We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

abz08

[121]May 7, 2008
    • level: 15
    missyera wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    You mean you don't find that completely hilarious? XD XD Oh my gosh I LOVE that line. XD I don't even care if it's creepy weird or a tad obsessive... it's freaking. FUNNY.
    Oh, no doubt about it. I DO find it completely hilarious. Especially with the way Freddie said it. But also hilariously delusional. But hey, that's just me. I don't speak for the whole world.

Maybe delusional... maybe not. Maybe it's actually just reasonable. Or a weird daydream/dream/fantasy cropping up. *shrug* I mean, it would make sense for him to dream that he could at least be her second husband, if something mysterious happened to her first. XD XD I love Freddie. XD

missyera wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    YOU'RE KIDDING! That's what I think! (Except of course - he would eventually come back to her and he wouldn't 'move on' with Sam.) Or at least I think that once Freddie 'moves on' that Carly will realize how much she really needs Freddie in her life - and it's so much more than just her technical producer, or even friend.
    But when that time comes, it'll be too late. Sorry Carly. *chuckles* Jk.... Well then, we'll just have to wait and see i guess. Its anyone's ballgame now, and its up to the writers to determine which path they'll take.

*shakes head* Maybe it'll SEEM like it's too late for a while ... but in the end, you know that Freddie - even if he says he's moved on and loves someone else - will always love Carly. It's just one of those things. He's known her for so long, she was the first girl he ever really loved, she will always hold a place in his heart. Ideally - he would go back to her, and then both of them would be happy together. ---

However, as traitorous as it sounds, I would not object to a heartbreaking kind of ending. One in which Freddie has already given his heart away, made a commitment, and no matter what his heart is saying, is going to honor that commitment, be a man. And Carly is left heartbroken, and left to pick up the pieces. Oh my gosh... it breaks my heart to think about - but I could deal with that. (Man, what am I thinking of that actually had an ending like that? Or that you thought was going to end like that, but then whomever turns around and gives in?) ---

I dunno... it's a great concept.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sharethelove01

[122]May 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    Haha. Got you there abz. Oh yeah, pulled out Jane Austen. And don't worry, you're supposed to hate me for that. Man, reading you pout was definitely a huge highlight of my day... ok sorry, I had to go after that it was too amazingly perfect. You know you can't just pass up giving someone a hard time, so I didn't. I'm so happy now. XD Okay, I'm done.

missyera

[123]May 8, 2008

^^The quotes in your siggy is entertaining. *chuckles*

abz08 wrote:
    missyera wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    YOU'RE KIDDING! That's what I think! (Except of course - he would eventually come back to her and he wouldn't 'move on' with Sam.) Or at least I think that once Freddie 'moves on' that Carly will realize how much she really needs Freddie in her life - and it's so much more than just her technical producer, or even friend.
    But when that time comes, it'll be too late. Sorry Carly. *chuckles* Jk.... Well then, we'll just have to wait and see i guess. Its anyone's ballgame now, and its up to the writers to determine which path they'll take.

*shakes head* Maybe it'll SEEM like it's too late for a while ... but in the end, you know that Freddie - even if he says he's moved on and loves someone else - will always love Carly. It's just one of those things. He's known her for so long, she was the first girl he ever really loved, she will always hold a place in his heart. Ideally - he would go back to her, and then both of them would be happy together. --- However, as traitorous as it sounds, I would not object to a heartbreaking kind of ending. One in which Freddie has already given his heart away, made a commitment, and no matter what his heart is saying, is going to honor that commitment, be a man. And Carly is left heartbroken, and left to pick up the pieces. Oh my gosh... it breaks my heart to think about - but I could deal with that. (Man, what am I thinking of that actually had an ending like that? Or that you thought was going to end like that, but then whomever turns around and gives in?) --- I dunno... it's a great concept.

You're turning iCarly into Days of our Lives. Lolz. Well, whatever floats your boat.

I want to see an ending where Sam and Freddie are still bickering with each other and their faces within inches of each other. *giggles* And you can guess where i'm going with this. But i doubt either one of our concepts will materialize, so for now, we can keep on dreaming.

Edited on 05/07/2008 11:07pm

abz08

[124]May 8, 2008

missyera wrote:
    You're turning iCarly into Days of our Lives. Lolz. Well, whatever floats your boat.

No I'm not!! (I hate daytime drama, btw...) I'm just saying... if we go by that storyline, it could happen. I swear it did in some movie. *is stumped* ---

sharethelove01 wrote:
    Haha. Got you there abz. Oh yeah, pulled out Jane Austen. And don't worry, you're supposed to hate me for that. Man, reading you pout was definitely a huge highlight of my day... ok sorry, I had to go after that it was too amazingly perfect. You know you can't just pass up giving someone a hard time, so I didn't. I'm so happy now. XD Okay, I'm done.

:* I'm glad I could bring you such joy. < _ <

Go Creddie! *runs away*

Edited on 05/07/2008 11:21pm
    Edited 2 total times.

chasefan100

[125]May 8, 2008
    • level: 11
    Seddie Rules!

gryffinval7890

[126]May 8, 2008
    • level: 12

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

thats all the evidence you need right there..

abz08

[127]May 8, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head*

You silly Seddie shippers. Creddie is clearly the way to go. And Spam. XD

iskabibble07

[128]May 8, 2008
    • level: 13

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

Framary makes everybody happy. Even the Sarly folks. Well, opps, not the Spam crowd (of which I am one). We would have to make it Spameddiearly to do that and the mathemathical combiantions alone is too much for my feeble mind not to menetion a number of creepiness issues.

chasefan100

[129]May 8, 2008
    • level: 11
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head*

We are allowed to like Seddie just as much as you can like Creddie. Sam and Freddie are friends. they have shown they can work well together.

who knows what could happen? lol

gryffinval7890

[130]May 8, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head*

We are allowed to like Seddie just as much as you can like Creddie. Sam and Freddie are friends. they have shown they can work well together.

who knows what could happen? lol

i know whats gonna happen! (Seddie!)

j/k..but seriously, im not giving up on seddie unless Dan says differently, or the series ends w/o any seddie...

sharethelove01

[131]May 8, 2008
    First off, Seddie sounds cooler and where's the conflict between Carly and Freddie? It would be all happy go lucky with no problems and Sam would be the third wheel and yes, it would be different if it was Sreddie because Carly is the main character, so she couldn't be left out. *inhales* What do you think about that. (mostly directed towards abz...the only one thats really, and I mean REALLY, fighting for Creddie) Come on Creddie shippers, kick it up a notch!

bubblygirl

[132]May 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    sEDDIE. SEDDIE ALL THE WAY.

abz08

[133]May 8, 2008
    sharethelove01 wrote:
    First off, Seddie sounds cooler and where's the conflict between Carly and Freddie? It would be all happy go lucky with no problems and Sam would be the third wheel and yes, it would be different if it was Sreddie because Carly is the main character, so she couldn't be left out. *inhales* What do you think about that. (mostly directed towards abz...the only one thats really, and I mean REALLY, fighting for Creddie) Come on Creddie shippers, kick it up a notch!

Don't worry... I know some Creddies, and if I really needed help - they would come in for back-up. They're just... less willing to battle, no matter how much they agree. *shrug* ---

and where's the conflict between Carly and Freddie?" Hmm... why do you think there needs to be a conflict? There can be a relationship without excess drama... and some would say that's a successful one. Sure, there can be the occasional drama... but a relatively conflict-free relationship would be a good one, in my opinion. There could be the little conflicts of everyday life - that kind of stuff is already in the show - and Carly and Freddie both have those little conflicts. ---

The "left-out" thing... I don't really think that's an issue at all. Because they're all already friends... so if Carly and Freddie were to go out, it would be adding another dynamic to them, not taking anything away. People have always been able to hang out with both their significant other AND their friends. Sure, they'll go out on dates - but wouldn't that happen if they went out with someone else anyway? *shrug* I dunno - I just don't think it's that big of a deal. They have other friends.

sharethelove01

[134]May 8, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:
    Don't worry... I know some Creddies, and if I really needed help - they would come in for back-up. They're just... less willing to battle, no matter how much they agree. *shrug* --- and where's the conflict between Carly and Freddie?"Hmm... why do you think there needs to be a conflict? There can be a relationship without excess drama... and some would say that's a successful one. Sure, there can be the occasional drama... but a relatively conflict-free relationship would be a good one, in my opinion. There could be the little conflicts of everyday life - that kind of stuff is already in the show - and Carly and Freddie both have those little conflicts. --- The "left-out" thing... I don't really think that's an issue at all. Because they're all already friends... so if Carly and Freddie were to go out, it would be adding another dynamic to them, not taking anything away. People have always been able to hang out with both their significant other AND their friends. Sure, they'll go out on dates - but wouldn't that happen if they went out with someone else anyway? *shrug* I dunno - I just don't think it's that big of a deal. They have other friends.

Hmmm... to-shay but, the conflict is mearly for our amusement. Who wants to watch a perfect relationship? Sure, there would be drama but a different less conflict drama or there's just the fact that most girls don't like guys who are obsessed to the twelfth power with them. This is fun. And also, you're right, you do enough battling for the whole Creddie ship. Fire the cannons!...I know, bad joke.

abz08

[135]May 8, 2008
    sharethelove01 wrote:
    Hmmm... to-shay but, the conflict is mearly for our amusement. Who wants to watch a perfect relationship? Sure, there would be drama but a different less conflict drama or there's just the fact that most girls don't like guys who are obsessed to the twelfth power with them. This is fun. And also, you're right, you do enough battling for the whole Creddie ship. Fire the cannons!...I know, bad joke.

You mean touche? ---

I never said "perfect", did I? "Successful" and "good" are two very different terms from "perfect". But I have to ask you - for Spencer and Carly's brother/sister relationship... do they have a lot of conflict? Aren't they still fun to watch? I think they're awesome to watch - but they have hardly any conflict. ---

See, the 'obsessive' thing. I don't get that. Yes. He is obsessive - SOMETIMES. But we haven't seen real kind of scary obsession since the pilot episode. Since then, it's random comments, and Carly - since she seems to be fairly popular as it is - is probably completely used to being 'hit on' by guys. And Freddie's comments, sometimes, to me at least - they seem half-hearted. Because he knows she's not going to really respond like he wants her to, and I kind of think he might still be saying some of those things to make her laugh. Still flirting, but not quite so creepy. ---

Freddie's come a long way from his obsession in the pilot. I don't think people realize just how much. ---

Ah haha... Yes. I think I am the self proclaimed Captain of the Ship Creddie - at least in this part of the fandom. XD Or maybe first mate... I wanna be the Captain of the Spam Ship. XD

gryffinval7890

[136]May 8, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

You mean touche? ---

I never said "perfect", did I? "Successful" and "good" are two very different terms from "perfect". But I have to ask you - for Spencer and Carly's brother/sister relationship... do they have a lot of conflict? Aren't they still fun to watch? I think they're awesome to watch - but they have hardly any conflict. ---

See, the 'obsessive' thing. I don't get that. Yes. He is obsessive - SOMETIMES. But we haven't seen real kind of scary obsession since the pilot episode. Since then, it's random comments, and Carly - since she seems to be fairly popular as it is - is probably completely used to being 'hit on' by guys. And Freddie's comments, sometimes, to me at least - they seem half-hearted. Because he knows she's not going to really respond like he wants her to, and I kind of think he might still be saying some of those things to make her laugh. Still flirting, but not quite so creepy. ---

Freddie's come a long way from his obsession in the pilot. I don't think people realize just how much. ---

Ah haha... Yes. I think I am the self proclaimed Captain of the Ship Creddie - at least in this part of the fandom. XD Or maybe first mate... I wanna be the Captain of the Spam Ship. XD

Seddie can be successful too... right now they do genuinly care for one another and there could still be teasing...except that the teasing could be changed up a little to flirting teasing...

its all in good fun for now...

abz08

[137]May 8, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

Seddie can be successful too... right now they do genuinly care for one another and there could still be teasing...except that the teasing could be changed up a little to flirting teasing...

Right... but the same applies for Carly/Freddie.

gryffinval7890

[138]May 8, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

Right... but the same applies for Carly/Freddie.

i dunno... i don't really see it...

i see all of their interactions as one sided...

someone says/does something...its either passive, or negative, or opposite...
    -like freddie always coming on to Carly
    -her laughing at his church pants(he gave a look like, "WHAT is so funny?omg she's a moron"..thats what it looked like to me)

Seddie on the other hand, they usually have equal reactions

positive or negative...

abz08

[139]May 8, 2008
    ... ---

I have no words. *bewilderment* ---

... ---

Bu - how- I - :* What?

gryffinval7890

[140]May 8, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    ... ---

I have no words. *bewilderment* ---

... ---

Bu - how- I - :* What?

whoa whoa whoa, you freakin' me out here Abz...don't do this to me... i went with my bro so he could donate blood and this lady fainted.. im still kinda shaken from that..