We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

Wedgie317

[281]May 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    Fine, you want to battle? Let's go. I just want to know one thing: what do you even see that could ever happen of Seddie? Obviously, because of the way that almost all Nick shows are, it's going to end up Creddie. Creddie actually has proof and even a little chemistry between them. Seddie has nothing except bicker! There's no way you can possibly get ANYTHING out of bickering. Bicker almost never leads to anything, and it won't in this case.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nature9000

[282]May 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    As I am nuetral I say both could happen, both may not happen. There's that chance as well, for the most part what I see a lot of isn't Nick but Disney that does the Main girl and Main guy.

Also I can deny that bicker thing, one with my grandparents, they hated each other when they first knew each other. Another is a NICK COUPLE, Jimmy Neutron and Cindy Vortex, they had nothing but bicker and wound up with each other. So you can't discredit one just because of banter. That is for the Seddie side.

As for Creddie, you pose a great point, there is a lot of Chemistry between the two. It could and possibly will happen! I of course, support both, and would support Creddie strongly if and when it happens. Creddie stands a high chance of happening more now than it did in the beginning. Why do I think this? Because in the beginning, you could argue that Freddie's incessant proclamations of love would have annoyed Carly to no end and she never would have fallen for him, plus she liked Jake. Now, Freddie doesn't make those annoying proclamations and is more of a calm person, someone that Carly could fall for because she sees that he is not always spouting out his love every five seconds.

Wedgie317

[283]May 23, 2008
    I had a feeling that you would bring up the point of Jimmy and Cindy on bickering. That's why I said that bickering almost always leads to nothing. But you bring up great points yourself, especially for Creddie. Freddie may not be fighting for Carly as much, but he still shows a few signs of love to here. Which are the better points of Creddie for anyone to argue.

Nature9000

[284]May 23, 2008
    Exactly and that's why I brought those points of Creddie up, because they are very valid and they are very true.

Although, I'd like to see some valid points against Seddie from you other than bickering because I personally have seen far too many couples (on TV and not) where they have started out disliking each other from the start.

I can bring up a point against Seddie right here, which elaborates your bickering part: If Sam and Freddie were to continue arguing time and time again and growing more hostile against each other and never growing close to one another, then there is no chance of them getting together. If they happen to grow closer to each other and something sparks, there's a chance.

I can sympathize with the Seddies around here in a way because on the show, Sam and Freddie are starting to get less hostile toward each other, but it IS still there.

I can also sympathize with the Creddies around here for the very reason I stated in my prior post.

Wedgie317

[285]May 23, 2008

More interesting points you bring up. And I can't really bring up anything else to defend myself against Seddie. At least, not right now I can't. I just don't see any given proof what so ever that could ever show any hope for Seddie to be true.

Actually, what about when people claim how Freddie and Sam stand close to each other on certain occasions? In any situation that Sam and Freddie was seen standing "close" together, they were pretty much working together to help Carly out. So they only worked together as Carly's friends to help her out.

Although, you're right about bickering to. There can sometimes be a good chance where the bickering can sometimes turn into something, but I wouldn't think it would be too likely in this particular show. By saying this, I realize I kinda shot down my own points against Seddie.

Nature9000

[286]May 23, 2008
    Well you didn't really shoot down your own points. I agree that those who look to Seddie, Creddie as well, often are a tad biased, meaning the points aren't always really good. Like saying Seddie, or Creddie will happen because they "look good together" doesn't constitute as a real valid point in my book.

As far as Seddie goes, we don't know what will happen in the future, and given what we've seen so far in the first season, there's not a whole lot to show that Seddie may happen, I'll agree with you on that. In fact I will agree with you when you speak about how they stand close to each other. That sort of goes with the "look good together" type of response. All I know with Seddie, Creddie as well, is that it's best to give it time, as I'm sure in the second season, maybe not, and as episodes come, we will see much more in the light of both these ships. Anything can happen in the future, but based on what we know already, it could go one way or the other. From what we know we derive at the fact that Freddie likes, and probably still likes Carly, Carly doesn't like him like that and likes Jake. I don't agree a lot with the entire "She likes Freddie and doesn't know it yet" views, that's too unrealistic. We also see that Sam has yet to show feelings for anyone in particular, and it's possible she wont for a while because of the Jonah incident.

sharethelove01

[287]May 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    Holy cow... ... ... read page 12. This is truly amazing. If you think about it this is like the only show where the guy constantly expresses his love for the girl and the girls best friend constantly rips on him. Freddie makes his love well known to Carly. Everyone's all "Its gonna happen cuz in every other show it does". This is far from cliche. In other shows the guy plays it cool and the best friend does nothing. I think thats what alters everything. This may be extremely confusing but it makes sense in my head and for other people who have the same weirdly different odd thought process.

[288]Jun 17, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Creddie. There is no actual proof for Seddie that people can explain well enough.
    Is too. Freddie saying "You know, some people say when a girl constantly rips on a boy it means she likes him" and In "Idream of Dace" when Sam's head is accidently on Freddie's shoulder, when they hugged. The fact they're still sticking around together even when Carly's not there says they don't just hate each other

[289]Jun 17, 2008
    Seddie would make the cutest couple, read between the lines. It's WAY more fun to whatch two people slowly grow to like each other while having to be in denial. If Creddie were to happen it'd just be like this Carly:" you know what Freddie, I've decided I like you" Then Freddie acts all happy, and they kiss. Whopty do, not very ammusing. And then where would that leave Sam. Another thing is u have to read between the lines cause Sam and Freddie have chemistry. It's a kind of Bickering, yet still friends thing, they showed that when they hugged.

Nature9000

[290]Jun 17, 2008
    41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Creddie. There is no actual proof for Seddie that people can explain well enough.
    Is too. Freddie saying "You know, some people say when a girl constantly rips on a boy it means she likes him" and In "Idream of Dace" when Sam's head is accidently on Freddie's shoulder, when they hugged. The fact they're still sticking around together even when Carly's not there says they don't just hate each other

Why...WHY did you have to bring this topic back? We were doing so well without this...this is the most virulent thread and we finally buried it! Oh well, nothing to do now.

Just remember this, most people, especially the younger people will look ONLY for the signs of the pairing they want. They won't look for other signs in any other pairings because it isn't their nature. Most people though will be open minded, I'm open minded, I see signs in everything. There isn't any point to this because it will always be the same thing. There's half and half, some for Creddie some for Seddie and both sides have some who are closed minded to anything and some who are open....

[291]Jun 17, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Fine, you want to battle? Let's go. I just want to know one thing: what do you even see that could ever happen of Seddie? Obviously, because of the way that almost all Nick shows are, it's going to end up Creddie. Creddie actually has proof and even a little chemistry between them. Seddie has nothing except bicker! There's no way you can possibly get ANYTHING out of bickering. Bicker almost never leads to anything, and it won't in this case.
    Well I can see how u'd know this, cause ur SOO mature (she says in a mocking tone) Just look at ur name, wedgie317??? Seddie does have lots of clues. U've gotta look between the lines. Like in H2O's first Rikki and Zane moment. They constantly bickered and there were signs. Sam resting her head on freddie's shoulder accidently, and Freddie questioning sam liking him, and asking her for a kiss sarcastically, and the hug. It's already shown they're still friends although they fight. Bickering leads to a lot of realationships, the love/hate ones

[292]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

Why...WHY did you have to bring this topic back? We were doing so well without this...this is the most virulent thread and we finally buried it! Oh well, nothing to do now.

Just remember this, most people, especially the younger people will look ONLY for the signs of the pairing they want. They won't look for other signs in any other pairings because it isn't their nature. Most people though will be open minded, I'm open minded, I see signs in everything. There isn't any point to this because it will always be the same thing. There's half and half, some for Creddie some for Seddie and both sides have some who are closed minded to anything and some who are open....
    The first thing I saw when i opened this up is that people were dissing seddie with the most dumbest reasons. I for one don't think Creddie would be interesting at all. Look at Cory in the House, the whole Cory and Mina thing was SOO boring, that they stopped it. That's how I see Creddie

Nature9000

[293]Jun 17, 2008
    41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Well I can see how u'd know this, cause ur SOO mature (she says in a mocking tone) Just look at ur name, wedgie317??? Seddie does have lots of clues. U've gotta look between the lines. Like in H2O's first Rikki and Zane moment. They constantly bickered and there were signs. Sam resting her head on freddie's shoulder accidently, and Freddie questioning sam liking him, and asking her for a kiss sarcastically, and the hug. It's already shown they're still friends although they fight. Bickering leads to a lot of realationships, the love/hate ones

That's very true, I don't know how many times I've mentioned that my grandparents shared that same relationship and they've been married over 50 years! My mom and dad shared the relationship like Carly and Freddie.....They divorced because mom thought she found someone better. That doesn't tell what I really am for though, I'm for either pairing happening. Though I will play the devil's advocate as per whoever I'm talking to...if I feel like it...I must say, again you have to be open minded and look at everything.

Nature9000

[294]Jun 17, 2008
    41225525557 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

The first thing I saw when i opened this up is that people were dissing seddie with the most dumbest reasons. I for one don't think Creddie would be interesting at all. Look at Cory in the House, the whole Cory and Mina thing was SOO boring, that they stopped it. That's how I see Creddie

And yes, it would probably be more amusing and fun for my mind (again, sociologist...) to see something more than just Carly saying how she finally loves Freddie...I mean sure that's intriguing but I find it more fun to see relationships progress into love.

Wedgie317

[295]Jun 17, 2008

41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    NOW you're getting me in the mood to battle again. And for one thing, shut up about my name. Nature was right. We were doing just fine without bringing up this freaking thread again. Look at your name, numbers. REAL ORIGINAL, huh?

I can understand what you mean by looking inbetween the lines, as actually, that's something good to bring up. Certain 'moments' can basically be classified as nothing though. Sam falling asleep on Freddie's shoulders: nothing. You fall asleep, you happen to fall asleep in ANY position, also meaning shifting in your sleep. So that means nothing.

And previously dealing with Nature's point, I change my mind to say to that Seddie is a completely 100% chance not to happen. Love/hate actually can change into something, but do you SERIOUSLY think that's what's going to happen in this kind of show? Friends that bicker...that's all.

See what happens when bringing this thread back up?

[296]Jun 17, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:

41225525557 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    NOW you're getting me in the mood to battle again. And for one thing, shut up about my name. Nature was right. We were doing just fine without bringing up this freaking thread again. Look at your name, numbers. REAL ORIGINAL, huh?

I can understand what you mean by looking inbetween the lines, as actually, that's something good to bring up. Certain 'moments' can basically be classified as nothing though. Sam falling asleep on Freddie's shoulders: nothing. You fall asleep, you happen to fall asleep in ANY position, also meaning shifting in your sleep. So that means nothing.

And previously dealing with Nature's point, I change my mind to say to that Seddie is a completely 100% chance not to happen. Love/hate actually can change into something, but do you SERIOUSLY think that's what's going to happen in this kind of show? Friends that bicker...that's all.

See what happens when bringing this thread back up?

Nothing bad has happened with bringing this thread back up, I certainly don't mind PROVING U WRONG. Nick has done love/hate relationships before so I'm guessing they can again. And numbers are a heck of a lot better than coming up with something stupid like "wedgie" Those numbers happen to represent things. AND, u didn't happen to prove wrong anything else I said about seddie, perhaps cause u couldn't. name ONE reason why it'd be interesting to whatch creddie happen. I can tell u 100% that Creddie would be BOR-ING. Sure it might happen, but I'm saying it'd be a horrible ending to the show if it does.

Wedgie317

[297]Jun 17, 2008

I'm not even going to argue over names becaus that's just pointless. But then again, you brought it up. Seddie points aside, you should know that Creddie is going to happen no matter what. Its the direction the writers are going in, so deal with it. It may be boring, but what do you expect. And knowing Nick, nobody is even going to become a couple at least until they're near the end of the show. So argue now?

[298]Jun 17, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:

I'm not even going to argue over names becaus that's just pointless. But then again, you brought it up. Seddie points aside, you should know that Creddie is going to happen no matter what. Its the direction the writers are going in, so deal with it. It may be boring, but what do you expect. And knowing Nick, nobody is even going to become a couple at least until they're near the end of the show. So argue now?

yea, quit acting like ur all mature, u know u wanna fight. And there IS a chance Seddie will happen, so deal with that.

Wedgie317

[299]Jun 17, 2008
    No further comment. I'm not gonna argue just because you're stubborn. So I'm done.

[300]Jun 17, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    No further comment. I'm not gonna argue just because you're stubborn. So I'm done.
    Fine, u could've just not replied to that, but since u did, I'm writing this for the final word, SEDDIE IS WAY BETTER!