he was terrible at it. Yvonne got really mad at him, when Harold was flailing his arms up and down like a bird, Patrick yelled "TOOTHBRUSH!". Yvonne had no idea how that idea possibly came to him. Her and Patrick were losing miserably, and Harold and Nicholas were winning. When the game was over, Yvonne had come to the conclusion that her and Patrick didn't work together well. They couldn't even be a team in a game of charades. How were they supposed to be together in a romantic relationship? Then, Patrick told her something. He told her that he got a letter from the host of Jeopardy!, and he invited Patrick and Yvonne to be on Team Jeopardy!. Yvonne decided that this was the perfect way to test how their relationship was going. So they went on the show together, and somehow, even though Patrick remained pretty stupid the whole time, they worked together really well the entire time. None of those thoughts were in Yvonne's head any longer. She had no doubts. They didn't win. They lost to two of the dorkiest fish that either of them had ever seen in their lives. But, right on air, they kissed passionately. "I love you," Yvonne said. "I love you, too," Patrick said. "SCORE!" Alex Trebek yelled.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

Edited on 03/09/2010 1:48pm

nascaredsfan24

[3973]Mar 9, 2010
    • level: 6

heres a good one:patricks show

this is a sereis about what patrick does when spongebob isnt around.(he does appear in some episodes)

1st season coming tommorow!

jjsthekid

[3974]Mar 10, 2010

Ready for the Season 3 Finale of The Misadventures?

S3E24 (67)- Preparations: It's time to get ready to go off to Vacation Bottom on, well... vacation. The four friends are packing, and then Patrick and Nicholas both simultaneously remember something. They haven't asked Archie if they can have time off from work.

"Oh, no!" Nicholas yells.

So the two of them run off to ask Archie if they can have some time off work. Stacey is there as well, and she has a better idea.

"No..." Stacey said. "Me and Archie can go with you! Archie can afford to close the store for a few months."

"Honey, they're flying there," Archie said. "You can't fly in your third trimester. It's not good for our little boy at all. No... I'm not letting you fly all the way to Vacation Bottom. Sorry."

"And it's only a month long trip... not a three month long trip," Patrick said.

"We can afford to make it three months long," Stacey said. "And on the topic of Archie being rich, we can take a BOAT! That's fine for a woman in her third trimester."

"That's not a bad idea, actually..." Archie decided.

~~~

Chenelle was sitting in her office in Jeremy's mansion. Jeremy walked in.

"I can't believe Patrick is going to Vacation Bottom, one of the most romantic, relaxing places in the world with Yvonne..." she said.

"Then you're gonna like what I'm about to say," Jeremy said. "Chenelle, we're going to Vacation Bottom, too."

"Together? Oh, I don't like you that way. Sorry, boss!" Chenelle said, her cheeks flushed, like she was very embarrassed.

"No... no... no... no.... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Haha... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. No..." Jeremy said.

Chenelle frowned. "Oh wow... 27 'no's.... Thanks for makin' me feel good about myself, Jeremy. Really... thanks a lot."

"What I mean is... that's not why we're going," Jeremy said. "We're going to torture that starfish, and it'll be perfect. He won't be expecting us there!"

"Great idea!" Chenelle said. "And we can break him and Chenelle up!"

"I'm not so concerned about that..." Jeremy said. "And if those lingering feelings are STILL lingering, then maybe I shouldn't take you to Vacation Bottom with me. I can't have your feelings for Patrick Star compromising the mission, so you can just stay behind and watch my house if you aren't able to come. It is really no problem at all, you know. In fact, I would appreciate it."

"No," Chenelle said. "My feelings for that loser are gone. One billion percent gone."

"There's no such thing as one billion percent," Jeremy said.

"Okay..." Chenelle said. "One HUNDRED percent gone. Happy?"

"Very," Jeremy said. "Now get packing. Our flight leaves in three hours."

~~~

"I can't believe Patrick and me are going to Vacation Bottom, one of the most romantic, relaxing places in the world..." Yvonne said.

Her and Patrick's relationship was going so well. She was so happy with it. She finished packing, and got ready to go on the boat. It was leaving really soon.

~~~

Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, Nicholas, Archie, and Stacey were on the boat. They didn't know that Jeremy and Chenelle were on a plane, also going to Vacation Bottom, but we'll get to that later. Right now, everyone was getting in their separate rooms on the luxurious cruise ship. Archie and Stacey had one room, Patrick and Yvonne had another, Harold had the third, and Nicholas had the fourth. That night, they went to have dinner in the ship's dining room. And they were doing karaoke, which is why Yvonne and Stacey's faces lit up as bright as the Sun. Both of them loved to sing. Yvonne hopped on the stage and sang "Before Your Love" by Kelly Clarkson [listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2yw9DOX60 ]. The entire time, she stared right at her loving boyfriend, Patrick. Patrick smiled at her and blushed really bashfully. When Yvonne was finished, Stacey almost went up to sing, but then she decided not to, because Harold got up there instead. He sang "Last Day of Your Life" by Glass Pear [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pog90Q4a08g ]. And that's when his friends discovered that he was extremely talented at singing. Everyone in the room clapped, as they had also done for Yvonne. Then Stacey got up, but before she even got the chance to start singing, the sound of water flowing was heard.

"What happened?" Patrick called.

"My water just broke!" Stacey yelled. "I'm having the baby RIGHT NOW!"

"Archie, you have to get up there!" Harold yelled.

Then Archie fainted.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

tej111

[3975]Mar 12, 2010

Hey guys! I'd like to restart my original spin-off SpongeBob SuperPants! I'll Start with Season 1 Episode: Pilot. Oh yeah, BTW, Pilot is a 1-hour long special. Regular episodes are 30 minutes long. Not that I'm making actual episodes, that would take too much time!

Plot: When a mysterious TV show producer comes to Bikini Bottom one day and tells SpongeBob and the gang that he wants to 'cast' them in a new TV show, the gang is ectastic. But when they sign the contract, he locks them all up in a cage, saying that under contract, they'll be under his control. Now, they have to escape! When they break out, they beat up the producer, and run away. It is at that time that they decide that they can make their own TV show without any random people telling them what to do. Thus, SpongeBob SuperPants was born. Rated TV-14 for mild violence, language, and a brutal beating.

Season 1 Episode coming next: G.I. Foe

tej111

[3976]Mar 12, 2010

SpongeBob SuperPants:S1:E2: G.I. Foe

When the gang launches auditions for their new series, Plankton, in a Krabby Patty scheme, disguises as a really tiny fish, and sure enough, SpongeBob hires him. But when he fails to show up the next day, Mr. Krabs realizes something is fishy, and snaps. He is the first to realize that the mysterious man is Plankton, and rushes to the Krusty Krab. When the gang arrives, they find Plankton at the safe, with the key, about to open the door. Then the gang runs into him and quickly squash him 273 times with their feet. Then he is sent to jail, but not before being fired. Rated TV-14 for violence and a brutal beating.

nascaredsfan24

[3977]Mar 13, 2010

heres the pilot.

patrick for hire

patrick gets a job at the chum bucket.plankton tells him to steal the the krabby patty formula.but he messes up everytime.then plankton tells him to buy a patty,bring it back,and give it to him.patrick buys one,but ends up eating it.the end has plankton firing patrick,and patrick accidenly crushes plankton.

star in a boat

patrick goes to ms.puffs boating school.and spongebob is there.they each get destracted and get detention.the next day is the boating test.patrick passes.and spongebob somehow,someway,acculy,passes too.but the end has both of then in jail for wreckless driving.and losing their licenses.

woahwoah678

[3978]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 28

Okay,I got one spinoff:

Patrick's show

Episodes:

1.Pilot

2.Cloudy with A Chance of Dumbness

3.Patrick the Hedgehog

4.Kung Fu Starfish

5.Return of Craig Mammilton

6.Who Wants to Be a Idiot-airee

7.The Battle of Patrick Revere

8.King Jellyfish

9.Star-formers

10.Hello Goodbye Forever

11.Road to revenge

12.Live to Lose

13.Band Geeks 2

14.I Love you,Patrica

15.My name is Stupid

16.Nosestruck

17.Krabby Thief

18.Wall-A

19.The S-Team

20.Honey,I destroyed the Garage

Here's the pilot:

Pilot

In the beginning of this episode,Patrick is driving a car,Spongebob says to Patrick that he has got to drive,but Patrick won't let him because He's a terrible driver.But it revels that Patrick is twice as terrible as Spongebob.He didn't keep his eyes on the road and destroys every building in the Bikini Bottom.And now,Patrick is kicked out of the Bikini Bottom,and so is Spongebob.Squidward yells in exitement.

When it's moving day,Spongebob takes his pineapple,tells everyone goodbye,and now they leave.The city they are in is called New Kelp,and they live the dream.In there,Spongebob meets his Uncle Sherman and Patrick digs up a giant iceberg,with another starfish named Ricky.They become friends and Spongebob falls in love with a Sponge girl named Spongeette,whos a scientist.And he keeps it a secret.

And everything bad happens in Bikini Bottom,The Krusty Krab becomes a wreck.So now Mr Krabs must find him before it's too late.But he finds a new Fry cook named Jimbo.And he helps.

To be continued...

nascaredsfan24

[3979]Mar 14, 2010

woahwoah678 wrote:

Okay,I got one spinoff:

Patrick's show

Episodes:

1.Pilot

3.Patrick the Hedgehog

4.Kung Fu Starfish

8.King Jellyfish

9.Star-formers

10.Hello Goodbye Forever

11.Road to revenge

12.Live to Lose

13.Band Geeks 2

14.I Love you,Patrica

15.My name is Stupid

16.Nosestruck

17.Krabby Thief

18.Wall-A

19.The S-Team

Here's the pilot:

Pilot

In the beginning of this episode,Patrick is driving a car,Spongebob says to Patrick that he has got to drive,but Patrick won't let him because He's a terrible driver.But it revels that Patrick is twice as terrible as Spongebob.He didn't keep his eyes on the road and destroys every building in the Bikini Bottom.And now,Patrick is kicked out of the Bikini Bottom,and so is Spongebob.Squidward yells in exitement.

When it's moving day,Spongebob takes his pineapple,tells everyone goodbye,and now they leave.The city they are in is called New Kelp,and they live the dream.In there,Spongebob meets his Uncle Sherman and Patrick digs up a giant iceberg,with another starfish named Ricky.They become friends and Spongebob falls in love with a Sponge girl named Spongeette,whos a scientist.And he keeps it a secret.

And everything bad happens in Bikini Bottom,The Krusty Krab becomes a wreck.So now Mr Krabs must find him before it's too late.But he finds a new Fry cook named Jimbo.And he helps.

To be continued...

i had came up with a spin off.and you stole it!!t

woahwoah678

[3980]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 28

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

woahwoah678 wrote:

Okay,I got one spinoff:

Patrick's show

Episodes:

1.Pilot

3.Patrick the Hedgehog

4.Kung Fu Starfish

8.King Jellyfish

9.Star-formers

10.Hello Goodbye Forever

11.Road to revenge

12.Live to Lose

13.Band Geeks 2

14.I Love you,Patrica

15.My name is Stupid

16.Nosestruck

17.Krabby Thief

18.Wall-A

19.The S-Team

Here's the pilot:

Pilot

To be continued...

i had came up with a spin off.and you stole it!!t

Sorry.I'll change the title:

Patrick Adventures