We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

Camy99

[141]May 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    abz08 wrote:
    ... ---

I have no words. *bewilderment* ---

... ---

Bu - how- I - :* What?

If it helps any, I din't get it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gryffinval7890

[142]May 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    Camy99 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    ... ---

I have no words. *bewilderment* ---

... ---

Bu - how- I - :* What?

If it helps any, I din't get it...

didn't get what exactly?

Camy99

[143]May 9, 2008

[[i see all of their interactions as one sided...

someone says/does something...its either passive, or negative, or opposite...

Seddie on the other hand, they usually have equal reactions

positive or negative... ]]

That.

gryffinval7890

[144]May 9, 2008
    Camy99 wrote:

[[i see all of their interactions as one sided...

someone says/does something...its either passive, or negative, or opposite...

Seddie on the other hand, they usually have equal reactions

positive or negative... ]]

That.

oOoOoOo... its just that, it doesn't seem that carly and freddie are on the same wave length... they don't have the same sence of humor... if Carly finds something funny freddie has no idea whats so dang hilarious... if Sam finds something funny he reacts appropriately, being offended or teases back...or whatever.. thats what i meant..

edit: i mean, thats a small exapmle of what i meant...

Edited on 05/08/2008 11:33pm

chasefan100

[145]May 9, 2008
    • level: 11
    Freddie is just infatuated with Carly.

He'll get over it when she keeps saying no to him. And Carly has NEVER shown any romantic feelings for him.

Sam on the other hand. She gets jealous when Freddie agrees with Carly etc.

If she supposedly "hates" Freddie why would she care so much. and she definitely cared when Freddie told her she "had no self control".

iskabibble07

[146]May 9, 2008
    • level: 13

chasefan100 wrote:
    Freddie is just infatuated with Carly. He'll get over it when she keeps saying no to him. And Carly has NEVER shown any romantic feelings for him. Sam on the other hand. She gets jealous when Freddie agrees with Carly etc. If she supposedly "hates" Freddie why would she care so much. and she definitely cared when Freddie told her she "had no self control".

I agree that Freddie's "love" of Carly is playful and not an obsession. Otherwise there is no way he could work so easily with her and Sam. You don't see Freddie gazing at Carly lovingly as though his crush was uncontrollable. And Carly's resistance isn't deeply felt. Like when they were hiding in the teacher's closet and she told him that "this is no time to bust a move", that was a funny line but it left open the idea that there is a time to bust a move.

I also don't think the friction between Sam and Freddie is very sincere. I see it as play and even a form of flirtation. The two work together very well and there is no ongoing anger or bad feelings between them. When the girls were fighting over the t-shirt, Spencer asked them after the girls hugged "Does everybody like each other now?" All three said yes which was a quiet way for Sam and Freddie to admit that they like each other basically.

Sam sometimes says complimentary things to Freddie. She likes it when he is assertive and he is able to take charge of the show and the girls and they do yield to his authority which shows very strong friendships there. As far as Sam's jealousy of the relationship between Freddie and Carly, it is just as likely that she is jealous of Carly's affections as Freddie's. So, yes, that throws a bone to the Sarly crowd. Lol

Just another concept to tease you with is that when that camera starts rolling and the girls turn on the charm and personality, who is it they are oozing all of that cuteness at? Well in theory the audience but in the studio, every ounce of their energy is rushing like a freight train right at Freddie. Let's face it, Freddie has a great job!

gryffinval7890

[147]May 9, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    Just another concept to tease you with is that when that camera starts rolling and the girls turn on the charm and personality, who is it they are oozing all of that cuteness at? Well in theory the audience but in the studio, every ounce of their energy is rushing like a freight train right at Freddie. Let's face it, Freddie has a great job!

totally with you on that... Sam is usually the only one that interacts with freddie while he's shooting...

just one of those things that make you go, "hmm..."

Edited on 05/09/2008 9:36am

sunnstar7

[148]May 9, 2008
    • level: 9
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

thats all the evidence you need right there..

*shakes head*

You silly Seddie shippers. Creddie is clearly the way to go. And Spam. XD

I'm amazed that you can say Creddie is the way to go when Carly has said, like, what, eight times? that she DOESN'T LIKE FREDDIE. Period. I think she knows better than we do, guys.

chasefan100

[149]May 9, 2008
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head*

You silly Seddie shippers. Creddie is clearly the way to go. And Spam. XD

I'm amazed that you can say Creddie is the way to go when Carly has said, like, what, eight times? that she DOESN'T LIKE FREDDIE. Period. I think she knows better than we do, guys.

I know Carly has never shown any interest in Freddie. the majority of fans like Seddie. who's to say Freddie won't start liking Sam? I mean they've shown they can work together.

clearly they don't hate each other as much as some people think

iskabibble07

[150]May 9, 2008
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head* You silly Seddie shippers. Creddie is clearly the way to go. And Spam. XD

To borrow an old phrase - there's no no on her lips but yes yes in her eyes for Freddie boy.

gryffinval7890

[151]May 9, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

*shakes head* You silly Seddie shippers. Creddie is clearly the way to go. And Spam. XD

To borrow an old phrase - there's no no on her lips but yes yes in her eyes for Freddie boy.

suddenly, i have a new favorite-old phrase...

Camy99

[152]May 9, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

That is probably the funniest line I've ever heard..in a while.

iskabibble07

[153]May 9, 2008
    Camy99 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:
    Seddie Rules!

That is probably the funniest line I've ever heard..in a while.
    YAY!

abz08

[154]May 9, 2008
    • level: 15
    Kind of like, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much." Except not. That's different. ---

You have no idea how much I want to bring another ship in right now though, that EVERYBODY likes. I have yet to see someone truly opposed. But... *sigh* rules are rules. ---

So, I was watching iCarly tonight, they showed four episode in a row, it was awesome, and was pretty much drowned in Carly/Freddie and Sam/Spencer. And only one of the episodes was new for me. (I haven't seen like two of the episodes still.) And, really - I still don't understand how people can be so anti-Carly/Freddie. ---

Carly goes out of her way to be nice to Freddie. Sure, he's her friend, but she knows that anything she does will make Freddie think he 'has a chance' and that she 'likes him. She is smart. They tend to make it very clear for some reason. ---

And because I don't feel like going on and on - I'm just going to say one more thing. There is no point for the writers to put in any kind of hinting so obvious as Freddie liking Carly seriously, or having her kiss him on the nose... and the love comments Freddie's "always" making - unless you're going to do something with that. Back in iLike Jake - from the kiss on the nose, Jake thought they were dating and thus backed off from Carly - going out with his ex. It's one thing for a weirdo crush (which I really don't think actually fits the scenario of Carly and Freddie) but for people to mistake you for a couple... that's different entirely. ---

I mean - if other people see it, couldn't it be like the song "Something to Talk About"? I mean, if they already act like a couple (they totally do) there's only so much left to happen for them to become a couple. Generally - it's that they need to realize their feelings. But here, it's just Carly. AND - if you doubt me... I know of THREE fandom couples, off the top of my head, that people thought were going out before they ACTUALLY started going out - and they are ALL successful, and live on in fandom, since all three series finished. WITH those couples as canon.

gryffinval7890

[155]May 10, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    Kind of like, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much." Except not. That's different. ---

You have no idea how much I want to bring another ship in right now though, that EVERYBODY likes. I have yet to see someone truly opposed. But... *sigh* rules are rules. ---

So, I was watching iCarly tonight, they showed four episode in a row, it was awesome, and was pretty much drowned in Carly/Freddie and Sam/Spencer. And only one of the episodes was new for me. (I haven't seen like two of the episodes still.) And, really - I still don't understand how people can be so anti-Carly/Freddie. ---

Carly goes out of her way to be nice to Freddie. Sure, he's her friend, but she knows that anything she does will make Freddie think he 'has a chance' and that she 'likes him. She is smart. They tend to make it very clear for some reason. ---

And because I don't feel like going on and on - I'm just going to say one more thing. There is no point for the writers to put in any kind of hinting so obvious as Freddie liking Carly seriously, or having her kiss him on the nose... and the love comments Freddie's "always" making - unless you're going to do something with that. Back in iLike Jake - from the kiss on the nose, Jake thought they were dating and thus backed off from Carly - going out with his ex. It's one thing for a weirdo crush (which I really don't think actually fits the scenario of Carly and Freddie) but for people to mistake you for a couple... that's different entirely. ---

I mean - if other people see it, couldn't it be like the song "Something to Talk About"? I mean, if they already act like a couple (they totally do) there's only so much left to happen for them to become a couple. Generally - it's that they need to realize their feelings. But here, it's just Carly. AND - if you doubt me... I know of THREE fandom couples, off the top of my head, that people thought were going out before they ACTUALLY started going out - and they are ALL successful, and live on in fandom, since all three series finished. WITH those couples as canon.

kinda reminds me of someone... Ron weasley.. thinking something going on between harry and hermione... but instead ron got to marry her...

the point is...people misread things/take things the wrong way...

"it was strictly nasal!"
    doesn't sound too much like she likes freddie if she's trying to convince a guy she wants to go out with, that she and freddie don't have a thing...

chasefan100

[156]May 10, 2008
    Freddie: You know they say when a girl constantly rips on a guy. It really just means she has a crush on him.

Sam: Yeah but I wasn't ripping on a guy I was ripping on you..

plz can someone tell me what episode this is from?!

awww they are both in denial and Freddie is catching on lol

gryffinval7890

[157]May 10, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    Freddie: You know they say when a girl constantly rips on a guy. It really just means she has a crush on him.

Sam: Yeah but I wasn't ripping on a guy I was ripping on you..

plz can someone tell me what episode this is from?!

awww they are both in denial and Freddie is catching on lol

i think thats from idon't wanna fight

lilatp

[158]May 10, 2008
    • level: 8

Well after watching iFence later on in the middle of the episode when Carly didn't want Spencer to train Freddie in fencing anymore,and she told his Mom,and she banned him from fencing.The part when they were at school I kinda saw something that part just made me look into the future on how their relationship could be if they get together.I thought that moment was sooo cute I don't know, but after seeing that I thought Freddie has really matured, and he treated Carly like she was his own girlfriend, and Carly felt so bad about what she had done it was just so *faints* well you get my point.

Recap-

Carly:Hi

Freddie:Hey

Carly:Freddie I'm sorry about the tick bath I was just really mad at Spencer so I-

Freddie:I'm not upset about the tick bath I get those every other week. It's just ,Well I do iCarly with you and Sam all the time and I love it, but it was just kinda cool hanging out with a guy y'know.

Carly:Now you hate me.

Freddie:Carly c'mon your like my best friend.

Carly:Your best friend that you hate.

Freddie:I'm not mad I promise maybe we'll go get a smoothie later kay.

Carly:Kay.

That's what us Creddie shippers are talking about Seddie doesn't have that.

Edited on 05/10/2008 6:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.

gryffinval7890

[159]May 10, 2008
    lilatp wrote:

Well after watching iFence later on in the middle of the episode when Carly didn't want Spencer to train Freddie in fencing anymore,and she told his Mom,and she banned him from fencing.The part when they were at school I kinda saw something that part just made me look into the future on how their relationship could be if they get together.I thought that moment was sooo cute I don't know, but after seeing that I thought Freddie has really matured, and he treated Carly like she was his own girlfriend, and Carly felt so bad about what she had done it was just so *faints* well you get my point.

Recap-

Carly:Hi

Freddie:Hey

Carly:Freddie I'm sorry about the tick bath I was just really mad at Spencer so I-

Freddie:I'm not upset about the tick bath I get those every other week. It's just ,Well I do iCarly with you and Sam all the time and I love it, but it was just kinda cool hanging out with a guy y'know.

Carly:Now you hate me.

Freddie:Carly c'mon your like my best friend.

Carly:Your best friend that you hate.

Freddie:I'm not mad I promise maybe we'll go get a smoothie later kay.

Carly:Kay.

That's what us Creddie shippers are talking about Seddie doesn't have that.

honestly, i think it was selfish what she did...ofcourse she felt bad, she took something away from him...

gryffinval7890

[160]May 10, 2008
    arg..this part didn't get submitted:

and if you guys remember, Seddie had a similar moment
    at the end of Iwill date freddie...

also it wasn't because of what Sam did, its because of what his "girlfriend" convinced him of Sams feelings towards him...